✓ | cool for the summer, sim...

By -saebyeok

❝ you look pretty, by the way. ❞ ❝ whatever, jake. ❞ ❝ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈�... More

𝓒OOL FOR THE SUMMER.
SOUNDTRACK
𝟎𝟎. ( prologue. )
𝟎𝟏. ( the new isabel park. )
𝟎𝟐. ( jake sim. )
𝟎𝟑. ( the love story. )
𝟎𝟒. ( why? )
𝟎𝟓. ( 'don't be jealous, jake.' )
𝟎𝟔. ( jake? )
𝟎𝟕. ( the gumball machine. )
𝟎𝟖. ( making a mess. )
𝟎𝟗. ( may the best park win. )
𝟏𝟎. ( can i touch you? )
𝟏𝟏. ( changing. )
𝟏𝟐. ( chaos. )
𝟏𝟑. ( 'something's wrong with me.' )
𝟏𝟒. ( a blackout. )
𝟏𝟓. ( interrupted. )
𝟏𝟔. ( obvious. )
𝟏𝟕. ( 'just for you.' )
𝟏𝟖. ( her deepest secret. )
𝟏𝟗. ( all is revealed.)
𝟐𝟎. ( the note. )
𝟐𝟏. ( amusement park chronicles. )
𝟐𝟐. ( sjy. )
𝟐𝟑. ( all they needed. )
𝟐𝟒. ( take the hint. )
𝟐𝟔. ( butterflies and goodbyes. )
𝟐𝟕. ( wasn't he gay? )
𝟐𝟖. ( overthinking. )
𝟐𝟗. ( perfect. )
𝟑𝟎. ( the 'annual' winter party. )
𝟑𝟏. ( who her heart desired. )
𝟑𝟐. ( proposal. )
𝟑𝟑. ( finally hers. )
𝟑𝟒. ( the end. )
THANK YOU !

𝟐𝟓. ( mine. )

2.5K 136 82
By -saebyeok

CHAOTIC YELLS ERUPTED in the kitchen as Jake's fist collided with the side of Hanbin's face, the Sim boys actions being a shock to not only Hanbin himself, but also everyone else. Nobody had expected Jake to get into yet another fight at a party this summer, and so when their attention was grabbed when the boy threw another hit, gasps accentuated throughout the home.

Hanbin, being quick to retaliate, threw a hit back, fury spread across his features as he grabbed Jake by the collar of his t-shirt.

Isabel's eyes widened in frenzy and she took a few steps back, unsure what to do in a situation like this. Usually, her brother would be around to prevent the fight from getting any worse, however as time went on and more and more blood leaked from the boys, it felt as if Jay was never going to show up and save the day.

"Jake!" Isabel panicked and she went to take a step forward, panic bubbling in her stomach — which made her want to puke — though, just as she was about to reach out to the boy that now had a firm grip on Hanbin's jacket, she was quickly yanked back by a firm grip on her wrist.

"Are you stupid?!" She heard her brother shout over the loud music, and instantly she felt her body relax. "What the fuck happened?" Jay asked, but he didn't leave a chance for Isabel to answer as he'd already hurried to the two boys — Sunghoon and Niki hot on his tail — to try and depart them from one another.

It felt like an eternity for Jake and Hanbin to finally be pulled apart, and as soon as Issy watched the Sung boy step back to where his friends were stood, she scurried over to the chaos, her bottom lip tightly tucked between her teeth as anxiety ran through her veins.

She could feel her heartbeat race as fast as ever once her brown eyes landed on Jake and she couldn't help sigh. His nose had a few slithers of blood dripping from it and his bottom lip was completely busted, along with his red eye that was bound to bruise sooner or later.

She wanted nothing more than to engulf him in a tight hug, lecture him about his actions and take care of him, but with her brother standing only inches away, she knew couldn't do anything. It was like she was in chains and couldn't get free.

"What happened?" Jay asked, looking away from his best friend and over to Hanbin, who was busy groaning in pain with his friends, Matthew and Jiwoong surrounding him.

"You tell me," He scoffed, rolling his eyes as he sent Jake a fierce glare. If looks could kill... "This psychotic bitch swung for me just because I was talking to your sister." Hanbin explained in annoyance.

Isabel had drowned out the rest of Jay and Hanbin's conversation, far too concerned for the boy beside her — who had now subtly placed his hand on her waist. He too, wanted nothing more than to escape the situation and be alone with Issy, and so, he let out a hiss of pain as he licked his bottom lip habitually and turned his head to look down at the Park girl.

"Let's go." He stated firmly, his eyes darkening as they narrowed down to the girl, leaving her speechless. It was as if she was in a trance and under his spell, because all she did was nod in agreement before allowing him to take her away, ignoring Sunghoon's knowing look and Jay's glance of confusion.

After pushing themselves through the swarms of bodies (their hands still being interlocked), the cold air outside hit them, instantly making goosebumps form on their skin — though they didn't care. That was the least of their worries.

"Where are going?" Issy quietly asked as she looked up at the boy, whose jaw was still clenched and his body remained tense as he led the way.

"I don't know..." Jake answered just above a whisper, afraid that if he spoke normally, the fury he was feeling would be revealed even more than it already was, and the younger girl would take it the wrong way — thinking he was mad at her. Which he wasn't. He could never be mad at her.

Eventually, after a little over five minutes of walking with an unknown destination, the couple found themselves at the beach, sitting next to each other ever so closely — their thighs rubbing against each others, and Isabel's arm linked with Jake's and she rested her head on his shoulder.

The view before them was beautiful. The light waves brushed against one another as the soft breeze blew in the wind. The lights from other islands in the distance were glowing brightly and a few shining stars decorated the pitch black sky. It was silent on the beach, not another human in sight. The only sound that could be heard was the water caressing the damp sand, making a sense of calmness take over them both; easing Jake's emotions.

"I can't believe tonight's our last night." Isabel sadly sighed, feeling her shoulders drop as her eyes remained on the sight before her. The boy beside her stayed silent whilst he slightly nodded his head in agreement — his mind still playing out the scenes from earlier.

"I didn't like how he was touching you, Issy..." Jake lowly spoke, breaking the comfortable and tension filled silence between them. His voice was quiet, yet his tone made his emotions loud and clear.

All the girl could do was raise her head from his shoulder and look up at him, her eyes softer than ever as he slowly moved his head to look down at her with his eyes glassy and glimmering against the lights around them. His injuries were no longer as noticeable and Issy couldn't help but feel her heart go pitter-patter against her chest.

Despite being in such an open area, the air between them felt stuffy and suffocating as they their eyes met. Isabel's throat felt tight and she subconsciously bit down on her lip, nervously.

"You're mine, Isabel." Jake stated unwaveringly, his clenched jaw showing just how serious he was. "Not Hanbin's or anybody elses. They don't get to touch you like that..." The boy paused for a moment before he eyes unhurriedly trailed down to her lips, where he felt his heart ache with need.

"Only I do."

Issy sat with her mouth slightly parted, amazed at the boys words. They made her stomach churn and it felt as if caterpillars were finally hatching from their cocoons and flapping their wings rapidly as she subconsciously squeezed her legs together.

His jealousy made her feel things she'd never felt before. His jealously made her want to do things she'd never done before.

Without another thought, Issy placed her warm hand on the side of his face and pulled him down to her so that they were only inches away from having their lips touch. They'd kissed before, however for some unknown reason, this time felt different. There was a lot more want and sexual tension surrounding them, that they felt as if they'd lose control as soon as their lips touch.

And so, after a short moment of pained silence, Jake and Isabel crashed their lips together, desperate for one another. They wanted each other so bad that they could no longer contain it. They didn't care if they were on a public beach and that Jay could show up at any moment and catch them, pull them apart, and demand that they stopped seeing each other. They liked each other too much to be able to do that.

It wasn't until a hiss fell from Jake's lips that Issy pulled away, worry taking over her features as she inspected her face. "I'm sorry," She whispered out, reaching up to delicately caress his injured lip.

"It's okay," Jake quietly reassured, shaking his head as he took hold of her hand that was touching his face. "I don't care about the pain... I just want you." He said, before reaching down to grab hold of her leg and pull her up, so that she could sit on his lap.

A chuckle escaped Issy's lips at the sudden movement, however before any words could leave her mouth, the boy had reached back up and connected their lips again — this time it was a lot more messy.

And so, as Jake Sim and Isabel Park remained on the beach until sunrise, grinding against one another with their lips interlocked and red — soon to be purple — marks forming on their collarbones, it was then that they realized just how much they would need each other and that they wouldn't be able to cope without seeings on another for a long period of time.

It was then, that they realized they were in love with each other.

This chapter is SOO RUSHED so my apologies!!

I was thinking on making the last scene more suggestive?? But I'm not sure how you guys would take that. Like would u want it to more suggestive? So almost smut basically? Or just keep it how it is??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 422 26
The classic childhood friends to lovers story is as old as time. The pure and sweet love just seem so bittersweet when it's the wrong two childhood f...
85.2K 3.3K 58
"Thank you for your help, Ms. Hwang. You're officially free from all trials of law," Agent Kim announced loud enough for Jaeyun to hear. That was all...
150K 7K 42
❝ you're beautiful, eunju ... and i'll make sure you know how beautiful you really are. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗷𝘂 likes popula...
238K 12.9K 62
Kim Sunhee has always been closer with her big brother, Sunoo. He is always protective of her and is there whenever she needs him. She has always bee...