Loyalty (!Yandere Alastor x R...

By vessperr

After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

1.6K 61 36
By vessperr

Y/N POV

These past few months, Alastor had really taken what I said seriously. He's done multiple things that has made me believe that he actually wants to become close. And I can confidently say that we have.

We talk on our lunch breaks, he'll pay me visits at my desk while I work, and when I'm having a rough day he'll attempt to cheer me up with dad jokes and puns. And of course, it always works.

I was currently sitting at my desk, sorting through files as usual. The phone rang, catching my immediate attention and I brought it to my ear. "Hello, this is the Hazbin Hotel where your path to redemption starts! This is Y/N speaking, how may I help you?" I said in my best customer service voice. If it were up to me, I wouldn't say it every time. Those who called were always one of my bosses or someone prank calling the hotel.

"Just the girl I was looking for!" An unfamiliar voice spoke on the other end.

"I'm sorry sir, do I know you?" My sentence caused the man over the phone to laugh loudly.

"Oh sweetheart, you'll know me soon. I'll be sending a car to pick you up at 8, wear something nice. See you later doll." Before I could protest or ask questions, the man hung up on me. I set the phone down with an extremely puzzled look.

"Something wrong my dear? I don't believe I've seen you so distraught before!" Alastor's voice brought me back to reality. His signature smile on his face, though from the look in his eyes I could feel he was genuinely worried.

"Honestly, I'm not sure," my voice was somewhat quiet as I remembered the strange conversation. Alastor raised an eyebrow at my words, urging me to continue. "Some guy just called the hotel and said he was sending a car to pick me up at 8?" I watched his eye twitch and his smile turn from intrigued, to some that looked almost like agitation.

"My dear, have you ever spoken to that man before?" I shook my head to which he seemed to relax a bit. "I think it's best if you don't go then, my dear. Who knows what kind of monster he could be!"

"Yeah... you're probably right." I smiled up at him and just then a very excited Angel burst through the front door. His eyes went straight for me and he booked it towards my desk. The second he got there, out of breath, he looked at me with a smile.

"You busy tonight cucciola?" I rolled my eyes at his nickname.

"No I'm not, and what have I told you about calling me that?" He shrugged and let out a laugh.

"Anyway, there's this new club that just opened and I figured we could go out and have fun!" He was practically bouncing where he stood. "Please cucciola~"

"Fine fine, just stop with the begging!" I laughed, the tip of my tail hitting the ground, causing a small thumping. Angel leaned over my desk and pulled me into a hug, almost suffocating me in his chest fluff. He pulled away and ran off towards the bar, likely to ask Husker if he'd like to come with us.

"What does cucciola mean, my dear?" My focus shifted up to Alastor, "you seemed quite displeased by the name. I'd like to make sure Angel is not insulting you." I giggled at him, making his head tilt to the side.

"He's calling me a puppy in Italian. While I don't particularly enjoy the name, it's all in good fun so I don't mind it." Alastor nodded to inform me he understood. "Since you overheard the whole conversation, would you want to come with us? I'm sure Angel wouldn't mind," my question made his smile widen.

"I don't typically enjoy his company, but if you're there my dear I'm sure it's worth it. I'll see you then my dear," I gave him a small goodbye and we both returned to our work.

~~~~~~~~~~

I had just finished getting dressed for the club tonight, with Angel's help. He had chosen an outfit for me to wear while I did my hair and makeup. He had chosen a dark red corset top, a black miniskirt, and a pair of ripped fishnet tights. While I technically didn't have to wear shoes due to having paws, being in a club with only my paws on the floor didn't feel right. So, I wore a pair of black platformed boots that were wide enough for them to fit comfortably inside.

I wasn't exactly used to wearing clothes like this, but I felt confident enough to wear them in public. After all, no one really judged the outfit choices of people here. So, Angel and I left my room and walked down to the lobby. Laughing and joking the whole way there. And of course, what are friends without a bit of teasing.

We reached the lobby, where everyone was waiting. Somehow, it had turned from just you, Angel, and Alastor, to everyone except for Lucifer. "You know Husk is definitely gonna want a piece of you later hot stuff," I nudged his arm. A blush crept up to Angel's face which made me laugh. "What you think I'm wrong? Here, watch.." we stepped in front of the group. "Hey Husker!"

The grumpy cat demon turned his head towards my voice. I motioned to Angel with the hand closest to him. Almost immediately, Husker's cheeks and the tips of his ears flushed a bright pink. Almost as quick as he had looked in his direction, he looked away. I turned towards Angel with a smug grin to which he shoved me playfully. Apparently, my actions with Husk had been enough to tease me back.

"Yeah well with an outfit like that I don't think I'm gonna be the only one gettin' action tonight." He motioned to my body, "I mean for real babe, this look makes ya look incredibly fuckable." His compliments succeeded in bringing a natural blush to my face. I quietly mumbled for him to shut up, which had made him laugh.

Charlie had run off right as we were about to leave, so we had to wait for her to get back. No one really minded, and then something crossed my mind. It was past 8:00, meaning whoever had called me earlier had a car waiting for me right now. I excused myself from the conversation with Angel and left to find Alastor. He was the only one who knew about the call, so I figured if I asked him to get rid of the car outside he would.

-~~~~~~~-

Alastor POV

I hadn't been paying much attention to the others. But with all of them bunched up, it was hard for me to spot Y/N. It was incredibly irritating. Just as we were about to leave, it seemed Charlie remembered something and quickly rushed to do it. I went back to the seating area in the lobby to wait. Who knew how long this was going to take.

I heard footsteps getting closer until they eventually stopped. "Hey Alastor?" It was her! Finally! Quickly lifting myself from my seat I spun on my heel to look at her. She was looking down at the ground, 'She looks...' I swallowed hard and tried to hide the blush I could feel on my face. "Uh.. I just remembered the weird guy who called earlier. It's only 8:15 so it's possible that car is still out there..." she looked up from the floor, looking directly into my eyes. The sight had made my heart stop for a moment, "do you think you could go check and tell him I won't be going? You can just make up some kind of lie and I'm sure it'll work."

It took a moment for me to realize what she was talking about. However the second it connected, I let out a small laugh. "Of course my dear, I'll just be a moment." I gave her a reassuring smile and quickly traveled through the shadows and outside. Sure enough, a navy blue limousine was parked in front of the hotel, a man stood leaning against it. I knew who had sent for her immediately, as only one person would own something in such a vile color. 'Vox.'

My eyes flickered to radio dials and the static around me became louder, alerting the man. A black tentacle shot up from the ground and dragged the man over to me. I summoned more of them and they quickly took to destroying the vehicle.

I wrapped my hand around the man's throat, squeezing hard. "I take it Vox is the one who sent you here, my good fellow?" The stranger struggled to nod, "here for Y/N, I suppose?" Again, he nodded as he tried to free himself from my grasp.

Over the months Y/N and I have gotten closer, an overwhelming feeling began to form. I craved her in every way imaginable, yet wished to do her no harm. Seeing others around her made my blood boil. Watching her laugh and smile for anyone other than me drove wicked thoughts into my brain. Thoughts of harming the person she stood so close to, that made her laugh and smile.

While I didn't understand why exactly I started such behavior, I knew when it began. That night she had cheered me up with that marvelous picture show. After that, the urge to be the center of her attention started. And as time went by, the feeling became overwhelming.

My focus went back to the man in my grasp. "I'm afraid I can't let you take her anywhere. You see, I've grown quite fond of the lady and your pathetic excuse of a boss would be getting in my way." I tightened the grip around his neck, watching him grow more panicked. The hand around his neck continued to get tighter until the sound of multiple snaps rang through my ears and his body went limp.

A portal appeared under him and I released him from my grasp. The same happened to the limo that once was parked in front of the door. As the door opened, the portals closed and I walked to them. I began to think of the situation that had just happened as the group followed out. Y/N made eye contact with me and gave me a smile. I happily returned the gesture and walked along side her.

"Thank you for uh- handling the situation Al." She looked up at me, a kind smile across her features.

"Not a problem my dear, not a problem at all." She turned her head to look forward, yet my gaze stayed trained on her. 'Al...' the nickname rang through my ears and echoed in my brain. I could feel that heat in my cheeks again, she had made me blush more times than I ever had. Living or dead. 'Y/N, what have you awakened inside of me...' I thought to myself. Remembering the feeling of killing that driver, my heart began to beat quicker in my chest. Continuing to look at her, only one sentence came to mind. 'Y/N, my love, I will happily kill for you... I will gain your attention, I will acquire your love.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.5K 64
Alastor just wants to cause chaos, make deals, and live his afterlife. But when he's forced to spend time with Angeldust on a project for the Hotel...
699K 20.3K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
36K 717 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...
339K 11.5K 108
For Fawn, life was normal. As a 21 year old college student living on her own, she's doing pretty decent with the cards she's been dealt. Who knew t...