Starfall

By PenNameGoesHere

Elyse doesn't want to face her past. All she wants is to reach the Isthmus of the Sky. But when her trusty ai... More

Chapter 1 - Elyse
Chapter 2 - Ben
Chapter 3 - Elyse
Chapter 4 - Ben
Chapter 5 - Elyse
Chapter 6 - Ben
Chapter 7 - Elyse
Chapter 8 - Ben
Chapter 9 - Elyse
Chapter 10 - Ben
Chapter 11 - Elyse
Chapter 12 - Ben
Chapter 13 - Elyse
Chapter 14 - Ben
Chapter 15 - Elyse
Chapter 16 - Ben
Chapter 17 - Elyse
Chapter 18 - Ben
Chapter 19 - Elyse
Chapter 20 - Ben
Chapter 21 - Elyse
Chapter 22 - Rose
Chapter 23 - Elyse
Chapter 24 - Ben
Chapter 25 - Elyse
Chapter 26 - Ben
Chapter 27 - Ben
Chapter 28 - Ben
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Ben
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Ben
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - Ben
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Ben
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Ben
Epilogue

Prologue

31 1 0
By PenNameGoesHere

In the midst of war-ravaged lands and blood-infested oceans, there was death at every turn. The ratio, the balance, the harmony—the entire system was shattering, piece by piece. Earth was becoming toxic to all life. Dynasties fell overnight; kingdoms imploded on themselves.

Hope was lost for not only humanity, but the planet itself.

Until, out of what little was left of society, a spark ignited. One woman was all it took. No one knows how long it took her. No one knows what even inspired her to make such a drastic decision.

To escape the dangerous toxicity of the planet, she took to the skies.

She was gone for days. Then weeks. An entire month passed until she came back from her place above the clouds.

But, see, she was not empty-handed when she returned to the solid ground of the Earth.

She brought a miracle—a miracle that would go on to save society.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 29 15
All Effone Pacifica has ever wanted is to be the captain of an airship for the ASPECT company. Now that she's successfully earned her own ship, she'l...
135 1 16
I never realised that everything i was feeling would somehow come to life. This is a story based on real life events and some fiction. Its up to you...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
223K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...