Hey there little me

By daddysprincess4ever1

this is a story about this trans guy named ash who whilst working thru trauma writes letters to his past self... More

Hey sky me again,
Sky,
hi little one,
hey there!,
Wednesday April 3, 2024

hey there sky,

5 0 0
By daddysprincess4ever1

Its me ash you might not know who that is yet but its you, well me, your future self. I want this first letter to be something I wish we had heard when I was your age. 1)dont give a shit about anyone else(well just put you first because if you are burnt out you're no help to others), 2) your gonna go thru alot of shit and your gonna have to put a lot of effort and time into finding yourself and accepting thats who we are, 3) its okay to be tired and yes not being okay is okay I know we dont think that right now but its true. 4) just being alive makes you worthy of validation, u just have to learn to do it to yourself, thats what im doing here im validating our experience and doing this to show you love.

Ill talk to you Tomorrow,
Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
84K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...