Clone trooper stories

By Bee_artstudio24

This book will envole some of my charatures I've written about in another book I wrote "Nara". I wanted to wr... More

501st rule book
Drunken party pt.1
Drunk party pt.2
Wanna make a bet?
Green hair
Embarrassing moments of some clone trooper addition
Music and chores
Toy shop
Under where ?
Make sure your guns on stun mode
Request
Echo alive pt.1
Echo alive part 2
Echo alive part 3
Echo alive part 4
Echo alive part 5
Anyone up for karaoke
Halloween special
A New officer (NaraxEcho)
Writing prompts
Medical treatment
Heart attack
All hail her royal highness
Pt2
Pt 3
Pt4:final
Three drunk troopers and mama cody
A scolding from Mama Cody
A winters ball
The Fett brothers
Snow day
when was the last time you slept?
A lesson on command
Monopoly with the 501st
Lost Echo
Mission misery pt1
Mission misery pt 2
"Shut up" "make me"
Echo x reader "the music enemy"
Fives x reader (warmth☕️)
Rex x reader (boyfriend blues)
Commander Wolf x reader (soap wars)
Commander Cody x reader (music and chores)
Kix x reader ( medical recruit)
Arm wrestling is no joke
For the love of force don't touch Rex's coffee
Marching drills and dancing thrills
Relief aide
Wolf x reader (innocent)
Author note
The cake wars
Please don't wake the sleeping Jedi
Cozy trooper (Rex x reader)
The annual trooper races
Trooper tales for the sleepy Jedi
Paint bandit
Dr.Gail
Just what the doctor ordered
Commander Nix
The flirt wars
It's raining troopers
Troopers on the ceiling
Look out for falling troopers
It was on this day the clones tried to murder Harvey Dios
The great blue ink catastrophe
Trooper blues
Baby it's clone outside
Slaves of the republic pt1
Pirates of the republic
Pirates of the republic pt2 : the missing key
Bad batch x reader : the club
Flirt wars pt 2
Agony of the two love struck Jedi
beach day mischief
Don't give the Fox a dirt bike
Troubled treaties
Delta 101
Pirates of the republic pt.3
Hardcase's mission
Republics fashion week
Flirt wars : the saga continues
A flustering turn of events
Jesse's girl
A heated turn of events
Never have drinks with Fives
The dance ( commander colt x reader)
Christmas flirt wars special
pirates of the republic pt 5
Rex and Harvey's terrible, no good, horrible, very bad trip.
The Padwan protection squad vs Hera and Nara
Nara the protector vod
Prisoner CT-25-5566
Party crashes ( pt1)
Fives and the jar massacre (request)
Copy clone
the annual trooper campout
Miz rep request - sometimes the camo works to well
The Flirt wars returns

plus one

68 5 2
By Bee_artstudio24

this was requested by  Cobalt-CC-1043

in this  short one shot Nara and Harvey have to be pretending to be an expecting couple while going behind enemy lines. chaos ensues as rex finds out . enjoy :)

" I think he might have a heart attack," Aniakin grinned.

Harvey laid with his back against the wall, eyes wide and pale as he looked at Nara who gave him an exasperated look. .

Nara waddled up next to Anakin as her hand rested against her fake swollen stomach.

"I might too," she huffed, "this thing weighs a ton".

"Aw don't say that about Harvey jr. " Anakin said amused.

"It's a boy," Harvey choked out.

"General for the last time i'm not actually pregnant " Nara exclaimed " beside anakin was gonna explain that im this way in order to disguise us during our mission into separatist territory. She pulled up her shirt half way to expose the padded piece of fabric wrapped around her stomach. " see"

Harvey slowly nodded.

" I think his life flashed before his eyes," Anakin laughed.

Harvey gave anakin a look " you could say that" he huffed.

Nara rolled her eyes and waddled up to Harvey before reaching a hand out to help him to his feet.

" don't worry, general it's only for a little while and besides you're not the one carrying it" she mused as she stumbled a bit. Harvey instinctively steadied her .

"Thx" she chuckled.

Harvey nodded sheepishly " of course, just a sec" he seemed to be in thought before he ran over to one of the consuls and grabbed her a chair. Anakin grinned as he watched his friend.

" Harvey what are you-"

Harvey quickly scooped her up off her feet and placed her in the chair. Before moving on to find a cushion for her back.

"I'll be right back , stay off your feet " he scolded before taking off.

Nara shook her head in amusement.

" you know," Anakin mused, " he'd make a good father" .

"Genral" ! Nara's face lit up like a beacon as she smacked Anakin in the chest.

**********

Nara immediately regretted going to the cafe to grab some grub before her and Harvey went out on their assigned mission. It was a chore just to convince Harvey to let her go , not before he made Fang swear to him he wouldn't let her out of his sight. His strange behavior while sweet was unnecessary and a little assevive.

"So when's the little generals' due date?" Fang asked, slightly amused.

Nara wanted to smack him " haha very funny" she sighed as she adjusted her fake stomach.

"Why don't you take that thing off," Fang asked sympathetically.

"I was told to keep it on to get used to the feeling of it, make it seem more natural once we are on mission" she sighed "

Fang nodded before offering her his arm to balance her. Nara raised a brow.

"General orders" he chuckled .

you're just as bad as Harvey" nara muttered making the clone commander laugh as they entered the mez hall . A loud crash caught their attention as the glass in rex's hand shattered.

Everyone sitting at the table was alarmed by their captain's sudden outburst until they turned to see what caught his attention.

Echo spat out his coffee, spade's jaw was dropped, jex was jumping in his seat in excitement, Jesse and Kix were both too shocked to speak, and fives had the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

" I'm going to be an uncle!" Fives practically shouted. "Tell me it's twins, can you name one fives jr. "!

Naras face flushed with embarrassment as fang was howling in laughter.

"Pay up Jesse, I told you he could do it ," Spades smirked as Jesse handed Spades fifty credits.

"How, what , when , im gonna kill him" rex managed to spit out.

Nara shook her head "I'm not pregnant"! She yelled.

"Well then you have an odd looking tumor on your stomach" Jex said, making Kix laugh.

Just then Harvey walked in with anakin, both desperately needing coffee.

Rex practically jumped over the table as he made his way over to harvey.

"REX"! Nara yelled frantically as echo and fives ran after their murderous captain.

"YOU BETTER HAVE NINE LIVES JEDI" rex yelled " YOU KNOCKED UP MY SISTER"!

" no rex it's not what it looks like, '' Harvey yelped as he shoved Anakin in front of him as a human shield.

"THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER YOU GREEN FROG MAN" ! rex yelled as echo and fives practically had to restrain him.

"Oh for force sakes" nara huffed " REX I'M NOT PREGNANT ITS A FAKE STOMACH" she yelled.

"REX" Anakin yelled "let go of harveys hair"!

Kix sighed and ran to the med bay to grab a first aid kit.

********************************

Many years later

Nara sighed as she rubbed her stomach, nervousness coated her entire body.

"Hello Tasmanian" Harvey smiled as he wrapped his arms around nara in a tight embrace.

"Hello froggie" she laughed, making Harvey roll his eyes. He noticed her hands were shaking slightly and he could feel her emotions swirling behind her eyes.

"Nara what's wrong" he asked, taking her hands in his and rubbing them in a caring manner.

Slowly she grabbed his hand and placed his fingers on her stomach. Harvey frowned until he felt a second heartbeat.

His eyes widened as he looked to her for confirmation. She nodded tears slowly leaving her eyes as she waited for his response.

Harvey's entire face lit up as he embraced her, taking her off her feet as he twirled her around.

"I'm going to be a father" Harvey whispered as he placed his head against nara who laughed.

"Fives is going to be excited to finally be an uncle" she laughed, making Harvey laugh as well.

Later that evening they had sat down the crew before announcing the additional member to the 501st.

To say everyone was shocked was an understatement. Rex however took it surprisingly well even though he fainted and wolf had to fan him back to life. And as expected Fives was esatic to become an uncle, proclaiming that fives junior would have the greatest uncles to protect them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 5 10
A bunch of mini-stories / one shots over a variety of settings/scenery's set in the Clone Wars. From modern to celestial to fantasy to anything in th...
10.6K 317 46
This is a sequel to Hilarious Texts and Tales of The Clone Wars, but featuring characters from all across the galaxy! Get ready for hilarious, adorab...
638 7 5
A Star Wars fanfiction requested by mnp1689. Four parts. Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars. (Duh.)
1K 44 13
I will be continuing @i_am_snips story on my account read their story so far or some of this will not make sense. i do not own star wars or these c...