{°»Emerson Foxington«°} (dmsp...

By Sl33pyM3247

two boys meet at a young age, one from and unknown land and the other..a..uh..floating island, they're joined... More

The meeting.
::Tiny::
"WHAT?!" -Wilbur
Uhh..Hello?-Tom
Im..Im sorry..-Purpled
"I WANT MY SON BACK. . ." -???

hey uhhh...

4 0 0
By Sl33pyM3247

Well..idk if any of yall liked this story or not but this is an update.

I'm not going to be finishing this..but I will be rewriting it. I've been busy with school and so on. I'm not into the dsmp or anything with Wilbur. This is way before anything he did or whatever and I'm not focusing on that. I'm focusing on my own made up character whose just trynna get by life. I'm re-writing this because I think it just needs to be done. There's a lot of randomness that I'll be fixing and parts will end up matching. I really hope yall will end up liking my rewrite and I hope yall liked the story before. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 29.3K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...