Sunset Shimmer's Equestria Gi...

By Crazycartoons5488

(Sequel of Sunset Shimmer's Equestria Girls Adventure's The Rainbooms Short's.) Sunset Shimmer and her friend... More

Sunset Shimmer - Character Information 1
Susie Nightmare - Character Information 2
Megan Williams - Character Information 3
Silverlay - Character Information 4

Ritornelle Spark - Character Information 5

13 4 0
By Crazycartoons5488

Full Name: Ritornelle Spark

Nickname's: Little Guppie, (By her Sister Sonata Dusk,) Fishface, (By her Sister Adagio Dazzle,) Fish Headed, (By her Sister Aria Blaze,) Etc.

Alias: The Dazzlings, Girl's Pop Band, Etc.

Voice Actress: By Zosia Mamet

Age: 14

Species: Siren, (In Equestria,) (formerly,) Human, (In Canterlot City,) Etc.

Hair Color: Yellow with Pink Stripes, Etc.

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: White

Gender: Female

Alignment: Pure Evil

Residence: Canterlot City

Education: Canterlot High School, (Formerly,) Etc.

Occupation: Student of Canterlot High School, Band Leader of The Dazzlings, Etc.

Home: Equestria, (Formerly,) Canterlot City,

Clothing: Pink Headband, Pink and Black Jacket, Red Gem Necklace, Pink Tutu, Pink Shoes with yellow Stripes, Etc.

Family Member's: Adagio Dazzle, (Younger Sister,) Aria Blaze, (Younger Sister,) Sonata Dusk, (Younger Sister,) Etc.

 Friend's/Allies: Butch The Irish BullDog, (The Dazzle's Manager,) Etc.

Power(s)Abilities: Singing, Hypnosis Siren Voice to Control her Three Sisters Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk, Siren Half form, Siren Form, Feeding on and soaking up the bad behavior and negative energy of the students at Canterlot High School, Hypnosis her Sister's Adagio, Aria, and Sonata Dusk, to do her Evil Bidding under her control, Hypnotic Voice, Manipulation, Sonic Blast, Siren form Projection, Etc.

Mind Control Sister's Minion's: Adagio Dazzle, (Hypnosis,) Aria Blaze, (Hypnosis,) Sonata Dusk, (Hypnosis,) Etc.

Goal: Get Revenge on The Queen of the Vampire Ponies Daughter Susie Nightmare, (Failed,) Used her Hypnosis Sister's Adagio, Aria, and Sonata as Puppet's to take over the human world, (Failed,) Trying to Defeat Susie Nightmare and her Girlfriend Sunset Shimmer, and their friend's Etc.

Enemies: Susie Nightmare, (Arch Enemy,) Sunset Shimmer, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Spike the dragon/dog, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Megan Williams, Silverlay, Tom the Cat, Jerry the Mouse, Spike the Bulldog, Shimmer the Cat, Shine the Cat, Ray the leopard gecko, Von Ripper The Talking Dog, Azrael The Cat, Sergio The Talking Scarlet Macaw Parrot, Monty The vulture, Batty The Bat, Earl the Bulldog, Droopy dog, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, Sonata Dusk, Etc.

Like's: Singing, Trying to Get Revenge on The Queen of The Vampire ponies, (Failed,) Hypnosis her Sister's Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, Use her Siren Magic to use her sister's to do her evil bidding, Cookie's, Flower's, Butterfly's, using her Younger Sister's Adagio, Aria, Sonata, as her Slave's, Etc.

Dislike's: Susie Nightmare and her friend's, Rose's, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata are free from their Older Sister Control, Bat's, Vampire's, Sonata Love's tacos, Cat's, Dog's, Bird's, Parrot's, Vulture's, Droopy dog, Butch the irish dog, Hotdog's, Balloon's, Clown's Etc.

Ritornelle Spark Form's

Ritornelle Spark Human Form,

Ritornelle Spark MerPony Form Equestria From, 

Ritornelle Spark Siren Half-Form,

Ritornelle Spark Siren Equestria Form,

Background Information: Ritornelle Spark is a Siren and The Older Sister to her three Younger Sister's Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk, Ritornelle Spark is the Most Powerful Siren in Equestria, Many Moons ago She and her younger Sister's Are Just Normal Merponies and Caretaker's to The Vampire Queen's Daughter Susie Nightmare, But than The Vampire Queen only choose Adagio, Aria, and Sonata Instead it made Ritornelle was Completely Shock That The Queen only choose her younger sister's Instead, She was so mad and very Upset, (She Talk to The Queen Why she choose her three Younger Sister in The First Place! Because They are Kind, Nice, and Sweet, The Queen Also tell Ritornelle Spark, that You are Mean, Angry, cruel, and evil, Ritornelle, Become so Mad and Snapped at the Queen, That she was so Jealous of her three sisters, the whole living in their Shadow's for years, She was so angry and acting like a baby, The Queen Yelled at her to stop acting like a baby, Ritornelle leave and dive underwater, She was so blind with only one thing to having her Revenge on The Queen, her own sister and the vampire kingdom, also her daughter Susie nightmare. But then Ritornelle see something Glowing, She Swimming Toward to find the source of the Red Light's she was shocked that it was only Four Red Magical Gem's, She pick up the Fourth and put it on her Chest But The Gem Glowing was Corrupt and turn her into a Powerful Red Siren, she fly out of the Water and Fly to The Vampire kingdom, The Vampire Queen, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, Are More Shocked that Ritornelle was fully Corrupt into a Siren, But she use her Siren Voice to Hypnosis, her three merpony sister's Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, She place three Gems on their Chests and turn her Merpony Sister's into Siren's Under Ritornelle Control, The Vampire Queen took the infant Daughter and left the kingdom, But than Something, Bad is happened, Ritornelle and her hypnosis Sister's use their Singing to use the five headed dragon to burn and destroy the vampire kingdom to the ground and all the vampire ponies are gone, but Ritornelle went Crazy mad with power, She accidentally Created a Powerful Storm it Destroy The Alicorn Kingdom, by Accidental The Alicorn King and Queen took their Daughter sunset shimmer, and left their destroy kingdom, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata Feel bad for the two kingdom's but they didn't have a choice to obey their Older SIster to Force her own Younger Sister's do Many bads things,) Ritornelle Spark, and her Younger Sister's Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, Fly to The Village, Ritornelle force her Three Younger Sister's to Sing with here older sister to creating discord among ponies, with their singing, (Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, Are So Very Sad, That are hypnosis to do her bidding to feeding on the magic,) before they were defeated by the Pillars of Old Equestria and banished to the human world by Star Swirl the Bearded. But then The four girls are shocked to see equestria Magic, in this world, Ritornelle Spark saw the rainbow light, and she was more shock that the Susie nightmare is in this world, Ritornelle grin Evil plan to get her revenge on the Princess, (Adagio, Aria, and Sonata are shocked that The Daughter of The Vampire Queen is Alive, along with The Daughter of Alicorn King and Queen, Alive as well. So Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, have to warn Susie Nightmare and Sunset Shimmer, That they are Hypnosis and under a spell by their Older Ritornelle Spark under The Siren Curse Spell.) The rainbooms have to stop Ritornelle Spark and free Adagio, Aria, and Sonata from the siren curse spell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 179 18
Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the human world. Sunset has ruled Canterlot...
8.1K 132 11
**COMPLETED** When the Dazzlings come to Canderlot High, the human six, along with Sunset Shimmer, need the help of Twilight Sparkle and Galaxy Star...
1.4K 42 9
Pinkie Pie is at it again with the second movie in the Barbie franchise, "Barbie as Rapunzel." And once again, the Equestria Girls are sucked into th...
3.1K 37 15
Because of the great sportsmanship with the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts from the last Friendship Games; the students of Canterlot High have all been...