Desire | Kim SeokJin

By captain_botha

How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loya... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 65

11 5 0
By captain_botha

Lol I feel like crying. 😃
A whole damn emotional part from the last part just... Vanished...

What the heck was that... I just slept after posting and checking if everything was good then again when I woke up the whole thing was like it never existed and I have to write those almost 500 words again. 😃✨

"Jin?" The sudden voice of Sookyung brought Jin back to reality.

"oh.. Hey mom.." he nervously greeted.

Without saying anything, she pulled him into a hug as he grinned finding the warmness.

"you must be hungry. Let's go I made something special for you."

He nodded and followed her.

As they entered through the main door, the blurry memories in Jin's mind started getting clearer as his eyes roamed all around the living room. Almost everything felt the same as before.

Sookyung cupped his cheek and said, "Go upstairs and freshen up. I'm setting the table by then. you'll get the clothes in the closet." Jin stared at her for some moments, probably wondering how much beautiful his mother still was in her 50's. Even the least number of wrinkles she had, made her prettier. Jin held her hand on his cheek and kissed her palm while nodding. "you remember your room right?" she jokingly asked.

Not wanting to let her know about his memory loss he said, "of course! Why would I forgot that." he was sure he could remember that too when he would go up though...

Sookyung nodded and left to the kitchen and Jin reached the stairs.

Climbing up, the first thing his eyes fell on was the huge picture of his family of four. He could recognize his father at the very first sight and walked up near it.

His fingers reached the glass and traced over his own younger face which wasn't seeming very alike with the one of his present one's.

'Maybe this is the reason why Tae's still not realizing it's me?'

After releasing a sigh he turned right and as expected recognized which one was his room.

With a small smile he opened the door and turned the lights on.

The colour of the room was still a combination of off white and light brown and the bookshelf and his desk still had the books of his second year of high school. The shelf on the wall beside it still held the rubik's Cube and the camera colored in baby pink there.

The whole room was neat and clean as if someone had been cleaning it everyday.

Not wanting to spend more time behind those Jin opened the closet to take out clothes and frowned seeing the amount as he didn't see so many coming.

Jin got down, wearing a plain beige drop shouldered sweatshirt with black trousers and drying his hair with a small towel.

Entering the dining room, he smelled the  aroma of the very familiar foods made by his mother which he craved for years.

Sookyung wasting no more time pulled him to sit down. "I don't know if it's still your favorite but-"

"it was, it is and it'll always be! I love anything made by you." he said smiling sheepishly.

She scrunched her nose and ruffled his wet hair. She took the dish full of lobster noodles and started serving him along with some side dishes.

Jin let out a groan and leaned back on the chair closing his eyes. "did you learn cooking from heaven?... Aish! This is so good I can have thousands of it."

"sure, I will leave everything else and make thousands for my boy." Sookyung chuckled softly.

"by the way mom... How is there so many clothes in my closet? Did you put the whole closet of Tae's in mine?"

She laughed hearing him and said, "no, I started buying them the day I realized you're my son Kim SeokJin." Jin stared at her for a while and then she said, "even if I took them from Tae, there'd be still tons of left left in his closet. He has so many outfits that you can fill ten of your closet and there still be some left."

"huh? Where does he even keep them?"

Sookyung stared at him for a while then said in confusion, "don't you remember? Your father transformed a room into a wardrobe because his clothes were always in his, our, yours and even in the guest rooms' closets. You used it too..."

"oh yeah right, of course I remember. I was just.. Uh.."

"I wish Taehyung was here too." she said sighing making Jin go silent. "when will he be back?"

"soon.. Maybe just some more days." he said and she nodded.

"by the way.. What are you doing?"

"Uh.. I just finished eating food." he innocently said looking here and there.

She laughed seeing him and said, "I mean.. As a job."

The smile on Jin's face faded away as she heard her. He knew this was to come eventually but he never prepared an answer fir it..

'Should I just say the truth?' he didn't want to keep something from his mother.

'But how do I explain? should I say I'm a mafia or something- wait what the fuck! Why would you day something to your mother? You wanna give her a heart attack or what?' he scolded himself and met Sookyung's curious gaze.

"uh.. Listen to me mom.. Don't freak out please." he said taking a deep breath.

"wh-why are you- don't tell me you're doing something illegal-"

"no! No it's not illegal but..."

"but?"

"I'm an agent mom... A secret one."

The door of the dim lighted room slowly opened. A slim female figure walked in trying hard to not make a sound.

The light from outside that came in through the windows making a side of the bed more visible and there was another lying figure. It was Taehyung.

She started to take steps towards him and something in her hand shone, reflecting the slight light.

All of a sudden, the lights turned off and the room went dark. Only the light present there was the one that came through the window.

She flinched but didn't waste time and proceeded. The space between them were very little and she raised the knife straight in her hand pointing it at Tae's neck. Taking a deeo breath just when she was about to attack...

She felt a strong grip around her wrist. Tae held her other hand and twisted it as she whimpered in pain and struggled to free herself and attack him with the knife.

But Tae dodged them and sat up pushing her.

Taking the advantage of him weak leg she stomped on his foot.

"ouch!.. What the fuck are you really trying to do huh!?" Tae asked but she didn't reply. "Did Kang MinYeong ask you to do this?" she still didn't reply.

Furious, Tae pushed her aside making her fall on the bed and held both of her hands. As he couldn't stand up or kneel he had to sit on a side. He pulled her knife and pointed it at her.

"don't move! If you do I won't think twice before piercing it into your flesh!" he threatened and she calmed down taking deep breaths.

His hand reached for his phone and immediately found Namjoon's number on the second top.

He knew Namjoon was still weak but there was none else whom he could call at that moment.

The phone started beeping as he put it on loud speaker and again held both of her hands pointing the knife at her.

It was strange how she wasn't doing anything and was just sitting like a doll.

"what's your deal huh?"

["Hello?"] Namjoon said in his sleepy voice, accepting the call and just when Tae was about to speak she kicked on his knee where he was hurt as he screamed lowly.

["Taehyung? Is everything ok?"]

She quickly snatched the knife away from him and was about to attack but Tae held her hand again while the knife was just some centimeters away from the skin of his arm.

"Namjoon hyung the do- ah fuck!" Tae groaned loudly and pushed her away as the bloody knife fell on the bed.

["Taehyung! Are you ok?"] his voice was much clearer. ["wait, I'm coming there."]

"yah! Where the fuck are you going now!?" Tae shouted as the woman sprinted out of the room hearing Namjoon.

Not me making a huge plan for 12 June knowing I surely won't be able to spend the whole day at home. 😔☝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
18.5K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
16.5K 725 15
where in Seoul 'Jeon Jungkook' is the world's most dengerous mafia known for his ruthless personality... and another side 'kim seokjin' World's no.1...
9.7K 412 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...