MOTHER OF DRAGONS ♚ d. targar...

By wishtherebestars

⎯mother of dragons, a title only true targaryen queens receive ❝tonight king's landing will learn to fear the... More

ACT ONE
CH. I
CH. II
CH. III
CH. IV
CH. V
CH. VII

CH. VI

995 88 6
By wishtherebestars

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

the blood of old valyria runs through my veins

♔♔♔

Prince Daemon and Vylenya of House Targaryen had spend their time on Dragonstone well, observing the new hatchlings as they grew larger with each passing day. And beside the dragons, the two focused their focus on each other, exploring the other while Daemon would fuck her on every surface of Dragonstone—to the poor servants and Maester dismay.

Daemon had asked her, each time, if this had been the moment their child had been conceived, but Vylenya had always shook her head no. They had been surrounded by five young dragons; Yndrir, Chrydar, the newly hatched ice dragon laid by Cannibal Suvaen, the dark brown and green dragon with large horns covering his body which they named Zaenon, who Daemon believed to be a special type dragon meant for rocky lands, as the small dragon had claws on its wings. With the birth of this dragon, Vylenya had been certain the end of Viserys had been coming nearer, his happiness would soon die.

"Viserys is giving a tourney for his new Heir" Daemon said as he walked into the hall where Vylenya held the smallest two dragons in her arms. "He does not yet know if this child is a boy" Vylenya said as she felt sorry for Aemma, always used for Viserys own gains for a male babe to be born to him, which seemed more than impossible at this point. "He has an Heir, I am his Heir" Daemon said joining Vylenya as she looked to him. "Do you wish to join the tourney?" she asked and Daemon looked to her. "Would be fun to show the knights how its done" Daemon said as he looked to her. She rolled her eyes as she stood up, Suvaen screeching in her arms as Daemon placed a strand of pale silver hair behind her ear. "Come with me, I know how much you miss flying Cannibal" Daemon said as he looked to her.

Vylenya was silent for a moment. "Our babe will be born within the year, Daemon" she said as she gave him a saddened look, she had liked Aemma, and wished it had not been the way it was as Daemon looked to her, his hand on her flat belly as he closed his eyes. "When we return, we shall wed in the tradition of our house" Daemon said as he looked to Vylenya who smiled to him, before she kissed him as she went to ready herself, the banishment of the King meant nothing to either of them, it had been over eight moons since, and they had been hidden away from Court on Dragonstone.

Vylenya dressed herself in Targaryen red and black as Daemon wore a beige and purple tunic, as they settled themselves in the saddles of their dragons before they flew towards King's Landing as they saw a yellow-golden dragon fly around the Red Keep as Cannibal roared towards the smaller dragon as they landed in the Dragonpit as the Dragonkeepers bowed their heads. Caraxes turned his head towards Cannibal who ruffled her scales as Rhaenyra and Syrax landed shortly after them. A growl was heard from the large black beast as did Caraxes before Vylenya dismounted her dragon, caressing her nose to calm her, she knew the large she-dragon was restless from being away from her hatchlings, Vylenya could barely imagine how she would feel if she was taken from her children.

Vylenya looked at the young Princess as Daemon smirked and walked towards the Red Keep, the tourney would be held tomorrow and they would settle themselves in Daemon's room at the Keep. Vylenya looked out the window as Daemon stood behind her. "How long must I wait for the babe?" Daemon asked as Vylenya smiled. "Impatience does not become you, my prince" she said as he rested his head on her shoulder, his head touching hers. She pulled him close to her as they looked towards the hall where the tourney would be held.

The moment the morrow finally came, and they readied themselves—as well as all other lords and ladies and knights—they heard the news the Queen had begun her labours, which Daemon responded to by kissing Vylenya's temple as she went to sit amongst the people, looking at all the knights as they were defeated one by one. Nervously Vylenya looked to the Crown before the three headed dragon was hung by the people and an announcer stood on a step. "And now, the Prince of the City, the Rogue Prince, Prince Daemon of House Targaryen shall choose his opponent." He announced as the people cheered for Daemon.

Vylenya watched him as he choose the Hightower knight, the son of the Hand of the King which had not surprised her at all. He easily defeated Gwayne Hightower before he had to ride against a lower ranked knight, one who bore a sigil of orange with black pellets. She watched as they went against each other before Daemon was kicked to the ground, Vylenya gasped before she felt dread in her bones, but not because of Daemon, when she turned around she saw everyone leave, and fast.

She knew this had been it, this had been the last time anyone would see Queen Aemma alive, and her shortly lived child. "Daemon" Vylenya called out as Daemon was defeated yet wished to attack the knight anyways before he heard her call out, he looked up and saw Rhaenyra had been the only one to remain in her seat. Vylenya and Daemon followed the crowd into the Red Keep before they were met with the Hand, who stood with Rhaenys and Rhaenyra. "The Queen is gone, the labours were too complicated and she did not survive them" the Hand informed them as Rhaenys tried to console Rhaenyra as Daemon stood next to Vylenya.

"What of her child?" Daemon asked, part of him wished to know if he had been replaced or not. The Hand then remained quiet. "Prince Baelon lived for a few hours before he too was taken by the stranger" Otto said as Vylenya took hold of Daemon's arm. He remained the Heir yet she had been saddened anyways.

The Hand informed all that the Queen's funeral would be held the following day, as in Targaryen tradition a pyre would be lit for her. Vylenya looked to Daemon as he undid the armour. "three more moons" Vylenya said as she looked to Daemon who turned around confused. "In three moons time I shall conceive our first child, and war will come between golden dragons" Vylenya said as she looked at Daemon as he looked to her. "Then we shall prepare ourselves" Daemon said and they did. Both wore black to the funeral of Queen Aemma as the King ignored all and everyone before they decided to return to Dragonstone as Vylenya watched the hatchlings fly to their mother, as Caraxes roared in delight.

In spite of the tragic loss of Queen Aemma, they continued their normal routines as it was until a letter arrived from King's Landing, much to Daemon and Vylenya's surprise. It had been written by the King's own hand, as Daemon recognised his brother's penmanship as he read the letter before he furiously threw a chair through the room. "What has happened, my love?" Vylenya asked as she picked up the falled letter of the King.

'By this order, Princess Rhaenyra of House Targaryen has been declared as the Princess of Dragonstone, Heir of the Iron Throne by the order of King Viserys, first of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm'

She had read the letter ten or twenty times before she saw Daemon, his hands placed on the painted table as he leaned forward. "He has given our home away to her" Daemon said, his own niece now owned Dragonstone, their home, their home for nearly a year now. "What will we do?" she asked as she looked to Daemon. Daemon's shoulders slumped down. "I do not know" Daemon admitted.

"We will be alright, wherever we are" she said as she looked to Daemon, walking to him as she caressed his cheek in a comforting manner before Daemon kissed her cheek. Vylenya turned his head towards hers. "As long as we are together, nothing can touch us" she said, High Valyrian rolling over her tongue as it was her native language. Perhaps they could try and see Valyria, she had always dreamt of going back, but maybe not yet. Daemon rested his forehead against hers as he nodded slightly. Before Daemon knew what had been the feeling of the air in the room, Vylenya had started to undo the clasps of his tunic. "Let me comfort you, before you make me your wife" she said as she looked to him, her eyes twinkling in the dim dawn light that entered the castle of Dragonstone as she removed Daemon's clothes.

"Leave us!" Daemon quickly ordered the last few of his knights, most had been from the City Watch as they followed the two back to Dragonstone, as they hurried themselves out of the room before Vylenya smirked. She knew Daemon would always be cheered and comforted in their intimacy, perhaps it was their closeness that eased his mind, or perhaps the feeling of her love in every way possible.

Daemon was quick to undo his breeches hoisting up Vylenya as he ripped down her dress to expose her breasts, before taking one in his mouth, nipping and suckling on her nipple as she threw her head back. They had always been insatiable for each other, and it was never a surprise if their guards left them before they even ordered for the fear of catching the two in the act. Daemon wouldn't have minded if they watched, as long as none touched her. "Daemon" Vylenya moaned as she threw her head back as Daemon's calloused hand massaged her other breast, the rough pads of Daemon's hand felt good against her bare breast as she let her nails drag down his chest, leaving red marks across his chest as Daemon groaned against her.

"For once let me prepare you for my cock" Daemon said as Vylenya started to try and push up her dress. "I do not have the patience for it" she admitted as Daemon smirked. "Very well then" Daemon said as he took his dagger and ripped apart the dress before placing the dagger beside them. Her corset was slightly clinging to her torso as her lower body and breasts were exposed to Daemon who grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around his waist before he took hold of his cock, painfully hard as it throbbed in his hand, his tip an angry red as he pushed between her folds, sleek with the wetness of her arousal he let out a growl from low in his throat as Vylenya let out a high pitched moan when she felt Daemon's cock hit her bud. "Daemon, please" she begged him before he pushed into her with a rough and quick thrust, cursing as he did as he felt her walls grip him and her arousal collected already at the base of his cock.

Daemon held her thighs as he started to fuck into her, there had been no other explanation for it as Daemon fucked into her in an animalistic way, groaning as he did. He had lost count of when they would conceive but each time he fucked the woman he loved, he prayed to the Old and true Valyrian Gods this had been it, and for once, he had been heard. Vylenya knew when she felt Daemon cock hit her deepest parts she would not last long, but neither would Daemon, she grabbed his shoulders as he rutted into her in a fast speed. "Daemon, please" she said as her moans turned into cries of pleasure, which echoed through the room as Daemon thought it sounded like music in his ears.

"Tell me, what you wish from me" Daemon said looking at her fucked out face as he let go one thigh and wrapped his hand softly, yet firmly around her neck as she rolled her eyes back in pleasure. "Give me your seed, my love, give me a son" she cried out, High Valyrian would always be their language and it send a pleasurable chill down his spine as he fastened his speed slightly before he felt himself spill his seed within her, rubbing her bud with his other hand as she gripped her thighs around him, not letting him move an inch away from her. Daemon kissed her as she felt the coil in her belly threated to snap, causing her walls to clench around Daemon's cock who smirked before he removed himself from her which caused her to whine.

But he had not been done with her yet as he flipped her around, her hands leaning on the painted table as Daemon pushed her dress away from her before pushing his cock into her again which started to harden once more. He snapped his hips into her, causing her ass to ripple with each thrust as her breasts pushed against the painted table with the right amount of friction as she let out a loud moan when her coil snapped, and soon after Daemon released himself again into her, not as much as before but enough to satisfy the Rogue Prince as he watched his seed tickle out of her, making her thighs stick.

"Cannot let it go to waste" Daemon said as he put his breeches on and pushed his fingers back in to make sure the seed would take. Both had been covered in a light shimmer of sweat as Vylenya's chest heaved up and down as she laid herself on her back on the painted table. A smile on her face as Daemon finally removed his fingers from within her as he grabbed his tunic, placing it around her body as her dress had become nothing but rags.

"Would you wed me now?" Daemon asked as he looked to her, curiosity in his eyes as she nodded with an even bigger smile. Daemon smiled before told her to go to their room as he would find the Valyrian robes.

The Valyrian marital robes had been the last of its kind and in possession of House Targaryen, often hidden away to make sure none could touch them as Daemon helped Vylenya dress, her hair loose down her back and hair braided out of her way, much like her mother would do when she was a child. Daemon placed his own robes on his body as he looked to Vylenya, this had been long overdue in his opinion, and he did not care he had wed someone else in the eyes of the Seven, they had been false Gods.

Daemon placed an old, what could be called a crown, on her head before they walked towards the Dragonmont where the High Valyrian Septon stood with fourteen flames lit by the small hatchlings which flew overhead.

The Valyrian wedding was one only few remembered, from the dragonglass cutting in their bottom lip to the High Valyrian glyphs on their foreheads. Daemon had been gentle with her, as he watched the blood seep from her lip before he gave her the shard of glass as she did the same to him, until finally they cut their own hands and held the others injured hand as their blood mixed in a golden goblet filled with some wine as their hands were bound together.

Daemon smiled, finally he had the wife he had always wished for, and he would love her well, he thought as he kissed Vylenya.

♔♔♔

aegon will be coming soon ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 26
❝ 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫. ❞ 𝐈n which a foretold prophecy brings forth mo...
1.7K 33 7
[On hiatus, back at June] Goes by Targaryen purest blood, she's the Diamond of The Realms, the second child come from Viserys first wife, Aemma Arryn...
9K 193 10
It is well known that Daemon Targaryen cared little for his valeman wife, Rhea Royce, it was even rumoured that the couple never consummated their un...
12.7K 412 14
Twelve Nameday Daemon Targaryen wakes up alone in the tent in the middle of nowhere with his father's sword and his uncle Dragon by his side.