The Land of the Lost

By Ski4Life_73

In the kingdom of Oryn, Princess Odette bears the weight of her lineage, and is pressured to uphold her paren... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Odette
Character List
Chapter 2 - Louis
Chapter 3 - Odette
Chapter 4 -Louis
Chapter 5 - Odette
Chapter 6 - Louis
Chapter 7 - Odette
Chapter 8 - Louis
Chapter 9 - Queen Lucille
Chapter 10 - Odette
Chapter 11 - Louis
Chapter 12 - Odette
Chapter 13 - Louis
Chapter 14 - Eliana
Chapter 15 - Odette
Chapter 16 - Louis
Chapter 17 - Eliana
Chapter 18 - Odette
Chapter 19 - George
Chapter 20 - Louis
Chapter 21 - Odette
Chapter 22 - Louis
Chapter 23 - Odette
Chapter 25 - Odette
Chapter 26 - Odette
Chapter 28 - Louis
Chapter 28 - Eliana
Chapter 29 - Louis
Chapter 30 - Odette
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 24 - Louis

3 0 0
By Ski4Life_73

As Odette and I approached the temple, I noticed a sense of awe washed over her. Odette's eyes widened with wonder.

The temple, a timeless monument of grandeur, stood resplendent in the golden glow of the sun. Its walls, crafted from solid gold, glistened with a mesmerizing brilliance, adorned with intricate carvings and adorned with statues depicting ancient deities. Around the temple grounds, lush foliage thrived, adding to the ethereal beauty of the sacred space.

"Come," I said, gently taking Odette's hand in mine, feeling her excitement radiating through her touch.

Approaching the imposing doors of the temple, I raised my hand to knock, a gesture that elicited a look of disbelief from Odette.

"You seriously just knocked on the door of a temple?" she exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"Yes," I replied simply, a sense of reverence guiding my actions.

As the heavy doors swung open, revealing the grandeur within, we stepped into the hallowed halls of the temple, greeted by a vast expanse adorned with intricate gold artwork. Memories flooded my mind as I beheld the familiar surroundings, the echoes of my past experiences still lingering in the air.

"Where is she?" Odette whispered, her voice barely audible in the sacred silence of the temple.

I remained silent, knowing that Natasha would reveal herself in her own time, her presence as inevitable as the rising sun.

And then, as if summoned by the unspoken anticipation, a swirl of golden light materialized from the heavens above.

And there she stood, a vision of otherworldly beauty, her snowy white hair cascading down to her waist like a waterfall of moonlight. Her emerald-green dress, seemingly woven from the very essence of the forest, trailed gracefully behind her as she approached us with a radiant smile.

"Hello again, Louis," she greeted me, her voice melodic and soothing, a symphony of ancient wisdom and timeless grace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 310 53
Evelyn is a Chosen One, blessed by the Gods with abilities that make her stronger than the average mortal. As Princess of Myrania, she always expecte...
88 33 11
Peace hangs in the balance, dangling by a dwindling thread. In a time where power is currency and fear is control, lives are lost and enemies are for...
115 3 16
Lady Genevieve has lived under her father's thumb since her mother died ten years ago. Now, on her eighteenth birthday, she is forced to flee for her...
83 1 16
The Prophecy. Since childhood, whispers of the prophecy echoed through the land. It foretold the birth of a girl destined to wield unparalleled power...