Honkai Impact 3rd - The Ruine...

By KisaragiYuuta

An alternative bubble universe contained and hidden in the Sea of Quanta. Something not anyone would notice... More

The Lackey and The Captain
The Honkai in Nagazora
New Schicksal
The Mark of The Void Part I
The Mark of The Void Part II
A Dragon, A Warrior, A Vessel
Ouroboros
Kiana? Not Kiana!
A New World and The Hunter
The Silver Butterfly

Bonus Chapter : Ren the Bait!

171 9 0
By KisaragiYuuta

"Hey Theresa, why did you think of using Ren as bait?"

Jessica asked while typing some different notes about the encounters that Ren had made in Nagazora.

"When those shadows ran off, they went to the area with back up ship. When you confirmed about leaving with a back up ship, I put the pieces together."

Theresa was writing finances for the damage that was done in New Schicksal. Her eyes were darkening already and it's so noticeable. She hasn't slept because work piled up so much.

"Thankfully, Athena came in time"

"Indeed, if these intruders are after Ren, then that means they have the same means. They need a vessel for something"

Theresa then gave up, throwing the pen and laying on the table.

"How are we gonna contact them?"

"I don't know, send a beacon or something. Or make Ren use HoV's abilities, or wait for it."

"Wow, I'll just ask you properly when your head is straight"

"Nmghnmn"

Theresa then fell asleep.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 447 38
When Y/n was asked by Herta to try the strange VR head set they found, it's simulation maybe more than just any simulated trainings or scenarios he e...
2K 66 17
- ♡︎ - The sea of quanta and the real world are being attacked by some type of ink and, with that, honkai beasts are stronger than before and now is...
11.1K 247 18
The Animeverse, a universe with many recognizable people and heroes. However, one universe doesn't know they're real. Magic, tech, spirits, cliche ro...
7.6K 121 8
After the herrcher of the void is defeated by anti-entropy, Kiana is determined to fight back Schicksal after what they did to her. Kiana or K423 had...