BLUE LOCK: OUTCASTS

By snicksee

Ego Jinpachi personally invites some of the best outcasts into his football program "Blue Lock". All five of... More

Before we start
002 - DRAGON
| QUICK NOTE |
| OUTCAST PROFILES |
003 - FLOOD

001 - TAG, YOU'RE IT!

50 5 0
By snicksee

"Congratulations, you unpolished gems."

The lanky man with a bowl-cut spoke on a stage, a huge crowd of boys focusing their attention on him.

"All you under-18 strikers have been chosen solely based on my criteria and biases to be here today. ALL 300 OF YOU." He spoke confidently, absolutely no hesitation.

A lot of the crowd were confused at his words. Why were there only strikers? There was clearly something wrong.

"I am Ego Jinpachi. My job is to make Japan a team capable of winning the world cup." The lanky man, now introduced as Ego, grinned.

--

Hundreds of fast-paced footsteps were heard, as the whole crowd of boys yelled, running towards the light of the open door.

Well... not the whole crowd...

"...What's the matter?" Ego asked, looking at the boys with white and purple hair, "You're not coming? Also, all that's left is you two?"

"...Not just us two... There are five people in that corner over there..." The tall white-haired boy lazily pointed at the mysterious group in the dark corner. They were all looking at the duo, as if watching their every move.

"Ignore them. It's just you two." Ego's mouth fell into a straight line, glaring at the duo.

"Whatever! Come on, Nagi! Let's go to Blue Lock too!" The purple-haired boy spoke to the sleepy boy.

--

"That's a promise, Reo."

"Yeah, Nagi. Promis-" Before Reo could finish his sentence, Nagi quickly put his hand over the other's mouth, and dragged him to just around the corner. Reo panicked for a moment, and looked up to see Nagi putting a finger over his lips as a 'Shush' gesture. Reo nodded, and Nagi focused on the people just around the corner.

"...So, shall we begin?" Ego grinned

"300..." A red-haired woman spoke up, looking at the clipboard on her hands.

"No. Not yet 300." Ego groaned, standing up and descending the stairs. Anri watched in bewilderment, going towards him to see his next move. "You five, come here." Ego called out to the mysterious bunch, making them exit the shadows. Nagi snuck a glance, but saw glowing orange eyes staring directly at him, causing him to go right back to his old position.

"So... Is it a bad thing I wasn't paying attention to your speech at all?" A tall boy spoke up. He had messy brown hair, a golden right eye, and a dead gray left eye that had a scar going vertically through it. He was very clearly blind in his left eye.

APOLLO
OUTCASTS

Apollo rubbed the back of his head,"I'm not really good at paying attention to things, especially with all those hot men-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the other tall boy with super wavy brown hair and emerald-green eyes slapped the back of his head.

GRIM
OUTCASTS

"Shut up, you idiot. Now's not the time to be gay." Grim facepalmed, mumbling a quick apology to the others.

Apollo groaned, "That fucking hurt!" He tried getting a decent slap on Grim, but got pulled back by a large hand.

"Chill the fuck down." His voice was INCREDIBLY deep. He was a literal giant, with brown hair that reached just under his shoulder, and glowing orange eyes with slits for pupils.

BACON
OUTCASTS

"Smash-" Apollo got bonked on the head by Bacon this time.

"Please, stop fighting." A gentle voice called out. A male that was shorter than the likes of Apollo and Grim took a step forward with a comforting smile. He had black spiky hair, rainbow eyes, and darker skin colour.

ONEZ
OUTCASTS

"And who are you supposed to be?" Apollo raised an eyebrow, looking at Onez from top to bottom.

"Don't be rude, Apollo. He looks nice." Grim scolded, earning a grateful smile from Onez.

"Can you all stop now? The long-neck guy looks ve~ry pissed off." The last one stepped up. He was the shortest with a ponytail that started black but faded into an orange, and yellow eyes with lines surrounding the pupils, like a target.

HORI
OUTCASTS

As Hori said, Ego had a big irk-mark on his head, as he glared at the five. "Are you all finished now?" He gritted his teeth, very annoyed. The five nodded, sweatdropping. "Good. Now, let's get to business, yes? When I call your name, please respond."

"The Chinese Hulk, Bacon."

"Here."

"The Mexican Neymar, Onez."

"Yes."

"The Romanian Xavi, Hori."

"I'm here."

"The Half-Blind Cristiano Ronaldo, Apollo."

"Yo."

"And finally, The Dutch Péle, Grim."

"Wassup."

"You five are specifically chosen here as a side-project. The one thing the all of you have in common, is that you are all half-japanese. Not only that, but some of you are not strikers. If you wish to join Blue Lock, you have to agree to stay with Japan until the end. If you make it to the nationals, you will not join your individual countries. You will join Japan. Do you all accept to this term?"

The five stayed quiet, taking a moment to think of their decision. Bacon eventually spoke up first.

"Yeah, sure. I didn't want to join China anyways." Bacon shrugged, not minding the term.

"I agree. The Romania team is terrible anyways." Hori nodded.

"Me too." Onez simply responded.

Grim was pretty upset, but he didn't show it. "Fine. It is what it is."

Apollo was very visibly upset, though. "Aww... So I can't play with Ronaldo?" He pouted, not liking the idea of not playing alongside his Idol.

"Think about it, you can still go against him." Grim pointed out, attempting to make Apollo feel better.

"I guess..." Apollo shrugged, still sulking.

"Very good. Welcome to Blue Lock. Please, go through the gate." Ego grew a sinister grin, happy at the fact he managed to reel in very promising players. This was Nagi and Reo's queue to quit eavesdropping, and start analyzing the new information.

Apollo simply smiled and turned his head to Bacon, seeing him distracted. Taking the chance, he quickly ran to him and jumped on his back, "YEAAAAHHHH!! LET'S GOOOO!!!"

"What the fu- GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Bacon yelled, attempting to push the 6'2 male off. After realising that the boy was glued to his back, he eventually gave up and trotted towards the glowing gate.

Grim took the moment to talk to the other two males, Onez and Hori. They were able to quickly get along.

"Earlier, you talked like you knew Apollo. Were you two friends before this?" Onez asked, his friendly smile in full display.

"Yeah, we're childhood bestfriends." Grim simply answered.

"Is Apollo actually gay?" Hori questioned.

"No, he's just stupid."

--

"Euugghhh, this bus is taking so loooonggg!!!" Apollo whined, laying his head on Bacon's lap.

They were currently on a bus to go to the so-called "Blue Lock". It was pretty busy, so they were mostly separated. Bacon and Apollo were sitting together, while Onez was sitting on the other side with a stranger. Grim was infront of Apollo and Bacon sitting with a blue-eyed boy. Hori was sitting in a separate bus with an odd-looking male.

"I swear to fucking god, if you don't take your damn head off my-"

"Baconnnnn, can we do something fun?" Apollo poked Bacon's cheek repeatedly, basically asking to get in trouble.

"APOLLO- I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" ...and they began fighting...

"I'm glad to see that they're getting along." Onez watched from the side with his iconic smile.

"...I don't think they're getting along at all..." Grim sweatdropped at the scene. After a while, he looked over to his seat neighbour and saw the boy lost in thought. He tapped on his shoulder, taking him out of thought. "Hey, you alright?"

"O-Oh, yeah." The boy nervously smiled

"What's your name?" Grim smiled, attempting to relieve his nerves.

"I-I'm Isagi Yoichi."

--

"The name's Hori. Yours?"

"Toby." The boy, who had black hair with two strands of silver hair and dark blue eyes answered. He was pretty quiet, definitely an odd fellow.

Hori raised an eyebrow, "That's not a japanese name. Where are you from?"

"Kazakhstan."

Hori started thinking, how did he get into this? He wasn't one of the outcasts, so how did he get invited into Blue Lock? Was it a mistake? Does Ego not know? There was something clearly wrong.

Hori pushed all of those thoughts aside, deciding to think about it later. He extended his hand out towards Toby, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Toby."

"Nice to meet you too." Toby scratched his dark hair while avoiding eye contact, not shaking Hori's hand. He was a little uncomfortable to say the least.

After a while of conversing, the buses came to a stop. A robotic voice sounded, "Welcome to Blue Lock. Please, exit the bus and line-up infront of the staff member."

As they exited, Hori was quick to notice that some of the buses were missing. They were in some sort of huge indoor garage, big enough to fit all 3 buses.

As they lined up into 3 lines, a woman with red hair, Anri, began to explain. "When I call out your name, I would like for you to come here, give me your belongings, and take this uniform. The letter you get on your uniform is the room you have to go to."

Anri began calling out the names, Hori and Toby waiting patiently. Soon, Toby got called out and left.

"Hori." Anri called, making the male snap out of his thoughts and approach the woman. He put his phone and bag on top of the table, and took the uniform.

TEAM X
253

Hori read the letter and left the area, walking through the halls. It was bland, just pure white with doors repeating. It felt like he was walking forever until he stumbled up to a door with the letter 'X' on it.

"This must be my room..." He mumbled to himself before opening the door to a bunch of randos. Though, he saw Toby fiddling with a locker.

"Oh, Toby." Hori called out, closing the door behind him and approaching the silver-lined boy.

"Hey, Hori." Toby quietly responded, finally managing to open his locker. Hori put his uniform onto the bench and began dressing up. After finishing, he opened his locker with ease and put his normal clothes inside.

BZZZZZT

The TV on the top of the wall turned on with a loud but short buzz, revealing Ego's face.

"You done, unpolished gems?"

"Ego Jinpachi..." Muttered one of the people in the room with round glasses.

"Hey, Hey... The people in your room will be both your roommates... And your rivals." Ego's words made the people in the room look at eachother with uneasy gazes. Hori didn't mind any of the gazes and kept his eyes staring directly at the boy with the glasses. This made the male sweatdrop.

--

"Well now... It is time to play 'Tag'." Ego looked at them with an intimidating gaze. "The time limit is 136 seconds."

A ball dropped from the ceiling, "The player with possession is 'it'. Whoever is 'it' when time runs out... Can get the fuck out of here." The ball bounced as his cold voice rang through the room, "And of course, no using your hands. Those are the rules."

CLICK

As Ego's face disappeared from the screen, it was replaced by a small drawing of Hori with his name on it. Hori was 'it'.

"Shiiit... Me? Seriously?" Hori groaned in annoyance, stroking his ponytail before slowly walking towards the ball. Toby was already long gone, in one of the corners of the room. As Hori looked over to a large group of people in the other corner, they flinched and tried distancing themselves more. Though, the boy with the glasses stayed in the same spot.

Hori took a small step back before smashing the ball with his left foot, aiming it towards the large group with incredible speed. The group dodged, spreading out even more.

"You guys are making this so much harder than it should be." Hori mumbled, walking towards the ball to fetch it again. Once at the ball, he kicked it up, and juggled it with his feet and knees.

The others watched in confusion, "Are you just going to do that the whole time? Hah! You're just making it easier for us, idio-"

BANG

TANAKA SHINGEN
249

The ball smashed right into the afro'd male's face. Silence rung throughout the room as the only thing that could be heard was the guy's groaning.

"Y-You fuck-" Shingen got up and began chasing Hori, Hori smiling the whole time. Shingen eventually got too irritated and kicked the ball as hard as he could, barely missing Hori and bouncing off the wall, hitting a tall male with a dark skin-tone.

SHIGUMA KYOHEI
247

"...Oh..." Kyohei muttered, tapping the ball forward a bit before booting it hard towards the boy with the glasses. The male jumped up, trapping the ball with a bit of difficulty but succeeding.

YUKIMIYA KENYU
245

"I guess it's my turn." Yuki spoke, smashing the ball to a group of people before running to where the ball bounced. Getting in control of the ball again, he kicked it in a weird manner, causing the ball to take a strong curve and hitting Toby on the back of his foot.

TOBY
252

Toby somehow turned around in insane velocity, controlling the ball and beginning to chase down the afro'd male. He faked kicking the ball, making Shingen jump out of the way, attempting to 'dodge' the ball. Once Shingen realised it was a fake, his face twisted into an "Oh, fuck.' expression as the ball got smashed into his face once again.

TANAKA SHINGEN
249

"ARGHH- STOP GOING FOR MY FACE, YOU FUCKS!" Shingen yelled out, getting up from the ground and dribbling the ball, this time towards a boy who was slow.

He caught up to him, but instead of trying to kick the ball at him, he ran right by his side, and the moment he got slightly ahead, he crouched and stuck his leg out, swiping the person's legs from under him.

"My bad, bro." Shingen got back up, tapping the ball softly, hitting the person who was still on the floor.

"Oof, that must've hurt." Yukimiya's face shifted uncomfortably, feeling bad for the collapsed male. Shingen just simply walked off, sitting on the floor against a wall.

"This got boring quickly." Hori mumbled, approaching the male who was very clearly in pain. He touched the ball, making the screen show him as 'it' again.

"Are you stupid or something?" Shingen spoke up, watching the male while shamelessly picking his nose.

"No, this was just too easy." Hori answered back, kicking the ball with his heel, making it bounce off the wall and go right back to him. He used the momentum to tap the ball upwards, and smashed it while it was still in the air. The ball curved towards Yukimiya, perfectly landing at his right foot.

"Huh?" Yukimiya was surprised, seeing how the ball perfectly landed at his feet. It was almost like Hori was built for it. "What kind of pass..."

"I'm not a striker." Hori spoke up, "I'm Hori, a midfielder. One of the Outcasts."

"But..."

"But this project is supposed to only be strikers? Well, Ego invited me and a few others for some reason." Hori shrugged, then looked at Yukimiya. "You, Yuki. Give me the ball and choose your target. I saw the way you shot earlier, and it interested me." A heavy yellow aura began coating Hori's body as musical notes formed, circling around his form. "I'll give you the perfect pass."

10

Without thinking, Yukimiya passed the ball towards Hori before scanning the room and locking onto a tall male with messy blue hair and blue eyes. He begun running at him as fast as he could.

9

Kyohei tried helping by blocking the blue-haired male's way, but Hori and Yuki gave him a sharp look, making him back off.

8

"Hey- Stop chasing me!" The blue-haired male yelled, but Yuki ignored him.

7

The male accidently tripped over Shingen's leg, making Shingen reel his legs to his body. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!"

6

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" The blue-haired male shouted back, getting up and going back to running.

5

"How're you gonna do this?" Toby approached Hori from behind, watching the scene.

4

Hori ignored Toby, continuing to watch Yukimiya.

3

"You okay?" Toby glanced at Hori with his dark blue eyes.

2

"Shut up, it's coming." Hori lifted a finger to his mouth, doing a 'shush' gesture.

Yukimiya suddenly stopped running, slowly but surely reeling his leg back.

Hori, seeing this, swiftly pummeled the ball toward Yukimiya with incredible speed. The others watched in amazement as the blue-haired male didn't realise what was happening, still running.

1

The moment Yuki thrusted his leg forward, the ball arrived right infront of it. He smashed it with all his strength, the ball going up at first before sharply dropping, hitting the blue-haired male directly on the side of his head. The male fell limp onto the cold ground as a loud buzzer rung throughout the room.

SOKURA TETSU is OUT

The room was deadly silent as everyone was astonished, even Yuki. Hori grinned, holding his gaze on the frozen Yukimiya, his yellow aura bursting out while the musical notes moved more aggressively. "I knew it... You'll be fun to play with."

"W-What the hell? Is he dead?" Shingen stuttered, getting up from the ground and slowly approaching the knocked-out Tetsu.

Yukimiya snapped out of his trance, slowly looking at Hori with wide eyes. "What was that..?"

"A pass?" Hori raised an eyebrow as if Yuki was stupid.

"No... I mean..."

"Let's not get into it." Hori approached Yukimiya, poking Yuki's forehead. "For now, until I find someone else who interests me, you'll be the person I'll feed passes to. Understood?"

Yukimiya sweatdropped before a grin formed onto his face. "I guess I'll just have to become the most interesting. The feeling that pass gave me was addicting."

"Good." Hori smirked before walking over to Toby. "You, Toby. We need to train together sometime. That sudden turn you pulled back there was pretty cool, I'd like to see it in action again."

"Oh, sure, I guess." Toby looked to the side, avoiding the yellow gaze.

Medical staff walked into the room with a stretcher to retrieve Tetsu as Ego's voice rung throughout the room, appearing on the screen with a huge crazy grin.

"Good job, you unpolished gems."

--

IN THE SAME STRATUM, TEAM W

A rainbow-eyed male performed an air-elastico, successfully getting past a tanned male with blonde hair that faded into pink.

"COME ON, HIT ME!" The male shouted, a huge toothy grin present on his face.

"No!" Onez yelled back, before doing a rabona, hitting an unfortunate male on the torso.

"Oh, whatever. Atleast we get to play together more!" Shidou wrapped his arm around Onez's shoulder, making the black spiky-haired male uncomfortable.

"Yeah... Sure..."

--

IN THE FIRST STRATUM, TEAM Y

"RAAAAHHH!!" A giant barged through a large group of boys that were trying to hold him back. He reeled his leg back before hitting the ball with full force to a male that was terrified. "THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET!!"

The ball hit the male's ribcage with so much force that it probably broke a few bones...

"Bacon, that was too much!" A brown-haired male with a headband yelled at the intimidating man.

"It's what he gets for talking all that shit." Bacon spoke with a dark tone, glare icey-cold.

Nanase sighed tiredly, rubbing the bridge of his nose."This is gonna be such a pain..."

--

IN THE FIFTH STRATUM, TEAM W

A pair of twins passed the ball between eachother, running towards a male with an iconic shining gold eye, his left eye as dead as ever.

"God, you guys are ugly..." Apollo murmured, making the twins develop an irk-mark.

"I'll kill you! That's what my brother says!" The younger, Wanima Keisuke, yelled.

"Well, tell you're brother that he's stupid." Apollo rolled his eyes, before dashing forward in incredible speeds, kicking the ball, even if it was in Junichi's grasp. The ball bounced off the wall and flew upwards. Apollo took the chance to turn around and jump backwards into the air, kicking the ball just over his head, successfully making a bicycle kick. The ball ended up hitting some random person's leg.

The person fell onto the floor, crying about their loss. Apollo took this chance to sit on their back.

"...You make a really good ass-cushion, you know that?" Apollo spoke, getting comfortable.

"Fuck you..." The person sobbed.

--

ALSO IN THE FIFTH STRATUM, TEAM Z

BANG

"Isagi..? What are... you doing?" A white-haired boy mumbled, shocked at the ball that flew at his face.

"NO." A sudden voice firmly spoke, quickly stealing the ball and banging it at the injured person that was on the ground.

The loud buzzer rang throughout the room at the exact moment the ball hit the baldie.

"OW!" The baldie screamed, getting hit on the already-injured ankle.

"Grim?" Isagi mumbled, confused of what just happened.

"Kira." Grim's strict voice sounded throughout the room as he stood tall infront of the white-haired male. "At the cost of me saving your football career, you will listen to everything I say. Understood?"

"W-Wha..?" Kira was still frozen, not being able to understand of what he just went through.

"Understood?" Grim's voice was turned cold, a pitch-black aura radiating from his body.

"Y-Yes!" Kira managed to get his words out, standing up and bowing down. "Thank you! I really appreciate it!"

"No problem. You had a lot more potential than him, anyways."

--

ADDITIONAL TIME!

"BABY GIRL, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Apollo was currently in the shower... Singing...

Right after Ego's long ass speech, he went straight to the showers instead of the dining room because he simply felt like it. He wasn't even sweaty.

"LET ME TALK TO YOU, LET ME BUY YOU A DRANK~" From how loud he was singing, I doubt it could even be considered singing anymore.

Suddenly, the doors to the shower room opened. Apollo glanced to it and saw Grim walk in. This caused him to gasp loudly and run at him. Grim's eyes widened like saucers as he braced for impact. Apollo jumped right at him, both of them falling to the ground.

"APOLLO, GOD DAMN IT!" Grim yelled, "GET OFF ME! YOU'RE NAKED AND WET!"

Apollo whined, "Awww~ but I haven't seen you in so long..."

"IT'S LITERALLY JUST BEEN AN HOUR! GET OFF ME!" Grim eventually managed to push Apollo off him. Isagi and Bachira watched the whole ordeal, Isagi sweatdropping while Bachira watched with his usual smile.

"Are.. you okay?" Isagi scratched his cheek

"Yes, I'm okay." Grim sighed, getting up and looking down to his wet clothes.

"Eh? Who are they?" Apollo asked, pointing at the duo.

"Isagi and Bachira, they're my teammates." Grim simply said before turning to the duo. "Guys, this is Apollo, my childhood friend."

"Hey! Nice to meet you!" Bachira smiled widely while waving his hand enthusiastically.

"Ooh, you're cute." Apollo smiled before shaking Bachira's hand. "Nice to meet you too!"

"Wanna be my friend??"

"Sure!!"

"This is going to be.. an interesting duo..." Isagi awkwardly smiled.

"This is going to be the worst." Grim facepalmed, already tired.

It was safe to say that their entire time in the showers and dining room was hellish. The Bachira and Apollo duo was super stressful. Everyone thought they were both schizophrenic from how much they were talking about monsters or whatever. On that day, Grim pledged to separate Bachira from Apollo for as much time as possible.

---

It's done

Yippee

Go read the jjk fic if you liked this

Idk when chapter 2 of both fics will come out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1K 12
where egos little sister who also plays football gets added in a groupchat <The characters belong to Muneyuki Kaneshiro. I do not belong any of this...
51.9K 2.3K 26
❝ KAISAGI IS THE TRENDIEST BLUELOCK TOPIC RIGHT NOW! ❞ ( 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗟 𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ) - 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔 ╭━━━ ❤️ being selecte...
200K 8.2K 39
(Y/n) lost interest in football at a young age, and for a long while opted to just watch her childhood friend play, never bothering to look much into...
17.7K 615 17
A young man named, [Y/N] Kaneko, who have an extraordinary mind, he was always known for his strategic intellect and natural talent, particularly in...