Under an asteroid's light (1D...

By IrishANGELdreams

Liam Payne whisks his boyfriend Zayn and his friends away to New York City for the week! They can laugh and p... More

๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™™ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š
๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ&๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™•๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...
๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š~ ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐™€!
๐™๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ข๐™ค๐™—

BEFORE YOU READ

3 0 0
By IrishANGELdreams

⋆⭒*ੈ✩‧₊˚⭒⋆

BEFORE YOU READ

here's a few things you need to know!

This is based on an existing plot, from a film called Monster High: Boo York Boo York

I do not own the film or any rights, but I wanted to write a story like that with the One Direction characters since weitting 1D into movie-adpations on Wattpad seems like a lot of fun, and I've seen others do it!

That said, I won't be following the Monster High movie word-for-word and will try to put in as much variation as I can!

The plot of the movie is generally simplistic and so this will be too. The movie is mostly a easy-going feel-good movie and so I plan to write in a similar way. 

Please don't expect an over-the-top dramatic edge-of-my-seat type feeling from this.

That said, I hope to bring a smile to your face with this!

next, just a quick little surface-level look at our primary character cast

(we have WAY MORE characters but them, I want to those to be a surprise as we go!)

ALSO! A NOTE ABOUT THE SHIPPING! I don't ship these people in real-life for various reasons. That said, in the safety of fanfiction, I ship these characters. So tread lightly~

Another thing, my interpretations of the CHARACTER versions of the boys is how I do it, so yeah!

⋆⭒*ੈ✩‧₊˚⭒⋆

(he gets a whole board because he's my favourite~)

Niall Horan (age 18) born in Mullingar, Ireland

he's overall a happy-go-lucky person and really loves life but is also the type to get underestimated a lot, and I type I don't think would take criticism well.

extra note: he is a pansexual with OCD

Liam Payne (age 18)

he's the type who tends to tries to do his best and what's expected of him. He goes along with the crowd and can be self-reflective to a fault.

(anyone who's drawn to bad boy Zayn... just say your prayers, lol)

Zayn Malik (age 19) born in Bradford, Brittish Islands

the type that people think is scary but actually he's a cinnamonroll and the shy poetic artist type who probably spends most his time in class drawing in his notebooks.

extra note: knows a lot of Arabic and some Urdu but knows English best

Louis Tomlinson (age 19) born in Doncaster, Brittish Islands

Has endless energy and enthusiasm and is already ready for an adventure. Very positive with a quick sense for dramatics and jokes, though this means he doesn't take much seriously. He doesn't mind doing somewhat feminine things but tends to be secretive about it except around his friends.

extra note: he is a bisexual with ADHD

Harry Styles (age 17) born in Cheshire, Brittish Islands

an awkward introvert, but holds a secret wonderfulness that's made of creativity and magic and has a surprisingly large range of talents. Has no issue with doing things that are considered feminine~

extra note: he identifies as Queer-Sexual and is on the ASD spectrum

Josh Devine (age 19) born in Bournemouth, Brittish Islands

Even though Josh gives of a big-brother-energy similar to Liam, Josh is rather in tune with his emotions as well as those around him. He's the type who'd be called "the therapist friend". He's passionate about music (he plays drums).

Sandy Beales (age 19) England, Brittish Islands

He's basically the anti-Louis and can get a bit too serious. He's a adult-like and a rule follower and the type who'd get told to act his age more (but in a you-can-still-be-young) way. He can be a bit stubborn.

Dan Richards (age 22) born in London, Brittish Islands

He's generally an ladish/guyish out-doorsy type.

And that's our main cast! again, more characters will come!

Enjoy this story~

⋆⭒*ੈ✩‧₊˚⭒⋆

Liam Payne whisks his boyfriend Zayn and his friends away to New York City for the week!

They can laugh and play all they want, but they can't forget how important the Comet Ceremondy is...

unless~ they don't know?!

Liam is in danger! Who the heck is Luke Hemmings?

Wait, Zayn is being sacrificed!? also the writer's OC Sam KangYu is involved?!

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!?!

With the power of music, can we manage to sing our way to a happy end???

⋆⭒*ੈ✩‧₊˚⭒⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC