Sovereignty: A Graphic Contest

By -Chrysalis_Realm

Join the Sovereign side of Wattpad. Showcase your skills and be noticed for your work. Earn the name you dese... More

ㄑ﹒ Rules ﹒𖥔
ㄑ﹒ Prizes ﹒ᶻz
ㄑ﹒ Round One ﹒%
ㄑ﹒ Round Two ﹒⪩
ㄑ﹒ Round Three ﹒%
ㄑ﹒ Round Four ﹒⌗
ㄑ﹒ Forms ﹒﹢

ㄑ﹒ Welcome ﹒!

112 20 3
By -Chrysalis_Realm

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

There is an art that cannot be contained, an art that must shine forth. Sovereignty, A Graphic Contest offers that art to be displayed for all to see.

Graphic designers, come join us in a grand contest to show off your skill and to represent who you really are. Be the artist you've dreamed of and don't be scared to flourish.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

The Chrysalis Realm has opened yet another realm, where new journeys await and new destinations ready to be explored. Join the Chrysalis Realm and let your magic shine!

Join the 4-Round contest where each round offers new ways to showcase your talent. There are different number of prompts per round, so make sure to stay updated on each prompt given out. Each prompt will be presented and then you will execute.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

This contest is to showcase all of Wattpad's graphic designers. In no way are we professionals nor do our words represent who you are. We are just here to make light of the beautiful artists on Wattpad. Any form of violation on the part of our team will be regulated and penalized.

—This project is not affiliated or connected to the Wattpad platform or community and is a sole responsibility of the Community of the Chrysalis Realm.—

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
18.1M 488K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
1.3M 3.2K 6
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...