MEDIC!! MEDIC!! เณƒโ€โžท haikyu!!

By dewynotes

when ennoshita heard his volleyball team was in need of another manager, the first person that came to mind w... More

เณƒโ€โžท ooo
เณƒโ€โžท oo1
เณƒโ€โžท oo2
เณƒโ€โžท oo3
เณƒโ€โžท oo4
เณƒโ€โžท oo5
เณƒโ€โžท oo6
เณƒโ€โžท oo7
เณƒโ€โžท oo8
เณƒโ€โžท o10
เณƒโ€โžท o11

เณƒโ€โžท oo9

561 31 4
By dewynotes

chapter 9, 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙋 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙄𝙄: 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀... 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏?

CLICK!! SMACK!! CLICK!! SMACK!!

...were the only noises that could be heard for the past hour and a half as the karasuno volleyball team practiced spikes and blocks while their manager [name] snapped photos from the sidelines.

[name] had captured some pretty impressive shots, particularly a photo where asahi was mid-spike. the 6'1 ace's form was perfect and the determined facial expression he wore was sure to woo some of [name]'s followers on her photography social media account. of course, there were some questionable photos as well. [name] was able to snag a picture of hinata receiving a ball quite terribly as he still wasn't the best receiver. fortunately for hinata, [name] wouldn't post that one on her photography page for his sake.

deeming that she had taken well over enough photos, [name] switched her attention to her laptop where she began processing her photos and editing them. she was excited to post these photos specifically as her sports photos started to gain even more attention than her more artistic ones. she was even offered a job where she would be taking photos of aoba johsai's basketball team during one of their upcoming games.

suddenly remembering that fact, she swiftly picked up her phone to tease a certain someone about it.

[NICKNAME]!! <333
kawa

guess what

oikawa
[NICKNAME]!!

Kawa 🥺 so cute

What's up?

Wait let me guess

You're about to confess
your love to me and then
we'll be boyfriend
and girlfriend once again!

[NICKNAME]!! <333
...no

the basketball coach from
your school dm'ed my
photography account and
seems like i'm gonna get
paid to take photos at their
game sometime soon

oikawa
...

The

Basketball

Team..?

ABSOLUTELY NOT

[NICKNAME]!! <333
wh

why

oikawa
They're like actually
assholes

They're terrible people

And frankly stupid people

They don't deserve your
talent

UNLIKEEEE the volleyball
team that you should
TOTALLY come see next
weekend as we have a
game

Come take photos of me!!
You'll get a TON of
followers

[NICKNAME]!! <333
i will not do slave labor

you expect me to take
FREE photos of your team
in this economy?

oikawa
Well you did it before

[NICKNAME]!! <333
wdym

oikawa
There's photos of me and
the rest of the team on
your photo account

Idk why you decided Iwa
should have more pictures
than me but whatever

Keeps me humbled ☺️

[NICKNAME]!! <333
ok stalker

and u don't follow me?

so much for being my
elementary school bf

oikawa
SO YOU DO COUNT IT??

[NICKNAME]!! <333
no

anyways if your coach got
$$$ then expect me to
pull up and 

take pictures 😇😇 

(specially
this iwa guy)

oikawa
??!|?]>|>]£|€£]€|

IM SO MUCH BETTER
GOOD LOOKING THAN
HIM

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN
HIM [NAME]???

[NICKNAME]!! <333 has notifications silenced

oikawa
[NAMEEEE]

sighing and placing her phone down, [name] reverted her strained attention back onto her laptop. she was nearly finished with her star asahi photo, tweaking with the coloring ever so slightly to make the dull lights of the gymnasium glow a brighter orange, effectively reflecting off of asahi's tan skin in a complimentary way.

after another minute or so of getting the hues just right, [name] had her perfect photo. she smiled to herself as she scrambled to open up the social media website she used to post her impressive photos, eager to impress her followers (and possibly even employers).

"what are you up to, fart face?" ennoshita slid across the bleachers [name] took refuge in. he placed his sweaty head atop her shoulder to get a better view of her computer.

[name] whined at the newfound wetness dampening her shirt, causing ennoshita to snicker. he chose not to move.

"chikara, you're so gross... i'm editing some of the photos from this practice and last night's. look how good this one of asahi came out." [name] angled her laptop screen towards ennoshita's perspective. the boy leaned forward and squinted his eyes at the computer.

"oh wow, that is really nice. i like how you made the room warmer," ennoshita complimented while he twisted his head, still resting on the girl's shoulder, towards her face.

warmth fizzled out in [name]'s cheeks from the praise and ennoshita's closeness. you'd think since they had been friends for awhile she wouldn't get as flustered from the contact, but she did. she always did.

"thanks. i got some of you too. look at this one. your biceps look huge." [name] grinned once she scrolled through the rest of her downloaded photos. ennoshita choked at the abrupt comment made by [name] as he lifted his head off her shoulder.

"you're just saying that. did you see asahi's in the picture before? one side hug and i'm being sent to the hospital via air lift," ennoshita muttered with crossed arms. [name] rolled her eyes at his self deprecation.

"yeah, yeah, whatever. shouldn't you go join your fellow teammates in your conditioning?" [name] shifted her eyes between ennoshita and daichi who seemed to be calling for the distracted second year.

"ahh, shit. i fucking hate running... you gonna bike with us this time?" ennoshita questioned, referring to last night when [name] decided it would be good for her to move around and follow some of the boys on their jog with a bike she had discovered within the school they resided in. ennoshita then weakly pushed himself off of the bleachers.

"mmh... maybe next time. i'm kinda afraid of that bike, it's so rusty," [name] mumbled to herself, dragging her attention back onto her laptop.

"it is the school's bike and this one is like... ancient." ennoshita whined at daichi's more stern yelling. "well, i'll see ya later, [name]." ennoshita's hand landed on the girl's hair, ruffling it gently before jogging over to the rest of the boys.

"don't puke, chikara!" [name] grinned sheepishly as ennoshita rolled his eyes and flaunted her a sluggish wave goodbye.

being rudely awakened by a rough hand shaking her shoulder, [name] groaned as a particularly amped up ginger repeated her name like a hex.

"[name]! [name]! [name]! what are you doing sleeping on the kitchen table? and why is the flour out? anyways, the weirdest thing happened to me on my run! come onnnn, wake up!" hinata poked the exhausted teen with his pointer finger, causing her to huff and swat at his hand.

"what is up with you men getting your sweat all over me?" [name] whined. she slowly rose up from her sleeping position on the kitchen table. her hands reached to rub the sleep out of her eyes before stretching her arms above her head. hinata shook with excitement watching her, waiting to recite his experience. "okay, what happened?"

"welllll," hinata started. he quickly placed himself in the chair adjacent to hers. "me and kageyama got a little competitive and... basically i got really, really lost trying to outrun him. like... probably well over three miles away lost. anyways, i ran into this boy playing on one of those game things you play on and he had the coolest hair! it looked like a pudding cup. anyways, we had the whole random conversation before his friend called him over and suga found me. he was soooo cool, but it was weird because he said something like... 'see you soon'... that's weird, right?" hinata concluded his story, eagerly blinking at [name] to reply back.

"yeah... that's pretty weird," [name] laughed as she leaned her head against the palm of her hand and gazed up a hinata. suddenly, the words 'pudding cup' circulated through her brain again, instantly reminding her of someone. "wait, you said his hair looked like what-"

"hinata! come on, coach bought us some sandwiches from that sandwich shop down the street! hi, [name]!" suga peeked his head through the entrance of the kitchen. his silky gray hair shined underneath the fluorescent lights of the room.

"really?! i've been wanting to eat there ever since we passed it on the bus! yay! let's go, [name]!" hinata's hand scooped up [name]'s to drag her towards the source of food.

"w-wait, i need to finish baking the cookies for you guys..." [name] nervously whispered. she wanted to keep it a surprise, but it was hard to do so with all the ingredients scattered across the kitchen. unfortunately for her, she was unable to fulfill her task as she ended up napping away at the table inside the kitchen. kiyoko was sure to scold her again for staying up late on her switch.

"you were making us cookies?" suga questioned with a sweet tone of voice. "that's so cute, [name]. you should eat first though. you and kiyoko got too caught up making us breakfast, so i can only assume you forgot to eat, right?" suga flicked his finger across the girl's forehead, making her grumble from the slight pain. hinata tightened his grip on [name]'s hand.

"you shouldn't do that, [name]. you need the energy, just like the rest of us!" hinata smiled towards [name].

the manager sighed knowing they were right. "i know, i just get forgetful. i'll eat and then make the cookies for you- just don't tell anyone else, i still want it to be a surprise." [name] placed a finger against her lips in a gesture to show them to keep a secret. the two volleyball players nodded their heads to show their understanding.

"of course. okay, let's go now," suga said, jerking his head towards the direction of food.

hinata skipped alongside suga's normal walking while [name] loosely interlocked her fingers with hinata's. along the way, hinata and suga bounced the idea of the rest of the camp day back and forth as [name] remained in her own thoughts, occasionally being interrupted by suga asking her opinions on something him and hinata discussed. mostly the thought of hinata's story remained in her mind.

'pudding cup hair... hinata never mentioned his name, i should ask him after lunch,' [name] thought to herself as her, hinata, and suga arrived to the gym where coach ukai was found swatting a rolled up newspaper at noya and tanaka, preventing them from grabbing an extra sandwich.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

trivia!!

- hinata was having a nervous breakdown once he discovered [name] sleeping in the kitchen. 'she looks so cute! i don't wanna disturb her... WAIT! she has to know about what happened on my run!'

- suga was disappointed in himself as he watched hinata have more balls than him to hold [name]'s hand.

- kiyoko was a little more than upset when she rolled over in her bed at 1 in the morning to see [name] slaving away at some gacha game on her switch. she then proceeded to scold her and then make [name] watch as she placed a parent lock and screen time on the device.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 14 3
๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ โœฎโ‹† ห™ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€ ห™ โ‹† โœฎ ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...
184K 5.2K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
301K 17.7K 17
ไบŒ้‡่‡ชๆฎบใซ็งใจไธ€็ท’ใซ่กŒใใพใ›ใ‚“ใ‹? ใ‚ญใƒฃใƒณใƒžใƒผ!! โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘ โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘ โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ in which a suicide freak lays he...
65.4K 2.1K 33
ready to enter the court? ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† l/n y/n is a volleyball. life is a jump float serve. a story in which a model gets all of japan to fall...