Luka Couffaine x Reader onesh...

By Xyzelia

Hello! this is going to look strange on my profile due to the fact that this is a completely different fandom... More

Before we start...
𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰 (FEM! reader)
Slumber Party!
Lila
SMALL A/N

🎵Silencer🤫

26 0 0
By Xyzelia

C O N T E XT
This is basically the episode 'Silencer' where XY stole Kitty Sections' song and costume and stuff but instead of Marinette, it's you who made the costumes 💙

(sorry Mari i love you 😭😭💙)

YOUR POV
I was working on the costumes for Kitty Section, my best friend's band- and also my new found crush's band Luka!

I was working on the masks when i got a call from Rose, i quickly grabbed my phone and picked up the call.

"Rose?" "Hi Y/N! Are you done yet?" Rose asked, cheerfully as ever "I'm close to! I'm finishing the masks right now and i'll be there soon!" "Perfect! Thank you again, we owe you one!" i smiled at that "It's quite alright, Rose, Im going to go now, but i'll see you soon!" "Bye bye!!" i ended the call, picking up the mask i was working on, the final mask for Juleka. I started to decorate it and before i knew it, i finished everything.

"Yes! Now, let me jusssttt pack it away and go to the ship!" i cheered to myself, packing everything carefully into a bag and leaving my house.

Soon enough, i reached the living area of Lula and Juleka. I saw them all there waiting for me, and our other friends sitting to the side "Hey guys!" i greeted them, walking onto the ship. They all greeted back and i place the bag onto the side, the members quickly grabbing their costumes.

Luka approached me with a smile "Hey, Y/N, thank you for the costumes, they're amazing" Luka said softly to me, causing me to blush and smile "T-That's no problem, Luka! it's the l-least i could do" i nervously said. He smiled again and walked to the band, putting on his own costume.

I spot Alya and Marinette sitting down and i sat beside them. Marinette nudged me a little with a smirk, Alya too "What?" "Don't what us, N/N! You're totally blushing!" Alya pointed out and i perked up "N-No i'm not!" "You areeeee!" Marinette said with a giggle "You like Lukaaa!" They cooed and i covered my ears "Stop itttt" i said and we all laughed.

We rehearsed everyday for 2 weeks, and before we knew it, we were recording the first and final take to send off to XY!

After they recorded their video to send in to some competition, we all congratulated them "You guys are gonna win for sure!" i said "If you don't, they definitely do not understand your talent" Ivan said "Exactly!" Marinette replied.

"I'm sure you'll be chosen, you guys are super talented, and eye catching, thanks to Y/N!" Marinette pointed out and it made me blush a little "Thanks, Mari" "We should be the one thanking you, Y/N" Juleka muttered "Yeah! The costumes you made are unique and awesome" Luka commented, and i'm pretty sure i turned bright red "T-Thank you.." i said quietly.

I was watching them perform in the living room of the ship- well, moreso listening as i looked at my phone with a frown, waiting for any form of a response from the contest. They finished their song and Luka piped up "Woah, this is so awesome! We're so in the moment. This songs fun and totally sincere."

I was nervously checking my emails to see if anything came through about the contest when Luka started speaking to me "Hey, Y/N, still no news about the contest..?" i shook my head with a frown "Maybe they didn't like our song.." "They must've received a ton of videos. They probably haven't made their pick yet." i smiled at his sincerity when i heard Ivan speak up "Uh-oh..You'd better take a look at this, guys!" me and Luka perked up and we all walked to the windows of the ship only to see—

XY performing?! in a crappier version of my costume? I pulled out my phone to listen to what's going on and it's OUR song too!

"What the— What's going on?— That's our song and costume!" i exclaimed in shock "Thats our original style!" Ivan said "Your unicorn and your masks!" Luka said to me "Thats your melody! and your music— It's..It's not fair!" i exclaimed once more. I turned to face them all "That should be you guys up there on Tv! There'd better be a good explanation!" i said, feeling a bit irritated by the whole thing. "We have to have it out with Bob Roth and Xy!" I finished

We go to the news building where XY was broadcasting "his new song" but we got stopped by security "They're not here right now" i deadpanned "Seriously? They're on the live screen!" "You're not allowed in. You're not invited, and the show has already started." "But it's our show!—" "Not our problem, Miss." Me and Luka look at each other with a smirk, as if we knew an idea.

We tried a..Wacky idea, and it worked surprisingly and Luka and I were in. We snuck into the elevator to the top floor where they were broadcasting, i felt a bit nervous when i saw XY talking to the reporter and how the stage was exactly like ours, Luka seemed a bit more ticked off then i did, which i can understand completely why.

"XY tell me! where did you get the inspiration for all of this" "Oh, it's nothing really. i came up with that whole song within like five minutes" My gaze hardened, clearly he was lying. Me and Luka spied on them through the double doors "In five minutes? He couldn't even sing it the way it's supposed to be sung!" "And his mask isn't even a good rip off!" i replied.

I spotted Mr Roth and approached him "Mr Roth! My names Y/N L/N! I sent you the Kitty section video." "Video? What video? I don't know what you're talking about kid" Roth replied, Luka approached us and stood by me, i blushed a bit more as i realized i was alone with Luka for a solid minute but brushed off that feeling.

"Maybe i can jog your memory!" i pulled out my video and shown him the video i sent in "Look! The costumes, the masks, the music, the moves..Are all the same!" i exclaimed "There's no comparison! This here is some amateur garage band" he insulted and XY approached us too, standing beside his father "My son is a solo artist. You guys play instruments, his music is all digital. Our unicorn is much cooler, and our masks are nothing like yours!—" Luka got irritated by that "That's not true at all! You copied Y/N's costumes!" "And it's the exact same song!— You stole Luka's music!" "Oh come on! Let's not exaggerate now. We may have been a little...Inspired, is all"

"Inspired? You flat out stole!" Luka exclaimed, getting closer to XY, pointing at him accusingly. He grabbed XY's mask from his head "You didn't design this mask, Y/N did!" "Listen, it's not too late to do the right thing.." i said to them. "Just tell the truth and let Kitty Section appear on the show! that's all we're asking.." "Yeah. First they'll want to be in the show, then they'll want a cut of the profits! No way! Never saw or heard of Kitty Division" Bob Roth exclaimed "Forget it, Y/N. It's no big deal, let's just go." Luka put his hand on his shoulder, making me face him, i blushed a bit as he tried to make me walk away but i've had enough.

"No! It not fair! I won't stand by and let my friends' work get stolen." i said to Luka, Bob Roth and XY, storming towards the two "If you won't tell the truth, then i will! Right now, on the air, live!" i threatened and went to go do that but i got yanked back "If you do that, i'll tell them you're the copycats not me!" Bob Roth threatened back.

"I've got all the music biz eating out of my hand. So who do you think they're going to believe? Me or a group of nobodies?" i frowned, taken aback and i could hear Luka groan in frustration "You'll never have a future in this business! You'll never make another costume! And there will be no more music for your buddies!" I squeaked "B-But that's not—" "Because as far as everyone's concerned, you'll be the rip off artists!" I frowned "Ha, ha! Not quite so cocky now are we?" Bob Roth poked, making me look away in defeat.

I saw out of the corner of my eye,
Luka putting on the mask he snatched from XY, but..It looked different. I took no notice of it as XY spoke up "Do you have any idea how much work it took me to copy your costumes?—" he was cut off by a black hand on his face, i squeaked as the boy put two fingers on XY's lips "Shhhh" XY's mouth opened, and a weird- almost octopus looking thing came out, and he was left speechless..

literally.

I gasped out "W-What the—" everyone started running away and i sort of froze for a minute. Suddenly, the person approached me. He started speaking with his hand "Don't worry, Y/N, Id never hurt you" the voice sounding like XY, but it wasn't..It was...Luka.. "I will use the power Hawk Moth has given to me to restore justice! I will force Bob Roth to admit what he has done to you and Kitty Section."

Luka then began walking away and i spoke up "Wait! Luka don't! That's revenge, not justice!" i exclaimed. He froze in place "And if you team up with Hawk Moth, you'll have to face Cat Noir and Ladybug!" He turned around "Cat Noir and Ladybug? Where were they when we needed them? As of now, Silencer is laying down the Law of Silence!" I perked up as Silencer moved closer to me.

"You're the most extraordinary girl, Y/N. As clear as a musical note and as sincere as a melody. You are the music that's been playing inside my head since the day we met. I won't let anything happen to you." i gasped at his confession, and was left dumbfounded as he walked off "Wh..Wh- What?!" i exclaimed before running off and looking for a place to hide for the time being..I was not expecting that at all!

I hid inside the bathroom and pulled up footage from the news so i could stay connected, my face still bright red.

A few minutes passed and i heard the door open, i quickly turned my phone off and yelled out "Hello?" i heard a knock on my door and opened it, it was Ladybug- and Cat Noir? "Uhh..?" "We need you for a plan- to defeat Silencer." Cat Noir said "M-Me? Why me?" "Because you're important to Silencer apparently, now come on!" He grabbed my hand, rushing me to the production place. He sat down in the centre which made me confused "What's going on—" Suddenly, Cat Noir tied me to the chair with his belt "Shh! I promise you'll understand soon!"

Cat Noir and Ladybug ran off, probably to go fight Silencer. Again, after a few minutes, The doors burst open, It was Silencer "Oh no.." i muttered "Y/N.." Silencer said in Ladybugs voice "Luka..I-.." i looked to the side and noticed Ladybug mouthing something to me from the corner..Something about convincing him..? Oh! I have an idea..

"Luka..Please stop all of this.." Silencer walked towards me slowly "I'm sorry Y/N- But i'm doing this for the good of us! and the band!" i cowered "I know..! But.." i sighed..It was the only way. I was still tied down though.

"Luka..Ever since i met you, i.." i noticed him paying attention "I've felt..happier. Brighter. Everytime i visit you on the ship, i feel happy knowing you're there for me..." he looked at me, and i noticed his gaze softening "Luka..I-..I-I love you!" i exclaimed, closing my eyes tightly..

"You..Love me..?" i opened on eye and looked up at him with a nod "Y-Yes.." i notice him freeze for a minute before a purple outline appeared over his eyes "No Hawkmoth..I..I cant!" he exclaimed, and suddenly..He was..De-akumatized?! "D-Did i do that?" i asked Ladybug. She smiled at me and nods "You're the superhero of today, Y/N!" she said before capturing the akuma "No more evil doing for you little akuma. Miraculous ladybug!"

i got untied from the chair and Luka fell, now himself "What happened..?" he asked. I was too scared to say anything, and considering i was still bright red, he could probably figure out "You got akumatized.." i said before helping him up "Did anything else happen? you look a bit flustered" i squealed and froze "U-Uhm no!" i shook my head.

Suddenly, i noticed Ladybug holding her fist out to me and i faced her in confusion, Cat Noir put his fist in the middle to "Pound it?" they asked. I smiled softly and fist bumped them "Pound it!" i said, they then rushed off and i looked back at Luka, only to feel his lips on mine. My eyes widened and i pulled away after a second "W-Why did you—" "I remembered everything, Y/N. Your confession, i.." he grabbed my hand softly "I love you too" he smiled at me. My smile widened and i hugged him..

HEJFNSKAKSND
I LOVE THIS ONE SMMMMM

GIVE ME SOME REQUESTS GUYSSS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.9K 94
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
243K 10K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
68.7K 5.9K 36
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်