A Lair's Life

pachithherg által

A girl named Angélique, who was in her late teens, passed away due to the illness that her body had borne for... Több

Chapter 0

NOT A CHAPTER

19 1 2
pachithherg által

Hello guys, lately I have been lacking motivation in continuing this story and I have also moved into an old fandom. The fandom that I had moved to recently is Yandere Simulator, so I will be making Yandere Simulator fanfics. But first, I will post my canon things about what happens in Yandere Simulator because I cannot stick with the game, so I'll make my version. And yes, I do have a favorite in that fandom. But I will come back and continue this story whenever I feel like it.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.2K 84 10
Kagome along with her friends defeated Naraku, but her journey has not yet ended, seems Fate and Destiny had other ideas for our Miko and the Demon l...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
886K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
665K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...