Shimkongz/gyuricky one-shots

By stanZB1

Like the title says requests are open More

Request!!!
My gorgeous idiot
I miss you
Future Perfect
Bad idea...
Please come back, my boyfriend...
I guess I will have to take care of this cutie forever
Lovelicky
Disguise not a change
Help me please
Dance rivals in love
Role Model
Question
Because I love you
Thank you
Favorite friend? (part 1)
Favorite friend? (part 2/last part)
Valentines day
Don't go insane
Clingy baby
New book!
Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Sunshine
My stepbrother part 2
My stepbrother
I will take care of you (Gyuvin's ver.)
Life of the Tom and Jerry couple
I will take care of you (Ricky's ver.)
New book!

Trainees

459 23 6
By stanZB1

"What's up brooo" Seungeon greeted Gyuvin who just arrived at the practice room.

"Hey, Gyu!" 

"Hi, Gyuvin hyung!" Yunseo and Yujin also greeted Gyuvin who greeted them all back with a hug.

"Oh by the way I heard that there will be new trainees joining us!" Seungeon informed excitedly.

"Yeah, and they are foreigners from what I heard!" Yunseo added.

"Apparently from China. 4 of them are coming. They were born in 2000, 2002, 2004, and 2006" Yujin said while looking at something in his phone.

"Wha- How do you even know that?" Gyuvin said confused at how Yujin knows so much information about the new trainees.

"I have my own ways" Yujin shrugged.

"Oh, there is a 2004 liner??"

"Yeah!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the trainees were stretching their teacher/instructor came in with 4.

"Hello everyone! We have new trainees from China joining us. Why dont you guys introduce yourselves?"

"Hello I am the music prodigy and ace leader, Zhang Hao and I was born in 2000!" Hao introduced confidently.

"I am your chocolate! Ollie the youngest born in 2006!" Ollie introduced himself shyly making everyone laugh at his cuteness.

"Soft voice. I am Brian! and I was born in 2002!" Brian introduced.

"Young and rich, tall and handsome I am Ricky. I was born in 2004!" Ricky said confidently making all the trainees react in a different way. 

Some thought it was funny and some thought he was cool.

All the reactions were positive!

well...except for Gyuvins.

"So full of himself tsk. Does he really think only looks matter? let's see how talented he is" Gyuvin thought to himself but his thoughts were cut off by Seungeon.

"Omg, Yujin! you were right! how did you know all that about them?" Seungeon asked in surprise since everything Yujin said before was true.

"Like I said. I have my own ways." And just as Yujin finished the teacher spoke.

"So Hao, Brian, Ricky, and Ollie prepared a performance you guys can start!" The teacher said before the four got into their positions.

The song started playing and it turned out to be NCT 127 Kick It.

Yujin, Yunseo, Seungeon, and Gyuvin also practiced that song before.

"Oh, they are performing Kick It!" Seungeon said.

"Let's see if they do it better than us"

Gyuvin already felt competitive the minute he heard new trainees were going to join them and the fact they were performing this song made him even more competitive.

While watching Gyuvin couldn't help but focus on Ricky.

"He is not bad but I can do better than him." Gyuvin realized he was not competitive with all of them just Ricky.

After their performance, everyone clapped and cheered for them.

"Wow, they are good!!" Yunseo complimented and the others agreed.

"Not bad I guess," Gyuvin said.

"Why dont we welcome them? Let's go!" Seungeon said already making his way towards them.

"Hey guys! I am Yoo Seungeon born in 2004! you guys did so well!"

"Thank you Seungeon-si!" The trainees thanked him.

"Hey! My name is Ji Yunseo and I was also born in 2004!"

"Hi guys my name is Han Yujin and I was born in 2007!"

"2007?? You are a babyyy" Hao said in shock.

"Yah Ollie you aren't the youngest anymore!" Ricky said.

"Ollie is now an older brother," Brian said.

"Bruh that sounds weird," Ricky said which made others laugh.

"I know right Ollie is still a baby too and he is already someone's older brother," Hao said.

Oh.

For some reason, Gyuvin was surprised to see them acting like this.

He thought they would be serious, unfunny guys but turns out they are really...nice.

Welp. That wasnt the plan.

"Wait He didnt introduce himself yet," Ricky said while gesturing towards Gyuvin.

"Oh right! Hello, my name is Kim Gyuvin born in 2004!"

"Wow, so many 2004! Looks like you will have a lot of same-age friends now Ricky!" Hao said.

"Nice to meet you all!"

------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later

"Wow!! Ricky, you did a great job!!"

"Ricky you sing so well I love your voice!"

"waa Ricky your dance improved a lot!"

"Thank you!!"

Everyone cheered as Ricky finished performing.

A few months passed since Hao, Brian, Ricky, and Ollie joined the company and they were doing well so far.

They were improving a lot and they also got along well with the other trainees.

Gyuvin was close to all of them but not really with Ricky.

Every time Ricky would want to talk to Gyuvin he ended the conversation shortly making Ricky confused. For some reason, he still was very competitive with Ricky.

"Yahh Ricky did so well!" Seungeon complimented Yujin and Yunseo agreed with him.

"What do you think Gyuvin?"

"He is ok..." Gyuvin said.

"Ok? Why are you always like that when it comes to Ricky??" Yunseo asks confused.

"Why dont you like him? Ricky hyung is amazing." Yujin said.

"I dont know guys. I just dont think we get along well." Gyuvin shrugged.

"Get along well? You didnt even give him a chance! Whenever he tries to talk to you you dont want to!" Seungeon said.

"I just dont know ok!" Gyuvin sighed out.

"Whatever you say Gyuvin...but you should at least try to give him a chance," Seungeon said before greeting Ricky with a smile.

"Hey guys!" Ricky greeted them when he came towards them.

"Hi Ricky! You did so well earlier!"

"At first I thought you were a rapper but turns out you sing so well!"

"Thank you so much!" Ricky thanked them for the compliments.

He looked over to Gyuvin who was silent.

"Hey Gyu! Is something wrong?" Ricky asked worriedly.

"No," Gyuvin replied kinda coldly.

"Dont worry about him Ricky he is been in a bad mood since the morning. Me and Gyuvin will go grab a drink see you guys later." Seungeon said before dragging Gyuvin away.

"Did I do something wrong?" Ricky asked Yunseo and Yujin.

"No hyung you didnt. He is just weird."

"But he acts like that all the time around me...he must hate me a lot." Ricky looked down.

"No, he doesnt Ricky. He is just... Gyuvin. Dont worry tho He really doesnt hate you."

"Ok...I am going to go to the bathroom" Ricky smiled sadly at the two before leaving.

"I feel so bad..." Yunseo said while looking at the door Ricky just closed.

"Poor hyung. Seriously what wrong with Gyuvin hyung?"

"We need to talk to him."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Ricky! Ricky? What's wrong?" Hao asked worriedly when he saw Ricky with his head down sitting on the staircase.

"Oh, Hao hyung...It's nothing dont worry" Ricky tried to smile to prove his point but Hao wasnt buying it.

"It's not nothing. What happened?" Hao asked and Ricky sighed.

"It's just...I feel like Gyuvin doesnt like me. No, actually I think he hates me. Every time I want to talk to him he just...doesnt want to and I dont know why." Ricky said.

"I noticed that too. And to be honest I also dont why...I will go talk to him-" Hao said but Ricky stopped him.

"No hyung, please! dont, tell him..."

"Why not?"

"I just- I dont want to force him into talking to me if he hates me. Dont tell him Hao hyung." Ricky said and Hao just sighed. He could never say no to Ricky so he just sat down next to Ricky again and just hugged him.

"How was the practice?"

"It was good. Everyone complimented me! well...except for Gyuvin."

Sigh.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a nice talk with Hao, Ricky went to his room to shower. 

Meanwhile, Hao went to talk to Gyuvin.

Yes. Hao promised Ricky that he won't tell Gyuvin but he couldn't just sit there and watch Gyuvin be cold to Ricky for no reason. 

Hao decided to go to Gyuvin's room. When he arrived he saw Gyuvin chatting with Yujin, Yunseo, and Seungeon.

"Yah Kim Gyuvin! We need to talk." Hao said pretty coldly which made everyone in the room shiver.

"W-what is it Hao hyung?" Gyuvin gulped.

"Why are you so cold to Ricky?" Hao went straight to the point.

"I...I dont know." Gyuvin replied.

"Tsk. No way. I dont care what it is but you HAVE to talk to him. He did nothing wrong so why?" Hao scoffed.

"Hao hyung we were telling him too but he is just stubborn," Seungeon said and Hao sighed.

"Why Gyuvin... Just tell us. We promise we won't judge! unless it's really bad..."

"I just don't know... From the first time I saw him, I already felt weird... I remember not liking his introduction. "

"Introduction? Are you serious-"

"Young and rich, tall and handsome. I loved it. What's wrong with it? "

"It sounds cocky."

"Kim Gyuvin please tell me you are joking right now-"

"Even if it did sound cocky it doesnt automatically mean that he is cocky/mean. Ricky is the sweetest! The introduction was just a joke and an attempt to light up the mood." Hao frowned.

"Also, you are telling me you only hated him because of his introduction?"

"No. For some reason, I felt the need to be better than him. I felt really competitive and I am confused why cause I dont feel that way with you, Brian, and Ollie. It's just Ricky..."

"I dont know Gyuvin. I cant speak up for you. Maybe it's because from us four Ricky is the same age as you and you felt competitive with him which is reasonable but that doesnt matter. You still have no right to act or talk to him like that."

"I...I am sorry," Gyuvin said with his head down.

"Dont say sorry to me. Say sorry to Ricky. You better talk to him soon because Ricky was sad about how you were acting earlier."

"Yeah give him a chance Gyuvin."

"I will I am sorry," Gyuvin said before immediately going to find him.

------------------------------------------------------

Ricky was sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock.

"Come in!" Ricky said before the person entered.

"Oh...Hey Gyuvin!" Ricky said surprised to see Gyuvin in his room.

"Hey Ricky...I wanted to talk to you."

"Sure go ahead," Ricky said after Gyuvin sat next to him.

"I...I am sorry about earlier. No, I am sorry for everything actually. I never treated you nicely when you did. I am sorry for always ignoring you and not talking to you. I just- I dont know why but I always felt so competitive with you...I- I am sorry I am probably not making any sense right now but-" Gyuvin kept rambling but Ricky didnt care to be honest.

He was just glad Gyuvin was finally talking to him.

"So...I didnt make you mad or anything?" Ricky asked after Gyuvin stopped talking.

"Besides being annoyingly perfect no you did not do anything wrong," Gyuvin said which made Ricky smile widely.

"Does that mean we can be friends?" Ricky asked his cat eyes sparkling.

"Yes," Gyuvin cooed at Ricky's cuteness. How come he never noticed? Oh...It's because he always ignored him...

"Hug?"

"Hug."

"You still didnt say if you forgive me tho."

"I am literally hugging you right now isn't that enough of an answer?"

"No, I need to hear it."

"Ok. I forgive you Kim Gyuvin."

------------------------------------------------------------

After a few months of hanging out with Ricky, Gyuvin realized how Ricky is completely different from what he thought Ricky was like (never judge a book by its cover).

Ricky was a kind, soft, sweet boy who loved strawberry-flavored things, boba, snacks, and sweet things.

Without realizing he was falling for Ricky.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Gosh I am tireddd" Ricky whined sitting down on the practice room's floor next to Gyuvin.

"Wanna lay?" Gyuvin said offering his lap and Ricky nodded before laying his head on Gyuvins lap and closing his eyes. Meanwhile, Gyuvin played with Ricky's hair.

Since Ricky closed his eyes Gyuvin took the opportunity to stare at him.

Ricky was gorgeous...he always was and Gyuvin knew it since the first day he saw him. 

That was probably one of the reasons he didnt like him.

Gyuvin's eyes stopped at Ricky's lips.

They are so pretty and just so...kissable.

Without realizing Gyuvin was slowly leaning down, he found himself kissing Ricky before he knew it.

When Ricky felt someone kissing him, he opened his eyes to see Gyuvin with his eyes closed, enjoying the kiss, so he just closed his eyes and kissed Gyuvin back. 

The kiss soon became heated and the rest well...

Let's just say that they definitely didnt stay just friends after this.

The end.

What are your thoughts?

Wow this one is longgg.

request: @suzume912

I used the boy's planet introduction and omg😭

Hope you enjoyed it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 425 9
☆ a collection of one shots featuring you and the members of zerobaseone
30.3K 1.2K 35
Its him who you like not her.
6.5K 231 13
a gyuricky college/chatroom fanfic. in progress. highest rankings: #8 in gyuricky #17 in taerae
79.4K 4.1K 21
zhang hao gets added into the groupchat of the most popular boys in school