Master Detective

By AppleLuMau

Can the Master Detective Hiroshi solves this crime case?! Writen By : AppleLuMau & Kayishere1 Published By :... More

Chapter 1 . New Crime Scene
Chapter 2 . Keri , Partner In Crime !
Chapter 3 . The Stinky Jewellery
Chapter 4 . Keri's Crime
Chapter 5 . Keri's Escape
Chapter 6 . Hiroshi's Crime
(Final) Chapter 8 . The Final Battle

Chapter 7 . The HKG

2 2 0
By AppleLuMau

The KPIT found where Hilosi and Keli hideout were , the KPIT and the Japan FBI initiate an raid on it .

KPIT and the Japanese FBI creates a plan for the invasion of the HK Duo , meanwhile the HK Duo are robbing banks for money to buy weapons to defend themselves because they know the KPIT knows where ..

Hilosi has gathered their old gang from Korea and Keli gets their gang allies , they form a new gang named "The HKG" .

A day before the raid Hilosi is still preparing not knowing when the raid starts , Keli helps prepare with the rest of the gang .

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5K 325 11
Meulin and Kurloz were two very different trolls. Meulin was raised in a nice family. Her mother, the Disciple, was dating the one and only Signless...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...