Thin as ice

Від sl4tsxx

This story is about Aphrodite Edinburgh, a 19yo girl who lives in a small village in France. She gets a schol... Більше

2: the party
3: the strange room
4: Florence
5: the coffee

1: the airplane

10 0 0
Від sl4tsxx

I hug my grandma for the last time and say: 'I'll be back on Christmas to celebrate.' she nods and gives me a small box, she said it's for when I landed in the US. I'm exited to go to the US for college, there are a few things I'm scared of thought. I've almost never been to a foreign country, other than Italy and now I'm flying to the US! My English is good, but I know no one over there so everything is gonna be new. I followed lots of people who moved to a foreign country alone so I'm a bit prepared, but still scared.

'First time flying, love?' a guy sits next to me. I know him from something, I don't know from what but he looks familiar. I nod: 'Yes, do I know you from something?' the guy laughs. I recognize the laugh too. 'I'm William, we were in the same class in primary school, remember?' I laugh: 'Oh, yeah. Were you that boy that always made fun of Ms. Padle's scarfs?' As he nods I remember more and more things about him, even that I had a big fat crush on him. My cheeks turn bright red, I don't see it, I feel it. William sees it too. 'What?' he asks. 'Oh, nothing, I just remembered some more things about you and well, you know Skye? My best friend back then, she always made fun of the way I looked at you and well, she figured out that I had the biggest crush on you.' the words leave my mouth before I can stop it. Did I really just confess that I had feelings for him when we were like eight or nine years old? Please tell me I didn't. William laughs ad then says: 'O well, Aphrodite, I had a big crush on you too, don't worry. It faded away really quickly, because we didn't go to the same school after that.' I nod: 'The same happened to me, why are you actually flying to the US?'
'I got family there and there's a really good college over there so... Yeah, I never visited that part of the family and when my dad showed me pictures I knew that was the place I wanted to go. What about you?' I tell him that I got a scholarship at a college and when I tell him which college I go to he says: 'OMG, I go there too!' when I heard that it felt like a balloon just popped in my stomach and suddenly I could breathe a lot better. I wasn't alone, I was going to a college with someone I knew, I didn't know them very well, but I wasn't alone. Then a stewardess came up and told us we were going to fly. When we were up in the air William and I talked most of the time.
When we were landing I finally got the courage to say: 'I'm happy I'm going to the US with you and not alone.' he smiles and says: 'I'm happy were going on this journey together.' And then he places his hand on my leg.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

590K 49K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.1M 70.3K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
455K 26.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...