Bloody Inheritance (Complete)

By SadisticKissess

Most families pass on money, property, a family business, or a precious heirloom. But you? You inherited the... More

October Friday 13
King of the Dead
Approval?
Oil to Fire
Toothless
Dinner
F is For Family
Truth Serum
Halloween party
Shattering Glass
Night Drive
Dirty Bunny
Is This a Date
Jealous Bunny
Attention
Mondays
Wolf
True Form
Cookie Monster
Reader takes the quickest nap ever
Can't stop thinking about toji biting that fish. Should I tell my therapist?
The Devil You Know
Sacrifice
Bloody Ending

Rush

964 58 31
By SadisticKissess

Sukuna grabbed your thigh and pulled you, "Move your leg here."

"Why?" You questioned allowing him to position you so you were straddling his hips.

Sukuna grinned, one hand on your hip as the other caressed your neck down to your chest, "You know..." He winked at you, "Just in case you want to ride something."

"Sukuna!" You gasped as he chuckled wickedly, hooking his arm around your back as he pulled your chest close to him.

His breath fanning your hot skin as he spoke, "Nothing to be ashamed of bunny..."

You sucked in a breath as he licked in between your breast slowly.

"If you feel good then you feel good. I don't mind." Skimming his canine on you, you felt dizzy. It was like you were already feeling the effects of his bite and he had yet to actually insert his fangs. You could feel how hard he was getting as well, he was turned on too. Already you wanted to rub yourself on it.

That was bad. Your brain was sparking with warning signals, 'You need to stop this.' You placed your hands on his shoulders, pushing away, "Suku-aaa!"

Yet you weren't quick enough.

He had opened his mouth wide and bit down on your chest making you cry his name out in pain and then immediate pleasure. A deep moan released from your lips as you began to rock your hips quickly, that burning sensation in between your legs was lit and you had no way to calm it down besides grinding your hips down Sukuna's hardened length.

'Why why why! why did it have to feel so good!'

You throw your head back moaning and rocking your hips wildly as your eyes fluttered. Your fingers tangle in his hair, and your lips open as you cry in pleasure. It was like a high you had never felt before, and you couldn't deny how sinfully good it felt. That's what made it so bad.

Sukuna growled against your chest as he grabbed your hips and thrust up into you, aiding you in your lustful ride. A lustful cry left your body as you felt yourself gush. Sukuna pulled back with a devilish chuckle, "Did you cum already little bunny?"

You whimpered as he continued to move your hips against his thrusting. Despite you already cumming it still felt absolutely amazing. "Ooooh fuck~ I~ Sukuna I already came~" You held onto him for dear life as he made you mush within his lap.

"Give me another one." He grinned pulling your string upon your back, your costume loosened allowing him to pull it down over your tits.

"Sukuna oooh~"

"You're so cute when you act like a virgin." Sukuna grinned.

You bit your lip as you looked embarrassed, "I-I am a virgin..."

Sukuna didn't say anything. Because... no. You're not. Blood does not lie. That's not something he was going to talk about now though. Instead, He grabbed your breast with one hand, sucking your nipple into his mouth, he moaned as your nipple perked up within his mouth.

Fuck you were so hot like this. Humping him and moaning like a bitch in heat. Trying to fight back the pleasure with damn near tears in your eyes because you know it feels that fucking good. He wanted to drown you in that pleasure, to suffocate you so all you know was him. So cute and ready to be tainted by his filthy hands. He couldn't believe how lucky he got with you.

He sucked on your tit as you bounced up and down in his lap, something caught his eyes and he looked down to see your phone light up with the word.

Getou

His lip twitched in anger, that bastard was interrupting his time with you. Yet glancing up at you it didn't seem you noticed, too caught up with your lust. A wicked grin touched his lip as he slid his hand to the phone and swiped it to answer it. Just as he did he sat back and smiled at you.

Fuck you were beautiful, lids heavy with lust, pouty lips panting with your need.

"You want to cum again bunny?" Sukuna chuckled.

"Ah~ Y-yes~" You whined loudly.

"You gotta tell me. Tell me what you want." Sukuna's grin got bigger as he glanced down at your phone to see Getou was still on the line.

"I-D-don't make me s-say it~" You shyly tried to hide your gaze from him, but before you could look toward the phone he had grabbed your hair so you wouldn't look anywhere else but him.

"How can I give you what you want if you don't ask nicely?"

You groaned biting your lips, but then you whispered, "P-please make me c-cum S-Sukuna~."

"Yeah?"

"Please~"

Sukuna pulled your head to the side as he sunk his teeth into your neck. He watched the screen on your phone as the minutes counted by for how long the call was lasting. You let out a loud scream and then groaned loudly as you came again and the thought of Getou hearing you make a mess on him was something that had his stomach coil something sinister. He groaned as he came, digging his fangs into your deeper as he sucked your blood. His eyes fluttered as he drank his fill.

"Su...Sukuna..." You mewled softly as your body sagged in his hold.

Shit .

He pulled his fangs back as you fell forward into his chest. You breathed softly as your eyes closed, much too heavy for you to keep open. He may have drank a bit too much. You were probably going to be out for a while. Moving his attention to your phone he picked it up and placed it to his ear.

"Enjoy the show?" He asked with a twitch of his lip. He played with the string of your costume, wrapping it around his finger as he waited for an answer. He didn't hear anything but he knew the other male was there. So he kept talking. "I can see why you like to play with her you know? There's just... something so alluring about her and she doesn't even realize..." Sukuna sighed. "Tell me, why does she think she's still a virgin?"

He heard the sharp intake of breath from the boy, " ...What the fuck do you want from her...?"

"Hmm..." Sukuna hummed looking down at your sleeping face. "Did you take her virginity or was it someone else?"

" WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER?"

"Do you pretend she's a virgin each time?"

" I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Oooh~" Sukuna cooed, "It's one thing to erase her memories to protect her but at what point does it become selfish hm? I won't tell your dirty little secret... That would just... break her. We wouldn't want our little rabbit to go into shock right? Well unless you want me to... gah... and she just found out she was adopted... and now this? Poor thing. Should we just rip the bandaid off?. Ugh and it's not like she can get those memories back so she will be left to wonder if you took advantage of her. Did you?"

"I didn't!"

"Huh, no way to tell bud. Do you want me to tell her or you?"

"...Don't... don't tell her..."

"Good. That's really not a conversation I want to have with her thanks, I knew you cared about her."

"...I don't know who you are... but I want you to know that she belongs to me..."

"She did . I'm sure you chooed all the other boys and girls away from her so you could always keep her under your paw. Protecting your meal and playing with it. But you know how these kinds of things go in the wild. The bigger predator gets the meal. I'm not some little critter trying to get a piece, I'm a king little wolf. I want the whole rabbit."

Getou growled on the other line, " No... no You want money huh? Do you want cars or some shit? Women? I can get you models. I can give it to you I have a lot of strings that I can pull around. So what the fuck do you want? I will give it to you just leave her alone!"

Sukuna chuckled loudly not worried about waking you up. The vampire sounded so desperate trying to keep you for himself. "Money? Cars? I don't want any of those things. She is what I want."

" You fucking bastard... I'll kill you. I swear I will..."

Sukuna chuckled as he heard the dial tone. Pulling the phone away from his ear he sat it down. He wondered if Getou was your first or some other boy that was possibly erased from your memory. Didn't matter.

He would be your first.

Not physically but mentally.

That'll do just fine.

As long as stupid fucking Getou stays out of his way. You were all his. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 94 6
After working at Jujutsu Trading Co. for 4 years and becoming the COO of the on of the largest Companies in the world. However, you arrive at work on...
215K 6.8K 46
↳ ❝ [ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐭...
4.3K 532 37
Ryoumen Sukuna, The King of Curses, has captured an innocent and naive lady, making her his precious servant with no escape.