Rain the pain// JJK FF

Galing kay shahujeon

sometimes Allah give us pain, we suffered a lot, we cried our heart out, we get angry with his did notwithsta... Higit pa

disclaimer
episode 1✨
episode 2✨
episode 3✨
episode 4✨
episode 5✨
episode 6✨
episode 7✨
episode 8 ✨
episode 9✨
episode 10 ✨
episode 11✨
episode 12✨
episode 13✨
episode 14✨
episode 16✨
episode 17 ✨
episode 18✨
episode 19✨
episode 20✨

episode 15✨

739 47 7
Galing kay shahujeon

◦•●◉✿ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ✿◉●•◦

"Love" a pure word.it has different definition in different peoples mind..in my eyes, we can love without touching, without seeing, without knowing. Yes we can love someone even without knowing our destination, our consequences.. We can love someone just by their words not by their outlook.. For me we can be more touched, more felt, more mesmerized hearing the words instead of mesmerized by their appearance..

Yes shahanaj is touched, felt and mesmerized by jungkook's word.. The how he rejected Noah's bad intention, the how he understood her that she lost her path, the how he fear Allah, everything make an impact on herself..

Now shahanaj is in her room.. She's sitting on the chair in front of her study table.. She's thinking about today's incident which she saw in front of her eyes.. Jungkook's every words are echoing around her ears..

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then he spoke in her mind, "Ya Allah, why my mind is being messed up??Why my mind is full of himself?? It's not covetable, right? Show me a path, I don't wanna make you offend. Please show me a path."

Thenceforth she open her eyes and sigh.. She roams her eyes around her table and an envelope caught her eyes.. She takes it out and eyes over it.. She opens the envelope and keep all the letters on the table.. She looks over them and finds out that all the letters are written by one.. She looked more deeply and her unconscious mind is telling her that shahanaj you know the person very well.. he's around you but you can't find him..

She got offended cause she didn't find any clue about that specific person and kept the letter inside the envelope and kept it there where it was.. Henceforth she crossed her hands on the table and put her head over her crossed hands.. She again closed her eyes..
Then she recalling today's incident again..

Maybe that's how the story used to begin..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was about 4 am.. Shahanaj and her family is eating sahri. Then shahanaj looked at her father and spoke, "Appa, today is weekend.. So I'm thinking to go on an orphanage to spend some times with the children and doing ifter with them." Hearing her Mr Hussain elevated his gaze upto her and smiled. He gulped the good which was in his mouth and spoke, "Mash Allah.. Do you need any help?"

Shahanaj nodded her head as negative gesture and said, "nah Appa.. I do have your cards.. So I'll buy food by my own. i just wanna inform you. That's it." Mr Hussain nodded his head and spoke, "okay, do whatever you want.. Just inform me if you want any other things. Okay?? Appa be always ready to do anything for my daughter." Shahanaj smiled and again started eating her food..

Now it's three in the afternoon.. Shahanaj stopped her orange Lamborghini in front a restaurant where all the halal food is available.. She got down of her car and fixed her hijab.. She wearing mint green abhaya and her head is covered with same colored hijab.. She locked the door behind and walked inside the restaurant..

Meanwhile Jungkook also stopped his car in front of the same restaurant.. He got down of the car and locked it.. He's looking stunning in this outfit.he's wearing a white formal pant with a peach tee shirt which is tucked inside the pant and a white cattleman jacket on his hand.. He's wearing a branded watch and white leather sneakers as footwear..

He roamed his eyes around and her car caught his attention.. He made a contemplative face and spoke internally, "why is she here?" He shaken his thoughts and walked inside the restaurant.. Then he saw her in front of the counter..

He walked furthermore and stood beside her maintaining a safe distance.. Shahanaj sensed someone is beside her so she diverted her gaze up to there and found Jungkook who's smiling towards her. Shahanaj blinked her eyes multiple times and spoke, "As salaamu Alaikum , Professor Jeon." Jungkook replied with a delightful voice, "walikum us Salam.. Why are you here in this hour?"

Shahanaj looked back and forth into his eyes and spoke with a cheerful tone, "I'mma gonna buy food for some orphans and Wanna do ifter with them." Jungkook eyes sparked and he spoke, "wallahi.. I'm also here for this.. Do you have any specific destination? If you don't have we can go Together."

Shahanaj nodded her head and replied, "I don't have so we can go together. Then let's buy food for them." Jungkook nodded his head and both started buying food.. After that Jungkook gave orphanage address to the shop owner and told him to send the food there.

Thenceforth both of them came out of the shop and stood besides their car.. Jungkook looked at her and spoke, "now follow me.. Okay?" Shahanaj nodded her head and hopped inside her car..

After thirty minutes of driving they reached the destination and came out of the car.. Shahanaj came and stood beside him maintaining a safe distance. She roamed her eyes around and spoke, "this orphanage is run by your father, right?" Jungkook nodded her head and spoke, "you got it.. Now let's get inside." Shahanaj hummed in response and both get inside the orphanage..

Some children were playing in the ground. When they saw them, they run towards them and greeted them with Salam.. Shahanaj and Jungkook greeted them back.. Then a baby girl who's in her fifth came and hugged Jungkook's leg. Jungkook lower his gaze and saw the baby. Thenceforth he picked her up in his arms and spoke, "how's my Alif babe?" The baby named Alif replied while smiling, "Alif is always mash Allah. And handsome I know you're also mash Allah." Saying this the girl started giggling..

Jungkook also laughed at her Statment.. Then Alif caught his attention and signal him to look at shahanaj who was standing there with a smiley face. Jungkook looked at her then Alif asked him with s cheerful voice, "handsome who is this mash Allah girl?? Your wife?" Hearing this Jungkook's eyes got widened and he started coughing badly.. Shahanaj came to him and spoke with a worried tone , "Mr Jeon are you okay?? What befall suddenly??"

Jungkook put Alif on the ground and took a deep breath.. He inhale and exhale his breath rapidly for multiple times.. Then looked back and forth into her eyes and spoke, "don't need to worry.. Your professor is all well ,sun." Without any reason her heart skipped a beat hearing the specific nickname from his mouth. She used with star but sun always left her speech behind..

Jungkook diverted his gaze up to the building and spoke, "the food is already arrived.. So let's help the workers to prepare the ifter.." And left her behind.. Shahanaj took a deep sigh and walked behind him.

It's about five twenty.. She isn't feeling good.. So she came to the washroom to freshen herself.. She stood I front of the sink and looked herself through the mirror.. She washed her hands and through some water onto her face.. Then she took out some tissue from her sling bag and wiped her face.. When she was about to come out of the washroom she felt a sting pain in her lower abdomen.. She rubbed the area over the abhaya and spoke to herself with a painful greeted teeth, "ya Allah, why in this our.. I'm out of my house.. Now what to do.." Henceforth she felt some stain and she closed her eyes due to ache..

On the contrary Jungkook was finding her for the past ten minutes.. He searched everywhere but didn't find her anywhere.. Meanwhile he's passing by the washroom area then an idea clicked into his brain. He walked along the ladies washroom door and took a deep breath.. He knocked on the door and spoke, "sun, if you're here, came out if you're done.. I'm searching you for past sometimes.."

Hearing his voice shahanaj elevated her Gaze but didn't replied anything.. Jungkook sensed something is wrong that's why spoke more calmly, "sun, is anything wrong?? You can tell me.." Still she didn't replied and Jung kook got more worried.. He again spoke but now with a pretty furious tone , "if you're not gonna open the door I'll break it.. Wanna see?"

She got shocked and spoke with a shaky tone, "I'm o-opening. " she took a deep breath and opened the door.. Jungkook felt relief . But within a second he crocked his eye brows seeing her head is hanging low. He took two steps further and spoke, "I can sense something is wrong.. Now tell me what's the matter."

Shahanaj closed her eyes and took a deep breath.. She don't have any other choice so she have to told him about this.. Then she said to him without opening eyes, "my menstrual cycle started." Jungkook shaken his head and replied, "I was assuming something like this. Don't be stressed okay? Now stay here and locked the door from inside.. I'll be back within some times." Shahanaj nodded her and closed the door..

Jungkook came out the building and run unto his car.. He hopped inside and drove off hurriedly.. After ten minutes of driving he stopped his car in front of a super shop and got down.. He walked inside the shop with fast step.. He eyed over the area and spotted the needed things.. He picked up a sanitary napkin packet then payed with bill and came out of the shop.

Then he walked inside a clothe shop and searched for something.. Then he picked up some inner ware and bought an Abhaya for her. He payed the bill and came out of the shop.. Thenceforth he hopped inside the car and drove off towards the orphanage..

Shahanaj was in the washroom feeling do nervous and walking back and forth.. Then she heard door knocking sound.. She stopped in her track then heard Jung look's voice, "sun, open the door.." She opened the door while looking at the ground.. Jungkook foreword the bag along her and spoke, "if your Abhaya got any stain spot you can change it." Shahanaj nodded her head and took the bag from him. Again locked the door and change herself..

Jungkook was waiting for her. After sometimes he heard the knob twisting sound and looked at the direction.. His eyes sparked seeing her in that Abhaya which he bought for her. It's a marble blue charmeuse fabric Bishop sleeves Abhaya with same colored hijab which is covering her perfectly..

He noticed her head is still hanging low. So he pulled the hem of the sleeves and spoke, "sun, look at me or I'll be angry." Shahanaj looked into his dark brownies orbs and he locked his eyes with her light brownies one. He's looking so deeply and this made her heart beat faster than normal..

Jungkook didn't break the eye contact with her and started speaking, "why are you embarrassed in front of me.. I'm aware of it cause I studied. And you should be happy cause it's the sign which illustrate that you're a pure woman and a soon to be mother.. Don't feel ashamed cause it's not any reason to feel. Okay?? Now give a smile.. "

All the words mesmerized her enormously.. Then she said to him with a bewitching voice, "exceptional.. You're truly exceptional. You always left my speech behind with your words and you change the perspective about men.. Jazakallah khair. May your all wish become true."

Jungkook chuckled a bit and spoke, "be mine and my all wish be fulfilled.." Shahanaj narrowed her eyes and made a huh sound. Jungkook shaken his head and spoke, "you didn't get it . Don't worry I'll understand you it sometimes.. Now came with me.. Children and adults all are waiting for us.. Come on come on." And he started walking forth..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
It was about nine thirty.. Jungkook entered his house and saw his parents are waiting for him.. He walked further with a smiley face. They also greeted him back. Jungkook sat on the couch and rested his head over the couch head and took deep breath..

After some seconds Mr jeon cleared his throat to gain attention.. Jungkook raised his head a bit and spoke, "carry on Appa.. I'm hearing." Mr Jeon took a breath and started saying, "I don't know why you're rejecting all those girls but at least think about yourself.. You'll turn thirty soon still you're single. Even nowadays you're spending your leisure time out of the house.. As I know you're not that much socialism who'll spent his time while talking or laughing.. So please explain me the reason of your this behavior."

Jungkook settle himself on the couch properly and looked at his father with a smiley face. Then he spoke, "eomma told me that's why I went to meet with the girls but the fun fact is they're not my types.. They don't have any time sense and manners.. And you know it well that I don't love this types of people.. And about my leisure, I don't have any. I'm totally busy with my works and day by day my works are increasing. Hope you understand. And about marriage I'm searching for my types."

The last sentence didn't convinced Mrs Jeon. That's why she spoke with a monotonous tone, "why aren't you saying straightforward that you found someone and you're spending your time with her." Hearing his mother Jungkook blinked his eyes for multiple times and replied, "Astagfirullah.eomma I'm way of Haram relationship.. If I wanna spend time with her then I'll gonna make her my halal spouses.."

Then he stood up from the couch and and went upstairs. His parents were looking at his departing figure.. When he went out of their eye sights Mrs Jeon looked at her husband and spoke, "I know who can convince him to get married. And I want him to come here within some days.. I don't know how you'll make him come here but I want my elder son at any cost. For your stuber he went away from me ten years ago but now I won't bare this anymore.. Got it?"

Saying this she also went towards her room with fast steps.. Mr Jeon sighed and spoke internally, "I'm ashamed my wifey I'm ashamed.. For me he went away and didn't talked with me for the past ten years. Now how I'm gonna shown my face to him how I'm gonna talk with him? Ya Allah help me, please help me to convince my child and please don't tame him. That time he's was young and at the same time I was also sinful."

Thenceforth he covered his face with this hand and started sobbing silently.. After some minutes his phone rang. Hearing the ringtone he removed his hands from his mouth and wiped the tear drops. Then he picked up the phone and it was his assistant.

-as salamu alaikum sang fun.
-walikum us salam sir.. Our company got the project and younger Jeon Will be back in some days from Japan..
-mash Allah.. I'm so happy for him..
-we all are happy for him..

Sung fun was about to say Allah Hafiz but Mr Jeon stopped him and said,

-um sung fun,
-yes sir,,,
-you've to go to America.
-why so sudden? Any issues occured?
- it's not professional issues it's a personal issues.. And I want you to go to America tomorrow and met my elder son on behalf of me.
-if you say then it's okay.. I'll meet him.. But what to say?
-I'll send you an email.. Okay?
-okay. Any thing else?
-nah. Allah Hafiz..
-Allah Hafiz..

Mr Jeon cut the call and put the phone over the tee-table and layed down on the couch..

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

On the contrary shahanaj just finished her salah and now she's lying over the prayer mat.. Her mind us fully messed cause of Jungkook.. His one sentence is echoing through her ears.. Be mind and my wish will be fulfilled. She understand that indirectly he proposed her but why he did this? Is he serious or just saying for fun.. And about the unknown person who sent her gift and letters, she tried to find out about him but didn't have get any clue.. Now she's totally in the middle of the sea. Her mind is full of jungkook's thought. From the first day to the previous day which he said as he really mean it..

He said he'll change her perspective and he did. And this things making her heart flutter and crazy over this one man. What type of felling is this? Is it the feeling of love? Is she feel for him?

She closed her eyes and spoke in a little, "Ya rab, is it the feeling of love? Am I falling for him? If it's then please keep it halal. If he's in my takdeer then make him mine. And if he isn't then remove this feelings from my heart.. every second of my life depends on you and I entrust your plan. So please now make my heart ease and keep my feelings pious and halal. Gimme strength that I can be strong enough to hold my emotions..ya rab please grant my supplication."

Then she heard the knob twisting sound, so she wake up from the prayer mat and sat on it. Thenceforth she saw her father entering the room.. Shahanaj give a small smile and Mr Hussain smiled back.. He walked towards his daughter and sat besides him. He put his hand over her head and spoke, "do you have any work? Cause I wanna talk about something."

Shahanaj hold her father's hand which was over her head and kissed on the upper hand.. Then replied while looking back and forth into his eyes, "star be always free for her father.. Now tell me what you wanna say?" Mr Hussain cleared his throat and spoke, "don't misunderstand me. If I don't want still I've to marry you with a pious and moral man. You'll turn twenty four soon and as a father I do have responsibility to marry his daughter with someone who's not much perfect but permanent, who have humanity,moral values, religious knowledge, time sense overall a good person. So if you give me permission I'll search for someone better for you.. "

Hearing her father shahanaj's heart skipped a beat and her breath hitched.. She looked at her father without any emotions. Seeing her like this Mr Hussain again started speaking, "my daughter I know you do have trust issues with man but believe me still there are many one who can sacrifice their life for the shake of love which they hold for their better half. And if you roamed around your perspective about man will change. "

She blinked her eyes for multiple times and spoke while looking deeply into her father's eyes, "my perspective already changed.. Someone make me understand that all men aren't Same.. There are some exceptional but sadly I found one. " Mr Hussain chuckled a bit and spoke, "do you love him and want him to marry?? If it is then tell me I'll talk with his father.."

Shahanaj turned her head aside and spoke in a little tone, "don't be rushed Appa..still I do have some confussion. So let me clear all of them and you know what shahanaj will go with her father's decision." Listening this Mr Hussain make her turn towards him and hugged her tightly.. Then he spoke, "I know my child. And please don't stress about it. Cause we can't do whichever we want cause Allah the only one who make the pair in heaven long time ago.. We just can pray for our betterment. "

She nodded her head and spoke, "don't worry.. I ain't stressing over it..and you please don't think much cause I want you fit and fine." Mr Hussain laughed at her statement and pulled away.. Then he kissed on her forehead and stood up and walked out of the room..

She sighed and again lay on the payer mat. She closed her eyes and spoke with a little voice, " ya Allah I know you know my feelings is pure. And I truly want him to be mine as a better half who'll care for me , understand me, respect me.. I truly thankful to you that you send him into my life to correct the misunderstanding about men.. But unfortunately I found him one and only as my choice.. So I want you to make him mine cause I don't wanna lose my trust again.." Then a tear drop rolled from her eyes..

‧⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗔/𝗡☽༓・*˚⁺‧
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆
𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉
𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎..

Hei Farasha take love ♡

*I didn't recheck.. So please pardoned my spelling and grammatical errors.*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
156K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
510K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc