𝟎𝟏𝟎 ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ ˣ ᵒᶜ

By sky3wolfhard

Stranger Things S1-S4 "It's different" Lucas shrugged "you're different". "How so?" Delilah asked. "You're n... More

Vol. 1
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
Vol. 2
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
Vol. 3
018
019
020
021
023
024
25
026
A/N!
Vol. 4
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
A/N!

022

130 6 0
By sky3wolfhard

"BUT I LIKE YOUR NEW JEANS, THEY'RE COOL. THEY SUIT YOU"

Everyone crowded around Mike's basement and looked at El who had a blindfold on and was trying to search for Hopper "I found him".

"Where is he?" Delilah asked.

"Woods" she told them.

"Woods?" Lucas asked.

"He's with... Will and Del's mom"

"Our... our mom?" Will asked in confusion.

"What are they doing?"

"Ill... annoy.They're going to Ill-annoy" Eleven struggled to pronounce Illinois.

"Illinois? Illinois, like the state? The state of Illinois?" Mike asked her.

"Ill-annoy" El shrugged, she didn't know what it meant.

Max helped Delilah clean some of the blood off of her nose and noticed the girl keep touching her neck.

"Does it still hurt?" Max asked.

"Only when I talk" She shrugged.

"Well, it's a good thing you're not Mike, then.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You'd be in constant pain" Max smiled.

"Okay, so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer..." Mike started.

"Mrs. Driscoll" Nancy told him sternly.

"Right, yeah, Mrs. Driscoll. What time was this attack?" He asked her.

"Last night"

"Right, but what time last night?" Mike asked more specifically.

"Around 9:00" She told him.

"You waited all night to call?" Jonathan asked her.

"I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests" she shrugged.

"You weren't there?" Delilah asked her older brother.

"Well, I'm here now, aren't I?" He told her.

"Hallelujah" Nancy rolled her eyes "Um, so, wha... what time was your... sauna test?".

"Around 9:00" everyone agreed.

"Well, that proves it. That proves my theory" Nancy nodded.

"She's flayed, just like Billy" Mike agreed.

"Flayed?" Jonathan asked.

"The Mind Flayer. He flays people. Takes over their mind. Once they do that, they basically become him" Mike explained.

"If there are two flayed..." Lucas started.

"We have to assume there are more" Will spoke.

"Hallie" Delilah stood up "Hallie was acting weird, somethings happened to her, I know it has".

"Heather" El spoke "Billy was doing something to her. She was scared. She was screaming.
Bad screams".

"What's a good scream?" Lucas asked.

"Max said..." El began but Max quickly shut her down.

"Doesn't matter"

"I'm sorry, I'm lost. Who is Heather? And who is Hallie?" Nancy asked.

"Hallie's my friend" Delilah told her, sadly."And Heathers a lifeguard at the pool".

"Heather Holloway?" Nancy asked and they all nodded. Nancy and Jonathan looked at each other "Tom" they said at the same time.

They all crowded into Nancy's car.

"Seatbelts" she told them.

"There's a monster on the loose flaying people, and you're worried about seatbelts" Delilah asked but Nancy gave her a look in the mirror that said 'don't argue'.

Nancy rung the doorbell, no one answered. El used her powers to open the door. They let themselves in.

"Tom? Heather?" Nancy called.

"Jesus, it's freezing" Max mentioned.

"Do you guys smell that?" Nancy asked.

The smell guided them to a room where multiple empty bottles of cleaning chemicals were on the table. "Oh.Oh, God" Nancy sighed. "More chemicals".

"You think they're guzzling this shit?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah, either that or they just went on a hell of a cleaning spree" she responded.

"But last year, Will didn't eat chemicals. Did you?" Max asked Will.

"No" Will shook his head "This is something new".

"Mr. Clarke, fifth grade. Posit. What happens
when you mix chemicals together?" Mike asked.

"You create a new substance" Will, Delilah and Lucas said in unison.

"What if they're making something?" Mike asked.

"In themselves? I mean, come on, if you drink this crap, it'll kill you" Max doubted.

"Yeah, if you're human" Lucas told her.

They walked into the dining room and noticed a half eaten meal on the table and an empty wine bottle on the carpet followed by a blood stain.

"Blood. Yesterday, Tom had a bandage on his forehead" Nancy lifted the wine bottle revealing a blood stain on it "He was attacked".

They followed the blood marks on the carpet all the way up to the basement door. There was rope on the floor.

"They must have tied them. They must have taken them somewhere" Jonathan realised.

"Mrs. Driscoll. She kept saying... I have to go back. What if the flaying, it's taking place somewhere else? There must be a place
where all this started, right? A source" Nancy paced.

"Somewhere he didn't want me to see" El added.

"If we can find the source,then maybe we can stop him.Or at least stop it from spreading
or doing whatever the hell he's doing
with those chemicals" Nancy told them all.

"How do we find it?" Delilah asked.

"Mrs. Driscoll" Will spoke "If she wants to go back so badly, why don't we let her?".

Nancy brought them to the hospital where the receptionist was speaking on the phone, they were hoping to sneak past her but she caught on to them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me!
Where do you think you're going?".

"Oh, um... I was just going to visit my grandma again. And... And this is my family" Nancy smiled sweetly.

The woman eyed Lucas with uncertainty he smiled at her and raised his hand "Extended".

"We're dysfunctional" Delilah shrugged.

"I don't care who they are. You know the rules.
Two visitors at a time" she told them.

"Yeah, but..." Nancy protested.

"Two" the woman held up two fingers at her before continuing to talk on the phone "Girl, this child has lost her mind. She brought a whole zoo in here".

Jonathan and Nancy went alone, leaving everyone else in the waiting room.

"Oh, come on, you piece of shit" Mike smacked the vending machine. Lucas joined in.

Delilah watched from the sidelines and used her powers, making everything from the machine come out. Mike smiled "Thanks".

Delilah smiled and nodded.

Mike sat next to his ex girlfriend on the hospital waiting room chairs. "Hey".

"Hi" she barely took her eyes away from the magazine she was skimming through.

"Does your species like M&M's?" Mike asked her with a smile.

"Who doesn't?" She held her hand out letting him tip them into her palm.

"I didn't get to say it outside starcourt but i like your new jeans, they're cool. They suit you"  he complimented.

"Thanks" she smiled and he smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 39 12
just a group of nerdy kids being bullied in middle school, nothing is out of the ordinary in this strange town. except the fact that their friend, wi...
20.5K 206 14
SEASON ONE your name is 007 l/n, (but your friends just call you "v" or y/n) you're friends with the party since fifth grade and you guys actually te...
45 3 5
Riley was an outcast, considered a nerd by many called a freak by some but at the end of the day she was a normal twelve year old kid. Her whole life...
4.4K 195 24
"It was only one thing. Only one little thing that happened to make me fall in love with you. One simple thing, and I don't understand how that's pos...