remember. š™œš™¤š™Ÿš™¤ š™Øš™–š™©š™¤š™§...

By vvinterdawn

"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four... More

remember.
š™¤š™£š™š. union
š™©š™¬š™¤. war
š™©š™š™§š™šš™š. result
š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§. years later
š™›š™žš™«š™š. encounter
š™Øš™žš™­. sensei
š™Øš™šš™«š™šš™£. a silent vow
š™šš™žš™œš™š™©. trio
š™£š™žš™£š™š. welcome
š™©š™šš™£. surprise visit
š™šš™”š™šš™«š™šš™£. "first" date
š™©š™¬š™šš™”š™«š™š. festival
š™©š™š™žš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£. lullaby
š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£. missing you
š™›š™žš™›š™©š™šš™šš™£. late
š™Øš™žš™­š™©š™šš™šš™£. devastated
š™Øš™šš™«š™šš™£š™©š™šš™šš™£. moments
š™šš™žš™œš™š™©š™šš™šš™£. all is well
š™£š™žš™£š™šš™©š™šš™šš™£. show
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™¤š™£š™š. a twist of events
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™©š™¬š™¤. former trainees
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™©š™š™§š™šš™š. onward
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§. beach date
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™›š™žš™«š™š. remember
š™šš™„š™žš™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š.
artworks

š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®. celebration

701 46 19
By vvinterdawn

Haru loved being around his parents.

Although he enjoys school and playing with his friends, he still loved snuggling into his mother's arms especially at bed time. He did have those times where he ignored her, but that was because he is still a child and it's normal for him to have those feelings.

Haru remembered how he celebrated his last year's birthday, it was fun having only his mother and grandparents. He had a simple celebration at home and he was happy when he received the toys that he wanted to have.

Back then, he still didn't mind that he didn't have his father beside him. To him, the world was perfect having his mother around. But when he started going to school, he often wondered why his classmates have fathers and picks them up at school every time. He only ever hand his Grandpa or Mama pick him up at school, but never his Papa.

So one day he asked his mother about it, and the look in her eyes was mixed with surprise and pain. However she just smiled him and tried making him understand.

He nodded his head as his mother explains to him, although he never really fully understood why.

For a kid like him, the world of adults are really complicated, like a puzzle to be solved and understood.

So when he saw the man in his mother's pictures, which she introduced as his father, for the first time he actually got really excited.

'Mama must just be mistaken that Papa is gone!' He thought.

And things happened.

But he was so glad to have both of his mother and father by his side now.

"Haru..." the kid yawned and slowly opened his eyes and saw his mother smiling at him.

"Wake up, baby, it's your day today" she said and gave him a forehead kiss.

"Happy Birthday, Haru" she greeted.

Haru's eyes widened and suddenly, he didn't feel sleepy anymore.

"It's my birthday!" He says enthusiastically.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday Haru!"

"Papa!" He exclaimed at the man who burst out singing first thing in the morning, and ran towards him. Gojo chuckled as he carried the little boy in his arms.

"Happy birthday little man" he said and ruffled his hair.

"I grew up!" He said.

"You did" Gojo replied.

Y/N only watched them while smiling. This is going to be the first time she will celebrate her son's birthday with him.

She was about to walk out of the room to prepare in the kitchen when Haru ran to her.

"Mama, can we have pancakes for breakfast? Please?" He pouted and pleaded.

Y/N chuckled. "Anything you want, Haru" she said.

"Yay!" He exclaimed and ran towards his father again.

"Papa, carry me!" He said and Gojo never hesitated to carry him in just a blink.

"I'll be in the kitchen" Y/N said as she closed the door.

Gojo looked at his son. "Haru" he mentioned. "Are you sure you just want to have a picnic for your birthday?"

Haru tilted his head. "Why are you all asking the same question, Papa? First it was Mama, and even grandpa and grandma" he said.

"Because it's your birthday" he said. "And also, I'm so glad I'll be able to celebrate it with you for the first time" he said.

"But Papa, I'm sure" he replied.

Gojo straightened up. "Alright" he said. "What do you want to have for your birthday? Do you want to have a new toy?"

"I want a dog!"

Gojo chuckled and ruffled his hair. "We'll ask your Mama about that first"

Haru just pouted.

"Let's go downstairs" Gojo said and ruffled his hair.

Breakfast was more joyous than the usual, Haru was so enthusiastic which made the dining table filled with glee. It was also part of his birthday celebration with his grandparents. Haru received gifts from both his grandparents and parents.

And when they prepared and finally went to the park, Haru jumped off and tried to catch the falling petals.

"Wah! It's snowing petals!" Haru giggled and ran.

"Haru, careful!" Y/N exclaimed. Gojo held her hand as they walked together towards a nice spot to set up.

"Let him be" he said.

"I know, I'm just worried" she replied.

"You look really beautiful, the dress is cute" he suddenly blurred out which made Y/N blush.

She still can't get used to receiving compliments.

"T-thanks" she said.

Gojo smiled and walked forward, starting to set up. He placed the blanket on the ground and placed the baskets and everything they have brought.

There were a few people there also, some were alone, others with their families and the rest are couples dating or group of friends having fun.

Y/N thought of her parents who were back at home, she insisted that they come with them so they will be able to celebrate together, but they refused.

"Mama, I caught petals!" Haru looked so excited showing her the three pieces of cherry blossom petals he caught with his little hands.

"They're falling but it's so hard to catch them" he added.

"Give it to me, Haru" Y/N said and the child gladly handed it to his mother. "We'll keep it in a frame at home" she said and carefully placed it in a pill box she took from her bag.

"Mama, you should have worn pink" Haru suddenly commented.

"Hmm? Why?" She questioned.

"So it would match with our surroundings!"

Both Gojo and Y/N chuckled at their son's logic.

"That's not necessary Haru" Gojo said. "She already has a match"

"Huh?" Haru looked confused. "What do you mean, Papa?"

"Me, I'm her match" he said and pointed at himself.

Y/N almost choked on her water.

"I don't get it" Haru said which made Y/N laugh.

"Hey! Stop laughing!" Gojo exclaimed.

"I don't understand!" Haru further furrowed his eyebrows at her parents. "Why are you laughing, Mama?"

"S-sorry" she tried composing herself. "It's just that, it's been a while since I saw him fail with his lines like that" she pointed at Gojo.

"I cannot believe you laugh at my demise!" Gojo protested.

"Come here, Haru" Y/N gestured and Haru did.

"Do you love Mama or Papa more?"

"What? That's such a random question coming from you!" Gojo protested on the side again.

Haru looked left and right, thinking if whom would he choose.

"Mama!" He said which made Gojo go into depressed mode while Y/N with a victorious grin. She then stuck a tongue out to Gojo to tease him.

Gojo just crossed his arms and grunted. "I will be the favorite parent one day, I swear!" He says, but then smiled subtly upon seeing Y/N so happy.

'She deserves it'

"Yeah, someday maybe" Y/N laughed at him.

"Mama, I'm hungry"

"Already?"

"I want cake!"

"Well, shall we sing a birthday song again?" She asked as she stood up to take the cake out, but the wind suddenly blew, making her stumble on her dress and landed on Gojo who tried to catch her.

Y/N's eyes widened when she found her face so close with Gojo's, she was about to stand up when Gojo held her waist.

"Y/N..."

"Oh my gosh, not now Satoru, Haru is with us!"

'Oh damn'

She ought to slap her face upon realizing she blurted her thoughts out.

She immediately get off him immediately and pat her dress, turning her back at Gojo who laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Mama, are you okay?"

Y/N swore she would take revenge on him one day, she was just being cautious because he looked like he was about to kiss her and she doesn't want the child to witness it.

"I'm okay!" She said and took out the cake while mentally scolding herself.

"Satoru, stop laughing" she said in the her strictest tone and Gojo immediately shut up.

"Cake!" Haru jumped when he saw the cake, Y/N lighted the candle.

"Make a wish, Haru" she said, and the little kid closed his eyes and clasped his hands before blowing the candle.

"Happy Birthday Haru" Y/N said with a smile.

"What did you wish for?" Gojo asked to which the child closed his lips and shook his head.

"It's a secret until it comes true!" He then said.

"Alright, alright" Gojo raised both of his arms up. "Let us know if it comes true"

"This day is the most precious day in my life as well" Y/N said. "I have always been grateful and blessed you came into my life" she cupped her sons cheeks.

"God gave me you, and I'm so happy"

"Happy Birthday, little man" Gojo pat his head. "I'm glad you were there for your mother and made her happy when I was not"

They had a fun family picnic date, Gojo playing with Haru, Y/N taking pictures and videos of them, the father and son teaming up against her, and Y/N eventually joining the two of them with their games, and chasing each other.

"You can't escape me! Hahaha!" He laughed mischievously.

Gojo was the one who's trying to capture them, but Y/N had strategies so he only had an easy time catching Haru, until he finally figured out how to catch her and Y/N yelped in surprise when he hugged her from the back and lifted her up.

"Got you"

"Alright! I surrender! Put me down!" She exclaimed while laughing.

They had fun for a few more minutes until they got tired and decided to rest.

"I have never moved like that for years" Y/N said as she wipes her face with her handkerchief after helping Haru change his shirt in the car. "Good thing I wore flats"

"Here" Gojo handed her a bottle of water as he now carries Haru in his arms.

"Thanks" she said as she sat back down on the mat.

"That was fun!" Haru exclaimed which made them both smile at him.

After that, they watched the sunset. And eventually Haru fell asleep on her mother's lap.

"He's so cute" Gojo commented.

Y/N smiled and caressed her son's hair before looking up at Gojo.

"Let's go back?"

Gojo nodded and so they decided to go back home. Gojo carried Haru while Y/N cleaned the things up, when they settled in the car, Y/N started the engine and drove back home.

"I told you I'll drive" Gojo said.

"Just sit there, passenger princess"

Gojo gasped. "I literally offered many times that I will drive because you're tired"

Y/N only scoffed. "No thanks" she said as she stepped on the break while waiting for the red light to turn green, and then glanced at him.

"If you want us all to live longer, just let me drive"

Gojo just crossed his arms as he leaned forcefully back and pouted.

"Aww, the big baby is sad"

"I am not a baby"

"Whatever you say" she said but then Gojo suddenly placed his hand on her thigh.

"I am not" he said with a serious tone. Y/N gulped and turned away from him and stepped on the gas immediately, it was just in time the light turned green.

"I will focus on the road, don't you dare do anything distracting or we'll both end up in the afterlife"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Welcome back!" Y/N's mother greeted them. "Aww my precious Haru fell asleep" she said as she saw the little kid asleep in his father's arms.

"Yeah" Y/N said. "He got tired of playing, and eating" she chuckled. "He loved our cake so much" she added.

The cake was homemade, Y/N and her mother worked for it together.

"I should bring him to our room" Gojo said.

"Thank you" Y/N said as she put down their things.

"Y/N what happened to you?" Her mother scanned her. "Your dress is all crumpled, your hair is kind of messy"

Y/N only chuckled. "Haru was too energetic I had to play with him and Satoru" she said. "He really had a happy birthday" she smiled as she recalled the earlier events.

"Best birthday ever!"

"You should rest as well Y/N" her father arrived.

Y/N nodded in response before going to their room.

"I've prepared the bath" Gojo said but Y/N just hummed.

"You go ahead" she said and Gojo just stared at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing" Gojo said and walked to get clothes and entered the bathroom.

Y/N rested for a while and scrolled on her phone, she was smiling at the pictures and videos they have taken.

Too bad Haru is already passed out.

As she put her phone down, she kept her promise to the child and put the petals he caught earlier in a small picture frame, she thought she should have the best family picture they had earlier printed, so she could include it in the frame.

She then decided to change Haru to his pajamas. The poor kid never woke up due to exhaustion.

After that, she furrowed her eyebrows while staring at the bathroom door.

"What's taking him so long?" She mutters as she walked towards it and knocked.

"Hey Satoru, hurry up, it's my turn" she says but she received no response.

"Satoru" she called once again.

'Don't tell me he fell asleep there?'

And just as she was going to walk away, the door suddenly opened and she yelped in surprise when she was pulled inside, and she gasped when she felt her body submerge in the water.

"What the—"

Gojo grinned. "Took you long enough"

"Satoru!" She exclaimed, her dress was now soaking wet, she hasn't changed yet because she planned on taking a quick shower first.

"Oops, you're drenched" he said. "I didn't mean that" he grinned.

"Satoru, you really!" Y/N was too shocked to say anything.

"Oh no, what should we do about that?" He questioned. "Oh well, might as well as join you instead"

"I am killing you for this"

"I know you won't"

Y/N cursed in her mind before giving up.

"Tsk" she clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Hurry up, I wanna go to sleep"

Gojo's smile widened. "Gladly!" He exclaimed.

"Happy birthday to me!"

"It's your son's birthday, not yours" she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, but still" he said. "I love spending time with you, so it's a happy day to me"

Gojo did not hesitate to remove his shirt and dip himself in the water.

"I just want to thank you and say sorry" he said and he hugged his wife from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"A thank you, for giving birth to Haru on this day" he said. "And a sorry for not being there with you when you did"

Y/N went silent, she felt like she was just dreaming.

"I promise I won't miss any birthdays anymore" he said.

"It's okay, Satoru" she said and turned her body to face him and cupped his face.

"I'm just glad you are back"

Gojo leaned on her touch. It was cold due to the water, but it still felt so comfortable and familiar.

"Thank you" he said. "I don't think I deserve you"

Y/N shook her head. "I think it's the other way around" she said. "I don't deserve you, Satoru"

"No, you're wrong"

"No, you are"

"I'm not, you are"

"Are we seriously going to fight over this?"

"No, but your dress is in the way"

Y/N almost automatically slapped him had she not remembered this is Gojo Satoru.

'He blurts out the most random comments!'

"That's it, get out of this tub"

"Nah, you like this"

"I don't!"

"Don't lie"

"I'm not!"

Gojo stiffled a laugh. "Don't worry, we won't do anything. Haru's literally outside and we don't want to ruin his birthday"

Y/N couldn't believe him, she was beyond speechless.

'This...this man!'

"Close your mouth, Y/N, a fly might get in there"

"Gojo Satoru!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 341 18
"š€š¦ šˆ š«šžššš„š„š² š¬šššŸšž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
41.8K 2.4K 13
"Eh? I have to go...to the Gojo Estate? Why?" "You're to serve as a caretaker and personal trainer for the wielder of the Six Eyes. The next heir o...
594K 16K 47
Gojo Satoru x Fem! reader (Y/n) is just another one of Gojo's hook-ups who just so happens to be his student. So why does he feel this way about her...