My dearest sunshine

By authorsangeeta

Meet agastya Malhotra who grumpy heir of Malhotras industries. Agastya has everything including a haunted pas... More

Dedication
1. Annika
2.Agastya
3.Annika
4.Agastya
5. Agastya
6.Annika
7.Agastya
8. Annika
9. Agastya
10. Annika
11. Annika
12. Agastya
13. Annika
14. Agastya
16. Annika
17. Annika
18. Agastya
19. Annika
20. Agastya
21. Annika
22. Agastya
23.Annika
24.Agastya
25. Agastya
26.Annika
27. Annika
28. Agastya
29. Annika
30. Agastya
31. Annika
32. Annika
33. Agastya
34. Agastya
35. Annika
36. Agastya
37. Annika
38. Annika
39. Agastya
40. Annika
41. Agastya
42. Annika
43. Agastya
44. Aagstya
45. Annika
46. Annika
47. Agastya
48.Annika
49. Annika
50. Agastya
Epilogue.1

15.Agastya

1.1K 145 6
By authorsangeeta

350 votes fast guys!

Yuvraj is throwing party. His previous project is successful what's why he is throwing party. I am getting ready for the party. Basically, maira threatened me to come to her party or she will never talk to me.  I don't like going to party and all but maira forced me so i decided to go. I am ready for for the party, just waiting for my parents to come outside so we could leave for the party together.

"Let's go" i heard dad's voice. I turned to see him, he look handsome and maa look beautiful as always. I nod and we all sat in the car and i started driving the car. I am felling nervous as always, i don't like to meet new people, i don't like parties but still i am going.

"If you don't feel good, then don't go beta" maa said. Obviously she knows that i am feeling nervous afterall she is my mother.  I released a deep breath and then opened my mouth.

"I am fine maa" i said.

In my peripheral i can see her looking at me. I don't want to ruin their night so i faked a smile. 
We reached sharma mansion on time and i can see the house is  decorated very beautifully. We all went inside the house , dad and maa went to meet rohit uncle and samridhi aunty. I stood alone in this crowd, i feel lonely in this group of people. I looked around and found the most beautiful woman in front of me, sunshine is standing in front of my eyes, talking to some of her friends, shivansh is also with her. She laughed as someone said something, I blink because her smile is giving me goosebumps.

"Agastya my man come here" shivansh shouted my name. I don't want to meet new people but still i went and joined them, sunshine looked at me, her eyes stare at me. 

"Guys meet my man agastya, his dick is longer, stronger and hard and the best part about him is that he has a best friend like me" shivansh said and someone of them started to giggle. I faked a smile. This is so embarrassing and awkward at the same time. I don't know what to say, what i am suppose to say. This is reason i don't go out for party because i forget to talk whenever i am with new people. 

"He is hot"
"Look at his body, muscular man huh"  someone of them said and i felt even more uncomfortable, how could they say something like this in front of me.

"Umm guys, i would like to steal this man for while" sunshine said and i really feel so relaxed.

"Go babes, have a fucking fuck night, i mean have a sexy sex night" shivansh said with a wide grin his mouth.

I literally ran away from them. I stood with sunshine in silence. She raised her eyebrows as if she is asking me to say something. Am i suppose to say anything?  What should i say now? I don't know. She sigh and shook her head.

"So what do you think?" she asked. She stood and showed me her her look, of course she looks pretty.

"It's beautiful" i said simply.

"Thanks for the compliment robo" she said, her face turned so red and she smiled.

"Umm, i was talking about your house, it look beautiful" i said mischievously. Her smile disappeared and she shoot me a look. 

"Robo" she said.

"Yes" i said.

"Look over there" she said and pointed towards the floor. I looked at the floor and saw nothing.

"Nothing is there" i said.

"Just like your brain, nothing is there" she said with a smirk. I shook my head. My brain disappears whenever i am with her.

"Atleast i have empty brain but you don't have brain" i asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you will find your Brain" i said and she gritted her teeth.

"I was stupid who asked you" she said.

"Finally! You agreed that you are stupid" i said with a smirk. I don't want to annoy her but I can't control myself from annoying her. Her expression are funny and i love seeing her like this.

"You know what, GTH" she said and left me. I blink and think so hard but couldn't understood whatever she said. May be she complimented me. Her way of complimenting is different.

I shook my head and went to meet maira who is standing with a horrible person, who is her husband. I completely ignored him and hugged maira.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good bhai" she said and i smiled.

"I am fabulous by the way and thanks for asking" yuvraj said sarcastically.

I ignored him like people ignore their health.

"Are you enjoying bhai?" Maira asked.

"Hmm" i said.

"Oh! I didn't know robots can enjoy party after losing a competition" yuvraj said taunting me. Maira shoot him a glare and he shuts his mouth. The only person who can shut his mouth  is my sister, his wife.

"I have go soon so i am gonna eat something" i said and maira nod. I went to eat something and decided leave as soon as possible. Even my liver is exhausted in this party. I was eating food that's when shivansh came to me. And now i know he will not let me eat in peace.

"You can eat in peace aggu,i won't distrub you" shivansh said and my soul left my body. How he knows about my inner thoughts. Is he some mind reader?

"Why are you looking at me like you wants to have babies with me" he said and i looked away.  Silence took place between and i started eating food in peace. Thank to God he is not talking. In my peripheral i could see him staring at me.

"There is something inside your pant aggu" he said all of sudden. I nearly jumped as i heard him. My heart started to race fast.

"What is it?" I asked instantly.

"Umm, your dick" Shivansh said and laughed.

Unbelievable

I controlled myself from beating him. I ignored him and went atleast two miles away from him. I was eating my food when i saw a girl climbing through windows. I look around, no one is looking at her. She turned her face to look around and that's when i saw her face and it's none other than sunshine. Why is she climbing through window? What she is planning? She disappeared as she jumped through the window. This time i decided to not follow but my heart is not agreeing, it want me to follow her and see if she is okay.

"Shit" i groaned in frustration and went outside. I saw her outside. She is walking on the road freely. The way she is walking, it look like she doesn't care about anything.

"Sunshine" i shouted her name. Her gaze meet mine and a wild smile slides on her face and she started to run. I couldn't help but ran after her.

"You can't catch me" she said while running. I run even fast and after few seconds i catch her. I held her hand and pull her closing to me. I don't know why i feel anger in my body, may be it's because she was walking alone at this time on this empty road. Why she do things like this. This is dangerous.

"Next time you try to run away from me, I'll take your ability to walk, sunshine" i growled. I am frustrated by this act of her. She should have never ran like this on this empty road. She blink, her face slowly turned red.

"Will you cut my legs next time?" She asked innocently. The anger inside me disappeared as i heard her voice.

"What?"

"You should said you'll take my ability to walk that's simply means you'll cut my legs" she said and that's when it hit. What have i said to her? Never in my dreams i have thought of saying something like this to anyone. How could i say this to her. I swallowed and released her hands.

"What were you doing here at this time" i asked calmly.

"I was walking" she said and grinned.

I controlled myself from killing myself. This girl is so frustrating.

"At this time?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yup" she said. I closed my eyes and calm down my racing heartbeat.

"Sunshine, tell me the reason why are you here?" I asked.

"The party was boring so i decided to ran away from there" she said.

"You could have asked anyone to come with you"  i said.

"You know it was my dream to run away from parties so today i thought of completing my dream" she said with so much excitement.

What kinds of dream is this. Who dreams of running from a party. She is weird for sure.

"Now that you have completed your dream let's go back to party" i said.

"No" she argue like a little kid.

"Look I'm not listening an..........."

"Look at the moon robo" she said interrupting me. She held my face with her hands and made me look at the moon.

The moon look so beautiful. There is so peace here. Empty road, moon's light are the things i read in books but today I'm experiencing it and it's giving me chill. The moon is shining but you know what's shining more than the moon.

Of course sunshine

I lower my head and looked at her. She is busy looking at the moon like it's the most precious thing in the world. Her face look so smooth in the moon's light. She is not even blinking while looking at the moon.

"The moon is so beautiful" she whisper.

"Indeed it is" i said while looking at her. I stare at her face. She lower her head and looked at me and  i immediately looked away. I will do something wrong if i kept looking at her. This is so wrong, so wrong. I need to maintain social distancing with her.

"We should go" i said and cleared my throat.

"Yup" she said and we started walking. Silence took between us, i am walking so slowly, i don't want the path to end.

"Robo" she said breaking the silence between us.

"Yes" i said immediately.

"I was about to call Ravi to pick up me. He would have came for me" she said.

I ignored whatever she said and focused on the name ravi.

"Who is ravi?" I asked. I am hundred percent ravi is some girl because if a girl with the name abhi can exist so ravi could be a girl.

"The friend who met in the party" she said.

"Is he a man?" I asked casually.

"Of course yes" she said and my pancreas suffered a heart attack. This man sounds like some shitty dude.

"Ravi, the one with rabbit face" i said.

" He don't have Rabbit face" she said defending him.

"There is no need to defend that asshole" i said and she stopped walking. She blink and looked at me with shocked expression on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you just said asshole?" She asked in excitement.
O my God, yes i said. I blink because I can't believe i just used a bad word.

"Yes and I can't believe that" i said and shook my head.

"Assholes sounds like heaven from your mouth. Can you say it again i need to record it" she said. I felt proud because she is recording me and not that asshole ravi. I proudly said asshole ten times and she recorded.

"You should use more bad words" she said.

"I don't know about them" i said.

"I can teach you" she said.

"Really?" I asked in excitement. It look like we are having very serious conversation.

"Yup! Tomorrow I'm free. I can teach you that" she said and i agreed to learn bad words because she like hearing bad words from my mouth. We reached sharma house and the person who saw us together is shivansh. His eyes popped out as he saw us together.

"O my hairs of my dick! Dick you fucked each in bushes" shivansh asked with wide grin on his face.

"No"
"Hell no" i and sunshine said together.

"I don't believe you guys, annika why you like you have just given him a blow job. Agastya, are you cheating on me? Just show me your dick?" Shivansh said with shocked expression on his face. He placed his one hand on his heart.

"Yes shivi, check his big snake" sunshine said and left with the Shivansh.

Shivansh's eyes roamed me from my head to toe. Throughout the party he kept looking at me like i have really cheated on him. I somehow ignored him and slight smile formed on my lips as i remember that sunshine is coming tomorrow to my house to teach me bad words. I feel so excited.

(So that was the chapter guys. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment your favourite scenes. And you guys can follow me on Instagram for more information related to the chapter)

Love: Sangeeta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 26.3K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
70.3K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
17.8K 1K 40
A romantically inclined spirit, pouring all my fantasies into this narrative of mine. *************** In an arranged marriage, one hungers for love w...