PURE SERENDIPITY

By ItsYourBoyKhel

Pure Serendipity is a story of love, life, and career. Going through a Dilemma of choosing your career over y... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1

PURE SERENDIPITY

3 0 0
By ItsYourBoyKhel

Pure Serendipity is a work of fiction. Names, Places, Events and other things included in the story are made from the author's creative mind.

If similarities on a real life person, venue or happenings, it is purely coincidental.

Some of the names of the characters are inspired by real life persons.

Some of the places mentioned in the story is real. It is based on the places that the author went to, lived in or wanted to go to.

No Copyright Infringement Intended for this story. All the references I would include shall be permitted by law and by the individual it belongs to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 16.3K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...