Soulmate Feelings | Taegyu (d...

By TaegyuYeonbinHehe

All people have soulmates, which means two people that are soulmates feel the same feeling. Also, every perso... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Not an update but please read!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

84 4 0
By TaegyuYeonbinHehe

Beomgyu was thankful for God choosing the both of them not to get sick after playing and dancing in the rain yesterday then soaked wet. The older opened his eyes with his vision slowly focusing as it was getting steady, he turned his head to see whether if Taehyun was beside him sleeping and he slightly felt anxious; the long hair male didn't feel any presence beside him.

"Taehyun..?" Beomgyu called out in a shaky voice, touching the blanket with his hand and repeating the same action to different spot. "Taehyun?" He voiced out loud enough, still calling for Taehyun; he panicked after receiving no answer from him.

Taehyun went inside the room when his ears perked up in the living room as he was eating and heard Beomgyu who was calling for him, "Yes, hyung?" He replied finally after Beomgyu called him several times.

Beomgyu sighed in relief when his head turned towards him as his orbs landed on Taehyun, the older quickly got up from the bed and reached to Taehyun who spreads his arms wide for Beomgyu to hug him freely and tightly.

He hugged him with his arms wrapped around Taehyun's waist, squeezing it so tightly but not enough for Taehyun to wheeze out of pain; holding him tightly as if he doesn't want to let go off him, even just for a second.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyun asked in concern, hugging him back as the palm of his hand pat Beomgyu's back to give comfort. "Nothing.."

"It's just that I felt like you were gone."

"What do you mean?" Taehyun asked anxiously, "I won't leave you ever. It's not like I would randomly disappear without saying goodbye to you." He chuckled; but not in a good way nor a bad way, it's in a sad way; does he know something?

Beomgyu's tears fell from his eyes at the thought of not being be able to say goodbye to him, he put his head on Taehyun's shoulders and rest it there for a good quite while and Taehyun's chin on the top of his shoulders. "I'm sorry.."

"What for?" Taehyun asked and caress Beomgyu's hair gently to sooth him, "For.. suddenly calling out for you and crying." Beomgyu laughed, thinking his reasons sound so pathetic and stupid.

Taehyun smiled softly, "You don't have to apologize for that kind of reason. You were afraid and anxious, I assume from the sound of your voice. You were just expressing your own feelings, nothing more." Taehyun explained as he added; "It's not a big of a deal or nothing necessary and it's nothing to apologize for. It's okay to cry, let out your feelings."

He uttered while he pat Beomgyu's back with his hand softly and his other hand caressing Beomgyu's long soft brown locks to give comfort so that Beomgyu would stop crying, he still heard sniffles and quiet sobs coming from Beomgyu but it fades after.

"Okay, enough being sappy, do you wanna go to the amusement park?" Beomgyu asked while his eyes light up, Taehyun smiled with his mouth closed yet widely; showing his happiness. "I would love to!"

"Eat first," Beomgyu and Taehyun turned their heads at Yeonjun but didn't move away from each other which means they kept on hugging each other while they saw the older was leaning to the door of the bedroom with his back against it and an apple on his hand as he bit it, "You just woke up."

Yeonjun said while munching on his apple and threw it at Beomgyu, the male's one hand letting go of Taehyun's waist so he could catch the apple as he did; bitting it after he caught it. Mumbling a small thanks to the older then Yeonjun left the room to go to the living room.

"He's right though, you haven't eat anything yet you were willing to spend time with me after that." Taehyun looked at him concerned, "You did that yesterday too.." He said when he realized.

"It's no big deal." Beomgyu pushed it aside as he bit a piece of the apple and pulled Taehyun's waist towards him to close the distance between them, leaning in as Taehyun closed his eyes.

Once their lips met, their mouth already opened before Beomgyu pushed the piece he bit on the apple by his tongue and passed it to Taehyun's mouth while theirs lips were still attached so Taehyun chewed the apple when Beomgyu pulled away.

Beomgyu smirked and bit on his apple again as he tried to repeat the same process until someone interrupted them with a loud cough, "Excuse me, you need to eat.. mister," Soobin said with a sarcastic voice.

"Not eat the apple and passing it to Taehyun disgustingly."

The long brown hair groaned quietly after hearing his older brother's words and rolled his eyes with Taehyun giggling at his reaction, "Mood killer." Beomgyu commented as he let go of Taehyun's waist to eat and side glanced at Soobin that was smiling widely; seems like he was proud of himself for interrupting them.

Soobin hummed, "I see." He said while he stick his tongue out when Beomgyu turned his head over his shoulders for him to look at Soobin; only to get teased by him again.

After that, Beomgyu ate his breakfast while Taehyun bath and wore his clothes after; his clothes being knitted cardigan with sky blue colored and black for the outlines, a dark blue t-shirt that was tucked underneath a black trouser and a high cut canvas shoes. Taehyun chose this clothes coming from Soobin's closet as the older let him pick his clothes for him to wear. Beomgyu bath afterwards when Taehyun finished; wearing a simple white long sleeve polo under the dark blue knitted vest, sky blue grey-ish wide leg trouser and also a high cut canvas shoes to match with Taehyun.

"You look good." Beomgyu complimented the younger who blushed when he heard his words, "You too." Taehyun replied with a compliment back at him.

"Amusement park?"

+×+

They left the house as Beomgyu drove the car to go to the amusement park, it took about almost four hours to go to the amusement park but it was worth driving there and waiting to arrive. They stood there with mouth wide open when they saw the big amusement park with wild rides and roller coasters, delicious foods the people sells and games they could play inside.

Beomgyu slides his hand on Taehyun's hand as he intertwined it with Taehyun letting him hold his hand, walking with holding hands. I mean, they're couples. Aren't they?

"Let's go play the haunted house!" Taehyun said while he pointed at the haunted house that has people screaming inside, turning his head to Beomgyu; only seeing him terrified.

Taehyun pouted, "You don't want to?" He asked with a sad tone and head hung low when Taehyun didn't hear any answers from Beomgyu; assuming he doesn't want to play and go inside the haunted house; he was so excited for nothing.

"Fine.." Beomgyu gave up even when he's so scared to go in but he'll do it just for Taehyun to be happy. The younger lighten up his mood, eyes sparkling with pure happiness and smiling widely as he showed his teeth.

The younger excitedly drag him to the haunted house, paying for it for them to play; waiting for the people who was inside so they could go next. "Are you excited?" Beomgyu chuckled when Taehyun couldn't stay still and kept on jumping little.

"Yeah, very excited. I'm sure we'll have fun!"

+×+

"

"Wah!" Beomgyu squealed and hugged Taehyun closer to him, his hand squeezing Taehyun's waist slightly unintentionally. The younger laughed.

"Hyung, it's your fourth time screaming loudly. I haven't even raised my voice yet." Taehyun giggled when another jump scare came up to both of them which is a scary looking ghost pop up from the wall while he saw Beomgyu closed his eyes shut and his hands tightly holding Taehyun's waist along with his hand; no longer screaming because he bit his lips to prevent him from screaming.

Taehyun chuckled, "It's not that scary." Beomgyu playfully hit his arm but not too hard and whined. "Baby.." Beomgyu called out as Taehyun hummed while looking around, "How are you not scared?"

"Because I'm not easily startled when I expect it to come." Taehyun walked calmly, Beomgyu observed him and looked at Taehyun's movements and facial expressions carefully; he actually look prepared for any upcoming scares and Taehyun's orbs land in every spot and corner to see whether ghosts pops up which means he's anxious; Beomgyu also noticed that Taehyun keeps on getting a little jumpy when the jump scare appears.

"Sure.." Beomgyu nod suspiciously, he's not scared anymore; realizing he looked like a coward being the one scared when he's older than Taehyun.

"Boo!"

"Beomie!" Taehyun finally screamed for the first time inside the haunted house when Beomgyu also let go of his waist and hand, the younger clinging into him like a koala while they both heard the ghost was in awe.

Beomgyu held back a laugh that was almost going to go out of his mouth, "I thought you weren't startled easily, hm?" Beomgyu leaned in his face to Taehyun, smirking.

"Answer me, baby?"

"Can you shut your mouth?" Taehyun shooed Beomgyu's face away from his by pushing the older's cheeks with the palm of his hand, he heard the taller beside him laugh.

"You're so cute," Beomgyu said as his stare admiringly look at him, his eyes formed into a crescent moon with a gentle smile tugged on his lips. "So adorable."

Taehyun pushed his body away further from him, crossing his arms and humped before walking fast towards the exit of the haunted house. Beomgyu chuckled and ran quickly to Taehyun then catched up with him, wrapping his arms around Taehyun's waist as he locked him up in his hold.

"Don't be upset baby," Beomgyu's chin rest on Taehyun's shoulder then pecking him on his cheeks, "I'm suppose to make you happy." He said while he gently bit Taehyun's cheeks who groaned while smiling because of the sudden action and pushed Beomgyu away but couldn't do it.

"Let's eat? I'm hungry."

+×+

"Cotton candy!" Taehyun dragged the older with him to the person that was selling candy, handing the right amount of money to the person and gave them pink cotton candy; thanking them afterwards and walk around the amusement park after coming out of the haunted house.

The younger parted one piece out of the cotton candy and ate one, Beomgyu saw the cotton candy as he leaned closer to Taehyun who looked at him with alluring doe eyes. Once Beomgyu's mouth reached the cotton candy that was sticking out of Taehyun's mouth, he ate some of the cotton candy and pulled away; smirking.

"Sweet." Beomgyu commented, his hand finding it's way to take some more of Taehyun's cotton candy. When he got some, the red hair pulled away his cotton candy so that Beomgyu wouldn't take some of his pink cotton candy more.

Beomgyu saw Taehyun and chuckled along with his lips tug up to smile, "This color suits your hair." He added. "Who said so?"

"Your boyfriend," Beomgyu leaned in to Taehyun, staring back at his pink orbs with a sly smirk on his face. "Which is me." He said before humming and walking to another seller; leaving a flustered Taehyun behind to catch up with him.

Taehyun punched Beomgyu's arms softly when he finally reached him as he walked beside him, intertwining their hands together once again. The younger smiled, a hint of satisfaction blooming within his happiness.

"It's almost going to be lunch, let's eat a meal then go for rides?" Beomgyu asked and his head turned to where Taehyun was as he saw him nod his head with his mouth sticking out pink cotton candy; the older smiled at this adorable sight.

+×+

They both ate noodles with soup dumplings, served in a restaurant near by the amusement park. The two of them didn't walk that much or you'll be seeing Beomgyu throw up every second he walks in the street.

"Delicious?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun who nod his head up and down and continued to dig down his food as he slurped his noodles, the long brown hair male gave a small smile at his answer and looked down at his food; he didn't leave a single bite on his food and he was too busy looking at Taehyun since he was worried the younger wouldn't like it.

Until he was distracted and stared at Taehyun, thinking about his death; would he get hit by a car? That's not too possible, Beomgyu could just let him stay inside his house and his death can't be prevented. Drown in the lake? He wouldn't let him get out of his house in that case. Heart attack? That doesn't happen too often. Beomgyu forgot to ask how Taehyun will die. Additionally, in Hyunjin's information, every same generation as Taehyun was left missing after their death; they couldn't find their own body nor did someone know about their sudden absence and death.

Perhaps, Beomgyu is the first one to know about their death?

"Beomgyu hyung?" Beomgyu snapped out of his daze when Taehyun called him in worry, "You're not eating and you keep on zoning out." He pointed out with his eyebrows frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Beomgyu shook his head, "It's nothing to worry about." He let the topic step aside and his chopsticks kept on poking the soup dumplings but didn't lift it up to eat it nor there was a single bite leaving a mark on the dumpling.

Taehyun put down his chopsticks and sigh with Beomgyu looking back at Taehyun as he felt guilty, "Look, I'm sorry, baby. But it's nothing to worry—"

"No, tell me what's wrong and what's keeping you distracted." Taehyun crossed his arms around his chest with his eyebrows now knitted together, "This relationship between us is not useless."

Beomgyu sighed and looked down at the table then his orbs followed beneath the table to his hands that was fidgeting the hem of his shirt, he couldn't tell the truth to Taehyun; thinking about his death and how he's the first one to know.

"Hyung.." Taehyun called out sadly and his voice showed pain when Beomgyu couldn't open his mouth to say something to him, "Please tell me. I'm here for you."

"But you're no longer beside me in the future."

The younger's eyes widen, "What?" Taehyun asked with his mouth agape from what Beomgyu said. "You're not going to be here anymore." Beomgyu repeated as his tears fell unnoticeably down his cheeks and he wiped it off with his hand forcefully; but it's useless when the tears are endless.

"Hyung." He stood up from his seat and walked to Beomgyu, crouching down then placed his hands on the older's thighs while Beomgyu looked at him with tears in his eyes. "Even if I'm dead, just always think I'm by your side."

"But will you actually be by my side?"

Taehyun smiled sadly, "People live and die in the end, no one lasts forever. Things can go unexpectedly and unwanted memories can pass by." Beomgyu sobs louder. "That's not what I'm talking about."

"Our memories together are short, Taehyun. That's why I'm taking you out, trying to make you the happiest ever in your life. Specially when you love me right now, unlike before. These happiness doesn't last too long and I want to.." Beomgyu choked between his cries, "I want to spend my life with you."

"I don't want you without my side, I don't want to see you die. There are a lot of things I don't want to do but what can I do when I can't stop it?" Beomgyu added while his tears fell more like sweat, "Taehyun, I can't live without you."

"You have to!" Taehyun bursts out loud while he stands up and tears also formed in his eyes, "You have to live. For me, for everyone. I don't want to know that your death was because of me, that's.. not what I ever wanted. Your life is precious and important, hyung. Please live for me, for the both of us at least." He said as his tears finally fell.

Beomgyu also stood up from his chair that he was sitting on and hugged Taehyun, wrapping his arms around his waist like he always do and rest his head on his shoulder. The younger hugged him back, this time, tighter than usual; his arms around Beomgyu's neck.

They both cried together in their hold, letting out the overwhelming feelings inside of their heart. Taehyun pulled away to say something.

"Can we go to the ferris wheel one last time?"

+×+

They both go to the ferris wheel in silence, not awkward silence but instead comfortable silence. None of them brings up a single conversation but they walked beside each other with pinkies locked.

The older paid for it and hoped inside, it slightly shook but kept steady when Beomgyu and him didn't move anymore. The ferris wheel started moving after a while. Both of them enjoyed the scenery outside when they placed the top, it would've been better if it was more darker and it was night; Taehyun and Beomgyu saw the sky colored as golden and small hot pink twirling around it, the white clouds slightly covering the sun.

"Taehyun?" Beomgyu called out as the mentioned male turned his head to look at Beomgyu, raising his eyebrows up a little bit as a sign for him to continue what he's going to say. "I love you."

Taehyun smiled but not too wide like before, "I love you too.." He replied and stared at Beomgyu's eyes as if he couldn't look away no longer; stuck in his orbs.

Beomgyu slowly leaned in with Taehyun closing his eyes, tears unknowingly falling off when he shut his eyelids. The long brown hair male noticed and felt hesitant to kiss Taehyun so he stopped midway but kissed him anyways.

Their lips met, it was a slow and soft kiss; shining with love yet sorrowful aurora. It didn't last for too long though, even Taehyun leaned in slightly when Beomgyu broke their kiss.

"I'm sorry." Beomgyu apologized when he pulled away, "I'm really sorry." He mumbled against Taehyun's shirt when his hands snaked around Taehyun's waist and his head rested on his shoulder.

Beomgyu's tears fell down his eyes as it met with Taehyun's cardigan, "I can't keep you happy." Taehyun sighed quietly and his heart ached hearing Beomgyu's words.

"You don't have to, hyung." Taehyun hugged him, his hands patting Beomgyu's back as he smelled Beomgyu's hair. "As long as you're with me.."

"I'm already happy."

+×+

After a while, they got out of the ferris wheel; they both hugged each other and kissed both of their lips until they couldn't breathe, it's not sexy though; it was more of like a soft and long kiss. They walked without their mouths opening to talk but their hands were intertwined with each other and reached for the car to go back home since it was late.

Another four hours inside the car, driving to their house. Taehyun decided to sleep after eating several snacks, napping for quite a while in the passenger seat. When they reached their house, Beomgyu looked over to his side; seeing Taehyun sleeping so beautifully.

Beomgyu smiled softly when he saw Taehyun, his eyes softening at this sight; sinking deeper into his thoughts. Only if he wouldn't die at an early time, we would've spent our lives together. Beomgyu thought.

The older didn't want to wake Taehyun up so he carried Taehyun inside the house; his hand on his legs while the other one on his upper back. The older was greeted by his siblings who was watching a kdrama at the living room, eating popcorns that was on their hand. Beomgyu laid him gently at his bed for him not to wake up, going back to his car to park it in the garage.

When he went back inside his room, he already saw Taehyun change and sleeping peacefully at his bed; laying comfortably with his back facing Beomgyu.

Beomgyu went to shower and change his clothes, yanking himself to the bed and pulled Taehyun closer to him; cuddling the younger; his hands wrapped around Taehyun's neck, his chest touching against the red hair's back with their legs locked to each other. Beomgyu immediately fell asleep when he received Taehyun's warmth.

Five more days until Taehyun disappears.

+×+

Happy yet sad chapter! I enjoyed writing this chapter but also got confused and stuck at the same time. Hehe, longest chapter.

Thoughts and/or any questions about the chapter?

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 6.9K 44
❝ I only have 40 days ❞ In order to be a human again, Kang Taehyun needs to complete his mission── finding his soulmates. How can he finds his soul...
26.6K 951 23
Imagine having a crush on your best friend...
13.8K 959 23
Their souls are bound to each other. Their bodies belong to the other. Their love is only for each other. A story about two completely different liv...
39.4K 2.5K 26
✰∿ A beautiful statue sits in the middle of a large city, legend says once it's soulmate touches the statues hand it will become human. But are soul...