KNOT

By apricotarrow

⚠️ WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS TRIGGERING TOPICS SUCH AS DEATH, BLOOD AND SOME ALCHOHOL. READ AT YOUR OWN CAU... More

♧ PARTYYY!! ♧
♤ Hotel shenanigans ♤
♧ Confused Afterparty ♧
♤ Violet screen ♤
♧ The Downpour ♧
♤ Newest Invention ♤
♧ Claw Marks ♧

LOG 1: RECOVERY

79 6 2
By apricotarrow

[unintelligible scribbles]

Finally got some free time to start logging my experiments.

That purple liquid I managed to form is extraordinary. When injected into a victim's bloodstream, they lose all rational control of their body. Using radio signals, I can control them with ease and without fear of them fighting back.

There is no cure, I think.

I also managed to acquire a helper in this world.. 'Nickel' I believe it is.

They don't know that I oversee everyone's actions. In this world at least. And I doubt it will be difficult to watch over the other world.

I attempted to recover the Pillow that seemingly evaporated in the other world.

It... did not go well. Thankfully I managed to transfer it somewhere else before it broke free.

How did it even turn from a simple pillow to.. that?

[There is an image of what the pillow seemed to look like. It is scribbled out.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 160 23
When Four announced that someone will rejoin the show and the Eliminated characters we're really happy! But what if they get all close they couldn't...
3.9K 63 10
------------------------------------------------------------ There are new objects in meeple that work for Cobs which seem to act different, they kee...
32K 1.2K 39
- What if 𝙉atalia can't except getting things thrown at her anymore? ᶜˡᵃʸ ʲᵉⁿˢᵉⁿ 𝙉atalia 𝘽exley was an or...
11.8K 545 15
"One more year. One more year is all I can take. By this time next year, I'll be gone"he said, looking at his reflection in the mirror I'm bad at wri...