IDGAF

By bobsburgers247

Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out an... More

Part 1 ~ Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 12

1.3K 39 10
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 12:07 P.M.

It has been a week since I found out Jay was cheating on me with Yana. I have spoke to him.

He has just been constantly apologizing and begging me for back. Typical Jay. I agreed to just forgive him and look past it. A part of me wants to stay with him so I can do him how he did me. But that's just not me and I know that.

Another part of me still loves him and wouldn't even dream of doing him like that. Even though I know I damn well could.

I haven't been back over to that house I told him I don't think it's a good idea if we live together. I think we should just be separated for right now.

But multiple times throughout this week he has come to get me and we've just hung up. But i just think the time apart is better.

I'm hoping I might just get my head together and the space will make me realize I don't need him. I know I don't need him, but I get weak every time he texts me still. So I need to really make my brain believe it.

My brother asked me to come to the studio with him so im up or otherwise my ass would be in the living room with Ari and Yosohn right now.

Since im always here when Ari goes out she has me watch Yosohn which I never mind because I go outside with Yosohn and let him run WILD. He's the funniest kid I've ever been around. I let him say and do whatever, as long as he doesn't accidentally kill himself he can do whatever on my watch.

I got out of the bed and made the bed and went to the bathroom. I played some music while I started washing my face. Playing Until The End of Time by Justin Timberlake ft Beyonce.

After I washed my face I got in the shower.

45 MINUTES LATER, when I got out of the shower I dried off and put my robe on. I went to the bedroom and started picking out my outfit.

Knowing my brother, going to the studio with him. Could mean you could end up anywhere. He wants to go to the store in between, then after the session he wants to go to dinner, and then the mall, and then the jewelry store. But I don't mind. At least it keeps me out of the house and I touch at least 3 blunts. I'm perfectly fine.

sis🤞🏾: who all gone be there taurus

brother❤️‍🩹: 😂my friends tf

sis🤞🏾: that could literally be anybody u be around a lot of people

brother❤️‍🩹: if u dont like the people ill happily take ur ass home

sis🤞🏾: im driving my damn self if i dont like the vibes ill leave my damn self tf

I got dressed and wore this.

I went to the bathroom and clipped my hair back and started doing my makeup. I did a long black wing because I thought it was so cute. When I finished my makeup I put on a generous layer of some matte setting spray.

I unclipped my hair and got my small barrel curling iron. I get my hair done again tomorrow because I have a photoshoot tomorrow.

But the hair on this wig seems bulletproof or something the way I dont see any damage on it. And I just keep curling it and the curls still look the same as when I got them done.

I hot combed the top and fixed my edges. I look so cute today.

I put on some jewelry and took pictures in the mirror. I got my Tory Burch tote bag and put my things inside.

I sprayed on some perfume and got my stuff and left out the room. As I was walking up to the living room Yosohn saw and got up running around the couch to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at me with an attitude.

"With Polo." I said.

"Who said you could leave me?" He said making me and Ari laugh.

"I didn't know you wanted to go." I said.

"You're not supposed to leave me anyway but bye." He said shooing me away walking away and I laughed again. I ran up behind him picking him up quickly and tickling him.

"I'll be back in due time." I said hugging him tight but he still pouted and I put him down.

"See yall. Love yall." I said blowing kisses opening the front door.

"Love you." Ari said.

"Love you too." Yosohn said before I closed the door.

I went downstairs and to the parking garage and to my car. I got in and locked the doors immediately.

I turned on the car and waited for the air to get cool because it's hot as hell today. Kinda upset at myself for not wearing a short sleeve or tank top. Why the fuck would I wear a long sleeve.

I connected my phone turning on My Collection by Future.

I followed my brothers location to the studio. I parked my car right next to his and got out. I texted him and he buzzed me in and came downstairs to get me.

I went upstairs and saw the room semi full. With basically the same people from the club. And the boy Ari keeps telling me to talk to. Von.

"Hey yall." I said walking around and dapping up everyone. But a couple got up to hug me instead.

"What's up folks. Imma see you more often?" Von said getting up for a hug.

"Oh absolutely not. He just wanted me to come today." I said and Taurus rolled a chair up for me to sit up at the table with him, the engineer, and Von. But i was sitting at the end next to Von.

"Y'all making a song together?" I asked Von.

"This his shit right now. Then we gone pull up my beats." He said and i nodded.

"Why you bring ha big headed ass?" Von said looking at my brother and i held my chest and Taurus laughed.

"Ion like ha just sittin in the house wit Ari. Be lookin like she sad and shit. And she got a good ear fa this music shit." Taurus said.

"Thank you for giving me my flowers at the end. But I do not be sitting in the house sad. I be in the house relaxing." I said rolling my eyes.

"You live wit Ari? I thought she lived wit that nigga Moneybag." Von said.

"I don't live with her. I'm just staying with her for the time being. I already started looking for apartments." I said.

"You moving out from Jay?" Taurus asked.

"Yes." I said and Von was looking back and forth at us confused.

"Who the fuck is Jay?" He said laughing.

"Ha punk ass ex. I had to beat the shit outta that nigga last week. Had me fucked up. He put his hands on ha. I'll kill that nigga." Taurus said and i looked the other way.

So sorry brother but im still with that punk ass nigga.

"He put his hands on you?" Von said looking at me.

"It was a scuffle." I shrugged.

"Ion even play that puttin hands on women shit. I'm ready to beat that nigga ass." Von said making me laugh.

"It's in the past everyone. Let's just let it go." I said.

"Past my ass. If i catch that nigga im beatin his ass." My brother said shrugging. But i already know how he is. First of all, he holds grudges. Especially about family. He will never forgive you.

But im that same way with him...

Except with Jay.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 14.7K 47
Dayvon meets a Girl, She quiet but not mute, she just stays to herself, She does rap and sing, She do got a lot of pain and hurt deep down in her BUT...
10.1K 917 13
Copter has been crushing on his clueless P whom he only sees during the summer.
15.8K 507 31
Durk has a rough past and gains some trauma so he's scared of getting close with people. What happened a when von sticks around no matter how many ti...
122K 3.6K 37
What Happens When The Most Feared Girl In Chicago Meets Kingvonfromdao Will They Fall In Love Or Will They Become Enemies.