The Sorceress & The Werewolf

By WrittenByAMoodyPen

In a world where might often makes right, a sorceress currently holds the throne. Dubbed the Dark Lady and fe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21

20

0 0 0
By WrittenByAMoodyPen

When the lovely woman came, wafting an enchanting perfume and dressed to snare all interest, drifting from one dancer to the next until she reached Weylin, the Dark Lady only quirked a smile.

When the suave man entered, with eyes made of allure and magic trailing after him like a cloak made of shimmering stardust, mingling and flirting sweetly until he reached Nyx, the Werewolf only smirked into his drink.

In a while, they would go find each other again and have another dance. For now, it was just fun to watch.

Besides, this would give them more to gossip about while they danced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 98 5
The Westerner is rated 15+ for some violence, sex references, adult themes. Montana, 1862 In the 19th Century, where cowboys live on the harsh lands...
7.3K 120 22
Bojan Cvetićanin and Julija Markovič are besties. Julija moves to Croatia after her parents divorce. After a couple of years they meet up in Eurovis...
454K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 98K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...