My Gay Sex Journal Vol 1

By ChrisMRichards

This is an on-going collection of stories, fantasy's and erotic thoughts.No fiction exists with out fact, and... More

My Gay Sex Journal Part 1
Part 2 "Messuring Up"
Part 3 "Finally" A short story
"Dave" Part One A Short Story.
"Dave" Part Two of A Short Story.
Finally Part Two 'Man Made'
new story coming to this spot soon
Part 7 "Beat Boys" 2nd edition
Part 8 "Under His Skin" 2nd edition.
Part 9 "T.R.I.P.I.N.G"
Part 10 'Trickster' Part One
Part 10 'My Mate and His Dirt(y) Bike
Part 13 "Looking For Trouble" Part 1
Part 14 "Cold Hands"
Part 15 "Finally, Part 3 -Seasons Change-"
Part 16 My Gay Sex Wonderland - Preview
Part 17 My Dirty Little Twink.
Part 18 Handy Man (When His Fingers Do the Work)
Part 19 "HOT! Part One"
Part 20 T.R.I.P.I.N.G Part II

Part 12 "The Hot Rock"

2.1K 6 0
By ChrisMRichards

The Hot Rock

By

Chris M. Richards

©Richards 2024. All Rights Reserved.

WARNING: This story is for mature readers 18+. All characters depicted are 18+ and any resemblance to persons alive or dead is purely coincidental. IT IS ALSO ILLEGAL TO SHARE THIS WORK WITH MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

1998

It was a cold night. There were not many players out at the gay beat on Black Mountain Peninsula, so I did not hold much hope of hooking up with a hot bloke tonight. It was also late or early depending on the hours you keep. I did not arrive until almost 3 Am. I did, however, find a car parked alone, so I pulled up next to it. To my disappointment, there was no one sitting inside.

I froze getting out of the car. I tried to pretend I was there to view the lake. A sub-zero wind tried to beat me back into the car, but I resisted. I do not have a high tolerance to cold but was too hot with a desire for a man, a cock, to give up.

Suddenly I heard rustling in the shrubs to my right, and a large, tall guy emerged from the darkness and walked straight towards me. I could not see him well at first and thought, is this the driver of the car or the killer of the driver of the car? especially given the recent homophobic invasion of this beat.

This also brought a lot of police to the scene as well. They could be just as bad as the men that beat on us gays. They had the power to arrest and charge us for indecent conduct in a public place which would be bad enough in itself, worse though we could be added to the sex offenders list for life. A list no man gay or straight wants to find himself on. Or just like the homophobes, they would sometimes bash us as well.

This beat was a dangerous place to be. However, I found it amusing that my sex drive was stronger than my sense of fear, as was the lust that drove these other guys wild enough to come to this place.

He made me jump. I was startled at first. The moon was still waxing, casting little light so I had to wait until he was only a few steps away from me before I could see his grin. That friendly, I want to fuck you smile men share.

He was eager and almost collided with me and without asking why I was there, pulled me straight into a tight embrace and began to kiss me passionately. I did not resist him!

He pulled his mouth off mine so he could speak. He was fair-looking but had an awesome body. That was good enough for me on a night like this. It was hard to tell but he appeared to have light brown hair and kind eyes.

You're freezing! he took hold of my shaking shoulders.

Oh, I had not noticed. I had forgotten about the cold temperature until this stranger from the dark had mentioned I was shaking.

This wind is fierce; I know somewhere we can find shelter from it. Its just over in those bushes there. He pointed over towards the left side of where I stood.

Ok. I smiled and blindly followed him towards the dark, almost off-putting bushes. This is where people get murdered, I also thought, did many murderers kiss their victims first?

Once through the first layer of shrubs, the air almost warmed. The shrubs, Gum Trees, and Willows shielded us from the chilly wind. A step further into the scrub our feet found a little path that led down the steep slope of the embankment of the lake.

I made a little laugh before I spoke. Youre not bringing me down here to kill me, are you? I was mainly joking but just a little serious.

He burst out laughing. No brother, I brought you this way as there is a big rock, just down here in the clearing. The bushes grow high around it, so the wind wont affect us. I want to suck your cock! I felt like an idiot.

We can turn back if you like. He offered.

No, no I was just been the fool. I have a weird sense of humor I reassured him that I was comfortable.

Seconds later we turned a bend. Before us was a large rock. It had a reasonably flat surface on top, and there was no wind. My new dalliance was right. The rock was a perfect place for a very early morning fuck.

I turned to smile at him. He had already dropped his pants and was now naked from the waist down. His comment about sucking my cock, and the sight of his circumcised 4-inch dick standing to attention, made my blood full of lust and desire, course through my veins until I too had an erection.

Jump up onto the rock, he said.

I put my hand on the rock so I could climb it. Hay, this rock is still warm. How can this be? I was surprised at this discovery.

It's residual heat from yesterdays sunlight. The rock heats up during the day then begins cooling at night, but not as fast as the air. Interesting I thought.

Ok. Enough about science, I smiled. Are you jumping up here too? I asked. I wanted to get my dick sucked.

No. Not yet anyway. Sit on the edge of the rock and get your cock out. He instructed.

I quickly sat down on the rock with my legs hanging off the edge, I unbuttoned my jeans and zipped down my fly so I could pull out my hard un-cut cock from my pants.

The stranger then put his hand around it and began to pull me off slowly. Every time he rolled my foreskin back the head of my cock felt the cold air on it. It was almost painful but enjoyable at the same time. He could not wait any longer. He pulled my foreskin back now so it was sitting behind the crown of my dick. He took a moment to visually worship all 6.5 inches of my penis. Suddenly he moved his head forward, taking my cock into his mouth. I had never felt such warmth. Inside his hot wet mouth, I felt my cock pump a little, releasing the first of the precum that this fella was going to swallow.

The explosive sensation of his warm mouth around the end of my dick was made even hotter when he almost wrapped his hot tongue around the length of my cock. He held it there while I raised my pelvis and took hold of his head, so I could slowly thrust in and out of his face. As the pleasure I was feeling began to build I started moving my hips more rapidly. I moved deeper and deeper into his mouth until I felt my dick hit the back of his throat. To my surprise he did not gag, instead he swallowed it down into his throat, the feeling was wild.

I also wanted to suck this player off too. I asked him, but he just ignored me. He just continued to give me one of the better head jobs that I have ever had. Eventually, just before I was about to blow my load, he raised his head and let my cock fall out of his mouth.

Can I rim you? he asked with a devilish grin.

Cool. Id love you to do that to me I confirmed quickly. But dont you want me to suck on your dick first I was eager to be rimmed as this would be my first time, but I also had the desire to blow him too, plus I wanted to be fair and polite.

Ok! He shot me the same smile again.

So how do we do this? I asked as he went down on my cock again.

He bobbed up and down a few more times on my penis, before standing. This brought us face-to-face. He leaned in and with more passion than he had shown before, kissed me. He held my face with both his hands. I got a good taste of my cock and pre-cum.

Just lay back on the rock, he said.

As I did, he grabbed the waistband of my jeans and slipped them down to my ankles.

Now roll your knees back as far as you can. He told me.

I did what he said until my arsehole was looking up at the stars.

I looked up and watched him take hold of each of my butt cheeks, pushing them apart so he could fit his face between them. When he stabbed at my hole with his tongue, I almost exploded inside from this newfound sensation. It was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced, I moaned lightly. I thought it could feel no better than this, but I was wrong. When he started to move his wet tongue in a circular motion my eyes rolled back, and my toes curled inside my work boots.

This stranger I had only met just continued to lap away at my arsehole. It did not seem to bother him. I was happy to make him feel good as well, but he did not appear to look that interested in his pleasure, he was only concentrating on mine (It never occurred to me that his pleasure may have come from what he was doing to me, not what I could do for him).

He tongue fucked me with more vigor and carnal passion. He was so energetic and skilled at rimming that he was also able to wiggle the length of his tongue deep into my hole. I almost lost control of myself. He increased my sensations coming from inside by pushing a finger up my tight arse. I could not help but moan loudly, I almost screamed. I felt like I was being fucked at the same time as being rimmed. It may have been cold, but this warm rock had just become overheated. I was sweating from under my beanie.

Oh, fuck! I yelled, Oh fuck! Push another finger in me. I then begged.

To do so the stranger had to stop rimming me. He did as I asked and pushed a second finger deep inside my wet, slicked-up butt. He now had a determined look on his face.

Oh, fuck yeah! I then muttered. Ram them into me, buddy. Finger fuck me hard! My new companion sped up the rate as he drove his fingers into me.

Without warning he quickly stood. Im getting close, how about you? He panted.

Yes. Oh fuck! I cried, then I felt his digits leaving my arse only to be replaced by the head of his bare cock. He slid it into me and began humping away. He did not start with a slow pace; He went full pace right from the moment he penetrated me.

Oh fuck! Fuck me, man, I want your seed (PrEP was not available in the 1990s so bear backing was a huge risk as AIDS was still prevalent in the gay community).

He pumped away until his face contorted with the pleasure of an orgasm, deep within my stomach. He moaned slightly until he shot his seed out, and then he fell quiet, panting for breath. He may have only fucked me for a minute or two, but it had been enough. Straight after he had blown inside me my cock erupted. Cum squirted everywhere, especially on my face and chest. The dopamine rush was exhilarating. He slowly continued to slide in and out of my hole until both of our cocks began to soften.

Fuck, that was amazing bro. You certainly know what to do with that tongue of yours, hay? I smiled and giggled at the same time.

The stranger stood back so he could pull up his tracksuit pants while I sat up and almost slid off the edge of the rock before pulling up my jeans.

This guy was a kindhearted polite man and took my hand so he could help me climb back up the steep slope to where our cars were parked. He also was a joker. With an awful dark sense of humor.

Did you enjoy that? he turned so he could face me.

Absolutely! I chuckled again.

Good I want you to be happy. His smile was ear to ear.

Why? He did not even know me.

I just wanted you to have a good time before I cut him off.

Before what? He was beginning to freak me out again.

Before I kill you He laughed wildly, he even snorted...

The End.

P.S. I pushed him over and ran back up the hill. He may have been joking but I did not find it funny! Not at first anyway. He did catch up with me to apologize for his reckless humor. I ended up laughing too. A bad joke yes, but a funny dark joke I will admit. He walked me back to my car. Kissed me good night before pausing and staring at me.

I hope we get the chance to do this again, he smiled in hope.

And we did, though I never got his name.

If you enjoyed my story please follow and befriend me on Facebook and Instagram. All story links will be shared here.

Chris M Richards (Writer Chris M Richards)

https://www.facebook.com/share/MWzo8H86EgK5WE5N/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Writer Chris M Richards Official Page

https://www.facebook.com/share/55A8cfyjV4E4gEut/?mibextid=qi2Omg

And on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/christinamrichards69?igsh=MzhndDRudXJpZnM4

For story links and to see a more personal side of me.

Thanks for reading my work 😀❤️😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
13.9K 168 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
55.1K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
28.3K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...