Divinity (Innocent af God OC...

By khaneoshikki

God isn't evil... in fact, he's quite the opposite, many think bad things about him but he is a genuinely nic... More

big update,
in the beginning & welcome to hell.
the radio killed the TV star with a dove.
God's first... nightmare?
ooooo! a meeting!
in the meantime...
At the beginning...
some grandfather and granddaughter time.
An old friend...
Welcome to heaven! P1
welcome to heaven P2
a choice of epic proportions.
Escape from Paradise.

my first helluva boss book!

1.5K 17 2
By khaneoshikki

So good news, I just released the first chapter of my newest book, my first helluva boss book, now it will have some parts linking to Hazbin hotel, but it is not in any way shape or form related to Divinity.

I hope you enjoy this new book, the mc is aware of things like sex and whatnot, he just prefers to stay away from that stuff...
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 975 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
3.5K 80 3
A yandere female Hazbin hotel X Male vox's little brother reader You are Vox's little brother and basically his assistant. Vox always kept you glued...
10.5K 220 10
Being fueled blindly by anger can lead to terrible things. I thought I was a victim of it until... I learned the truth. Being the receiving end of s...
10.8K 294 5
You are a sinner living a normal hellish lifestyle. It was ordinary as if you were alive. One day, you came across the princess of hell at her absolu...