remember. š™œš™¤š™Ÿš™¤ š™Øš™–š™©š™¤š™§...

By vvinterdawn

"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four... More

remember.
š™¤š™£š™š. union
š™©š™¬š™¤. war
š™©š™š™§š™šš™š. result
š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§. years later
š™›š™žš™«š™š. encounter
š™Øš™žš™­. sensei
š™Øš™šš™«š™šš™£. a silent vow
š™šš™žš™œš™š™©. trio
š™£š™žš™£š™š. welcome
š™©š™šš™£. surprise visit
š™šš™”š™šš™«š™šš™£. "first" date
š™©š™¬š™šš™”š™«š™š. festival
š™©š™š™žš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£. lullaby
š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£. missing you
š™›š™žš™›š™©š™šš™šš™£. late
š™Øš™žš™­š™©š™šš™šš™£. devastated
š™Øš™šš™«š™šš™£š™©š™šš™šš™£. moments
š™šš™žš™œš™š™©š™šš™šš™£. all is well
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®. celebration
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™¤š™£š™š. a twist of events
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™©š™¬š™¤. former trainees
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™©š™š™§š™šš™š. onward
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§. beach date
š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®-š™›š™žš™«š™š. remember
š™šš™„š™žš™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š.
artworks

š™£š™žš™£š™šš™©š™šš™šš™£. show

614 53 43
By vvinterdawn

"Have you heard? Y/N's husband has been seeing Doctor Aya? He must have some problem with his brain"

"Eh? Really?"

"Yeah, I heard he had an amnesia or something, like he even forgot Y/N"

"That's dreadful"

"You think he actually loves her? He lost his memories and they just recently got together again. What if she manipulated him? What if he had someone new already, right?"

The nurse gasped. "You're not saying—"

The doctor tapped her nurse and gestured for her to keep quiet and pointed at her back.

The woman they were talking about just arrived.

"Hi Y/N-san! How are you?"

Y/N looked at her colleague with a blank stare. "Why?" She asked with a cold tone which made her colleague, a junior, nervous.

"Uhm..."

"I'm just kidding" she said and flashed a smile. "I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking" she said.

"O-oh! That's great, Y/N-san!"

Y/N only nodded, her smile not fading away. "I'll be going home now" she said and just when she turned her back, her expression fell into a frown.

As she brought her keys out and opened her car, she threw her bag in with a little force and grunted, she tried calming herself down before starting the engine, but she could not seem to brush off the annoyance she felt.

And when she got home, Gojo greeted her but was confused at the way she acted.

"Y/N, welcome back—"

She walked past him and went straight to her room and kind of slammed the door accidentally.

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows. "What's gotten into her?"

Haru who was just playing in the living room also stopped what he was doing.

"Papa, did you do something wrong?" He asked which made Gojo turn to him.

"Huh? I did not!" He said.

"Eh? Then why does Mama look pissed off?"

Gojo couldn't believe what he's hearing. All along the child was observing the two adults' playful banters with each other that he assumes it's his father's fault when his mother is annoyed.

"Haru, you're thinking wrong, your Mama is not annoyed with me, we're only joking with each other most of the time, okay?" He says.

"Really?" The child looked at him innocently.

"Yes. Really. Now don't worry and just play, alright? I'll go to her" he said and rushed upstairs.

He knocked at the door before opening it, and he was surprised to see her just lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Y/N" he called.

"Hmm" she just hummed in response, not even looking at him, so he stepped inside and sat on the other side of the bed.

"How's your day?" He asked.

"Oh wonderful" she replied, not even hiding her sarcastic tone.

"Come on, something happened again?" He asked, leaning slightly forward and brushing her hair away from her face.

"Nothing really" she said. "I'm just the talk of the town recently because of you"

"Because of me?" Gojo leaned back, this time, Y/N looked at him.

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because they saw you having regular check-ups with godmother" she said.

"So? What about it?"

"I've defended you really" she said. "That you're not seeing a neurologist because you are mentally ill or dying or what" she added.

"But this time it's not you who's their main topic but me" she scoffed and crossed her arms, she is still so pissed off with what she heard earlier.

"What do you even mean?" Gojo questioned.

Y/N turned her body and propped up one arm to support her head.

"They think that because you lost your memories, you already had someone new and just because we met again, I am manipulating you" she rolled her eyes.

"Huh?" Gojo found it nonsense.

"Yes Satoru, you don't love me, I'm merely taking advantage of you losing your memories and I'm only manipulating you to come back to me" she turned her back and lied down again.

"You know that's not true" Gojo replied. "You know that I love you" he added.

Y/N just kept quiet.

"What if what they said is true?" Y/N asked.

"I don't believe you" Gojo said. "You're really thinking about that now? We've been quite through a lot"

"I'm just so pissed off" she said.

"Don't be, you know those are all lies" Gojo held her hand and kissed the back of it.

Y/N sighed. "I'm really thinking about quitting my job there" she suddenly said.

"What? Why?" Gojo looked at her with a confused look.

"Because I don't like it anymore, the work environment" she said. "And I barely have no time for you and Haru"

Gojo suddenly went quiet.

"About the letter to Geto" she opened up. Y/N sat up straight to face Gojo.

"I've sent it" she said. "Maybe in a few days, we'll receive response from him"

Gojo remembered Y/N telling him that they would visit the military camp.

"Does that mean that we'll visit our house? The one you said where we built for us to settle down?"

Y/N nodded.

"I can't wait!" Gojo exclaimed. "Maybe if we go there, I'll remember everything"

Y/N only chuckled. "I hope" she said.

"But don't get your hopes up, it's not a big house" she said.

"So when you see it, we'll decide if we move back in there or we'll sell it" she added.

"Y/N I don't care about the size of the house" he said. "What's important is you and Haru are there"

Y/N smiled. "Yeah, you're right" she said.

"Say, Y/N" he called.

"Yeah?"

"What do you say I visit you tomorrow at work and we'll show your colleagues what we really are" he wiggled his brows.

"Oh gosh no" she said and widened her eyes. "Satoru, no"

Gojo just shrugged.

"Gojo Satoru" she threatened. "I swear if you do something embarrassing!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Gojo Y/N?"

A young delivery man suddenly showed up in the hospital.

"Uh, she's there" the nurse pointed. The nurse looked confused on why there was suddenly a huge bouquet of flowers that arrived in their department, but lo and behold it was for Y/N.

"Flowers for you, Ma'am!" The delivery man said.

Y/N only furrowed her eyebrows, she was about to ask who is it from when the delivery man beat her to it.

"From your loving husband! He says these flowers are beautiful like you and although they may wither, his love for you will always be true!" He says as he read the instructions for him out loud.

There was a particular note to him. 'When you read this out loud, make sure everybody in the room will hear, I'm paying double for it'

Y/N suddenly felt blood rushing to her face as she felt appreciated and embarrassed at the same time.

'Satoru!'

"He said also not to be embarrassed about it because he is so proud of you to be his wife"

"Alright, alright thank you" she said as she took the flowers from him.

"There's more!"

"Young man, I appreciate your efforts, however, whatever my husband told you to do, don't do it anymore, this is already enough. Thank you" she said.

"Okay Ma'am!" He said and then left.

Murmurs were all over their department again.

Y/N sighed. "I told him not to do anything!" She muttered to herself.

She just ignored what her colleagues had to say and went to her office.

But as she closed her door, she couldn't help but smile.

Those were her favorite flowers.

"Y/N-san?" a knock was heard from her door after a while.

Y/N looked up to see a nurse peeking through the door.

"Yes?"

"There's another delivery for you" he said.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

'Don't tell me'

"Food delivery!" The man said.

"Hi, I'm sorry but I didn't order anything" she said.

"Oh, this is from your husband, Ma'am. He says you should not miss your meals and eat lots!"

"I...thank you" she said and received the food.

"He also says that he loves you no matter what!" The delivery man purposely made his voice loud, just like the previous one.

"Alright, thank you for your service really, you can go now"

Everybody was murmuring once again and she quickly went back to her office.

When she opened the containers, it was a set of her favorite food once again.

And when she thought it was all over, she was called over again outside.

"Chocolates for you Ma'am! From your husband—"

"Thank you, you may go" she smiled and thanked the delivery man and quickly went back to her office again.

Now she has decided to dial Gojo's number.

"Hello, love! Have you received what I had sent to you today?"

"Satoru, what are you doing? What's gotten into you?"

"I just want to do it! I wasn't there for Valentine's day so why not celebrate it today?"

"That's not how it works Satoru" she sighed.

"Please don't send anything anymore, we literally see each other at home, you could give it to me there"

"Nope! It doesn't count! But don't worry, that was the last material thing you'll receive today, there's one more later but it won't be a thing" he laughed behind the line.

"Satoru, you really..."

"I hope you loved it! See you later Y/N!" He said, and before Y/N could even say something, he already ended the call.

"I cannot believe him" Y/N stared at her phone.

And when it was time to finally go home, Y/N was already taking her things with her and locked the door when she was startled upon seeing the man in front of her.

"Hi" he said wearing his usual grin.

"Satoru! What are you doing here?" Y/N whispered yelled.

"It's me, I'm the last gift" he presented himself and chuckled as he helped her carry her things.

"You're unbelievable" Y/N shook her head.

"Come on, let's go home" he said as they walked together towards the elevator.

Y/N's colleagues were clearly eyeing them and Gojo was aware.

So when they entered the elevator and before the door closed, he grabbed Y/N's waist making her yelp in surprise and pulled her towards him and kissed her.

Y/N's eyes widened and Gojo side eyed the people who were watching them as the door slowly closed.

Y/N pushed him away and tried to calm herself.

"What was that for?" She furrowed her eyebrows while catching her breath, but Gojo only laughed and grinned widely.

"A show" he said.

"A real, genuine one, no acting involved" he says proudly, wearing a victorious grin on his face.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 398 19
After a premature death, you find yourself reborn into a world oddly similar to your favourite manga. Luckily for you, you know of events yet to unfo...
63.4K 2.5K 19
serendipity - the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ maki's friends met and the rest is hi...
41.8K 2.4K 13
"Eh? I have to go...to the Gojo Estate? Why?" "You're to serve as a caretaker and personal trainer for the wielder of the Six Eyes. The next heir o...
80.3K 2.5K 23
ā†³ "š‹š„š“'š’ š’š„š„ š–š‡š€š“ š“š‡š„ š†šˆš‘š‹ šˆ'š•š„ šš„š„š šŒš„š’š’š€š†šˆšš† šˆš’ š€š‹š‹ š€ššŽš”š“, š‡š”š‡ šš‘šˆšš‚š„š’š’?" ā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æā€æ...