๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š.

Od Realist_Jesss

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... Vรญce

๐š‚๐šข๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐šœ๐š’๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
01| ๐™ฐ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
02| ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š„๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›
03| ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
04| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—
05| ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
06| ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
07| ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
08| ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
09| ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
10| ๐™ฐ ๐š“๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ
11| ๐™พ๐š›๐š™๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—
12| ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘
13| ๐™ฐ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
14| ๐™ณ๐™ผ๐š‰
15| ๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›
16| ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
17| ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š?!
18| ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
19| ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š
20| ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
21| ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š
22| ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š’'๐šœ
23| ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
24| ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ.
25| ๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
26| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
27| ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ
29| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
30| ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ
31| ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
32| ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
33| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
Graduate๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽ“

28| ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ?

100 8 0
Od Realist_Jesss

SUMMER BLAKE

Kai was impatiently blowing up my phone and I wanted to kill him.

The game had ended 2 hours ago and it was now 10:39. Currently Kai and I were about to get ready for the after-party happening at Rami's mansion.

He doesn't realize how hard it can be to pick an outfit when it comes to a girl. For certain outfits, I was questioning if my boobs would spill out or if my dress would easily ride up.

Finally, I spotted the perfect dress.

A tight-fitting 2 piece gold rhinestoned dress that shines. I knew it was the perfect thing that would make a statement. It was custom-made by Oh Polly a partner company that works with my mother, at least she was good for something.

I put on the two piece dress with gold accessories and grab a long black coat to cover it before heading out of the house.

Since ignoring my family has been no problem for me I'm easily able to slip out and head straight for Kai's house.

I knock twice on his door standing there a bit nervous. I've been to his house just once and that was through the window so this is definitely some sort of upgrade.

I wait patiently the cold air and wind biting me slightly.

Just as I'm about to knock for the third time the door opens.

"It's about time dipshi-

I stop myself abruptly when I notice that the person who opened the door for me is indeed not a dipshit and definitely not Kai.

"Good evening to you too young lady," Kai's Uncle says grinning at me cheekily.

I scratch my head awkwardly dying of embarrassment.

embarrassment. is another emotion that I don't miss post-coma.

his uncle seemed a bit rough around the edges yet after he smiled at me in amusement it was as if I had known him my whole life, it makes sense as to why he and my dad were supposedly good friends.

"Good evening sorry about that", I say flashing a polite but awkward smile.

"No worries, the dipshit is upstairs waiting for you", he says.

I laugh chuckling at this and admire his easygoing sense of humor in the process

"Thanks um-

"Mr. Morgan, call me Mr. Morgan", he says directing me to the stairs.

We walk to the staircase entrance and he lightly puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Also next time you sneak into my house be a little more careful with the rock throwing", he says shaking his head with a fake disappointed look on his face.

"We have cameras", he whispers after.

I feel my face turn red with embarrassment and cringe a bit.

He immediately notices my demeanor and laughs before retreating leaving me alone.

Alone.

Yup, I got this I'm heading to Kai Brents's room but this time we're changing with each other- I mean not like that but just doing it in his presence is nerve-wracking as fuck.

These days his presence in general is nerve-wracking as fuck, can't figure out why.

As I climb up the stairs I notice family portraits of him and what I assume are his family members or at least were his family members.

I feel a bit sad knowing how alone he must be at times but I'm not so worried since he's got his uncle.

Finally, I reach the last step of the huge house and in confusion look around.

There are multiple doors in this long extended hallway and not gonna lie I have no idea which one is his...you know since I usually don't come in this way.

For some reason, the furthest one down looks right so I head there and I assume correct because right when I'm just outside his door I hear some R&B-like rap playing from outside.

I open it aggressively in an attempt to scare him but freeze when my eyes land on Kai whose head whips around jumping back in surprise.

His hair is dripping wet his black curls sprawled out against his face and there's a towel around his waist and a small one on his shoulders.

He's shirtless a sight that I can never get used to but would be open to.

"Hey, what the hell took you so long? I waited for-

I immediately slam the door before he could even finish his sentence and I can imagine how red my face looks right now.

But I swear I regret it once I do it.

I'm supposed to be calm and collected so he thinks that he doesn't faze me.

I've seen him shirtless before but this time I could visibly see beads of water dripping down his hair onto his slightly tan 6-pack stomach paired with his broad shoulders and small waist.

It was just too fucking much my mind was going insane, I'm not a whore I'm just still a bit deprived.

Who am I kidding not just a bit deprived VERY deprived.

I'm cooked.

"Uhh- um tell me when you're ready I'll give you some privacy!", I yell from the other side of the door trying to keep my cool.

I hold on to the doorknob tightly when I hear it jiggling.

"I'm ready", he says causing me to loosen my hands from the door knob.

Big mistake.

I open the door by a smidge and his head pops through looking at me in the eyes.

"You know I don't need any privacy when it comes to you", he says still looking me in the eye.

"I don't mind when you are the one watching", he says in a sly whisper.

My breath gets caught in my throat and I clear my throat.

My eyes drop down to his torso and stomach through the door and I swear I hear his breathing getting a bit heavier.

"Eyes up here", he says his hand reaching out to tilt my head upwards to meet his eyes.

I get lost in his dark green forest-like eyes for a few minutes and then I realize what we're doing.

We're getting carried away and I think he seems to realize it too because his eyes change and he clears his throat also.

"Yeah yeah, whatever now let me in," I say trying to change the tense atmosphere and not appear flustered which I very much am.

He opens his door up all the way with a blank expression not saying a word of course still unclothed with the exception of his towel.

I avert my eyes from his and sit on his bed with a plop.

"Alright help me pick out some clothes m'lady", he says smirking at me.

Anddd we're back to normal

"Ok lemme see the choices, they better not be shitty", I say skeptically analyzing the clothes peaking out from his closet.

Immediately he pulls out 2 all black fits.

I observe them both.

One is an all-black button-down dress shirt with a natural v-neck and black pants while the other is a black turtleneck with tight-fitting pants.

"They're not bad but ones a bit too formal, remove the black turtleneck shirt fit", I say dismissing it dramatically with a wave of my hand.

"Really but it shows my muscles through the material and I know you like-

"Shut up. the other outfit is far better just pair it with a silver chain and it's perfect", I say cutting off his unimportant commentary.

"Also It's looser and perfect for a sloppy high school party plus the v-neck should show enough", I say amusingly.

"Now go and put it on I'll be in the bathroom getting ready", I say.

"Yes ma'am", he says with a playful salute.

I laugh a bit at his goofy behavior before getting up and heading straight for his room bathroom.

Even though I'm already dressed I slip off my long black designer trench coat and hang it on a rack on the bathroom door.

I touch up my makeup with some I had brought and fluff my hair taking it out of the pigtails I had put them in to curl it.

I look at myself in the mirror with approval and overwhelming confidence before I hear Kai yelling out my name from behind the door.

"It's been 15 minutes I don't think I can wait any longer", he says obviously irritated.

I roll my eyes before replying.

"I'll be right out hold on" I yell back.

I open the door seeing him busy struggling to unbutton 2 more buttons on his shirt.

"Haha you can't unbutton a shirt," I say teasingly laughing.

"Be quiet these fucking buttons are extra small it's not like you know how t-

Immediately he looks up at me mid-sentence and his mouth parts a little. His eyes roam my entire frame like it's a blank canvas or perhaps a beautifully painted one.

"You look pretty", he mutters looking at me in a trance.

my heart quickly jumps at the compliment in admiration.

I look at him and he also doesn't look bad himself in fact far from it.

The way he looks at me right now gives me a weird feeling in my stomach but I ignore it because I know this look doesn't mean anything he's probably stared at hundreds of pretty girls just like this.

This look can't mean anything

"Thanks, now let me help you unbutton your shirt", I say trying to avoid the obvious atmosphere.

He nods his head in agreement a word still not escaping his lips.

I walk towards him and I can feel my heart aggressively pounding in my chest.

I regret yet another thing tonight. Offering to unbutton his shirt because that means more close proximity.

I begin to unbutton his shirt and I love the way I feel this close to him.

I unbutton each button achingly slow reveling in his scent and the heat from his body.

What am I doing

I should hurry up and get these damn buttons over with.

Although my hands don't speed up in the slightest it's like my body's ignoring my mind completely acting on pure desire.

My eyes are the only part of my body that I haven't lost control over.

I stare intensely at the buttons on his shirt despite feeling Kai's eyes bore into my head and body.

I can't look at him

I can't look at him

I can't...

And so I break

In the middle of undoing the last button I look up at him finally meeting his eyes and there's that fucking spark and feeling again.

We just stare at each other as if we're too afraid to make another move, but deep down I know if something doesn't happen this can dangerously progress into something else.

And thankfully my prayers are answered.

Suddenly Kai's door pops open and in comes his uncle Morgan with some fruit.

We spring away from each other nervously and I'm sure Mr.Morgan has caught on to something going on.

"So um like... does anyone want some grapes?", he questions a bit awkwardly.

I think I'm gonna die. but I'm happy we didn't get caught doing anything further.

Yet deep down I can't shake the disappointing feelings of dilemma going on in my head.

----------------------

A/N: Happy Easter Sunday here's a good lengthy chemistry-filled chapter. Spread love today ;)

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

18.3K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
16.4K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
175K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
3.3K 410 24
โ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ โž - @๐Ÿน๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐™บ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐š— โ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š...