CEO Cold Love

By choicediamond

" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If pe... More

Meet The Crew Members
Nightmare
Sad Lucy
KHLOE AND LUCY
Invitation

Truth or dare

25 3 4
By choicediamond

Hey peeps, hope you enjoyed the last chapter, I asked a question 'are you ready' leave answers in the comments and let's get started, enjoy, love you guys 🫶👍♥️

  " Are you ready? " Wilson asked excited,I smiled at him and hugged Lucy's arm tighter.

********

I sat with Lucy close to me, I hugged her arm tightly. She scrunched her nose at my clinginess. Ronald's villa was huge for two persons, himself and his sister. He didn't talk about his parents and he doesn't respond when asking about his parents. His sister has a sunny personality unlike her dumbass brother, she's a fashion designer who travels technically around the world for business, I don't know her name though she introduced herself as Miss Adrian, I guessed that was her husband name but it was Ronald's middle name.

" Here, it'll help you stop being so clingy, she's pleading for you to let her go. " Wilson offered me a glass of juice, narrowing his eyes at Lucy, Lucy gave him an acknowledging look, I let go of her arm slightly.

" So when do we share the rooms?" I ask, as I took a sip of my juice

Grapes!!, I thought it was blueberry.

" It's nice, isn't it ?,Well Christy is with Ronald upstairs but we'll have to wait for them before picking the rooms. "
He gave off a gentle smile. I nodded. I hugged Lucy arms tightly and said

" I'm sharing a room with Lucy like always."
We do come to sleepovers at Ronald's house but it was normally hosted by his sister, we didn't stay for more than 2 freaking days. He didn't like the idea of people staying at his house.

Stupid freak

" Doesn't his sister live with him?" I asked, Lucy softly removed her arm from my embrace but I hugged it back aggressively glaring at her, She whispered she wanted to use the washroom, I gave her a strange look and let her go slowly. Wilson laughed at my clinginess, he could sense that something was off from the was I was being extra clingy.

" No, she doesn't live with him she only visits because Ronald is serious about his personal space"

" Are you guys in a relationship....you know...?" He raised his brow in askance,

Is he teasing me, he's so cute!!!

" Well she is my baby and I'm her boo so I guess" I gulped down the last content in the glass.

" You're being extremely clingy today, is something wrong?" He asked concerned as always, he sat beside me, I dropped the glass on the coffee table seated in the middle of the room. Did I make it that obvious, I only wanted her to feel me by her side, to be able to take away that loneliness she's feeling.

" Its okay, you are a great friend"
He knew I was thinking, he is very observant. I shot him a smile, he pat my head in response.

" She's not that fine but I can't tell you until I have permission from her to tell you guys especially you"
I do wish I could tell him but Lucy didn't like the idea of discussing her personal matters, yes we are friends but Lucy is more concerned about keeping others happy than herself, I have told her to stop that, but damn she is so so stubborn.

" Its fine"

Ronald descended from the stairs with Christy tailing him, her face looked down, I smirked. Lucy walked towards me, I opened my arms to put her in another embrace, she sighed and shook her head but at last she couldn't avoid the hug. We shared the rooms, I was sleeping with Lucy, which was next door to Wilson's room, Wilson was sleeping down the hall. Christy was sleeping in the room next to Ronald's which was up the stairs.

*******

We freshened up and came downstairs, I sat close to Lucy detangling her hair. Wilson came with a tray of juice. He passed each glass to everyone, we all appreciated his gesture except Ronald who was on his phone.

Ronald POV

I accepted the glass from Wilson. I didn't want this gathering, but due to certain circumstances I had to invite them to stop something that was supposed to happen. I had to finish this proposal today because tomorrow is the deadline, that's why I'm all over my phone. I look over to Lucy, among all of them I would say I like her...... personality, well she's not annoying like Daphne and clingy like Christy and she's not both like Wilson. Something seemed wrong, her face was pale, her lively green eyes had lost its color, Daphne was being as clingy as fuck, and she isn't interested in this gathering....I can tell.

I'll leave a mental note to speak to her later.

I notice someone staring at me well not staring more like glaring. I look up from my phone, I raise my brow, because God knows I was sitting my ass down.

" The fuck you staring at me for?" My voice sounded hoarse and husky.

Tired I guess

" Aren't you the host, we're bored. Don't you know how to treat your guests, you should offer us a massage to prove your sincerity " Daphne smirked, extending her feets and placing them on my table.

" GET IT OFF NOW" I gritted my teeth, I didn't want to invite them over but I had to. Daphne narrowed her eyes at me, she slowly put her feet down but hastily stood on the couch....

My couch, this bitch....

She stood on the couch and gave me a daring look. She stepped on the couch ,never breaking eye contact.

Fuck I hate this!!

Wilson hurriedly pulled her down, I glared the hell out of her. She pouted and hugged Lucy tightly, I rolled my eyes at her stupid play, Lucy scolded me with her eyes, her eyes clearly read STOP, I rolled my eyes again.

I took a deep breath inhaling and after that exhaling, I returned my attention to my phone when I felt warm liquid on my biceps, a particular drink was poured on my shirt, I suddenly stood up and allowed a few drops of the liquid drop to the floor. I look up to see Christy puppy eyes , she looked like a puppy that has been wronged, she gasped lightly, running into the kitchen and bringing a napkin she used to wipe my shirt, I snatched the napkin from her grip and walked out.

I strode towards Lucy and Daphne, Lucy placed her head on Daphne's shoulder while Daphne stroked her hair. I stood in front of them, they didn't acknowledge my presence for a while, because of the story Wilson was telling them, they were so intrigued, I cleared my throat to gain their attention but I only gained Lucy's attention, she tapped Daphne's, thigh.

" I need to talk to Lucy alone." I made it clear that I wanted to talk to her alone.

" She doesn't want to talk to you, so excuse us." Daphne replied,

No one should even ask me why I'm rude....

" I wasn't referring to you and why would I want to talk to you alone, pathetic." I slide my hands in my pants pocket as I looked away not wanting to get into a fight. I muttered the last word under my breath. Daphne face turned ugly, she bit her lips frustrated,

" It's okay, I'll talk to him." Lucy said earning an eye roll from Daphne.

" Meet me by the pool, when you're done." I walked out, leaving them.

The temperature was cool, I sat by the pool, my foot in the pool. I rocked my feet back and forth trying to kill time, I raised one of leg and hugged my knee, one of my leg was out of the pool while the other was in the water.
Lucy came and sat beside me, we didn't say or do anything we just sat there staring into the void. Her feets were also in the pool, she swinged her feets back and forth in the water.

" Something's wrong?" I asked still staring into the void. I could feel she her gaze on me, she pursed her lips. She raised her legs to her chest hugging her knees.

" Nothing's wrong just tired." It was late, the moon reflection shone on the pool, Lucy dipped her hand in the pool playing with the water. I looked in her direction.

" Really?, I know you don't like opening up, but bottling up isn't always right, you cheer up people when they're low, you should allow others cheer you up." Lucy looked at me as if she had seen a ghost, she looked kinda shocked, I'm also shocked longest words I've said since she knew me. I glanced back into the void,

" Khloe's dead." She whispered, she didn't want to give me the details because silent tears poured from her eyes, I rubbed her back gently in a circular motions. She sobbed out hugging my arm, crying in my chest.

Yeah I knew Khloe, I knew she was close and I also knew she was her stepsister.

" It's okay, shit happens." I tried to console her, she giggled at my words, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand, she smiled at me, I raised my brow confusingly.

" That was the worst consolation I've ever heard." Lucy smiled, I rolled my eyes at her response.

" You're just like Daphne, tough on the outside but soft as a marshmallow on the inside." She poked my chest.

" I am not like that bitch, and I'm not soft on the inside." I growled

" My baby is not a bitch I wish she was here, you guys could have had a good fight."  She played with the pool with her hand.

" Here." I passed a lollipop

Don't ask me where I got this okay?

" Ronald....." She gasped

" Shut up, if I fucking hear about this from anyone consider yourself dead, you hear that?" I said threateningly. She grinned while nodding, taking the lollipop from my palm, she tore the wrap and put in her mouth, she moaned in delight.

" It tastes like Daphne's favourite." She wiggled her brows, I groaned.

" Can you come off Daphne's case, jeez." I stood up, tilting my head indicating her its time to go in.

We got into the the house, Lucy long sleeve gown, the gown sleeves covered her fingers, and its length above her knee. She ran towards Daphne, but Daphne ignored her.

Jealous ass

" Let's play a game, truth or dare what do you guys think?" Wilson took a sip of his drink, I could guess this was his second cup.

" Sure" Christy, Lucy answered simultaneously, I looked over to Daphne, she was on her phone in a corner of the room.

**"**"

The bottle flipped, and flipped and it ended on Daphne and Wilson, the head was pointed at Wilson and the tail Daphne, meaning Daphne is on trial under Wilson.

This might be interesting

" So, Daphne truth or dare?" Christy eyes looked at Daphne curiously, Lucy hugged Daphne's arm.

" Truth" she said in one breath, Wilson smirked.

" First boyfriend?"

Really?, Ughhh!!?

" She does not have the emotional requirement to be in a relationship." Lucy  tried to mimic her voice, Daphne hit her arm playfully.

" You weren't asked, were you?" Daphne scolded her for answering her question.

Wilson flipped the bottle, it flipped and flipped and flipped and stopped at Wilson and me, Wilson smirked evily

" So......Mr Ronald, have you ever had a crush on anyone or anything at all." I rolled my eyes, and concentrated on my phone.

" Yeah I do have a crush on someone." My eyes still glued to my phone, I answered nonchalantly, everyone stared at me curiously, I could see Christy biting her lower lip with frustration and anticipation. 

" Who is it?" Christy asked a little impatient

" Myself....I have a crush on myself." Christy face was washed with relief and disappointment, Lucy suck in her teeth in annoyance, Daphne rolled her eyes, while Wilson gave off a knowing smirk.

" Narcissist" Daphne whispered.

Wilson flipped the bottle again, and it ended at Christy and Lucy, Christy was expected to ask Lucy. Christy wiggled her eyebrows at her.

" Well....I'll like to know why you've been moody, would you like to share. If I'm honest, you're moody vibes was everywhere in the ride earlier." Lucy lower her head, biting her lower lip

" Uhmmm..., guys can I-I-I tell y'all later, or..." she glanced over at Daphne and gave her a slight nod telling her to tell everyone, Daphne stared at her reassurance, Lucy nodded in confirmation.

" I did know where to start this.....well, Khloe's dead...yeah that's why." Daphne took slight pauses, embracing Lucy in a tight hug, Christy gasped and muttered a 'sorry' she felt really sorry, I could sense it.

" Sorry, I'm really sorry....I know this hurt but....you'll come over it." Wilson appeared sympathetic.

" It's fine...I enjoyed the game, thank you guys for making today bearable. I feel much better trust me." I stared at her with a blank expression, Christy came over and crouched below the couch, patting her hair. We played about two rounds before the environment became lighten.

" We should rest, final exams are on the way, it's just next week, we have serious studying to do tomorrow." I ended the session of games, I had better things to do, than sitting here playing some games.

" You always ruin the fun, I wish I could just.....run you over." Daphne voice was laced with dislike or should I say hatred, I couldn't place my finger on it. Well I dislike her too so is equal.

" Unfortunately for you I'm sensible and know when we should retire for bed to rest for the next morning. You should grow up, the earlier the better." Daphne's glared daggers at me.

" Come on, he's right we should rest, exams are coming, okay?" Lucy coaxed her like a child, Daphne pouted and jogged upstairs, Christy came forward with her light blue night gown, the neckline had flowery patterns, the gown stopped at her thigh but her see-through net completed the length to her knees, she came forward, smiling showcasing the dimple on her left cheek, battlng her lashes,

" Ronald goodnight, hope you dream of sweet things....like me, can I peck you?......I really miss my mum and I peck her before I go to bed." She coed. I rolled my eyes and strode upstairs leaving behind a confused Christy, Wilson pat her shoulder and went upstairs to my room.

Okay guys, I'm sorry for the boring chapter, I promise next chapter will be a little bit fun, I was a little under the weather that's why. Guys let's play a game, the game is called ' vote my book ', so everyone you see that star button down there, click it once okay?, And make sure you see a notification that says ' thank you for voting '. And let's play another game 10 votes for the next chapter, the next chapter is in your hands, ready, set go!!!!!🫶

Hold up!!!, How many of you know the song truth or dare by Tyler. Comment down if you know the song.

Are you playing?
Truth or dare

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.5K 40
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
956K 28.2K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

282K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...
2.2M 67.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...