𝐏𝐒𝐜𝐀 𝐔𝐩 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐏𝐑𝐨𝐧...

Per luv4stqrniolos

Matthew Sturniolo and Alivia Cartwright were π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ friends. After an awkward incident at an influencer party... MΓ©s

Introduction and Characters!
chapter two: picture perfect rumors
chapter three: bags

chapter one: falling 4 u

11 0 0
Per luv4stqrniolos

Not even two weeks after getting extremely popular online, Alivia Cartwright found herself in a dilemma.
No matter how hard she had tried to maintain her squeaky-clean reputation, today was the day that she finally slipped up.
Literally.
Last night, Alivia attended a party at the house of her new, popular influencer friend, Tara. Of course, as anyone would be, Liv was ecstatic about being able to go to her very first TaraYummy party. The lights, the music, the drinks, the people. Alivia was practically shaking with excitement.
When getting ready for the party, she put on her favorite party outfit, spent a crazy amount of time on her hair and makeup, and also made sure to take lots of pictures. If you're going to spend that much time getting ready, a photo shoot is obviously needed. Liv sprinted to her Instagram to post her party outfit.
------------
@𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐲, 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢.𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟕𝟓𝐤 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
Going to feel extra yummy at @𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐲 's party tonight 💋
𝟏𝟓𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
@𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢.𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 you're so hot
             @𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 stop literally you
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 omg liv and tara collab?!
@𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐲 i'm so excited to see you omg
             @𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 not as excited as i am
                  to see you!!
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 so gorgeous
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 outfit goes insanely hard
@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 OMGG liv at a tara party im going to            pass away
----------

After taking many pictures and spending a huge amount of time getting ready, it was finally time for the party. When Liv's Uber pulled up to Tara's house, she was hit with the sound of music playing and the sight of people everywhere dancing and conversing.
She opened the car door, and walked inside. There were so many people that it was hard to see. Her best friends Brielle and Giselle were at the party as well, and she needed to find them.  Like asap. She opened up her phone and went straight to their trio groupchat.

                               Bad Bitches
            Insane ginger 💕 - Brielle McKinley
                Gi string 💋 - Giselle Patterson
           Shopping cart 😏 - Alivia Cartwright

                                                  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭 😏
                                                             Uh guys wya

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 💕
Sitting on the couch. Girl where are you😭

𝐆𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 💋
Yeah girl where tf are u

                                                   𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭 😏
      I just walked in LMAO no like actually how     do you get to the couch

𝐆𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 💋
LMAO GIRL.
Right when you walk in just walk straight
and there's a huge couch. There's like five
of us but dw we can shove someone off for
u. 😘

                                                   𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭 😏
                                                               Tysmm
                    okay i think ik where im going now
                                           HAHA I SEE YOU

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 💕
LOL WE SEE YOU TOO
GIRL HURRYY

                                                   𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭 😏
                            OKAY IM COMINGG

-----------
*slight time jump*

"No literally, and that's when I- oh my god ALIVIA! Guys, Liv's here!" Shouted Brielle excitedly from her spot in the living room.

"Hey guys! It's so nice to see you!" Alivia said, giving Brielle a huge hug, smiling at the people around her.

When Liv walked up to the couch, she was met with many of her creator friends. Obviously, Brielle and Giselle were there, but sitting on the soft, gray couch also sat her friends Larray, Nick Sturniolo, Colby Brock, and a couple other people she recognized, but didn't really know the names of.

"Hey Alivia! I'm so glad you're here!" Said Nick, standing up from the couch, walking over to give her a hug. Even with the chaos of Tara's house party, when she saw Nick welcoming her with a smile, she instantly felt happier and more comfortable.

"Oh my gosh, Nick I'm so glad you're here! It's so exciting to finally see you again! I feel like it's been forever." She replied, hugging Nick back.

"It has! Here, come sit with us!" He said, leading Alivia to the couch with everyone else.

She sat on the couch in between Giselle and Nick. Even though people were everywhere, it was nice to have a spot where it felt more.. secluded? She didn't know. She was just glad to be there with all of her friends.
She talked, sung, and danced with all of them for about twenty minutes, and then got the urge to get another drink. She grabbed one on the way in, but she wanted another.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go grab a drink." Alivia announced to Brielle and Giselle.
——————
Liv walked through the crowds of people from the living room to the kitchen. The lights were flashing and the beat of a Travis Scott song was steady throughout the house. She walked past all kinds of influencers, and for a second she thought she passed Vinnie Hacker, but maybe she wasn't seeing things right.

She got in the kitchen and poured herself a drink. Not too strong, but strong enough to be fun. She stood in the kitchen for a quick second, with her drink in her hand, surveying the room.
Suddenly, in the doorway, Liv thought she saw someone familiar. She did a double take.

Wait a second.. this person was familiar.

It took her a second to realize that it was Nick's brother, Matthew Sturniolo. He was standing by himself, a drink in his hand, wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, and a black belt.  Alivia knew Matt, but they weren't really close. She had seen him a few times when she was hanging out with Nick and his friends, but they hadn't really talked. 

She had to admit, when he was standing against the doorframe like that, in that outfit, he did look pretty good.

She wanted to go up and talk to him, but for some reason she just couldn't. Was she nervous? Why was she nervous? It's always easy for her to talk to people at parties, so why was this so difficult?

Before she could decide whether or not to go talk to him, he moved away from the doorway and into another area of the house.

Alivia thought this was okay though, because she knew that she needed to get back to her friends.

---------------
Liv had already had a couple of drinks, and even though she wasn't completely drunk, she was definitely a little tipsy. She caught herself every now and then stumbling on the way back to the living room, but she was good.
Or at least she thought she was.

As Liv was in the hallway, only a few feet away from entering the living room, she felt her foot slip out from underneath her. Her drink slipped out of her hand, and she started to fall forwards.
As she was falling, she fell straight into someone, knocking them over.

"Woah!" The person shouted, as he began to fall.

As she hit the ground, she wasn't in a whole lot of pain, but she was definitely embarrassed. It was even more of a surprise when she looked over and saw that someone else was also on the ground.

Oh my god. It wasn't just a random guy that she knocked over, she realized.

It was Matt Sturniolo.

Everyone around them started laughing, pulling out their cameras to take pictures and videos of the scene.

Matt began to sit himself up off of the ground, turning around with an extremely shocked, confused face. He turned around to see Alivia on the ground right behind him.

Alivia was absolutely speechless. The problem wasn't only the fact that she knocked him over, but she had also spilled her drink all over the back of his shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry. Are you alright?" Alivia said to a stunned Matt.

"Well.." Matt said, looking around at what happened. "I mean, I guess," he said with a slight shrug. "Are you okay? You were the one that knocked me over, so.."

"Yeah I'm fine." She said almost immediately. She honestly didn't know what else to do in the moment. "Again I am so sorry that I did this. Like seriously, this is so embarrassing,"
Her words were rushed and twisted. Of course her first reaction with Matt HAD to be terribly awkward. Why wouldn't it be?

"No, seriously it's whatever," Matt said, rubbing his arm slightly, standing up. "Here, let me help you up.."

Matt grabbed Alivia's hand, gently pulling her up to her feet. When she stumbled slightly, he quickly placed his hands on her hips, steadying her.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm okay," Liv replied, breathless at all of the events that just unfolded. "I'm so sorry again for everything."

"Again, it's alright. Don't worry about it." Matt replied, looking her in the eyes when saying this.
Not going to lie, it made Alivia have a weird, nervous feeling in her stomach. She just played it off as the anxiety from the embarassing events.

She finally made her way back to the couch with her friends. They immediately noticed her red, embarrassed face, and quiet demeanor.

"Hey, is everything okay? What happened?" Brielle quickly asked.

Alivia looked at Brielle, laughing. "Oh, it's a long story."

————————-
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤-𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲!
Sorry for the long first chapter LMAO
I promise they won't always be this long unless the story is cooking 😜
Anyways, thank you so much for reading the first chapter! This took me so long bruh
Next chapter comes out tmrw!! :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

409K 8.6K 46
jesenia hates vinnie, and vinnie will do anything to get her to like him a vinnie hacker fic published: september 18th 2020 finished: tba ranks #1 in...
Nightlife βœ“ Per βš“οΈ

Literatura romΓ ntica

294K 19.6K 41
When an online influencer meets (and falls for) a social media skeptic, she has to decide whether to keep her masks on ― or finally show the world he...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC