The Alaskan Prince | Azur Lane

Galing kay ShawnCoolFnia

Azur Lane, the name of the strongest naval alliance in the world! An alliance who's sole existence prevents t... Higit pa

The History Lesson
Chapter 1 | Introduction
Chapter 2 | Meeting New People
Chapter 3 | The Summer Breeze!!!
Chapter 4 | I'm Going Home
Chapter 5 | Respect Goes Far
I'll Let You Decide
Chapter 7 | Too Many Bunnies!
Chapter 8 | Let Him Cook

Chapter 6 | Do You Like Bunny's?

214 8 32
Galing kay ShawnCoolFnia

Walking down the stair way to a lower-level area, specifically section C dorms. It's the last section of dorms, and the largest dorm building! It were the female ships reside, male and female ships are separated, and commanders are separated from ships! So, each get their own dormitory buildings. "Really! He's an absolute stud muffin! Cute, hot, and funny!" I can hear the conversation up ahead as I approached them. "Dang, now I'm craving muffins Jersey!" I joke, letting her know I'd heard that part of the conversation! Turning away from Z23 and St. Louis! She cheered with an energetic wave! "We can get some on the way back if you want!!!" She cheered, not a single thought of negativity in that girl's mind! Not one! She's always smiling or energetically happy! Her best quality.

"You must be Alaska?" "In the flesh! Though despite the name! I'm all but cold! Actually, hate being cold funny enough!" I assure Z23 as I stopped in front Jersey, and noticed her coat was hanging by the strings like a cap behind her. So, she'd at least listened about bringing warm clothes. "Really?" Z23 raised an eyebrow, obviously surprised by that. "Yeah! Spent all of basic training up in the icy weather, can't stand it now. I mean... I can operate just fine in it. But I don't like the cold." "OH! That's right I remember hearing about that! Battleship Ohio was your drill sergeant, wasn't he?" St. Louis asked, nodding in conformation now excited. "You know Ohio?" "Sure do! He's basically my father! Or at the least my father figure!" She answered! "Oh cool! I didn't know that! Extending a hand to shake Z23's. The only one here I didn't know yet. "An your?" "Z23! Destroyer of the Type 1936A class!" "Destroyer!? Well, you sound and look very mature! You fooled me! haha, I thought you were a light cruiser!" She blushed and glanced away, twisting and turning her leg as we released hands from our handshake! Brushing hair away from her eyes to behind her ear. "Thank you" New Jersey, passively jealous of that compliment! Hurries things along. "Well! You ready to head out?" Looking to New Jersey I nod. "Lead the way Big J!"

---Shortly There After---

Traffic had died down since 12, it being about 7:15PM, the traffic was especially light! So, getting across street to street was less time consuming as it was earlier when I was walking around with Nelson! "Any news on Kentucky? Are they going to put a new bow; on her?" I asked, curious, Iowa had his bow blown off his ship not months ago, and they took the bow off the incomplete Kentucky to repair it! "No, I think there parting out Kentucky now as just a parts ship. Unfortunately. Hows Guam and Hawaii? I heard Hawaii's builders went on strike." "Oh! Guam's apparently going to be finished within the month! Rather they Azur her will be depending on what all faults are found in her finished construction. An how long it takes to work out said faults. Hawaii's workers are back off strike now! She's just going to be a bit later being finished. That's all."

"You must be excited! You're going to be an older brother soon! Right?" "I am actually! I've been dying to get at least A sibling! It'll give me a little more sense of purpose you know?" She seemed puzzled by that, but also somewhat understanding as we crossed the street, and continued up the sidewalk. "You're struggling for purpose?" "No! Just saying it'll concrete more purpose within me. That's all." Losing that look, she laughed shortly and a bit embarrassedly. She'd miss read me I guess. "Oh! *Rubbing back of head* Right! My bad!" "No you're alright!" Lowering her hand from behind her head, she asks in a teasing tone of flirt. "Soooo~ What made you wanna go on a date!"

"Now don't you start! You know damn well it's not a date!" I jokingly act aggravated with her in tone. "IIIIIII don't knoooow! Sure, feeeeeeels like a date to me!" She teased in a flirtatious voice. Playing with how her eyebrows sat, and the look on her face of devious teasing intent >: 3. I grow a comically glowing and appearing red vein bulge along the side of my head as my expression showed slightly annoyed. "For someone somewhat tall! You've got short guy temper." She poked fun in a purposely devious tone. I turn facing her with this look of disbelief! "Somewhat tall!? SHORT GUY TEMPER!?" "Yeah... Somewhat tall! I mean your tall! But not as tall as me... You're a battlecruiser, I'm a battleship, you're bound to be a few inches shorter. 5'11 Vs 6'1 is quiet the difference~" She teased furthering her devious nature! She knew what she was doing! It was working to.

"Next your gonna tell me my guns are small!!!" I joke, disengaging from that conversation into a joke, not letting myself open those worms more then I already had. Raising a handout into a gesture ahead of her. She spoke with this : 3 tease full eyes closed tone. "Well actually they are! At least compared to other ships built in the 30's. I'm pretty sure Scharnhorst is the only battle class ship from the 30's that' got smaller guns than you." I grow that comical vain across my head again. With an amagi style false smile and shadow over my face. "You're cruising for a bruising New Jersey" "I know! Just getting some teasing out of my system so I can get you in the mood! <3" She joked or was she. I rolled my eyes, losing the comical look. "If that's your plan! You're being very counterproductive you know?" I taunted playfully. "I know"

"So! How come you're still single? Some underlining scary dark secret that only your EX's will know that I should be worried about?" She asks, that was from a mix of interest, and a mix of the want to start a new conversation. I laugh amusedly by her boldness and framing of the question was rather funny. "If I had any Ex's they'd say I'm an absolute idiot who doesn't know what or who he wants and doesn't know how to put my foot down when I need to be! So! What about you? Any reason your still single? Or anything your Ex's would tell me that would terrify me of you?" I ask, carrying the energy she had with the question in return. "Too much energy! WAYYYYY to much energy. And I've never had anyone either! Not from a lack of option, or lack of people trying to get at me! But I've just got my eyes set on someone right now." Boldly! A mix of joke, and a mix of showing I knew already! Call it arrogant or dushy!

I comment. "An of all the people your attracted to, you picked me? Either those previously mentioned options are all daft, or your taste is backwards~" An insultive tease! Very obviously toned and formatted to be playful in a jokingly hurtful way. Whilst poking fun and notice that I knew she liked me. "Oh no, I just felt that if I didn't fall for you! Then you'd be destined to a lifetime of loneliness... You know... Being insufferable and all that." I playfully tilt my head and make an ouch expression. "Ouch, I might need a checkup with vestal after that." As we arrived at Hibachi, I stepped ahead, opening the door for her as we piled in. Approaching Yamashiro, the one running counter. "Oh! Good afternoon! What can I get you today?" New Jersey gesturing to me to go first. "You sure?" Nodding, confirming it. I stepped forwards looking at the menu displayed above.

"Ummmm, Can I get General Tso Chicken? White Rice and a bubble banana flavored tea?" "Absolutely! An for you ma'am?" Putting that into the register. Looking unto Jersey. Who shook her head. "You mind if we share it?" She asks me, I wasn't paying for it! So, I nod my head. "Sure!" I mean, it's not like they give you a small serving size anyway! Its enough to keep you filled up the entire day most times than not! Yamashiro gave us the total, and Jersey payed for it. officially making up for when I bought her food JUST before we entered basic training back in Hawaii near Pearl Harbor that one time! "Alrighty! I'll bring it to your table when it's done! Just have a seat were ever you'd like!" She informs us rather happily, as she left to inform the kitchen of what to fix. Jersey pocketing her receipt, before leading me to a table beside the window!

"So, going back onto a topic from earlier. Why are you single? If you don't mind me asking?" She presses the question but doesn't pressure it either! Trying to carry on a more public area friendly conversation now. I word it very specially. "Truthfully! I'm not entirely sure what it is I want right now. I'd best describe it as I feel no real purpose or reason to seek anyone out, or put someone in my life right now, when I myself haven't a clue WHO or what! I want in my life right now. I'd have no idea what to do once I had someone of my own! We're to go with it! That, and I just don't think I! Myself know enough about who I am, what I want to be, were I want to go, or what purpose I serve in this world! An I feel like it'd be unfair to bring someone into my life, them not knowing that I'm actually just a big, massive unfinished puzzle that they might find out they don't belong in when alls said and done... Ya know?" I explain, being... Surprisingly up front with Big J. "An your scared to hurt someone you love, by letting them in and potentially wasting their time." She seems to get the picture incredibly well.

"Yeah..." "Well... I almost feel like an ass saying this. But... Have you ever thought maybe letting someone in anyway. They might help you find out about yourself and that you may even find purpose through them or maybe even IN them?" She asks, offering another way to look at things. I knew, I really knew she was saying it on one hand to open me up to people entering my heart. Specifically, for her. But. I knew it wasn't just that. It was genuinely her giving advice and it was more so a friend than anything else. I do sit there for a moment or so in silence. . . Staring at her for a moment, visually debating and letting those words raddle around in my brain stem. Before I spoke. "Damn!" I cross my arms, looking down at the table in front me, with this look of confliction and ponder! "That's something I didn't even consider."

"I can tell haha" She laughed for a very short period, sitting forwards, laying her arms atop the table, awkwardly twiddling her thumbs. With this gentle but deep blush just below her eyes. "Talk about earning brownie points." I mutter under my breath a bit flustered actually that she'd opened my eyes like that. I'm not sure how I feel about it now. Definitely conflicted. But I'll have to think hard about it at home tonight and probably a few weeks before I do anything irrational with that information. "Ha... Is that what we're calling it now?" She asks, amused by that, breaking the awkward silence. Both of us looking up from the table, onto each other. "Damn right! Earn enough and you win a stuffed animal or some shit!" I joke, desperately climbing my way out of that awkward conversation into something cringy, or less awkward by all means! Without forcing it.

"Well! Well! Is the bear Alaskan? I don't want it if it isn't~" She flirted, providing me the proof that we're out of that awkward rut! I thought that was actually pretty smooth. I keep my arms crossed and sit back trying to look cool with this smirk. I showed in my eyes that I was impressed by the smoothness of her flirt this time around. As I blushed gently, but deeply towards it. "Goodness my pervert is learning to flirt properly!! If your' trying to get me all flustered up! You're doing it right!!!" "What can I say! I know what I want! An I'm persistent when it comes to getting it!" "At this point! Persistence is your greatest quality!!!" I jokingly insult, uncrossing my arms, and leaning forwards, arms atop the table with a jokingly teasing look.

She opens her mouth to shoot something quippy back, when her attention lands onto two walking into the store. The door chims ring as they do. "-He left with Seydlitz. She's like! Twice his age!" North Carolina pouts in a bummed-out tone to her sister Washington. New Jersey seemed entranced by something about them. So much so, she just... Blanked out. Literally and visually. So of course I waved a hand in front her face. Nothing happened! Then! Only then, do I turn in my chair, and I see exactly what it was that had her flabbergasted!!! North Carolina and Her sister Washington in two different styles of Casino Playboy Bunny suits... LITERALLY!!! Just walking in, wearing this... HEAVILY sexualized outfit that left less to the imagination then you'd honestly expect. I burst into a deep blush across most of my cheeks. Staring deeply at North Carolina's outfit the most. New Jersey was doing the very same.

"*Sigh* S-So embarrassing... I-I'll order take out, just, find somewhere private to sit so people don't come in and stare... Please?" Washington tells her elder sister. Who agree's and the two go different directions with different tasks. She quickly noticed Jersey and me but seemed more fixated on me. I glanced across the room unto her sister, away from her, unable not to look at, at least one of them. I may not be interested in getting with or fooling around with anyone. But I'm no less a straight male. My eyes are still attracted unto things I find attractive... In star struck silence! Jersey watches as North Carolina approached, speaking as she arrived and sat atop a booth seat away from the window and across from me. "Dear, you sure are staring at us quite a bit. Shouldn't you be paying your girlfriend more mind? She's going to get jealous. Not that I mind the attention~" She flirted in this seductive tone. I finally glanced away from her and her sister, back into the direction of New Jersey, but mostly at the table between us more so than anything else with this nervous and flustered blushing face. "Oh dear! Don't be all embarrassed! I'm not your mother! I don't mind staring eyes." She shamelessly spoke in that seductive tone. Laying a hand partially against her upper chest as she spoke with this playful tease, and a incredibly soft blush. That I'd call more of a beauty blush or makeup blush then anything else.

New Jersey, who's eyes had this nonreflective, solid two-color look. Only of nonreflective whites, and nonreflective blue without pupils in the middle, blinks! An returns to reflective! Her expression no longer blanks as she looked away from the exposed cleavage of Carolina unto me finally seeing just how incredibly flustered, she'd gotten me in just two sentences, her mere outfit and presence alone! Had done more to me then she had done in all of today combine. That INCLUDING! Seeing her in bikini earlier! "It's the Bunny suit, isn't it?" Big J asks, already deducing what it was that had me so flustered. I had a small thing for women wearing that. Just an odd kink, I guess. But it's mine to have!!! So, judge me all you want. I nod firmly one time, keeping my eyes planted towards the center of the table. Turning toward Carolina without shame Jersey asked.

"Silly question. Why are you wearing that in public? Is there like... A club around that I'm not aware of?" Jersey asked, rather boldly. Basically, in some way calling or insinuating that Carolina was a stripper! Which I think Carolina took slightly as offensive. But still answered based on the expression. "No. If you must know! My sister and I decided to try and put on a show for the commander during today's party! An unfortunately we picked the wrong outfit. Turns out he's more interested in women in uniform who are more by the book that haven't one slight showing of interest in him! Then girls in bunny uniform who are actually showing their interests in him!" "So, he's dull?" "Basically" "Sounds about right" About that time my phone begins to ring! Thank God for it! I stand up rather swiftly. Lifting my phone from my pocket, not even reading the caller ID. "Shit! I gotta take this!" Gesturing it was fine, Jersey continues to conversate with Carolina. I rush outside and stop outside the entrance. Answering the phone.

"Bru!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?! Their raiding the base on the server!!! Get your ass on and help!!!" Iowa scolds me! Our base on Unturned (AN actual game btw) was under assault by other online players at this very MOMENT. "Are they!? Dang man! I'm not near the dorms! I'm out with Big-J right now." I explain, startled a bit by that news. But I couldn't do anything about it. "Oh shit! You're on a date with my sister! I didn't know man! My bad! wait hey! Don't you go scr-" Interrupting him with a look and a tone of annoyance. "Dude, you know damn well I'm not gonna go screwing around with your sister." "ehhh! Your right! You're to hopeless and not ballz enough to do some shit like that." He teased, that was a lack luster quality tease if you ask me! Way to wordy and stretched too far to get the tease done. But even still. "The hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask raising an eyebrow as I turned a little facing away from the street.

"Your just washed man... Your just washed! Too scared to get out there with a woman! Hahahaha. No I'm talking to Alaska! NO he's not getting on he's out on a date with Black Dragon!" He speaks to me, then to whoever was on his headset in game. "You'd be shitty if I changed my mind too!" "Yeah! And then I'd kill you! Kidding kidding! I'd actually be relieved! I trust you not to go an break her heart! But these commanders and other fucken foreign dudes. . . Oohhh fuck off Anson! I wouldn't let you five feet from her!" Iowa talks to me, then Anson on the headset in game with him. I laugh a bit hearing that. Anson's actually not that bad. But the dude does go through women like their out of style! Especially as of lately! "Well! I'll let you off here! Make sure she gets back safe! An if you guys do anything! Remember that I've got 406mm guns and you've got 305's!" He reminds me passive aggressively.

"Alright! hahaha! I'll keep it in mind when I'm running down the street in my boxers!" I joke. "O ha ha! See ya man!" "See ya!" He sure curses a lot when he's on the games... He rarely does otherwise... man games do change people!!! Pocketing my phone as I reentered. An approaching my seat I watch as North Carolina and Washington give their goodbyes to Jersey. Walking past me, Washington nods politely, I nod back, with that blush racing back as I notice their outfits again. North Carolina planting a kiss on my cheek as she stuffed a playing card with her number into my pants pocket. Whispering as she passed. "Call me~ So I can pick at your brain sometime cutie-pie~" An that was the end of that! Carrying their food as they left. I sat down, noticing our food was sitting on the table. Whilst I moved in to sit. Jersey stared at the lip stick stain that was left behind.

Her eyes doing that thing from earlier again. Clearly blanked out after seeing another woman kiss me. Distracted by that action so much she didn't even notice her slipping a number into my pocket. To be honest! I hadn't noticed yet either. But figured somewhere on me there was a number on paper or something. I ask her, worried about her now. "Did they bother you that much?" Hearing that she broke from her trance, eyes returning to normal. Shaking her head back to reality. She doesn't even address the question! She goes onto something else. "I didn't know you had a thing for bunny suits." Nervous and embarrassedly blushing harder then before! I squish back into my seat and sink into it a bit. Eyes closed as I scratched the back of my head. "Y-Yeah umm They are sorta my umm- Attraction is a good word for it. About the only thing I'm super certain of! If that makes sense!" I didn't notice it, but amongst the small crowd of people actually in the building eating. One was Eugen and Hipper. The other was Rodney & Renown! Eugen peered down her isle, staring towards us with great interest as she heard those words. I'd never notice that she was here, as she'd never approach, or make herself known she was eating dinner with her sister after all! But she was listening in time to time. "An you called me the pervert~" She teased to get us out of that awkward conversation.

---One Hour Later---

Walking back towards the dorms, the streetlamps illuminating the streets as the sun was down, but all the stores still open! It was only 8:45PM! The sun was gone, but the day not over. It was starting to get a little nippy slowly but surely a cold front coming in. Jersey had slipped on her jacket, no longer using it just as a cape of sorts. She's been acting a bit... Odd since we interacted with North Carolina. Constantly glancing unto the lip stick stain. Constantly seeming pint up on that moment. Glancing into store front windows as we passed them. Stopping as we passed one with a bunch of fancy high price clothes for male and females. Manikins with an assortment of clothes on in the window. Tuxedo's, wedding dresses, Formal suits and dresses for parties, Butler and maid uniforms of high HIGH quality and equally high prices!

Amongst other things. She stops. Notably in front the wedding dress, then stops, and turns, facing into the window, staring at it. I stop a few feet up the road, looking back towards her. I don't stand there long, soon I walked, and stopped right beside her, putting my hands in my bomber/aviators flight jacket pockets. Staring into the window with her. "You know... One day. I hope to be in the same position as the old folks are. Like Neva... Or Connecticut... Or even Commander Davis... Where I'm married... I have kids... Rather their mine by blood, or by claim and adoption. I just want to someday, see myself settled down. Happy. An enjoying my life surrounded by the people I want in my life. Ya know?" A shadow casts over my eyes, it hides them from the world, as I see her in that dress in the reflection of the glass. I can actually visualize her in the world she wants to live in. The world she wants to build around her. . . It's beautiful, it's simplistic, it's... Perfect.

She had a plan, she has her own ambitions, and she knows what she wants to do with her life and where it needs to lead and end up! But the only factor missing for her! Right this minute! Is who to make it with? I envy that mindset. I envy the ability to know what to do! To have a plan, to know who you are and what you want to be! What to do and make of your life! IN what time you have in it! I lack all of that. I'm confused, I'm trapped in this feeling of emptiness. Lack of ambition, lack of motivation, and lack of understanding in my life. We're opposites in this regard. So, I have to know why? She's not the only one. But only two people know me deep enough. To know my faults, to know the problems. To know what their actually dabbling into! Yet they keep coming back for more! Her & Enterprise! An if anyone was to ever snaggle up my heart! It's them. One of them it's to be owned. Anyone else! Is for exterior reasons. "New Jersey" I start off with her actual name. Full name. I don't often do it.

Unless I need her undivided attention during and ADHD episode! Or something serious! Etc. She glances over at me but doesn't turn her head. "Hmm?" Serious, honest, and real. I ask with this stone serious look in my eyes, on my face, and a tone of worried interest. "Why are you wasting so much time on me?" Not a beat skipped. "Because I'm in love with you. It's just that simple. Love doesn't really give much rhyme or reason behind it. We can't help who we fall in love with. . .  Right?" "I-I know that but. . . I mean, why are you so committed, towards getting with... me? When you know I'm just not... You know? I don't have the same ambitions; I don't have any Ambitions! I'm scattered in thoughts, in mind, in actions, in... A lot! I don't think I'm all that... There... Well, I don't think I'm fully ME yet. Like I'm not sure what I am, who I am, what to do! Where to go! I'm just..." I pause. I feel like, all I'm doing is putting myself down, and trying to push her away with the words I'm speaking. I doubt she's not picked up on it either. "Because I think I can be the one who answers all that... For you. I know it sounds clingy or cringy or maybe just silly to say. But. . . I really think that opening yourself up to the people out there. Who actually care and want to get into your life will help you to answer! All of that. Even if it's not you getting with... Well me! Though it would hurt... Worse then anything I've ever experienced to watch you enjoying life with someone who wasn't. I'd be happy in knowing... Maybe, just maybe, you'd found out all that it was you hadn't figured out. Or was beginning to learn. Who you are."

She explained, and it was yet another moment where she showed just how smart or more so mature she actually IS! I really think she plays dumb at times. I really do! She's got a heart of gold, and that's showing yet again. Her intentions are almost always passive or of pure intent, yet another showing of it. I sigh, turning my head a little towards her. I choose not to expand upon that at all. In fact, I don't choose to even make further inquiries of the conversation. Their words I'll just have to sleep on tonight.

"Wanna share a muffin on the way back?"

---End Of Chapter 6---

MEANWHILE IN SHAWNS HEAD!
SPEAD NEW JERSEY PROPAGANDA!!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

110K 1.7K 27
The world is at war,the race known as the sirens have come from the unknown and have destroyed cities and killed many people,to counter such a threat...
34.4K 1K 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
5.6K 73 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...
4.3K 68 7
After a long struggle to get his life started, Jacob makes his way to a Naval base known as Azur Lane, made up of the Eagle Union camp and Royal Navy...