Mutant Mayhem silly stuff?!

By veah1974jk

Just some SHORT stories! More

Why is it so blurry🥲?!
Donnie X Adhd/Autistic Reaer:A Friend To Forget
Mikey X female reader: Improv Team
Mikey X Fem!Reader:From the start
Leo X Reader: Going,Going...Gone
Raph X Hothead Reader Pt 2
First Day of school: Donnie X Male Reader?!
Mikey X Reader: Improv Homework

Raph X Hothead reader Pt.1

21 1 4
By veah1974jk

                         !GENDER NEUTRAL!

(f/f) = Favorite food   |  (f/s) = Favorite song

You were eating in the cafeteria,munching on some (f/f) after getting in trouble at fourth block.

AGAIN.

YOU would pack this food already but for some reason the cafetitia had it now?

...

Which is strange because your cafeteria hardly has name-brand stuff...

But,whatever! | You continued to eat your (f/f)'s along with the snack that smiles back;which they were also serving so might as well eat it whether you like it or not.

You closed your eyes for a second,blocking out all the yelling and noises around you. Then you opened your eyes and grabbed a goldfish.

| "What the hell?" ...

Then you immediately chucked it away after realizing it had some green gooey stuff on it.

Great.

"Those kids that hang in detention all the time...They must be starting  ANOTHER food fight."

I sighed.

Raph's POV:

I laughed seeing  that piece of food flying across the table.

My head turned to Mikey and I smiled widely:

"Hey,Mikey. Isn't it nice to get a change of scenery from this BORING lunch on the first day?"

I jokingly nudged my brother who was eating his macaroni and cheese in peace.

"Hm? Wha-What happened?" He sat up and looked at me with a mouth full of Mac N Cheese.

I shook my head a bit,letting him know that he could just continue eating again.

I got a piece of my Mac N Cheese and put my finger in a flinging motion,ready to send it.

3...

2...

1-  "Raph!"

Donnie's voice scared me.

"WHaAaT?"

I whined.

"NO." He pointed a hand at me sternly.  "We are not gonna get a bad reputation because of you!"

     "You're gonna end up like (Your name)!"

I smiled hearing their name.  "What? That hot kid who ends up in the pents all the time?"

Donnie lowered his hand a bit and looked at me curiously: "Pents?" His voice cracked.

I lowered my eyelids and face palmed. "Penitentiarys...Detention,Dumbass!"

Donnie nodded and rolled his eyes,turning his attention back to his food.

|

First Person POV:

My eyes went back to my food,forgetting the gooey shit on my goldfish...

My headphones were now on,listening to (f/s).

"hm...hmmm" I hummed the music through my headphones.

...

Then something flew at my (f/f) again! Why'd it have to be my favorite food!?

I stood up grabbing some of my goldfish. I wasn't eating anyway since that goo shit got on there.

My hand tilted back in a catapult motion and...

|

Raph's POV:

"What the hell!?" I wrose up. 

The person across from me two tables away smiled.

"Damn,YOU! Perfect aim!"

I started yelling,letting my anger getting the best of me.

"Hey! IDIDNTTHROWAPEICEOF-"

Donnie sighed and rubbed his head: "Not again..."

I was still yelling:

"...And I don't even know you! I don't HAVE beef with you sowhyareyouthrowingshitatme?!"

|

First Person POV: 

I took my headphones off...

Is this mf for real??  This boy was yelling at the top of his lungs when he's the one that started it...

I just sat back down.

Until:

"HEY! I was talking to you! You better listen you-"

"RAPH!"  Leo and Donnie yelled at the same time. Mikey was hiding behind  his bucket hat.

I sat down and took a breath.

AND IMMEDENTALY THREW A GOLDFISH AT THAT BIT-

oh-

...

Nevermind it hit someone else's head.

"FOOD FIGHT!" they shouted.

|

First Person POV:

"Oh shit!" 

I shouted as food flew EVEYWHERE.

Luckily,in times like these,I knew where to go!

I dashed down the hall and kept on moving  my feet.

Pass the bathroom,by room 302...God knows what the theater kids are doing in there...

Eventually,I made my way to the storeroom door. I closed my eyes but when I opened them...

"Aaah!"

I was looking at the kid who hit me with that damn goldfish!

|

Raph's POV:

..."Crap!" I screamed.

Luckily,in times like this,I know where i can get away.

I dashed into the teachers lounge that had a twin door across from it.

i opened the door then i basiclly FLEW past room 302...you don't want to know what Mikey told me Jack did in there...

I sat on the floor and closed my eyes for a few seconds...

Then i opened them.

"Ah! What the-"

Space mode(aka no one's pov):

Raph jumped back a bit,seeing that that kid who threw stuff at him was in front of him.

They both opened their mouths at the same time:

"What the hell?! Did you follow me?! STOP COPYING EVERYTHING DAMN THING I SAY!"

They were in unison...it was weird.

YOU spoke,their hatred for this broccoli mf grew more:

"Why did you throw that green stuff at me?!"

Raph responded:

"GREEN STUFF?! Are you being racist?!"

He the bottom of the left side of his mouth scrunched at them in disgust.

"What? No! The green stuff! that was you!? Right? ..."

       "Right?" YOU began to question if it was REALLY him.

Raph's POV:

"No! I...OH!  the green shit? That landed on your plate? It was supposed to land on Jack's..."

I looked at the ground.

Maybe I judged this kid too much...I mean they are pretty hot so...*Blah Blah...*

I snapped back to reality,hearing them open up again.

"...OH...What did Jack do?" They asked.

I smiled.

"You really wanna know,huh?" I joked.

"Are you sure you want to hear the blood curdling story of what Jack did to Mikey?"

They nodded.

I opened the door to the dark storeroom,grabbing my flashlight that I usually keep on the shelf in there.   Yea,I kinda live in that storeroom.

They smirked at me.

"So THAT'S YOUR flashlight?"

I frowned. What do you mean?! It says RAPHAEL'S FLASHLIGHT!"

I grabbed the flashlight and almost shoved it down their throat...

                   Damn! They were pissing me off!

          I loved every second of it...That's new.

They smiled at me. God,that's a nice smile.

    "Just joking,Raphael!" they said.

I loved the way they said my name.

I grabbed their arm. Not because I wanted to...I guess I just did it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC