Broken love

Por suckmylongstrap

This my first book so Ntm Anyways Y/N G!P Beyoncé fanfic I'm more of a reader than writer so keep it cute Más

Cast
Start
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Not an update
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Character list 2
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV

XXIII

457 19 14
Por suckmylongstrap

The Ace VS Sparks game
Y/ns POV
2 Weeks later

"Jackson you ready" Coach says holding my shoes in his hand.

"Yessss I'm ready to T up" I say grabbing my shoes and lacing them.

"You remember what I said was gon happen if you ball hog" Coach says walking away. I walk out just taking in the arena and how much young talent we've had come into the game this draft over the years we've progressed to be slowly more like the NBA like dunking is normal overall it's just overall more competitive and aggressive now. I walk out and see Bey,TJ,Blue, And KyZan sitting in their seats.

"Hey my babies" I say picking KyZan and Blue making them giggle and squirm.

"Y/n you got money for the food here" TJ says Bouncing in his seating letting me know he didn't take his medicine or he's had a lot of sugar.

"Hey Baby" I say pecking Beys lips a few times.

"JACKSON cmon Tip off about happen" Brown says running into the tunnel.

"Ok I'll see you lil bastards later" I say kissing Blue, KyZan, and TJs head.

"See you later" I say pecking her lips multiple times. I walk into the Locker room but not before T smiles at me still making my heart flutter. I smile back but not before my mind fills with disgust making my smile fade away and turn my head towards coach.

The Aces have a lot of talented rookies so I'm just ready to go out on the court. They've already called the other I'm just waiting for them to call me.

"Standing at 6'2 starting at the point guard position Y/n Jackson" The announcer says. I jog out onto the court I see my Grandparents sitting behind Bey.

I win the tip off and T takes it down the court banking an easy three.

Plum comes up the court starting her crossover combo but of course me I lock that up and shut shit down. She passes it to A'ja. She lays it easily because Lexie is too small to be guarding her.

"Lexie next time switch imma switch with you so you gon gaurd plum" I say as we both come up the court.

"Ok" She says passing the ball to me as cut to the basket making them crowd me. I pass the ball to Lexie on the wing and she sinks the three.

We hustle back on defense as plum passes it to A'ja me and Lexie switch I swatted he ball my pass I grab the ball on a fast break and slam down with both hands making the arena go crazy.

"Ok Jackson" A'ja says laughing as she runs by.

_______
After the game
Beys pov

The sparks won 76 to 73 it was a great game back and forth but of course my baby come out on top.

I see her come out of the tunnel Smiling with Te'a making my face drop as they part ways.

"Hey baby" She says trying to kiss me I move my head making her kiss my cheek and she frowns.

She walks over to her grandparents giving them hugs her grandmothers kisses her all over her face.

"I wanna go home and sleep" She says taking a Sleeping blue out of my arms.

"You wanna go out to eat first" Her grandfather ask.

"Uhm sure" She says walking to the exit with us following her.

"Y'all got a car or you guys drove." She ask searching for her keys in her duffel bag.

"We got a car" We all say.

"Oh uhm ok you guys can ride with me" She says opening my door.

"Oh no I'll sit in the back ur grandmother can sit in the front" I say opening the door so the kids can get it.

She grabs her phone and lets out a huff. My phone pings with a text reading

"Why you acting like that"

I mute her text and sit in the engaged in a conversation with her grandfather as she sits up there looking like a sad puppy.

By the time we made it to the restaurant the kids were sleep so we decided to just order take out from a small Chinese restaurant.

Her grandparents were in the restaurant.

"Bro bey why you acting like that" She says turning around to face me.

"Can we talk about it at home" I say making her turn around and huff out.

Her grandparents come back to the car and she connects her phone to the Aux playing some unreleased music.

"I want to get you guys on a song" She says as we pull up at a red light.

"Grandma can I use one of your voicemails on my one of my songs" She asks making a right turn onto our street.

"Depends on what's the song about" Her grandma says

"Ok I'll show you the lyrics tomorrow I'm so tired. Finna do something to get put back on the bench" She says making her grandmother smack her in the head.

"All that money I spent to get you in little league basketball you better not" Her grandma say

"Grandma that was so long ago" She says laughing.

"Doesn't matter it still got you where you at right now" Her grandmother says

"Are they still sleep" She says clicking the button for the garage to open.

"Well the Garage just woke up blue but KyZan and TJ are still sleeping" I say.

"Ok" She says grabbing her duffle bag and KyZan out the back.

Blue walks in front of her trying to unlock the door.

"Here blue" She hands blue the keys and she keeps struggling to to open the making Y/ns grandfather open the door for her.

I grab TJ and walk into the Ouse after her grandmother closing the door. I take TJ to his room to lay him down and Y/n is coming out of KyZan's room. She brushes past me without saying anything walking into her room.

"You're childish as fuck" I say walking into the room grabbing my clothes so I can take a shower.

"I don't give a Fuck stop talking to me" She says taking her stuff out of her duffle bag and putting it in the closet.

"No. I told you we were gonna talk at home so we're gonna talk" I say sitting on the bed.

"No you ain't wanna talk regularly so why you wanna talk now" She says grabbing some shorts, briefs, and a bra.

"Stop being stubborn and let me talk" I say blocking her from walking into the bathroom

"Man move bruh" She says trying to push past me.

"Nope" I say grabbing the hem of her pants and sitting her down on the bed.

"What Beyoncé" She says looking up at the ceiling.

"Why were you all buddy buddy with T after the game" I ask sitting on her lap.

"Because we're teammates before anything so we have to set aside our differences and work together and that's all we focus on and trust me when I say I don't want her" she explains getting up with my legs wrapped around her

"Ok I just want us to work this time" I say kissing her back.

"Ok I gotta shower so can you like get out" She says trying to push me out the bathroom.

"Nope I gotta shower and take off my makeup" I say making her smirk at me

"No" I all I say before she starts whining like a little kid.

"Why" She says turning on the water and letting it heat up as she watches me take off makeup.

"Because I said so" I says wiping my lipgloss off

"Ok" She says connecting her phone to the speaker and taking off her clothes.

"Cmon just get in with me. I'm tryna save start my water bill last last month was 800 dollars" She says huffing out grabbing shampoo.

"What the fuck were you doing for the water bill to be 800 dollars" I ask taking off my clothes to get in the shower.

"Wait why you smell like a nigga" She says sniffing my neck.

"Because your little brother was playing in your cologne getting ready" I say moving her away from my neck.

"We should adopt a dog" She says washing my back moving her hands around to my chest making me move under the shower to wash my back.

"Can you wash my back" She says turning around.

"Y/n. Where can we sleep" Her grandma comes in the bathroom

"Oh my bad" Her grandma turns around instantly.

"Oh no we aren't doing anything just taking a shower but you can sleep in any of the guest rooms and it's like 2 rooms in the basement." She says poking her head out the shower.

"Can I wash it" I say giggling at the thought.

"Wash what. Actually I need you to wash my hair" She says handing me a shampoo bottle.

"Wash this" I say grabbing her shaft making her jump and moan at the same time. Making me smile

"You play too much" she says taking my hand off her and washing her chest.

"Noooo Y/n fr" I whine making her huff out.

"Here man" She says handing me the rag to wash her with. I grab her member and slowly pulled it while twisting.

"Man you said wash not give me a handjob" She says moving me away from her.

"I am washing it" I say lathering my hand with soap and grabbing her again.

"You not even doing it right" She says grabbing herself and just doin it herself.

"Ok I'm done" She blushes turning the water off and running out the bathroom leaving the a water trail making me laugh.

I walk Into the bedroom after doing my nightly routine and she's spread out on the bed butt ass sleep. I try to lay under her but she doesn't move.

I just lay on her back and try to get comfortable.

____________
Next Morning
Y/ns POV

I wake up to an empty bed but I smell bacon so I know my grandmother is cooking cause we know Beyoncé can't cook to save her life.

I put on some shorts and a sports bra. I come downstairs to see my grandma cutting fruit and blue stealing the fruit slowly.

"Ooooooo blue stop stealing" I say out loud making my grandmother pick her up and sit her on the counter giving her two strawberries.

"Where's Bey" I ask sitting in the living room.

"She's in the basement. She said something about an album" My grandmother says

"Go ahead I'll call y'all when it's done" She says pointing to the basement.

I go into the basement and hear her singing a melody.

"I miss you" I say walking to sit down.

"I miss us Beyoncé" I whisper picking up a guitar and strumming notes.

"Get out" She says harshly looking down at her feet.

"What why" I ask confused.

"Just get out" She says pushing me out the studio.

"Ok bruh you being fucking weird and my grandmother cooked" I say walking back up from the basement not wanting to argue with her at the moment.

"I'm not hungry" She says

"Alright then more for me" I say walking up the stairs to see TJ on the phone and KyZan watching the loud house on Nickelodeon.

"Who is he talking to" I ask sitting at the table as my grandmother comes up the stairs

"I think he's talking to grandpa" Blue says still eating fruit.

I hear him sniffing and wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Gimme the phone" I says picking him up and grabbing the phone.

Bold= Y/ns dad Italics= Y/n

Hello

Hey my baby

Why is Talen crying

Because he asked when I was coming home and I told him I got 15 minimum

Hearing that made me tear up myself because

You good my homeboys been telling me that you made it pro

Yea I did

I say sniffling a little bit

It's gon be ok I'm fine ok. We both gonna be old when I get out

Making me laugh a little bit

Ok man I got 5 minutes left can I talk to my mom please

I hand my grandmother the phone and sit down wiping my face from the tears.

"Hello" She says as she turns the stove off and walks off towards the back yard.

My phone goes off notifying me that there's motion at the front door. I check the cameras to See Shawn standing at the door awkwardly.

I go crack the door open to see what he wanted.

"Oh uhm can I come in" He ask stepping closer to the door.

"No we can talk right here" I say wondering how the fuck he got my address and gate code.

"Actually I came for Beyoncé so could you move" He says Pushing the door Harding make me slam the door shut resulting in him knocking on the door harder.

"Can you stop being difficult and let him in" She says opening my door once again making me jump up from my seats

"Man hell no talk outside but that nigga not welcome in here" I say pushing him right back out the door and closing it.

"It's not that fucking deep my god" She says trying to move my hand from the door knob

"You know what go out there with him but when he beat yo ass again don't fucking call me" I say opening the door and pushing her out making her stumble a bit.

I walk up to my room cause that shit really blew me like not only did this beat yo ass and put you in the hospital you got the fucking nerve to invite him to my house where my fucking children lay their head. Knowing that me and this nigga don't like each other.

The app being open I still can hear their conversation.

"See she just put you out cause you wanna talk to a real nigga. Why you even thinking bout going back to her" He says smiling at her and kissing her nd she just giggling away like he Chris Tucker funny or sum.

"Aye bitch stop talking bout me before I call the cops and report both you stupid bitches for trespassing" I say through my phone and I know they heard me cause Bey stuck up the bird to the camera.

"Ion know why doin alldat yo shit finna be right out the door right along with you" I say grabbing her stuff and walking down stairs throwing them out the front door making her turn around.

"Y/N STOP" She screams making my grandmother come from where she was and see what the commotion was.

"Y'all go upstairs" She says to the kids. My grandfather comes from upstairs fully dressed.

"Why's he here" My grandfather says sitting in the living.

"Because this stupid bi-"

"Watch your mouth Y/n that's the mother of your child" My grandmother says.

"Man hell no she ain't respect me when she invited a nigga over MY house. Oh hol up wait that nigga beat her ass put her in the hospital, doesn't like my daughter, we don't like each other and it's obvious, This nigga has popped up to where I was on multiple occasions and she takes it upon herself to invite this nigga where I lay my fucking head and where my children lay their head. So whenever you get done with whatever the fuck this is pack yo shit and go back with him I don't have time for it" I say walking past them to my garage. I feel Bey grabbing the back of my shirt.

"Let me explain" She says wrapping her arms around my waist Slowing me down

"What Bey ain't shit to talk about you wanna go back with him then go but my daughter isn't going with you so pick" I say sitting on the floor

"So ur gonna make me pick" She says chucking like I just hit her with a life or death situation.

"No don't pick between me or him cause I promise you u are very replaceable so pick between your daughter or him cause I swear on my sister grave that you won't be seeing her. I'll go to court if I have to but she's not gonna be with you" I say popping the hood to work on da box Chevy because it's transmission is messing up which is why I invited my grandparents here and to just do regular maintenance on it. She followed me in for whatever reason

My grandfather walks into the garage huffing and puffing.

"I swear he gotta go cause if stay imma kill him" My grandfather says calmly but harsh at the same time.

"What happened" I ask Jacking the car up.

"He just so disrespectful" My grandfather says

"You got about 5 hours" I say going back to the car as she walks away wiping her tears from her face.

"You know your wife is pregnant" He says doing that old man laugh making me snap my head towards him.

"Man I already went through that shit with Bey and Blue I'm not doing it again" I huff out making him laugh.

"Your grandmother is dropping TJ off at school then Blue and KyZan to a park" He says grabbing an oil pan.

"Ok" I say just want to get this over but not rush

"Y/n can my friends come over " TJ says jumping around the garage.

"Yea but don't hurt yourself" I say making him run back out the garage

My phone starts vibrating and I pick it up without checking the Caller Id.

"Hello" I look at the screen seeing T smiling at the phone.

"Hey uhn I was wondering if I could meet up with you and KyZan to talk" She says looking scared

"Uhm yea sure." I say grabbing a wrench.

"Could we meet at a park in about an hour" She says with someone standing behind her.

"Ok bye" I say hanging up.

"Looks like you've got a date to get ready for" My grandfather says wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're aggravating" I laugh walking back up to the house to see Jay sitting in his car. I go into the house and see my kids eating.

"So you wasn't gon tell me the food was done wowwwww grandma wowwww" I say taking a piece of bacon from KyZan's making him whine.

"When he's done can you bring him up me and his mom are going to the park today" I say walking up to my room. I go in the closet to get my clothes ready

Y/ns Fit

"Where are you going" Beyoncé says grabbing me by my hair pulling me to her.

"Ouch bitch stop" I say trying to pull her hand off my hair.

"Nope" She smacking the fuck out of me

"I'm going to take KyZan out. I haven't spent much time with him" I say as she lets me go.

"Ok can we talk" She says sitting on my lap. Kissing my neck.

"About what" I Shiver as she started to rub me through my short

"About us and our family. I don't want him I want you" She says putting her hair up in a bun.

"Lay back" She says pushing my chest onto the bed

"Fuck hurry up imma be late" I say pushing her head down. I lift my hips to pull my shorts and boxers down grabbing myself

______
That's all buds💗

Hope you enjoyed if you see errors no you didn't

3320 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

617K 11.8K 39
a jschlatt x reader fanfiction. warnings: strong language, mentions of abuse you're an instagram and twitter influencer, but also really enjoy video...
223K 6.6K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚
1.1K 111 16
i literally don't know lmfao. just read lol.
219K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...