"ANIMULA CHORAGI." | Yan! Juj...

By danhoneyyy

TO BELIEVE, A young woman who once held so much glory upon her title, ended up on the streets, homeless. Gett... More

๐ŸŽ - (๐˜/๐) ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)
๐๐‘๐Ž. - ๐’๐„๐€ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)
๐๐‘๐Ž. - ๐’๐„๐€ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ. - ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ‘. - ๐„๐—๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“. (๐ŸŽ)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ’. - ๐„๐—๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“. (๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ“. - ๐„๐—๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“. (๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ”. - ๐’๐€๐†๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ•. - ๐๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ƒ.
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ‘)
๐ŸŽ - ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’. (๐Ÿ’)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ–. - ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“.

๐‚๐‡๐€๐. ๐Ÿ. - ๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ.

2.3K 99 21
By danhoneyyy

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌 + 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
WORD COUNT: 5590.

"𝐇𝐮𝐡?"
Panda hummed, having his right hand over his eyes to block the sun, which chose to shine oddly bright than it usually would. I mean, it was a fresh, new day. Panda seemed to be searching around for something.
"Where are the first-years?" Panda asked.
"On errands." Maki replied.
"Bonito flakes." Inumaki disagreed.

Panda seemed worried, lowering his hand down as he stared down at Maki with an expression full of sadness; inner brows raised up, with the corners of his lips pointed down.
"Are you positive they'll be alright?" I questioned.
"Salmon." Inumaki replied, thinking they'll be alright.
"They're not three-years-old. They can handle an errand run." Maki responded.
"No, that's not what (Y/n)-chan meant." said Panda, backing me up.

He moved his index finger onto his chin, gently tapping it with his sharp nail.
"It's today, right?" Panda asked.
"The day Kyoto's principal comes, to go over the exchange event? Correct." I replied.
Maki turned her head back to stare at Panda and I, softly humming.
"Tuna." said Inumaki, showing he was focussed to hear what we had to say.

"Satoru's fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first-years to get dispatched on that special-grade case, right?" Panda explained.
"Correct. And I believe the principal of Kyoto is one of those higher-ups, isn't he not?" I questioned.
"Yep. So if they run into each other..." Panda replied.

"The first-year they were targeting, Itadori, is dead. I doubt he has any plans to do anything about the other two." Maki explained — referring to Megumi and Nobara.
"Besides, the old man from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight." said Maki.
"Salmon." Inumaki agreed.
"Yet don't you all believe one of us should have stayed with the first-years? We sound irresponsible for sending them on an errand without one of us to be there for them—" before I could even finish.

"Salmon." Inumaki agreed.
"I agree with (Y/n)-chan, but back on the main topic, an instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students." Panda explained.
Which caused Maki to pause, all of us staying still as she turned around to face Panda.
"Are you saying Mai is coming?" Maki asked.
"It's just a guess. Students aren't necessary for a meeting. But still... they love harassing us, right?" Panda asked.
"Todo and Mai." Panda muttered.

Nobody's POV.

"What are you doing here, Zen'in-senpai?" Megumi asked.
"Oh, she's one, too?" Nobara questioned.
"They do seem similar. Are they sisters?" Nobara asked.
"They're twins." Megumi replied.
"Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai." Mai cooed.
"So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?" Todo asked.

"Now, now... let's not forget how they have another Special-Grade student in the second-years. De Fontaine (Y/n) as I heard... mind telling us where she is?" Mai asked.
"No can do." Nobara replied.
That obviously angered Mai, Todo clicking on his tongue in response as she softly cleared her throat — a sign to go back into the main topic.
"We came here with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right? Was that rough? Or did you think nothing of it?" Mai explained, questioning the two.

They made Megumi and Nobara's shoulders tense up, a sign that they were getting pissed because Mai was pushing their buttons.
"What are you trying to say?" Megumi asked, his tone demanding an answer.
"It's okay. Some things are hard to say out loud. So I'll say it for you. "Vessel" makes it sound nice, but it just means he was a half-curse monster." said Mai.

A terrifying smirk crawled up Mai's lips, "Having such a tainted, inhuman beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right?" Mai asked.
"Aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?" Mai asked.
All of that was enough for Megumi and Nobara to grow enraged, to the point it felt like their anger was devouring their bodies from the inside out as they glared at Mai.

"Mai, don't bring up such pointless topics." Todo muttered, dropping Mai's smug expression.
He stepped forward, tossing his jacket to the side.
"I'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take Okkotsu's place. De Fontaine may have a chance, but I haven't seen her yet." Todo explained.
"That's all I want to know." Todo muttered under his breath, glaring directly at Megumi and Nobara.

Todo's eyes landed on Megumi, who furrowed his brows, "Fushiguro, was it?"
"What kind of woman is your type?" Todo then shouted, his voice echoing throughout the room.
His question shocked both Megumi and Nobara, thinking the man in front of them was crazy as they tilted their head to the side.
"Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death right here and drag Okkotsu, De Fontaine, or at least the third-years, out to the exchange event." Todo explained.

As he spoke his words, his hands wandered up to the collar of his shirt and ripped it apart. Revealing a large muscular physique, which was nicely toned.
"By the way, my type is a tall woman with a big ass!" Todo shouted, getting into a battle stance.
"Why do I have to talk about my taste in women with a guy I just met?" Megumi questioned.
That got Todo to let out a hum, full of disappointment.

"He's right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy." Nobara attempted to defend, with a sprinkle of humour as she pointed at Megumi.
He tilted his head towards her, gaining a crack out of his neck, to show how angered he was with a vein popping out of his cheek.
"You be quiet." Megumi demanded.
"This is confusing enough already. You'll just make it more complicated." Megumi added in.
"Kyoto, third-year, Todo Aoi. Introduction over." Todo properly introduced himself.

"Now we're friends. Hurry up and answer. If you prefer men, that's fine, too. A person's fetishes reflect everything about them. People with boring taste in women are boring people themselves." Todo explained.
"And I hate boring men." Todo muttered.
"The exchange event is where my soul can be free as blood boils and flesh clashes. Who knows what I might do if my last exchange event ends up boring me?" Todo explained.

"Hey, aren't the Jujutsu Tech schools four-year schools?" Nobara whispered.
"Only third-years and under can join the exchange event." Megumi explained.
"Huh..." Nobara hummed.
"As a show of kindness, I'll let you off only half-dead right now. Answer me, Fushiguro. What kind of woman is your type?" Todo asked once again.
"Is this some kind of comedy routine?" Megumi angrily asked.

Nobara's eyes darted towards Mai's jujutsu uniform, noticing it was a summer one.
"Is that your summer uniform?" Nobara asked.
"Ticks me off, but it's nice." Nobara admitted.
Megumi's eyes darted towards Nobara, going deep into thought on how she was currently unarmed.
Megumi's looked down at the ground, thinking of who was his type.

The first person who had to go through his mind was you... with your flamboyancy, the confidence you constantly held. He had to force in the urge to give a smile from the thought of you, his head spinning around with just thoughts of you, he made up his mind on how to describe you without giving you away...
"I don't have a particular preference. As long as she's an imprudent girl, I won't ask for more." Megumi stated.
"...And I don't want looking after a girl who doesn't think before doing something." Megumi added.

There. Megumi had tried to describe you without giving you away, and it worked well since Nobara was confused on who Megumi was referring to.
"Not a bad answer. If you had said something like "big boobs," I'd have killed you." Nobara teased.
"Shut up." Megumi demanded.
From Megumi's answer, Todo had began to tear up.
"I knew it. You're boring, Fushiguro." Todo muttered.

That managed to surprise Megumi as Todo straight-up charged at Megumi. He tried to defend himself by putting his arms together, in front of his chest, but Todo's muscular arm slammed into Megumi's arms and sent him back, his back harshly hitting the rocks which caused dust.
Nobara softly gasped out of shock, "Fushiguro!"
Before Nobara was able to move to help Megumi, Mai came in from behind and wrapped her arms around her to embrace Nobara, keeping her with her.

"Poor Fushiguro-kun." Mai cooed.
That angered Nobara, clicking on her tongue as she glared at Mai from the corner of her eye.
"Even a talented second-grade jujutsu sorcerer is nothing more than a first-year against the top-grade Todo-senpai." Mai whined.
"I'll have to comfort him later." Mai whispered.
"I thought you two were similar, but that's not the case at all." Nobara admitted.

"Maki-san's a hundred times prettier." Nobara stated.
That made Mai hum, glaring at Nobara.
"Are you not sleeping enough? You've got open pores." Nobara asked, with a blank expression.
Mai got enraged from Nobara's words, "I'll teach you..."
Suddenly, a gun was pressed against the side of Nobara's abdomen, shocking Nobara.
"...how to speak to others." Mai added.

Megumi forced himself to rise from the ground, with scratches on his cheeks and the corners of his lips.
"I knew at first glance that you were a boring guy. But you shouldn't judge a person by their looks, right?" Todo asked.
He was still teary, with more droplets of water rolling down his cheeks.
"So I went out of my way to ask you, but you just trampled on my kindness." Todo complained.
He wiped away his tears dramatically.

"Is your brain as pineapple as your head?" Megumi asked.
Megumi then realized... this Todo was the same Todo involved in The Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, which was from Kyoto to Shinjuku.
Not only that, he managed to exorcise a special-grade and five first-grade cursed spirits without using his jujutsu technique.
Megumi arose from the ground, "I heard you don't use cursed techniques."
"Huh? Oh, that rumor's false. I used them against the special-grade." Todo explained.

That shocked Megumi, narrowing his brows.
"He doesn't use them against first-grades?! Is he a monster?!" Megumi thought.
"That's a relief to hear." Megumi shouted.
He brought his hands together, to form wings then a frog.
"Nue, plus Gama!" Megumi shouted.
An odd, gooey texture appeared on the ground and began to form frogs, which had literal wings on them.
"Bottomless Well." said Megumi.

Todo simply stared down at the frogs, then tilted his head to the left to give a satisfying crack.
"I'm up against a hardcore close-range fighter. I'll keep my distance and restrain him." Megumi thought.
Todo remained still for a second, then bolted towards Megumi. Because of his speed, the pressure of the air sent his winged-frogs flying around as Todo appeared behind Megumi.
Megumi turned his head, "He's fast! That wasn't his full speed earlier?!"

Todo's muscular arms wrapped around Megumi's waist, making sure he tightened the grip extra.
"Flimsy and shallow... Both your body and your taste in women!" Todo thought.
He then lifted Megumi up, using his flexibility to move his back, back. Megumi's legs which were up in the air, were squirming around like crazy as Todo managed to move his back, all the way! Crashing Megumi's head on the concrete floor, with rubble falling around as it gained choked gasps full of pain out of Megumi.

Megumi's forehead began to bleed, droplets pouring down his face and onto his tracksuit as Todo, with his unbelievable speed, jumped up and was about to land a punch to Megumi, managed to jump away in time as Todo's fist punched the ground.
Megumi kept trying to jump away, attempts to dodge Todo's painful punches but Todo managed to catch up to him and made sure to beat the living shit out of Megumi.

Todo chuckled, finding this all enjoyable.
"Damn it! His power is insane!" Megumi thought.
Todo managed to grab onto Megumi's face, squeezing it tightly as Todo sprinted towards a nearby building and slammed Megumi against it. It caused tons of dust to appear and it was so strong that the pole had broke.
Megumi was thankfully yet somehow still alive, his face being cupped by Todo aggressively.

Todo smirked, looking up at Megumi, who he still kept against the broken pole.
"I'm not finished yet!" said Todo.
Todo charged through the endless poles, keeping Megumi in front of him so he can take the most damage as Megumi groaned out of pain.
When they made it to the end, Todo jumped up and purposely released Megumi to see what he would do, only for Megumi to be unable to do anything from how terribly injured he was.

"You're always so boring!" Todo shouted.
Todo was about to send another punch to Megumi, but a purple tongue wrapped around his wrist to prevent him from doing so. He noticed it belonged to Megumi's winged-frogs — his Shikigami.
It tried to pull Todo down to them, but Todo managed to kick their tongues off of his ankles, then ripped it off of his wrists.

"I barely feel any intention to fight." Todo muttered.
Megumi fell to the ground, on his side harshly but managed to sit up with no issues.
"I've been holding back, and you're so proud? If you're going to insist like that..." Megumi murmured.
He then opened his eyes, showing how crazy wide they were as they glared into Todo's eyes.
"...then I'll show you." Megumi added.

Todo's eyes widen, letting out a gasp as he furrowed his brows and smirked, getting ready to send another punch.
"Bring it!" Todo shouted.
Thankfully, perfect timing, Inumaki ripped his high-collar out of his way.
"DON'T MOVE." Inumaki demanded.
A shock entered Todo, stopping what he was doing.
Panda jumped up from the ground from the behind of the building.
"What are you two doing?!" Panda shouted.

Panda threw a punch at Todo, who managed to slide back to avoid it.
"Whew, just barely safe." Panda reassured himself.
"Bonito flakes." said Inumaki.
Inumaki sighed as Megumi got ready to get up, Panda slid in, in front of them.
"Okay, I guess that might actually be an out." Panda spoke.
Todo stood up, spitting his blood out to the side as he wiped any remains off of the corners of his mouth.

"Long time no see, Panda." Todo greeted.
"Why can't you just wait until the exchange event?" Panda asked.
"Go on home, or I'll start screaming, "No!" Panda sarcastically spoke.
"You don't have to tell me to go home." said Todo.
He turned around, walking off.
"Where'd I put my jacket?" Todo questioned himself.

Todo turned around, flashing Panda a smile.
"Looks like I won't be bored the whole time." said Todo.
Megumi, whose top part of his face was bloody, including his ears and the back of his neck, glared up at Todo, since he can hardly get up.
"Give Okkotsu a message for me: "You take part, too." Todo demanded.
"What a pain." Panda muttered.
"I, panda. I, no understand human speech." Panda sarcastically spoke.
"Salmon." Inumaki agreed.

Back to (Y/n)'s POV.
    With Nobara and Mai...

Mai reloaded her gun, cocking her pistol in as she pointed it at Nobara, who was on the ground, unconscious with rips through her jacket to show where she could shot.
"If you want to continue as a jujutsu sorcerer, learn to choose who you pick a fight with." Mai advised.
She let out a soft chuckle, but her pistol got raised up by Maki's bamboo stick.
"What are you doing to our errand runner, Mai?" Maki asked.

"Oh, my. You're such a loser, I didn't even notice you, Maki." Mai admitted.
"We're both equally losers, you know." Maki stated.
"All you can do is imbue objects with cursed energy, and you've got shit for cursed techniques." Maki explained.
"Better than having no cursed energy at all. My neck gets sore looking up at others all the time, so I need to look down on someone like you every so often." Mai mocked.
"Ah, forget it. We're both at rock bottom, and it's pathetic." Mai admitted.

"Nobara, can you stand?" Maki asked.
"No way. She won't be getting up for a while. I hurt her pretty good..." Mai replied, then got interrupted with Maki's bamboo stick being directly in her face.
"What? You want to fight?" Mai asked.
Suddenly, a water path makes its way towards Mai in the air and wraps around her body to keep her arms down by hips, tightened the grip so she was unable to use her pistol.

This gave Nobara, who truly wasn't unconscious, an ability to come up from behind Mai. She wrapped her arms around her neck, as she fell backwards with Mai who was unable to do anything since she is trapped not once, TWICE.
"Nice support, Maki-san!" Nobara praised.
I approached Maki, glancing down towards Mai who was kept down by Nobara.
"Should I tighten it more or is it alright for the time-being?" I asked.
"Nope. You did well." Maki responded.

Mai took notice of me, letting out a sigh, which sounded... funny. If it had to be described, lovingly, would be the right word.
"You must be De Fontaine-chan. Correct? A second-year who is in the special-grade." Mai questioned.
"Indeed, I am! Oh, how I feel so popular that Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School students know of the De Fontaine (Y/n)! Tell me anything, ask me anything! As I, will answer concisely for you!" I happily replied.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Maki groaned in her head.
"De Fontaine-senpai is so cool. Cute, too!" Nobara thought.
"She's adorable, not gonna lie... though, what if I were to..." Mai thought, smirking.
"You're quite adorable if I'm being honest. Though... your eyes could use a bit of work." Mai muttered.
This snapped Maki and Nobara's eyes wide open, Nobara tightened the grip around Mai's neck, to the point that Mai was being strangled.

Maki turned to look at me, whose mood was now dropped — eyelashes fluttered down till the eyelids relaxed, unable to detect the tears I fought back, but I attempted to ease the mood by letting out a soft chuckle, along with a forced smile.
"You believe I'm adorable? I am quite flattered by your praise, Zen'in-chan!" I 'happily' replied.
"Don't call me that, princess. Just call me "Mai." Mai suggested.
"Like she would call you that after what you said!" Nobara angrily replied.

"Leave that uniform of yours behind. I'll make it my own summer uniform!" Nobara demanded, wanting to change the topic, for my sake.
This managed to get Mai's attention back on Nobara, gritting her teeth.
"I'll put holes in your body next time. Also, you wouldn't be able to wear this with those long legs of yours—" before Mai was able to finish.
Nobara made sure to tighten the grip around Mai's neck again, to the point you can hear a crack from Nobara. How strong was that woman?!

"Leave it!" Nobara demanded.
"We're leaving, Mai." a sudden voice interrupted.
We all looked to see a tall, muscular man. This must be Todo, the guy Panda was talking about.
"What?! No way..." Nobara spoke, shocked.
"Oh, there's my jacket." said Todo.
"Where's Fushiguro?" Nobara asked, approaching Maki and I.
"Don't worry. The others are with him." Maki replied.
"Looks like you're having fun." Todo spoke.

Mai arises from the ground, holding onto her pistol.
"Quit joking! I'm just getting started!" Maki angrily spoke.
"No, you're not." Todo responded.
"Unlike you, I still have important business here in Tokyo—" before Todo could finish...
His eyes landed on me, studying my appearance from the movement of his eyes.
I already felt distress from what Mai said about my eyes, if this guy was the same as her... then I don't know how I'll be in the exchange event.

What surprised me was within seconds, he was in front of me and held onto my hands gently with his.
"What's your name, princess?" Todo asked.
This shocked Maki and Nobara from his speed, meanwhile Mai was jealous that Todo used the name pet name she used on me.
"De Fontaine (Y/n)! Pleased to meet you. As I have heard from my older brother, Panda, you must be Todo, correct?" I introduced myself, in a proud tone, as much as I felt every fibre of my body fill up with sorrow, still having Mai's words twirl in my body.

"De Fontaine (Y/n)...?" Todo repeated, going quiet for a moment.
Deep down, I felt worried, preparing for whatever he had to say... "You know my name?! I feel like a knight in shining armour that a princess like you knows me." Todo happily spoke.
His words somewhat lifted the distress off of my body, feeling true praise from his words.
"I have known you through Panda because of The Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, from Kyoto to Shinjuku. I don't think you really knew me, though, since I was freshly brought into the school." I explained.

The Night Parade of a Hundred Demons... how could I forget what he did to me.
Todo then went into deep thought, but his thoughts were shut down when he had a wide grin appear on his lips.
"I see. I feel honoured, that you already know who I am... allow me to be your knight in shining armour, my princess." Todo suggested.
"Why of course you can be my knight in shining armour, I'll be your princess. Fair?" I agreed.
Todo feels overjoyed, he wanted to die in the arms of his princess.

"Todo. Your important business?" Mai questioned, wanting Todo to go back to the main topic to ease down her undying jealousy.
"Ah, right." Todo hummed.
He dug into his pockets, revealing tickets.
"My personal handshake with Tadaka-chan!" Todo proudly spoke.
Maki, Mai, Nobara and I all stared at Todo like he was crazy. I didn't think he's the type to be obsessed with idols...

"Uh-huh..." Us ladies all hummed at the same time, concerned.
Todo grabbed onto his jacket he left on the ground, throwing it over his shoulder.
"Who knows what I might do if I miss my transfer and can't make it to the event hall? Come with me, Mai." Todo demanded.
"Ugh! You're so selfish!" Mai angrily spoke, chasing after Todo.
"Can't believe I lost my lottery for the usual one in Kyoto." Todo mumbled.

Mai turned her head around to look at us three, "Don't go thinking you'll get off this easy at the exchange event."
"Quit acting like you won!" Nobara angrily shouted.
"Leave your uniform behind, damn it!" Nobara added.
Maki hit the back of Nobara's head with her bamboo stick, "Cut it out, idiot."
"Winning or losing here hardly matters. We'll beat them up at the exchange event." Maki added.

"We'll see you soon, too, princess!" Mai shouted from afar.
"Wait for your knight in shining armour, princess!" Todo shouted from afar.
Once Mai and Todo disappeared, Maki and Nobara approached me.
"Are you doing okay, De Fontaine-senpai?" Nobara asked.
"I'm doing perfectly fine." I replied.
"No, (Y/n)-chan... are you POSITIVE that you're okay? I know how much it hurts when people say bad things about your appearance." Maki asked, needing to be sure.

"I'm quite positive I'm alright. As a matter of fact, she's only giving me a reason to give it my all when the exchange event happens!" I reassured.
Nobara still felt guilty, she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me closer to her as I softly chuckled from the affection.
Maki began to walk away, a sign for us to follow her as I followed Maki with Nobara who kept clinging onto me.

We all went down this tiled pathway in the forest, the trees giving us shade.
"Hey, Maki-san... Is what she said true? That you don't have cursed energy?" Nobara asked.
I turned towards Maki, who kept her back facing us. It was a topic Maki didn't like discussing, I remember asking her and she admitted the truth after a moment of thinking.
Maki let out a chuckle, "It's true."
"So I can't even see curses without these glasses." Maki explained.

"That's why I used cursed tools. They already have curses imbued in them. I can't pour my own cursed energy into them to do things like you all do." Maki explained.
Nobara seemed to have a moment of thought, then turned her head towards me.
"De Fontaine-senpai, I noticed you used this fancy cane as a weapon, do you also have cursed energy imbued in them?" Nobara asked.

I turned towards Maki, who softly sighed as an agreement to explain for me.
"To put it simple, have you ever thought of how (Y/n)-chan is a special-grade student?" Maki asked.
"Not really... I thought she was put into special-grade because of her abilities." Nobara admitted.
She tightened the grip around my neck, but not enough to strangle me with her cheek pressed against mine as it felt ticklish, gaining a giggle out of me.

"Well, Kugisaki-chan... that is the reason why I'm put into special-grade." I explained.
"Huh?!" Nobara gasped.
"You see, for (Y/n)-chan's case, she can manipulate water and used Reverse Cursed Technique, which is obviously not possibly since most jujutsu sorcerers mainly have one ability. Take Fushiguro as an example, he uses the 10 Shadows." Maki explained.

"To mention as well, (Y/n)-chan's water manipulation isn't the only thing that's good. It's her Reverse Cursed Technique, from what the teachers had seen, she's able to not only heal human wounds, but she can heal wounded animals as well as destroyed places in nature. Yet it was told she can't go very far with it, she's small with them and big with us, she has to balance us out." Maki explained.

"That's what worries the teachers... (Y/n)-chan's Reverse Cursed Technique can do so much, it may have a chance to heal cursed spirits as well, which she or them hasn't confirmed yet. That's why so many..." before Maki could finish.
She took notice of my expression, full of worry. Ah, right... how could she forget about what helped with Suguru Geto.
"...Nevermind the last part." Maki muttered.
She noticed that eased me down, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Woah?! De Fontaine-senpai, you're so strong! It explains why you mainly rely on healing!" Nobara shouted, full of excitement.
"You think it's that impressive? I can do more than you see and hear. I'm still teaching myself how to do it all, though." I explained.
"I can't wait to see you take action in the exchange event!" Nobara happily spoke.
She then remembered, turning back to Maki.
"Then why are you a jujutsu sorcerer?" Nobara asked.

That's right... how could we forget about the main topic.
"To spite them." Maki simply replied.
She turned her head to face us both, "I can't wait to see the looks of my family's faces when I become a big shot sorcerer."
"After all the years they've spent looking down on me." Maki added.
Nobara and I glanced towards one another, our eyes sparkled out of glee.

"Come on, let's hurry over to see Shoko-san." Maki demanded.
Nobara and I chased after Maki — Nobara on her left, me on her right.
"I respect you, Maki-san." Nobara admitted.
"You truly are astonishing, Maki-chan!" I happily admitted.
"That so?" Maki questioned.
"Do you think Shoko-san is going to get upset? After all, I haven't shown up to her lessons in weeks..." I asked.
"100%." Maki and Nobara replied.
"Eh?!" I gasped.

TIME-SKIP — THE NEXT DAY.
(Y/n)'s POV.

"Fushiguro!" Nobara whined.
"Have you seen my uniform jacket?" Nobara asked.
"No, I haven't." Megumi replied.
"That's weird." Nobara mumbled.
"I left it right here..." Nobara mumbled, moving her head around the classroom to search for it.
That's until I slid open the door, searching around the classroom as well.
Megumi's eyes lit up, "What are you doing in here, De Fontaine-senpai?"

"I came in here to look for my uniform's shorts. After I took one of my refreshing, exquisite baths along with some tea and pastries. I chose to head into the laundry room where my clothes should have been freshly dried, but my shorts were missing." I explained.
Thankfully, I had a pair of black shorts I wore underneath my jujutsu uniform shorts.
"One of your clothes went missing as well? I mean, I'm missing my jacket and skirt." Nobara asked.

"My shorts aren't the only things that had disappeared. So too my hat and shoes, they had vanished!" I complained.
"Which is why I had to came to search for you to both, to see if you had seen it. Now, now... answer me! Have you seen it?" I questioned.
"Nope. Unfortunately, I'm too busy looking for my own clothes." Nobara explained.
"Neither have I. If you'd like, I can search for them for you, De Fontaine-senpai." Megumi suggested.

"No need." I simply replied.
Nobara searched around the room, so did I. Both of our eyes landed on Panda, who was in the room from afar.
"Oh, Panda-senpai. Have you seen my uniform?" Nobara asked.
Panda slowly rotated his body, revealing he was wearing Nobara's jacket and he was wearing my shorts!
He softly hummed, "I haven't seen it."

"Really? I wonder where it could have gone." Nobara sarcastically questioned, pulling out her hammer.
"Thank you for your honesty, Nii-chan. Kugisaki-chan and I truly appreciate the response." I sarcastically replied, pulling out the Splendor of Tranquil Waters.
Nobara sent a hit to Panda's face with her hammer, I sent a hit towards his ankles. Blood pouring out of his nose as he fell to the ground.

"Hey, my shirt's not here, either." Nobara muttered.
"That's a line that can't be crossed." Nobara added.
"The audacity he has to outstretch the best pair of shorts I held so dearly. It seems that my hat and shoes aren't here, either." I muttered.
Suddenly, the door slammed open. We turned our heads to see that it was Inumaki, seeming Nobara's... skirt? It appeared he also wore my shoes.

"Mustard leaf!" Inumaki proudly shouted. It was adorable, yet not the perfect timing to fool around.
Nobara charged at Inumaki and punched the top of his head harshly, in which he shouted — "Bonito flakes!" out of pain.
Inumaki fell to the floor as Nobara pulled the skirt off of him, while I slipped the shoes out of his feet.
"Jeez, you're both trash." Nobara muttered.
"Their hearts are desired in a landfill." I added in.
"This image is crazy." Megumi thought.

Nobara's eyes then widen to realize that this wasn't her skirt, "Huh? This is Maki-san's."
I had realized I gained my shorts back, which was unfortunately outstretched, as well as my shoes.
"If you have Maki-chan's skirt. Where could yours be?" I asked.
"No clue. Seems like your hat isn't here either." Nobara pointed.
"Where on earth could our other stuff be...?" I questioned.

MEANWHILE, ELSEWHERE.

The doors slid open, "Heya!"
Revealing Gojo, who was in an odd pose — wearing Nobara's skirt.
"I'm Kugisaki Nobara!" Gojo happily spoke.
In the room, was a student, who was supposed to be addressed as... dead, bursting into laughter, then realized something.
"Gojo-sensei. Whose hat is that?" He asked.
Gojo hummed, patting his head then realizing, "I forget to tell him about her, haven't I? Oh, well!"

EXTRAS?:

OKKOTSU YUTA — [?%/100%]
                                   Stage: HAD GONE OUT OF SYSTEM. RECEIVE OKKOTSU YUTA BEFORE A CONSEQUENCE HAPPENS.
                                   Danger Level: ?%.

ZEN'IN MAKI — [34%/100%]
                             Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making her obsession at a higher level.
                             Danger Level: 5%.

INUMAKI TOGE — [17%/100%]
                                   Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow obsessive.
                                   Danger Level: 0%.

PANDA  — [34%/100%]
                                   Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, starting to grow overprotective.
                                   Danger Level: 5%.

SATORU GOJO — [35%/100%]
                                Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, taking simple steps to making his obsession at a higher level.
                                Danger Level: 5%.

SUGURU GETO — [?/100%]
                                 Stage: SYSTEM HAD ACCIDENTALLY CRASHED. SUGURU GETO, NO LONGER ONLINE.
                                 Danger Level: ?%.

YAGA MASAMICHI — [35%/100%]
                                         Stage: Satisfactory knowledge on one another, starting to grow overprotective.
                                          Danger Level: 5%.

IEIRI SHOKO — [17%/100%]
Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow overprotective.
Danger Level: 0%

ORIMOTO RIKA — [?%/100%]
                             Stage: SYSTEM HAD ACCIDENTALLY CRASHED, ORIMOTO RIKA, NO LONGER ONLINE... OR IS SHE?
                                   Danger Level: ?%.

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI — [23%/100%]
                                                Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow obsessive.
                                                Danger Level: 0%

KUGISAKI NOBARA — [24%/100%]
                                           Stage: Deficient knowledge on one another, starting to grow obsessive.
                                           Danger Level: 0%

ZEN'IN MAI — [3%/100%]
                          Stage: Poor knowledge on one another.
                          Danger Level: 0%

TODO AOI — [5%/100%]
                       Stage: Poor knowledge on one another.
                       Danger Level: 0%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 41 12
As the clock struck midnight on Y/n L/n 6th birthday, she started seeing weird creatures. Some were nice, some did not bother her, and the rest were...
8.1K 210 24
ON HIATUS ๐Ÿซถ - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
171K 4.5K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...