𝐖𝐒π₯𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 πƒπ«πžπšπ¦π¬ |...

By euphoricdemie

A semi famous teen finds a familiar face in her comments.. More

πŸ’πŸŽ€πŸ©°
α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ꜰᴜɴ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ι’α΄€α΄α΄‡κœ±
α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄Ιͺᴇʀ
Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄„ΚœΚ α΄…α΄€Κκœ±
κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’
Κ€α΄κœ±Κ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄‡α΄‹κœ±
ɴᴏᴛ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄€ α΄„Κ€α΄œκœ±Κœ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʙᴏʏ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴍʏ α΄„α΄α΄α΄α΄‡Ι΄α΄›κœ±

954 16 21
By euphoricdemie

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

sept21st

[liked by wanna, meafranco, malachibarton, jaylawaltonofficial and 768,392 others]
Caption: New role????New series???? New movie????? who knows🤷‍♀️

@meafranco: i do🙋‍♀️
^Creator: stfu mea😰

@malachibarton: looking older than your real age🧐🧐
^Creator: whachu mean im literally 56👴🏼

@wanna: 👀👀
*liked by creator*

@kenzie: AHHHHHH!
^Creator: AHHHHH!

@madisonbeer: gorgeous!
^Creator: shut the fridge😨

@cocoquin: im confused

@iloveaileeforever: WHAT!!! IM SO EXCITED!

Load More

Sept27th

[liked by coravelvel, wanna, onwardjdub and 671,817 others]
Caption: Unfolding more secrets by the day🙈

@meafranco: foreva proud of you❤️
^Creator: Love you more than anything❤️‍🩹

@coravelvel: you've been gone for a week and it's not fun.
^Creator: sorry babycakes, fly out?
^@coravelvel: I WILL!!
*liked by creator*

@kenzie: ailee i cannot wait..
^Creator: Mckenzie. neither can i!

@wanna: wait where you at?
^Creator: Atlanta😊
^@wanna: wait forreal? i live here, should hang some time.
^Creator: needa check my calendar busy person😋
^@wanna: 😂🙄

@fanofthecharlestons: ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS?!

@javonisbae89: wth she took my man🥲
^@cocoquin: dont worry she took mine too

wanna

w:hey

a: hii

w: soo i live out here ik
we dk eachother but it'd
be cool meeting you

a: yeah i agree ill have to check
when im free but id be down

w:nicee, soo wanna tell
me whachu doing out here😏

a: cant do, top secret info 🤫

w:but im your new bestie🤷‍♀️

a: you wish atlanta boy😂

w: its wanna actually

a: wannabe best friend

w: ouch, that hurt 😞

a: my bad bro

w: friendzoned already?!😧

a: maybe🤔 gotta think bout it

w: aint nothing to think
about shawty im pretty chill
and im pretty sure you'd fall for me

a: boyy you popped up
in my comments and MY dms🧐

w: valid😐
*reacted with 😂*
w: gotta go tho busy man
text me when you know a date

a: oki dokes
*❤️ by wanna*

Ailee smiled to herself as she say in her caravan with her mom looking over at her. "What are you smiling about?" her eyebrows raised as she folded some of ailees clothes.

"nothing" kiki was unconvinced but let the girl be in her own world. A knock was heard at the door. Kiki opened it to see a crew member. "Ailees on in 5" kiki nods as ailee turns her phone off and gets up.

She was on the set of a new movie. She played the main characters and she was loving it. A movie about crime and female mafias. She was having a blast filming it and couldn't wait to announce it.

dec26th

[liked by wanna, coravelvel, meafranco, malachibarton, jaylawaltonofficial, zendaya and 1,364,793 others]
Caption: Diamonds 💎 Only in theatre March 4th! #Diamonds #AileeAvery #DiamondsMovie

@meafranco: SO MF PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
^Creator: I love you!

@coravelvel: AHHHH SO HAPPY FOR YOU BBY!! come home now!!
^Creator: OMWWW!! I LOVE YOU

@kenzie: IM ACTUALLY MEGA PROUD AND I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING IN ME!!
^Creator: I love you with my whole soul❤️

@wanna: this looks like its gonna hit different, proud of you shawty❤️
^Creator: Thank you wanna❣️

@malachibarton: Damn im gonna have to watch this wiv the fam😎
^Creator: YAY! I love your mom! hope she likes it🥰

@zendaya: so talented! you're the future of television❤️
^Creator: You're gonna make me cry😣💓

@aileeismtygf91: OMG OMG OMGGGGG

@waltonfan11: So excited!!

@cocoquinnfann: SO HAPPY TO FINALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!!

27ths dec

whosaileeavery

a: im free and i leave tmr javon send me the addy

w: ****************

a: see you soon😋
*❤️ by wanna*

Javons heart started to race as he smiled. He had a crush on this girl since he watched her first movie. He never thought she'd recognize him but there he was getting ready to meet her for the first time.

"hey wanna you got my charger?" jayla walks in confused as javon rushed around his room. "what are you doing?" her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "im meeting someone." he grabs a pair of jeans and quickly chucks them on.

"coco?" javon looked at her with a look. "dont mention coco whilst ailees here" he grabbed a tank top and a hat quickly. "Aill- AILEE AVERY?!" jaylas yells could be heard by the neighbours as she was shocked. "Yes ailee avery now shush you're so loud!" he sprays cologne all over him and rushes to his bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Since when the fuck are you two acquaintances?" jaylas confusion was beyond her knowledge at this point. "I made a move, jaden told me to, shes in atlanta for her new film and i invited her to hang out while shes here and she just told me shes free today and shes coming now!" in one breath he blurted it all out as he quickly brushed his pearls.

"I know shes here i saw her post it's so exciting we need to go watch in the theatre but regardless, i wanna meet her." she crossed her arms as the boy sighed. "whatever just dont- make it weird i want to be her friend and not have it be awkward." javon rushes to go and spray himself once more.

"Javon you're going to drown her in your cologne. stop." he sighs and takes a breather. "I cant be like this over meeting a girl, its such a pussy move" he sits on his bed as his sister joins him. "you like her big deal, its normal" she comforts. "ive never met her, imagine shes a bitch and im disappointed" jayla gives him a look. "Seriously? ailee-avery a bitch? never in a million years, she may have confidence but im certain she is not a bitch"

There was then a ring at the doorbell. "Fuck off is that her!!" jayla pounces up to look out the window as her excitement takes over. "Jayla! Chill! please!" javon stands as he goes downstairs to open the door.

He opens it to see the face he had been crushing on for over a million years, in person. "Hey!" ailee smiles. "Hey" wanna returns the smile as he moves to allow her to enter.

Her outfit was cute and coordinated. She wore a cropped hoodie with some baggy joggers with betty boop on the back.

Javon walks ahead as ailee follows. "you're house is nice" javon laughs. "Thanks, great conversation starter charleston" ailee laughs as she pushes him. They head to his room. Ailee walks into his room and looks around. "my rooms cooler." she sits on the bed as so does javon. "ill be the judge of that" he says as ailee takes her converses off and sits more centred on the bed closer to javon.

"so tell me about your new movie" javon leans his arm on the pillows and resting his head on it to face ailee. "well it's about a female mafia boss who gets into problems and has to sort things out herself because nobody else can do it for her" ailee smiles as she finishes.

"are you the female mafia boss?" he questions. "Well it doesnt say staring ailee avery for no reason" ailee laughs as wanna does too. "might've been a lie never know, you may be slick" ailee laughs again. "You dont know me at all, i cant lie for shit, and i love my fans too much to lie to them" javon admires her as she spoke.

He loved her eyes and nose and lips. She was just perfect. "guess i gotta get to know you-" javon was interrupted by the ringing of ailees phone. "im so sorry" ailee ignores it and silences it. "you not gonna look who it is?" javon questions. "No need, its only malachi he always calls me on his way back from baseball" javons stomach felt funny as he heard another guys name but he knew who it was.

He knew they were close and he knew they'd been friends since stuck in the middle. He nods and smiles.

The two get to talking and laughing and realise they get along really well and have alot in common. "you got any siblings?" ailee shakes her head. "Im an only child but my bestfriends are basically my sisters cause im with them all day every day." javon nods. "Who cora and mea??" ailee chuckles with a nod. "I also consider kenzie like a sister and maddie because i grew up with them but i havent seen them in 4 years which sucks." javon nods as he listens to the girls life.

Suddenly the door opens and jaden and jayla walk in. "hey ailee im jayla and this is jaden" ailee smiles. "Heyy" jayla smiles back. "yall wanna go get food?" ailee smirks as she looks at javon pleadingly. "Cmon then" he smiles as ailee pops up.

They all have some laughs when they keep taking pictures of one another without eachother knowing and javon posts his.

"Ohhh you little bugger you wait!!" ailee says as javon laughs.

The four share some laughs and get raising canes. "I actually love this shit." ailee stuffs the chicken in her mouth making javon laugh. "the foods not gonna run charleston" ailee flips him off.

"when's your premiere?" jayla asks ailee as she eats some fries. "Next week in LA, you guys should come im allowed to invite guests to the after party" the three siblings look at eachother and agree. "Great!" ailee smiles as she continues to eat her munch.

She didnt want to admit but she liked hanging with javon and his siblings but mostly him. He made her laugh even when she doesn't feel like it, she feels comfortable around him which made her feel safe. She definitely saw herself becoming closer with him. What a story she has to tell cora and mea.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 280 36
Just imagines of Jaden Walton that's all
48.9K 371 15
your 15 turning 16 ima few months your adoptive mom is Kendall Jenner and you met this boy because he was famous :)
49.3K 307 38
..
59.2K 377 50
So bitches there will be bunch of Walton imagines so please if you have some idea give me some . so if you don't like it maybe don't read this yeah...