solangelo oneshots

By goofyahhkian

*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR THE COVER, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PART TITLED OVER CONTEST, I HAVE ON... More

eyeliner
nico's nightmare
random headcanons
christmas in the di Solace household
airplanes
cute kids
Caught
"Will, you need to sleep."
will got hurt
nico's birthday
the lost
proposal
pride month
blondes
the day will dies
"And who am I looking at?"
Panic attack
The morning after the wedding
Royal au
Sleep & nightmares
Panic Attack
Playground Problems
Italian
Always
Nico overusing his powers
Netflix n chill
"I miss him."
Nico's favorite fact
Fanart by alessia.trunfio
lol project ✌️
Tell me
Say You Won't Let Go
Post-its
Nico di Angelo loves me!
😘😘
Today's the day
Cute lil a/n
Love languages
The number one rule
Wills crappy day
😭 (A/N)
"We are all broken, that's how the light gets in."
Heights
Hands
Morning routine
Will overused his powers
A poem about Nico
Studying (no actual studying occurred)
Percy's best man speech
Streamers
First kiss
Mornings
Salon troubles
Happy valentines day!
Finally!
🥲☺️ (A/N)
Ask Nico and Will
Queer encyclopedia (A/N)
The hickey healer
Plauge!Will
Important debate A/N
7 minutes
Dear Theodosia
A little au
Hamilton
Faint
Cover art contest! AN
Soldier!Will
Math Help
Fights and laundromats
Cuddly
Heartstopper (?) reference
Anyone could tell
sneaking around
Sad
Sleep needed
Stargazing
Tourettes syndrome
Helppppp (A/N)
Accident
Sleep needed pt 2
stacy's brother
Wedding!
OMG (A/N)
Pickup Lines Don't Work on Autistic People William!
Pickup Lines Shouldn't Be Said At The Campfire
AUTHOR NOTE BC AHHHH
"He's dead!"
Tap tap tap
'Lost'
Help me help you
This time
Gym class
Gym class pt2 (hypothesis)
Jealousy jealousy
"She's gone!"
Meet the fam

How Will and Nico broke each other's hearts.

361 12 49
By goofyahhkian

So...lots of angst.

TW SH and mentions of sewer slide

————————————————————————

Will opened the door to the hades cabin, searching for Nico.

"Neeks? Where are you?" he called. He heard crying coming from the bathroom. Shit.

Will tried the handle, but it wouldn't open. He pounded the door.

"Nico! Let me in! It's just me!" he yelled. He just heard crying in response. Screw it. Will took a deep breath and gathered his strength. He grabbed the door handle and ripped it off, effectively opening the locked door. Will gasped at what he saw.

Nico was on the ground, cuts up and down his arms, blood all around him. Fuck. Will picked him up and held him close to his chest. Nico sobbed in his arms. Will hated the sound, so he forced him asleep.

"Kayla, I need help bandaging his arms," Will said to her as she watched him walk in with a look of terror.

"Um, y-yeah of course." They got to work trying to stop the bleeding and bandage all the cuts. It took a while, and then Will had to find some blood to give Nico, because he had lost so much.

He could barely stand to see Nico like that, his cheeks tear stained and his arms wrapped in bandages. He tore his eyes away and went to Nico's cabin, scrubbing the blood off the floor.

A couple of hours later, Nico woke up. He saw Will next to him, holding his hand with a pained expression on his face. He had tears in his eyes and his cheeks were red.

"You're awake." Nico smiled weakly.

"Hi." He could feel Will's anger.

"Hi? 'Oh yeah, I nearly killed myself, but hey what's up how're you doing this fine day, hm?' Seriously Nico?" Will stood up, clearly pissed, but Nico didn't know why exactly.

"What's your problem?" he shot back.

"My problem? Nico what is wrong with you!? D-Do you not trust me or something? Why don't you talk to me? I could have HELPED you! Do you even..." Will sat down and dragged his hands through his hair. "No, you know what? I'm making this about me. Are you okay? How do your arms feel?"

"I'm fine, now continue what you were saying. What were you about to say?"

"No, I'm not doing this now you have to rest-"

"No! Continue it, because you're obviously pissed with something on your mind, so talk!" Nico said angrily. Will closed his eyes and took a breath.

"You know what I have on my mind? You. All of the time. And at this point I'm not sure if you feel the same way! You tell me you love me, then you go and try to commit fucking suicide! D-D-Do you even trust me enough to tell me how you feel? If you love me, talk to me! Show me that you trust me, show me that you aren't a goddamn liar!" Tears were coming steadily down Will's face.

"I...I'm sorry, Will, I-"

"No, sorry doesn't fucking cut it! I love you so much, and it feels like it's completely one sided! I try so hard to make you happy, and I get nothing in return! Jesus, I..." Will sat down and put his head in his hands. "I love you more than anything in the world. Honestly it scares me sometimes, how attached I am. You're breaking my heart, Nico." Nico could barely see through his tears.

"Will..."

"You know, maybe we just aren't meant for each other, Nico."

"No! Please, stay with me," Nico cried.

"I just can't do this anymore. I can't be with you anymore. This is goodbye, Nico."

And that is how Nico and Will broke each other's hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.3K 15
Only 2 people in the world have the same tattoo in the same spot. Everyone has their match, and everyone has a soulmate. Most people travel the world...
26.4K 355 42
After Nico and Will broke up 5 years ago, Nico has been doing his best to stay away from demigods and Greek Mythology shit in general. But now, Percy...
1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.3K 251 14
[completed] Cas and Dean had been best friends for as long as they could remember. Since they were next door neighbors, they did everything together...