Electric Love {Kaminari Denki...

By southparkfan669

Y/n Bakugo wants nothing more in life than to become a Pro Hero. She wants to protect innocent people and sav... More

PLAYLIST
Chapter One: Hospital Visit
Chapter Two: Rescue Mission
Chapter Four: Dorm Room
Chapter Five: New Friends
Chapter Six: Hero License Exam
Character Sheet
Chapter Seven: Hero License Exam Final
Chapter Eight: First Day
Chapter Nine: The Big Three
Chapter Ten: Newspaper
Chapter Eleven: Work Studies Begin!
Chapter Twelve: An Unpleasant Talk
Chapter Thirteen: Go!
Chapter Fourteen: Aftermath
Chapter Fifteen: Study Sesh
Chapter Sixteen: School Festival
Chapter Seventeen: School Festival Roles
Chapter Eighteen: Guitar Practice
Chapter Nineteen: Was it that Obvious?
Chapter Twenty: Hero Too

Chapter Three: New Classmate

85 4 0
By southparkfan669

I walk into the kitchen, a yawn escaping my lips. I only managed to get about four hours of sleep since mom lectured me for hours after returning home with Katsuki last night. She was proud of me for stepping up, but also mad because I could have gotten seriously hurt.

"Morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, dad."

"How'd you sleep last night?" Dad asks, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Like shit. Even after falling asleep, all I could hear was moms yelling. She haunts my dreams sometimes."

"Y'know, you really had us worried last night, kiddo. After Midoriya's mom called to make sure you made it home alright and you never came home, we thought something bad might have happened to ya."

I frown at the thought of worrying my parents that much. I didn't mean to make them worry. "I didn't think about that. I just wanted to do what I could to save Kats."

"I know, sweetheart." Dad chuckles while ruffling my hair. "You're gonna make a great hero someday."

A smile makes its way to my face as I swat dad's hand away. "Hey! I just brushed my hair!"

I hear the doorbell go off, signaling that someone is here. I look up at my dad to see he looks just as confused. We both go to see who's at the door, but mom is already standing there talking to someone.

"Oh, come in!" Mom opens the door wider to let the person, or should I say people, in.

My eyes widen at seeing All Might walk into our living room with another man. I feel like I know who that other guy is, but I can't remember where I've seen him from.

I plug my ears, seeing mom looking at the staircase. "Katsuki, get down here! Your teachers are here!" The two guys look shocked at moms yell. Mom turns back to them and motions for them to sit on the smaller couch. "Please, take a seat while we wait for Katsuki. Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, thank you," the dark-haired man speaks, sitting down next to All Might.

Katsuki walks down the stairs, looking confused, but walks over to the couch facing our guests and sits down without a word. I've never seen him so quiet before. He must think it's all his fault that All Might had to retire. I can read that boy like a book. Most of the time, at least. Mom and dad each sit down on one side of Katsuki while I walk behind the couch to listen to.

The dark-haired man speaks first, "We came here today to discuss the students moving into dorms on campus."

"You kiddin? Hell yeah, get this kid in a dorm room." Without a second thought, mom agreed to the idea while smacking Katsuki upside the head. Making me cover my mouth with one hand to not let my laughter out.

"You hag! Hit me again, and I'll kill you!"

Mom smacks Katsuki again, this time I can't help the loud laugh that leaves my mouth, and starts screaming at Katsuki, "If you hadn't been so damn weak, you never would've gotten caught and caused all that trouble! Your sister had to save your ass!"

"Hey, wait! Don't drag me into this!"

Katsuki growls at mom, his quirk setting off little sparks in his hands.

"C'mon, you two. Please. No fighting. We don't wanna frighten your teacher, do we?" Dad tries to defuse the situation, unsuccessfully might I add.

"Shut it, you clown!"

"Yeah, you're the one who needs to butt out! Oh, don't you even think about using your quirk, Katsuki!"

I chuckle, having seen this coming from a mile away. 'Every time...'

As soon as there is a moment of silence, the teacher speaks again, "So you're saying you give us your consent?"

"Hm? Oh, the dorm? Actually, we're grateful. Katsuki's fearless and good at everything he tries, especially since he's got that stupid awesome quirk. People were always fawning over him whether he deserved it or not." Katsuki gives mom a side eye when she says that. But it's true. Katsuki has always gotten praise since we developed our quirks. "It's probably why he ended up like this. That's why I liked what you said at the press conference. See, that's when I understood that the school was watching him closely. I was worried about the kid obviously and didn't know what would happen. But he's back now, safe and sound, so it worked out. I'm sure UA will face harsh criticism from some people. We still trust you, though, so we'll leave him to you. Right?"

Dad nods his head in agreement with mom. "Mh-hm!"

They bow their heads in thanks. Mom held a hand to Katsukis head to force him into a bow as well, and I quickly follow along. "He's a hot-tempered brat, and we know he's a pain, but please train him hard and make him a good hero."

All Might whispers something to the other teacher before turning back to mom and dad. "Of course."

"Now, about your daughter's enrollment at UA."

──────────────────

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about you transferring to UA?" Katsuki asks, showing me around the large school. We've been to the cafeteria, our homeroom, and the training grounds. We are now on our way to the dorms to meet up with the rest of my new class.

I tap a finger to my lips, letting a sly smirk cross my features, then shrugging. "Thought it would be a fun little surprise."

"There is nothing fun about this."

"Oh, c'mon! You know you missed me!"

"Not a chance."

My smirk falls into a frown. If he wants to be a jerk, then two can play that game. "Well, I know Izuku missed me."

"What did you say?!"

I stick my tongue out at Katsuki while crossing my arms. "You heard me."

We soon made it to the front of our dorm building, seeing all our classmates standing in front of our teacher, Mr. Aizawa. It looks like he has already started explaining things to the other students already.

"Now. I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however... We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were suppose to get during the Training Camp." A few people started commenting on the training camp situation. "This is important, listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night."

I shudder knowing exactly where this is going. Mr. Aizawa really scolded me for this already. Since I wasn't a student yet, I received no punishment, but I was told if I ever do something so reckless again, I would be expelled for sure.

"Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the Hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. The six of you who went, of course. But also the remaining 12 who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students. That's all."

"Wait, you said six students went to rescue Bakugo, but you only said five names. Who else went to rescue Bakugo?" Uraraka questions, not understanding he was talking about me.

"That brings me to our next topic. A new student transferring from America will be joining your class. She already got this lecture when I visited her home to get consent from her parents for the dorms."

The frog girl asks, "Why did the new student tag along with the others? How would she have any connection to Bakugo?"

Mr. Aizawa ignores the question and turns to the dorms, walking inside. "Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home."

"Uh, we're supposed to be excited after that speech?" A few of the students say in sync. I chuckle at their reactions, catching the attention of a few of my new classmates.

"N/n-chan!" Izuku exclaims, turning to look at me so fast I swear he got whiplash. "You're our new classmate? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Surprise!" I grin, doing jazz hands. "I didn't even tell Kats, so don't feel too bummed out."

"This is great! We can hang out like we used to!" Izuku grabs my hands, getting excited.

I shake our hands up and down, also getting excited to see my best friend every day once again. It's so much better seeing him in person than over video chat. "I miss hanging out with you!"

"Oi! Hands to yourself, Deku!"

"Ah, sorry, Kacchan!" Izuku exclaims, yanking his hands from mine. A few of the students seem confused at Katsuki's words. I guess none of the others from that night mentioned me being his sister.

Before I can say anything else to Izuku, an arm wraps around my shoulders. My head tilts to the side as I see the flirty blond boy from the hospital standing next to me. "Hey, you're that cute girl from Midoriya's hospital room," Kaminari says, a sly smirk forming on his lips.

I giggle softly, "Mhmm, and you're the flirty blond boy. Though, you won't find me cute for long." I see Izuku's eyes widen from the corner of my eye, and I hear my brother stomping up behind us. The blond boy is in for it now.

"What? Why's that?"

"Come here," Katsuki mutters, and I feel Kaminari being yanked away from me. I turn to see Katsuki has a grip on the back of Kaminaris shirt and is dragging him backward.

"Uh- Huh? Wait. What for?" With that, Katsuki and Kaminari disappear around the corner of bushes. Not a second later, Kaminari yelps and sparks of electricity are shooting off in all different directions. Then Kaminari pops around the corner with dumb look on his face. "Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay."

A girl with purple hair, who I didn't see at Izuku's hospital room, covers her mouth as she laughs at the sight.

Kaminari walks back over to us, thumbs up, moving up and down quickly.

A boy with black hair asks, "Dude. What'd Bakugo do to you?"

I let out a soft groan at the sight before me. Katsuki can be way too overprotective sometimes. I turn my attention to the depressed looking redhead behind me. "Hey, Kirishima."

Kirishima's eyes snap up to look at me. "Oh, hey Baku-chan."

"Here," I say while pulling out some cash from my pocket and handing it to him.

"Whoa! What are you giving me this for?!"

"It's for the night vision goggles you bought."

Kirishima blinks, thinking about my words. Once he realizes what I said, he begins to protest. "I can't take that..."

"Take it." I shove the money into his hands and smile at him. "Thank you for rescuing my brother." Kirishima returns my smile as I rush to catch up to Katsuki, who's making his way inside the dorm building. "Hey! Wait up, dummy!"

"Who the hell are you calling a dummy?!"

"You obviously!"

Once we are all inside the dormitory, Mr. Aizawa begins explaining how the dorms will work. "Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right, and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry room." I smile checking out the common area with the rest of my classmates.

"It's even got a courtyard," the black haired boy with strange elbows says, looking out the back door.

"It's so spacious and new!" The pink skinned girl exclaims, laughing and rushing around to check everything out.

Uraraka starts swaying side to side with a dazed look on her face. "I'm living in a mansion."

I quickly slip my arms under her armpits to hold her up straight as she falls backward. "Woah! Careful!"

"Thank you," Uraraka says as she regains her balance.

"Doth my ears deceive me? Our baths... are located in the common space?" The short purple haired boy exclaims, then gulps loudly with a perverted look across his face. "Is this heaven?"

"They're separated by gender, and you'll behave yourself."

The boy looks like he's seen a ghost at our teacher's words. "Yes, sir."

We move into one of the empty dorms as Mr. Aizawa continues to explain, "Living quarters start on the next floor. Four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room. You should be comfortable. You've got your own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets."

Izuku and I walk out onto the balcony to look outside as he exclaims, "We have balconies?! Wow!"

I chuckle at how cute my best friend is as I walk back inside the room to check it out more closely. It's roughly the same size as Katsuki and I's bedrooms at home, so I should have enough room for everything. Not that I have a whole lot of stuff anyway.

"This room is about the same size as my closet at home, but I'll manage," Yaoyorozu says, cutting off my thoughts. She's looking around the room, seemingly trying to judge if she will be able to fit everything in the given space provided.

"It's the size of my house!" Uraraka falls backward with that statement.

I once again catch the girl, just barely, before she hits the ground. "Are you okay?!"

"Just, fine..."

"These are your dorm assignments." Mr. Aizawa shows us a chart with all our dorms on it. I locate mine on floor 3, my room being right next to Jiros. "The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so spend the day unpacking and getting settled. I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow. For now, get to work."

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa!" Everyone says together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
4.7K 96 21
✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭." "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭." ✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞ The man b...
90.3K 3.5K 171
Complete This book follows Akira Kiriya's experiences and encounters during her first year at UA high school. How will she fare with her new classmat...
15.1K 442 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...