Thoughts

By SofiaGuerriero

Late night thoughts; a product of my overthinking and reminiscing. More

What happened?
I wish...
Craving
Closet
Wait and Hope
In my head.
Scars
Luna

What I want to say...

1 0 0
By SofiaGuerriero

I didn't get to ask if you're happy. I didn't get to ask your meaning behind the words you said. I talked too much, was afraid that if I asked and listened you'd tell me you exaggerated, that you're perfectly fine without me, that it was all a joke. But now I'm looking at going to your school because I want to be close to you again. Realizing that jumping into another relationship was never going to help me get over you. I don't think I can. Do you know she doesn't trust you? I trust you. I wish I was where she is. I miss you. I want to tell you about my life, and to be a part of yours. I hate that we're always forced apart. I said you're my person, but am I yours? Or did she take my place? She's in front of you, I'm not. I know this, but I can't help but wonder who it is you really want. If I was there, would you choose me? Or would you stay with your "fiancé"? Sure we have obstacles, but you and I both know there's a reason we agreed we could never be just friends. If you meant what you said, if you think that leaving was a mistake, that it should never have happened, why wouldn't you come back? Why stay with her? Why stop talking with me? Why leave again? I never got to tell you that I'm always here for you. That I will always pick up when you call. That if you ever needed anything, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Because I still love you. I never stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 64.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 98.9K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...