Uns Ki Mohabbat : Heartstrings

Por fictionalwriter13

As I listened to her, I realized she loved talking to herself about me. The way she insulted me, no one had e... Mais

Prologue
Characters
Family
Chapter : 1 - Her Red Scarf
Chapter : 2 - His Mehbooba
Chapter : 3 - Wahin Aankhen
Chapter : 4 - Her Stalker
Chapter : 5 - Intezaar
Chapter : 6 - Mulaqaat
Chapter : 7 - Crazy For Her
Chapter : 8 - Pinch of Flirtiness
Chapter : 9 - Nightmare
Chapter : 11 - Red Like Tomatoes
Chapter : 12 - Nafrat
Chapter : 13 - Admiration
Chapter : 14 - Sukoon
Chapter : 15 - Nader Mansion Visit
Chapter: 16 - Dream or Reality
Chapter : 17 - Uns winning Abbu's heart
Chapter : 18 - Facing Fears
Chapter : 19 - You're here too?
Chapter : 20 - He Blushes?
Chater : 21 - Mujhe meri mohabbat dede
Chapter : 22 - Woh behad khubsurat tih.
Chapter : 23 - Behpanah Mohabbat
Chapter : 24 - Yeh izhaare mohabbat hai?
Chapter : 25 - Sweetheart!
Chapter : 26 - Sweet khane ki farmaish
Chapter : 27 - Parwaah hai, inhe meri?
Chapter : 28 - Kya mai, napaak hoon?
Chapter : 29 - Yaah Allah, uski hifazat karna.
Chapter : 30 - Baarish
Chapter : 31 - Astaqfirulla, where's the door?
Chapter : 32 - Bas, mohabbat hogayi tih tumse.
Chapter : 33 - Bas, mohabbat hein toh ki tih.
Chapter : 34 - Maybe she left you for this very question.
Chapter : 35 - Yaah shayad har waqt yaad aati hai.

Chapter : 10 - Mohabbat Ka Izhaar

1.4K 93 8
Por fictionalwriter13

I'm already in a bad mood, and then there's this Aziz. I was cursing him internally and walking towards the cafeteria where Ezzeh was waiting for me.

"Oh God, is everything alright, what happened, why are you so angry?" Ezzeh asked, seeing me slam the books down on the table. I sat down, cradling my head in my hands, now nursing a headache.

"What happened, tell me, did someone say something?" Ezzeh asked again, worried.

"It's Nader, Zeher laghta hai woh mujhe, Ezzeh, Zeher". I don't know how he's everywhere I go and every time we cross paths, I'm just so tired of it," I said, still massaging my head.

"Who, Nader? Will you explain a bit more clearly what happened?" This time Ezzeh was confused, trying to understand my words."That same Aziz Nader, Ezzeh. That Bhegairat Insaan."
"What did that poor guy do now?" Ezzeh chuckled.

"Poor and him? Don't call him poor. He's not at all like how he appears. Just like his devilish eyes, he's a devil himself, or say no less than a devil," I said, being absolutely done with him.

"Uns, calm down, okay? Take a deep breath and tell me everything," she asked, and I recounted everything from yesterday: how we both bumped into each other at college, then how I met him at his house, him welcoming me with a bouquet of Lego daisies, then how we met again at my cafe, our conversation, our argument over coffee.

After that, I reached home and had an argument with my father. And if all that wasn't enough, I had the same nightmare again. And today, when I was trying to control myself from bursting out on anyone, Aziz gave me the perfect opportunity to unleash all my anger on him.

"Uns, as much as I know you, you're not the type to unleash your anger on a stranger. No matter how angry you may be, apart from your loved ones, you rule or unleash your emotions on anyone else," Ezzeh said, trying to reassure me, but I'm now puzzled. Why? Why do I even talk to him?

"But Ezzeh, we've only had one encounter so far," I said, more like trying to convince her.

But she countered, "Uns, you haven't just encountered him once, but four times in a single day, and not just for minutes, but for hours. Spending that much time with someone is enough to understand what kind of person they are. Ezzeh's words are confusing me."

It's true that I spent more time with him yesterday, but that doesn't mean I have feelings for him.

"Uns, why aren't you understanding? The thing is very simple, you're in love with him, admit it," Ezzeh exclaimed, causing me to freeze in both words and actions.

No, this can never happen. I can't fall in love with someone just by spending one day with them.

"What are you saying, Ezzeh? Are you in your senses?" I asked, utterly shocked by her statement.

"My dear, I'm telling you the truth, you're in love with him," Ezzeh said again, smiling.

"Don't joke, Ezzeh. How could I be in love with someone who welcomed me with a Lego daisy bouquet?" I asked.

"That's exactly it. Has anyone ever greeted you like that before? And look at his consideration; he knew you had allergies to real daisies, so he gave you flowers that would never trigger your allergies.And didn't you keep those daisies in your room?" Ezzeh was questioning me.

"Well, they... they just looked nice to me," I said, stuttering.

"Oh, really?" Ezzeh replied, noticing my hesitation.

"You might not know him, Uns, but I do, and so does the whole college. He's the heartthrob of the college, perfect in looks, charm, academics, sports, personality-everything. Girls are crazy about him," Ezzeh began telling me about him.

"If girls are so crazy about him, why is he after me? He already has so many girls around him," I said through gritted teeth, feeling frustrated.

"Now, if Aziz Nader likes fire, what can we say about it? Anyone can see how much he loves you just by looking at him, Uns. Just admit it, you love him too," Ezzeh was making every effort to convince me.

"Ezzeh," I called out to her, signaling to stop now.

"Uns," she cut me off, "Okay, tell me, what's the problem? Why are you pretending to hate him so much?"

"Ezzeh, I am not pretending. I truly hate him, and I don't need any reason to hate him. He has already given me enough reasons to hate him with all my heart," I exclaimed, while putting the books in my bag.

"Like what?" Ezzeh asked.

"Firstly, he's not at all decent; he directly flirts with me. Secondly, he didn't fast yesterday, and that person didn't even go to pray. And thirdly, I don't know what issue he has with coffee, Ezzeh.

But even if he dislikes coffee so much, why does he keep coming to your cafe, Uns? If he doesn't like coffee, why does he keep coming to your cafe just to meet you? Isn't that enough to understand how much he loves you, Uns?"

Ezzeh's every word was chipping away at my wall of dislike towards him.

"I'm not forcing you to admit it, Uns. Take some time to think, and when he comes today, talk to him," Ezzeh said with great gentleness.

"Do you think he will come today after what I said to him this morning?" I asked her, guilt clearly visible on my face. "I said so many things to him; I shouldn't have."

"Uns, yahan baat Mohabbat ki hai (this is a matter of love) . Even though that person didn't know much about you, he kept coming to the cafe every day, just hoping you would show up. So, will he not come today, Uns?

If he does come to the cafe today, then understand, he loves you. If he doesn't come, then what's the harm in continuing to hate?" Ezzeh said, smiling.

"You should be a love guru, Ezzeh," I said, smiling.

"Finally, you smiled," she said, taking a deep breath and getting up, patting my shoulder as if she had won first prize for convincing me.

"That's what I do for a living," she said, and with that, she started walking. I joined her, and we both got engrossed in our classes then.

After iftar, I arrived at the cafe; I had to conduct interviews today. I hoped many people would come.

I opened the door to see Usman talking with a few people who were sitting near the counter. I went towards Usman; he greeted me and said, "Appi, here are the people who came for the interview."

"Okay, send them to my cabin, Usman," I said while going inside the cabin, removing my coat, and arranging the papers.

After 5 minutes, the interviewees came in: 5 females and 2 males for serving jobs and 2 males for handling the counter. I selected all 7 for serving drinks to customers, and now it was time to interview those two men.

Both came and sat in front of me. They greeted me and introduced themselves.

"My name is Yash Pratab," the right one said.

"And I am Hamza Nader," the left one said.

Nader, this name reminded me of him again. The world can't be so small, Uns, that you will meet his family members. This person sitting on my left can't be his family.

"Both are well qualified in cooking," so I asked them.

"Well, Mr. Pratab, you're highly qualified in your course. Why do you want to work here, where you only have to make coffee and sweets?" I asked.

He smiled and responded, "Well, I shouldn't say this, but I own a restaurant. Being a boss is boring, and I am here to experience how it feels to be an employee." He said smiling, yet he was serious when he was saying it.

"Oh," I said. What kind of person is he? This is my first time interviewing, so I had no idea how to deal with this kind of stuff. But it's not like I am hiring for business purposes, so it doesn't matter how crazy they are to work.

I moved to the next person asking, "And Mr. Hamza, what about you? Why do you want to work here?" He smiled, but not a normal one; I don't know which smile he was giving, but it was weird, to be honest.

"You might think I am a bit crazy, Ms. Reza, but I just want to have fun. So I am here."

"These people are crazy, Uns. The one after having his own restaurant wants to experience employee life, and the other is no less than a psycho. He is here to have fun? He is indeed crazy, and my Aziz is far better than these men."

I gave an awkward smile to his answer, not understanding what to say. They both are well qualified, but their behavior doesn't match their work."But however both will be in the kitchen itself.

Who is going to talk with them or have any conversation? Uns, select them," my inner voice said, "But are they trustworthy?" my mind asked.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "Well, I am impressed by your resume. I hope you two will make the best coffee and pastries.

I don't want you to see this as a business, but instead, do it with love. I have built this place so that people would find peace, if not forever, then at least for hours."

The last thing to add: don't excessively raise any item price; keep it minimal. You'll not have any issue with your salary; you'll get as much as it is mentioned in the contract, but there will be no compromise with people's needs. I hope it's clear,"
I said with my professional demeanor.

They agreed, and we walked out to the counter.

"Well, you can start the work from tomorrow," I was saying to them when I noticed him. Nader was sitting at his table with another guy beside him.

Our gazes met, and he was about to get up, but I gestured for him to sit and told Usman to show them the counter. Then, I walked towards him.

"I saw his face. Is this what they call love? Where seeing his face brings peace to mine," I thought.

With each step I took towards him, I could feel my heart rate increasing incredibly. First, his devilish dark blue eyes, then his beautiful smile, and now his entire face is driving me insane for him.

"Yaah allah agar yeh shaqhs mere muqaddar mein hai, toh humesha ise hein rakhe. Aur agar yeh mere muqaddar mein nahi hai, toh use mere muqaddar mein likhde allah.

"Maine pehli baar, mere liye kuch maanga hai Allah". Woh shaqshs joh abhi mere saamne khada hai, use mera karde khuda, use mera karde."

("Oh Allah, if this person is destined for me, then always keep him with me. And if he is not in my destiny, then write him into my destiny, O Allah.
For the first time, I am asking you for myself. That person standing before me now, make him mine, O Allah, make him mine.")

I stood in front of him, and he too stood up upon seeing me, a true gentleman. "Uns, stop it. Don't let him know how your heart is beating just by seeing him in front of you," I cautioned myself.

I thought he might be angry with me; why shouldn't he be? I unleashed my anger on him like a fire, but here he was, still smiling. Oh, his smile is enough to make all my problems vanish.

The way he complimented my smile, how could he just say that? Doesn't he think before saying anything? His words are enough to stop my breath. I had said I would bring poison to him, but would I? Never.

I went and asked Usman to make coffee, and I made a watermelon shake for him. Then, I took my favorite walnuts in a bowl and was about to leave when Hamza called me. I turned towards him.
"Can I have some walnuts, Ms. Reza, if you don't mind?" he asked.

"You don't have to ask; just take them," I said, smiling. After giving him some walnuts, I went towards Mr. Nader's table and placed the drinks.

But he didn't seem to notice me; his gaze was fixed on the counter, his ocean-dark eyes staring deeply at the man wearing blue, who was none other than Hamza.

I shook my hand in front of him; he blinked his eyes, then saw me. Without giving me a second to speak further, he asked, "Who are they?"
His voice was deep and husky, not like a few minutes ago; it was even deeper now.

"They are my coworkers; they will be working here from tomorrow," I said, taking some walnuts from the bowl and eating them.

"One wasn't enough, now there are two more," He muttered to himself through gritted teeth.

"Weren't Usman enough for you to work with? Couldn't you find any girls to hire?" he asked, looking deeply into my eyes. His voice held jealousy. Was he jealous?

"Are you crazy, Nader? What does gender have to do with work?" I asked him, smiling and enjoying his jealousy.

"Crazy? And me? Yes I am crazy. I don't like anyone else looking at you, Uns,"
he said, each word burning my cheeks and his eyes, never leaving mine.

He looked even hotter being angry and jealous. I didn't know it would be so enjoyable to see him being all jealous because of those men.

I didn't say anything; I took another walnut while handing him the glass of juice to drink. He took it, still intensely staring at my coworker.

"Don't stare at him; I'm all yours," I said while eating the walnuts.

"Oh my god!" He spat out the juice he was drinking in shock at my unexpected confession, instantly looking towards me, utter shock visible on his face.

"What? Wha-what did you just say, Uns?" he asked, stuttering and being a mess as the juice ruined his shirt.

"Ah, nothing. What did I say?" I said, controlling my laughter and my crazy heartbeat.

"You just confessed to me, Uns!" he shouted with excitement.

And during all this, we totally forgot that there was a third person sitting in front of us, enjoying the whole show. Samir was indeed playing the role of a third wheel right now.

I grabbed his hand to make him sit again; his excitement was drawing everyone's attention towards us.

"Aziz, I didn't say anything like that. Sit quietly and go get your ears treated first; I don't know what you keep hearing," I said to him with a cold tone, pretending to be normal in front of him.

But this man, he was literally confirming with Samir like a small kid. I glared at Samir, indicating not to utter a single word. Samir shook his head as a no, and now I could see pure disappointment on his face.

"Nader, first go and clean your shirt, please," I said to him, to which he got up and left for the washroom.

Now, Samir and I were sitting. He looked at me, giving a mischievous smile. I swear to God, if he wasn't Sahara's friend, I would have punched him right now.

"So, bhabhi, what will I get in return to zip my lips?" he asked me. This man is indeed very smart.

I straightened my posture and asked, "What do you need, Samir?" I emphasized his name to tell him how wrong he was doing.

He laughed and said, "Bhabhi, bhai's every day will be an adventure with you." And the the worst part was, he is referring me as his bhabhi and talking so casually with me.

But his next words made me choke on the walnuts I was eating.

"What? Are you serious, Samir?"

Thank you so much for reading📖
Please share your thoughts on this chapter❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1.2M 58.7K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
507K 33K 72
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
87.4K 4.4K 31
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...