Louder Than Lions│Ziall Horal...

Від orphanedacct

*Book One* Niall Has Autism; Always has, always will. But he doesn’t let anything stand in his way... Більше

Louder Than Lions│Ziall Horlik AU
Chapter 1 - Scream 'Till the Words Dry Out
Chapter 2 - A lifetime Stuck In Silence
Chapter 3 - Your The Only One That Knows I Lie
Chapter 4 - Oh Darlin' My Hearts On Fire
Chapter 5 - Come Fly With Me, Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away
Chapter 6 - Give You Nothing But Truth
Chapter 7 - This Is Our Temporary Home
Chapter 8 - The Stars Shine Out For You
Chapter 9 - Like Strawberry Wine
Chapter 10 - You Won't Ever Find Him Being Unfaithful
Chapter 11 - My First Taste Of Love, Bittersweet
Chapter 12 - If Your To Big To Follow Rivers
Chapter 14 - I Woke Up To The Sound Of Silence
Chapter 15 - Baby We're A Little Different
Chapter 16 - How Can You Understand
Chapter 17 - Something That You've Never Had
Chapter 18 - And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now
Chapter 19 - Not Really Sure How I Feel About It
Chapter 20 - The Reason I Hold On
Chapter 21 - You Used To Lie So Close To Me
Chapter 22 - We're Not Broken, Just Bent
Chapter 23 - It's Been Written In The Scars On Our Hearts
Chapter 24 - And We Can Learn To Love Again
Chapter 25 - I Was In Your Sights, You got Me Alone
Chapter 26 - Every Day In Every Way
Chapter 27 - It's Getting Hot On My Shoulders
Chapter 28 - Today Was A Fairytale, You Were The Prince
Chapter 29 - This Night Is Sparkling, Dont You Let It Go
Chapter 30 - You Cant Fly Unless You Let Yourself Fall
Chapter 31 - Just Close Your Eyes, The Sun Is Going Down
Epilogue - And They All lived Happily Ever After.
Sequel - Patient Love

Chapter 13 - How You Ever Gonna Find The Sea

19.6K 701 223
Від orphanedacct

             Zayn sighed, tracing his fingers over the colorful paintings of Disney characters playing and smiling. "I miss you." Zayn cried quietly, his hands now moving across the new paintbrushes and full tubes of paint. "So much..." He bit his lip; grabbing an etching pencil, starting to draw the features of a blond boy.

             He filled in the face; finishing every little blemish and mark he grew to love so very; very much. He shaded around the boys neck, drawing his perfectly crooked teeth and filling in the features of his magical eyes.

             "Who is that?" A voice from across the room and startled Zayn, making him drop the pencil. “It’s my brother Niall." He finished, biting on his lip.

             "He’s...Beautiful." The figure said, making his way into the room. "Listen, I'm sorry about saying he was childish...I should have known better." The blue eyes boy said, stepping into some light and exposing it was Louis, with a box in his hand.

             "It’s okay," Zayn sighed, beginning to shade in the background. "No...It’s not. I wanted to apologize...And give you these. They're for Niall." He said, setting the box on the table beside Zayn, who opened the box timidly.

             "T-These..." He bit his lip. "This is every Disney movie ever made. Where did you get these Lou?" He smiled, picking up a few Mickey Mouse movies, a Cinderella, the box containing one and two. "I collected them over the years. But I'm too old for them...They're Niall’s now."

             Zayn then leaned over, wrapping his new brother in a tight hug, sighing with content into his shoulder. "Really, you didn’t have to do this...But thank you Lou, Really."

             The two separated; Louis smiling at Zayn. "If you guys ever need anything, you know you have us. We're all family." Louis added, looking around the large room. "I think your brother will love it here. He seems like a special kid." Louis patting Zayn’s shoulder before retreating from the room with a smile.

             Zayn bit his cheek; finishing the drawing; which he took off the easel and taped to one of the large windows, so it was right in few when one walked in.

             A few seconds later, Zayn herd the familiar voice returning to the room.

             “Hello?” Louis said, now nibbling on a piece of celery

             “Sure,” Louis continued, “This is Louis, by the way. I’m Jay’s son,”

             With a chuckle, he responded shortly. “You too. Alright, here’s Zayn,”

             “Zayn?” Niall's soft voice came, making Zayn smile wider.

              “Hey, charming, it’s me,” Zayn said, in all honesty a little bit choked up. He hated being so far away from Niall, from his precious little baby.

             “I went outside on my own,” Niall giggled, “Liam didn’t like it,”

              “What! Let me talk to Liam!” Zayn screamed in panic. What if Niall got hurt? He didn’t even know this Liam and he had to trust him with Niall’s life!

             “No, no, Zaynie, it’s okay,” Zayn bit his lip, awaiting Niall’s next words, “Liam got me before the car did,”

             Now Zayn was panicking, Niall really COULD have gotten hurt! “Niall Horan, you put Liam on the phone right now, do you hear me?” He growled, probably being too harsh with the small boy.

             “Hello?”

              “Okay, listen here, Liam,” Zayn huffed a the lad, “I don’t know why the hell you would let him go outside on his own, but if you ever do it again, or let him get hurt, I will hunt you down and destroy you,” He finished, Louis giving him a scared look.

              “Uh, yes, I understand. But the only reason this happened was because of my father. Niall is a little bit afraid of him, and he was really skittish, and he started yelling at me, and then he ran outside. I chased after him because I knew he wasn’t allowed out there alone. And he was in the middle of the street. I had to jump out in front of a car to save him,”

             Now Zayn felt like an ass, Liam saved his loves life; he owed that boy everything.

             “I’m sorry, Liam,” Zayn cried, his tears finally breaking through. “Thank you, thank you for saving my brother,”

             “It’s…it’s okay,” Liam stuttered, “Here, uh, let me give the phone back to Niall,”

             There was some more ruffling before Niall’s cheery voice finally came.

             “Zaynie,” Niall said.

             “Yes, charming,” Zayn said, trying to mask his voice so Niall didn’t hear the tears, Louis giving Zayn a sympathetic voice.

             “You’re my boyfriend, right?” Niall said in pure innocence, making Zayn’s heart flutter, Louis giving him another strange look.

             “Uh,” Zayn said a little taken back. “Sure, charming, whatever you want,” But it was a filthy lie; he was giddy inside, and he would have told Niall they were boyfriends, even if Niall didn’t want it. But he did, so Zayn tried to be casual, yet he failed miserably. At least he managed to stop crying.

             “Thank you, Zaynie!” Niall chirped, laughing quietly.

             “Of course,” Zayn said, his cries once again, taking over his eyes. “I miss you,”

             “I miss you too,” Niall quieted down there, sighing.

             “I have to go now, but make sure to give Liam a hug for me, okay? He saved your life. Do you know that Niall?” Zayn said, standing from his spot and walking toward Louis.

             “He did?” Zayn smiled a little.

             “Yes, he did. Okay, I have to go. Love you, charming,” His kissed the phone, not letting Louis see that of course.

              “I love you too, boyfriend,”

             Then, the call ended, Zayn sighing deeply, then looking up at Louis. "Niall thinks were boyfriends." He giggled, handing the phone back to Louis who smirked at him.

             "Watch out Fam, Zayn’s no longer single!" Lottie gave Louis a curious look, walking past him and into the living room. "What do you mean?" Jay asked, patting the spot beside her. "Niall thinks were boyfriends. Probably something Liam told him, but I can’t really turn him down." Zayn’s cheeks flushed red, his arms crossed as he sat down between Louis and his mum.

             "Well that’s adorable if you ask me!" She laughed.

             They stayed like that for some time, a few hours maybe, the twins finally heading up the stairs with there mum before she shortly came back down, taking her spot beside Zayn again.

             Mark was out on a business trip, Felicite was at a friend’s, and the twins slept, while the elders sat up, Harry laying on the couch as well, because when did he leave?

             "Hey..." Louis whispered, Harry smiling tiredly, lifting his head so Louis could sit down before laying back down on Louis lap after the blue eyed boy went to the kitchen for something to drink. "So...Are you guys like, dating?" Zayn asked nervously. "They're in denial." Jay laughed, messing Harry's hair from across Zayn.

             "Mine." Louis smacked her hand away, before running his hands through Harrys soft locks.

             "I'm scared one day I'll come home and find them doing it on my couches."

             Louis gasped, covering Zayn’s ears. "He doesn’t need to know about that!" Louis snickered. "Shut up Lou." Zayn pushed his hands away before heading up the stairs. "I'm going to bed, night guys." He started.

             "Wait, Er, The girls are asleep in your room. They said they wanted to sleep in their big brothers room because he protects them from the monsters." Jay smiled.

             Zayn’s heart melted. Did they really see him as their big brother? Zayn only ever had Niall, but now, he had a whole family...

             "Guys? Thank you...All of you. You've done so much for me and Niall, and I know he'll love it here, and you guys...You don’t understand how amazing you all are."

             With that, he started back up the stairs, curling into the bed beside the twins who mumbled in their sleep. "Did the monsters come for you again?" Zayn asked daisy who blinked her eyes open. "No, we lied." She giggled, turning back over to snuggle with her sister. "Butts." Zayn chuckled, kissing the top of her head before he too dosed off.

~*~

             When morning came, he found the girls once again, sitting on his chest, just like they did every morning. But this time, they had different make ups in their hands. Lipstick, eye shadow, the whole 9 yards.

             "What...What are you guys doing?" He grumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "Uh oh." Phoebe said, looking to the door were Jay stood, taping her foot. "Ahh!" She squealed, grabbing her sisters arm and rushing past there mother. "Mrs. Anne is waiting for you to get started on your lesson missies!"

             Zayn opened his eyes the rest of the way, Jay standing over him with a cloth. "Here, the girls put make up on you." She laughed as he whipped the makeup off. "Who’s Mrs. Anne?" He questioned.

             "She’s the girls teacher. All the kids are homeschooled, and have private lessons with in-home teachers. Keeps them pure." She winked, taking the rag from Zayn.

             "I have a surprise for you." She smirked, going through Zayn’s closet and grabbing some clothes. "Mrs. Edwards is coming over in about a half hour to see about moving Niall in with us. He’s not doing very well with the Payne’s." she smiled.

             "WHAT?" Zayn jumped up, his smile wide and hair messy. "Yup, so you better get to cleaning Mister. Don’t want to make a bad impression, now do we?" She laughed, closing Zayn’s door.

             He couldn’t believe this. His Nialler would come home? Get to see his castle? Meet his new Family, and the little princesses Zayn grew to love so very much?

             "Thank you." He whisptered, biting his lip, closing his eyes.

~*~

             After getting washed up, dressed and cleaning his room, he waited at the door till he head knocking, the time already being around noon. "Hello Ms. Edwards," He greeted, opening the door for her. "Hello Zayn, Is Jay here?"

             Zayn nodded, opening the door wider and calling for Jay who came out of the kitchen with a tray of sandwiches for the kids.

             "Girls! Lunch time!" She called, smiling over at Ms. Edwards. "How are you today Perrie?" She asked, bringing the girl into a hug. "Just fine Jay, I'm just doing a home check." She smiled, glancing around the house.

             "It’s very lovely, I must say. Niall will love it here." She talked about him like she knew something about him...

             "Would you like to see his room?" Jay asked, starting up the stairs. "Actually, I wanted to talk about that," The woman sighed, Jay turning and looking at her. "What do you mean?" She asked calmly, watching Zayn’s face boil with anger.

             "He needs some independence, Zayn smothers him too much." She shrugged. "I don’t smother him! Niall likes being around me thank you very much!" He growled, his face now covered in a red tint, his fists clenched. No one separated him and his Niall, no one.

             "Zaynie, calm down. Don’t worry Ms. Edwards. Niall can have Zayn’s room and Zayn can room with Louis, My son."

             Ms. Edwards nodded, smiling. "Sounds good...Well, looks like everything here is in order. We’ll probably have Niall here within a few days; He takes a while to get settled into new places, I don’t want him to stressed out."

             Zayn hated that she acted like she knew Niall. Like she knew what was best for him. She didn’t. She knew nothing about Niall, she didn’t know what he liked; or he fact that he just needed Zayn back. He didn’t need to settle in; he needed to be in his 'Boyfriends' arms again.

             "Zayn..." Jay smiled at the boy who had tears leaking from his eyes. "H-He’s coming home." Zayn cried, rushing over to Jay, who raped her arms tightly around Zayn. "M-My baby's coming home." He cried happy tears, his sobs filling the room, gathering the rest of the family who asked what was wrong.

             "Niall’s coming home." Zayn cried more, smiling at everyone who rushed to his side, hugging him and comforting his over-active nerves, his giddy feeling inside his stomach. "He’s coming home," Zayn whispered.

             Home.

             A real home, with a loving family and place where he could be himself, the Niall Zayn always knew because Niall was coming here.

             Niall was coming home.

~*~

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Wasnt steve AMAZING in the last Chapter? Yes? No? YES.

ANYWAYS!

Me and Steve are busy with our Families today (You know, cuz its Easter? ANYWHORE! We wont be writing, so we MAY be a day behind...SORRY!) :(

VOTE AND SHIT THOUGHT AND WELL START WORKING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! -Pandabear<3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
101K 1.9K 37
If two people love eachother, if they truly love eachother, then they'll figure out a way to be together through any situation. They'll toughen up an...
483K 12.3K 31
Niall is in love with Zayn and has been for the last 3 years. The first year they dated was absolutely perfect. Niall couldn't be happier! But, then...
3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...