Her Step Husband ✓

Per Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And... Més

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|fifteen|

697 55 36
Per Namas48

Huzaifa scratched the tip of his nose in irritation as his father's scowling at him continued. Just a while ago, he saw his commercial running on the television and since then, this court was in process in which he was made to stand at a corner like a culprit. But he didn't want to budge one step away from his stance. It included his love and passion for something he had been wishing for so long.

Folding his arms in front of his chest recklessly and looking away at a dubious nook, he seemed a nuisance to Tashfeen right now. His expression gave the idea as though he was getting disgruntled by his lecture and wanted it to end soon. Huzaifa's rebellious nature had always made him get into trouble. Once a thing came into his mind, he didn't care for anything and anyone to get it in his own way.

That was the thing all of them were fearing. Aqia was trying to calm her husband down and find a solution that was better for both of them. While Unaiza knew the effect of the storm which was coming.

"I thought you heard me but you still hadn't let go of that weird obsession," Tashfeen snarled angrily.  

Huzaifa twisted his lips. "Dad, that's not an obsession. It's my passion and something I love."

"If you want to live here then let it go. Come back on track. Your father is a businessman, your brother is this province's police ASP and you are going to pursue a career which one can't even pronounce to anyone proudly?" His eyes were shooting daggers at his son who was least affected by this.

Huzaifa raised a brow. "Excuse me, Dad? What's bad about doing something that I like?"

"The thing which you like is bad, Huzaifa," he told him.

He laughed in sarcasm. "I will change your mind one day, Dad. Believe me."

Tashfeen shook his head. "You are going to join my office from tomorrow. Understood?"

Huzaifa exhaled and smiled. "No. I am sorry."

"Huzaifa, why are you doing this?" Aqia intruded. "Your Dad is right. When you have a well-established business then why are you leaving what's yours? After him, it's you who is going to support your father in the future."

"Mom, I have no interest in business. You know that," he replied calmly.

"Then where does your interest lie? In something which is so low to even claim loudly?" Tashfeen yelled angrily. "I shouldn't have let you study Mass Communication. I thought once you will get what you want, your enthusiasm will end and you will not feel being left out. Business is in your blood, Huzaifa. First Haider and then you. Why are you guys not thinking about becoming my support?"

"Dad, I am thinking about you. But that is something that I want to pursue. That's been my passion for such a long time. Don't kill it. I will become your support at the right time. No one is denying that," he explained, as a matter of fact.

"No," Tashfeen retorted. "Your passion is a stain on my name and my personality, Huzaifa. What will I tell everyone about what my son is doing? If you want to live here, then leave your passion. Don't bring disgrace upon your family."

"One day I will bring this statement which you just said totally opposite in action, Dad. And that's my promise. Fine then, if my passion will not get flourish here in my father's then I have no right and no intention to live here," he declared, fearlessly.

Aqia gasped while Unaiza just looked at him with widened eyes. Tashfeen glared at him more furiously now.

"What kind of things are you saying, Huzaifa? That's not a good way to discuss things. Calm down first," Haider intruded, putting a hand over his shoulder.

"No Haider Bhai. I will not sit back calmly without proving my capability. If I have to achieve something, I won't shy away from doing anything to get it," he mumbled firmly, ending the discussion with it.

"Then you should really leave. Let me see how can you survive a second without any luxury and money of your father," Tashfeen enlightened him.

"What are you saying?" Aqia almost cried out.

Huzaifa smirked. "Let us see it together then. I will leave from here as soon as possible."

"Huzaifa, wait for a moment." Aqia rushed after him but he already hopped upstairs to his room.

"What did you do, Tashfeen? He will leave for real," Aqia grumbled, as tears fell from her eyes.

"Then let me go. He should also know that all these perks he has been getting is because of his father. He doesn't have anything to claim as his own. Not even a single penny. And he wants to experiment with his life choices and career. Let me taste the real medicine then. He will learn his lesson in this way," Tashfeen said, trying hard to not appear affected by all this.

"What was bad in hearing him calmly and making him understand what's better for him?" Aqia reasoned.

Haider interfered. "At least you guys don't fight among yourself. Dad if he wants to do something which he loves, then let him do that. What's bad if he wants to join showbiz? It's considered a very respectable profession these days. Give him a chance."

"I have nothing to see in this matter. Ask him to quit his fondness or else I have no place for Huzaifa in my house. I don't want everyone to proclaim me as a father of someone who has joined this sick and low profession," Tashfeen gave his verdict and left too.

While all Unaiza did was to worry more. She knew Huzaifa. He was very impulsive and would not let go of something which he had gotten in his mind. And now he had been given a bet to prove himself and perhaps he would let it go. While Tashfeen would also never accept this.

               _______________________

What I fretted, had finally happened. After his heated altercation with Tashfeen Papa, I approached Huzaifa to let him change his mind. But he didn't listen.

"He wants me to prove my worth and I won't sit back before ascertaining it to him that I am apt enough."

That was his answer to me as I found him fuming with anger in his room.

"Tashfeen Papa is only temporarily angry. Give him some time, Huzaifa. Don't make any impulse decision," I tried to make him understand.

"You won't get it, Unaiza. Once someone risks my capability, I will never sit back like a coward. Dad had always been against what I liked. If my respect and silence hadn't brought the desired effect then nothing will ever bring it until I prove my worth to him," he said this.

I knew he would not listen now. Huzaifa was like a guy who considered life like a game and himself like a fighter. Someone who had to win no matter what. And then now it didn't matter who was opposite to him.

Dear Diary, I really hope he will stay. What will happen to Aqia Mama and Tashfeen Papa if he leaves? And me? How will I live without him? A small part of mine found relief in his sight. And lastly he? How could he survive without everything? How could he survive without us and away from his family?

But I still wish him the best.

                ____________________

So he was going. The morning sun had brought the rays of disappointment for all of us. Before leaving, he made sure to return his wallet, credit cards, and key to his heavy bike and car to Tashfeen Papa. He left the house empty-handed. What will he do now? How can I live without him? Without him being my support and him teasing me? How can I leave without seeing his face and talking to him?

Maybe he didn't care for me enough but he should have thought about Aqia Mama, Haider Bhai, and Jannat. Haider Bhai had tried to stop him but he didn't listen. He tried to appease Tashfeen Papa but he was also not understanding. A mutual solace was necessary between the two but none wanted to become the first. Then Haider Bhai said that if that's what he wants to do, then let him try his luck. After all, he also chose a profession that didn't come to him from his father. That was another thing that Aqia Mama wanted Haider Bhai to become a pilot and that was his fascination. Tashfeen Papa too respected his wife and son's wish at that time. That was another thing that after Nishs Api's incident, to show rebellion, Haider Bhai joined the police. But Tashfeen Papa always saw his legacy and business to continue by Huzaifa. Maybe that's why it was hurting him more when Huzaifa didn't comply.

Aqia Mama cried, yelped but neither Huzaifa nor Tashfeen Papa budged a little. Tashfeen Papa was adamant that he should let go of his passion and he wanted to prove himself to the rest of the world.

I was reminded of the same day when Haider Bhai left us. However, he had Ishmal Bhabi with him. He was well off, rich, and had someone to take care of him. While Huzaifa was all on his own. Yet perhaps he had Inaya with him. The girl he loved and who could give him the love which he deserved.

I had tears in my eyes as I was writing these lines. I shouldn't cry but what can I do with my stupid heart? It never stops beating for Huzaifa. Even when I was about to get married to Sarim, it still throbbed for Huzaifa. I wish him the best of luck for his future and Inaya. I hope he will come back after becoming successful and Tashfeen Papa will become happy in his happiness.

Because in Huzaifa's happiness, Unaiza's happiness lies.

                     __________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

So Huzaifa is leaving the house?

What do you think will happen next?

Who do you think is more wrong? Huzaifa or his father?

Plz vote and comment ❤❤

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

707K 7.1K 12
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
111K 4.4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
85.7K 3.3K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
54.2K 4.4K 20
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...