The Samurai of the Eagle Union

By FuyumiAsaki

All I see is darkness sweeping over me. I tried to run to that light, only for it to disappear before me. My... More

Chapter 1: The eagles have landed
Chapter 2: Comforting the Sakura-Eagle
Chapter 3: Training begins
Chapter 4: Cultural exchange
Chapter 5: Day in the city
Chapter 6: 初出撃 (First Sortie)
Chapter 7: Fuyumi's caring side
Chapter 8: Time to break up?
Chapter 9: Business to take care of at home
Chapter 10: Training camp, next mission, and a mysterious past
Chapter 11: エクササイズ (Exercise)
Chapter 12: Sent far beyond the frontlines
Chapter 13: The enemy's got some serious firepower
Chapter 14: Big sisters and the First European have arrived
Chapter 15: Happy Valentine's
Chapter 16: The Hunt is about to begin
Chapter 17: The interception
Chapter 18: Europeans getting along
Chapter 19: A New Force enters the battlefield
Chapter 20: Witches Take off!
Chapter 21: Training on new striker units
Chapter 22: Into despair
Chapter 23: The show must go on
Chapter 24: Outside of their main job and repairing relations
Chapter 25: A summer break
Chapter 26: Happy birthday Inorin
Chapter 27: Happy birthday Sanya
Chapter 28: Happy birthday Jintsu
Chapter 29: Merry Christmas
Chapter 30: The end?
Chapter 30.5: An argument
Chapter 31: Awakening
Chapter 32: Recovery
Chapter 33: Training both old and new
Chapter 34: Planning for the Future
Chapter 36: Back in Service
Chapter 37: The end?

Chapter 35: An Unforgettable Birthday

15 1 0
By FuyumiAsaki

December 19th, 2024

Today things started like normal for the two of them with breakfast.

Ellie: "You remember saying about going on a date."

Fuyumi: "Yeah, wait we're going on one now?"

Ellie: "Yeah, to start let's watch some movies, anything you have in mind."

Fuyumi: "Not really."

Ellie: "Then I know of some we could start with."

The two of them sat in a mini movie theater and began watching 'Flag of our Fathers' followed by 'Letters from Iwo Jima'.

Fuyumi: "These movies are about me. The battle that I was named after, you picked it on purpose didn't you."

Ellie: "I did because I thought it best to start that way. So, what's next."

Fuyumi: "Well I suppose lunch it is since it's already time."

Ellie: "The usual."

Fuyumi: "I was thinking how about I do the cooking for a change."

Ellie: "As long as you're careful with yourself."

Fuyumi: "I had practice so don't worry about me."

Ellie: "If you say so." Some time passed, and lunch was ready and on the table.

Fuyumi: "Ah..." She takes her spoon and prepares to feed her.

Ellie: "I can feed myself."

Fuyumi: "I know, but this is a date, so could you please."

Ellie: "Fine." She blushed madly because this was the first time that she was being fed, she opened her mouth and took a bite.

Fuyumi: "So."

Ellie: "It's-It's just too embarrassing for me."

She hides her blush as soon as she swallows it down her throat, though Fuyumi could see that but decides not to tease her for it.

Fuyumi: "Shall we get to swimming?"

Ellie: "Y-Yeah, let's do that."

The two after finishing their meal headed for the swimming pool, while it was crazy considering the temperature outside, it always had a cover over it as well as a regulated temperature to keep it warm in such situations. The two got into the pool and started swimming.

Some time passed, and the two decided it was enough for the day. They got out to shower revealing their beautiful curves this wasn't the first time they had seen each other like that. When they got out, it was already evening, so the two soon had dinner.

Ellie: "You know I never said when was my birthday."

Fuyumi: "Now that you mentioned it... Oh yeah, you didn't, when is it? Hopefully, we never passed it."

Ellie: "No need to worry about that because it's today."

Fuyumi: "I see. Then what do you like as your present? It's not too late to decide on what it is."

Ellie: "Actually I've decided on what my present is."

Fuyumi: "What is it?"

Ellie: "I'll tell you tonight."

Fuyumi: "Fine. *Pouts* You're no fun."

Ellie: "We'll, it's a surprise after all." After that, they went for Karaoke. "So, what song do you want to sing to?"

Fuyumi: "I'm not sure. Maybe you pick."

Ellie: "Then this one."

The title of the song comes on screen, '笑顔の魔法' otherwise known in English as 'The Magic of Smiles'. It's a song that's now just over fourteen years old, but a good song, so she sang. She sang it with a rather sweet voice with its highs and lows spread throughout the song, for Ellie to hear her voice as if it always had been music to her ears.

They carried on into the night when both were finally exhausted before having a bath together. After doing so they called it a day and headed into the futon.

Fuyumi: "You still haven't said what your present is."

Ellie: "Yeah, I haven't, for a long time I've always wondered about my feelings about you, but now, I have my answer. *Kisses Fuyumi on the lips*.

I love you. At first, I was looking after you because I made a promise. As the months dragged on, I began to question my feelings, but a while ago I finally found my answer. All that was left was to say it." Just then, a flash of memories came out, everything that had happened two years ago, and much more.

Fuyumi: "No, no, this is a lie, right?! *Tears begin streaming down her face*"

Ellie: "Are you ok?"

Fuyumi: "No."

Ellie: "Do you want to talk about it?"

Fuyumi: "Um... Sure. *Both sat on the Futon* I got my memories back, not just what happened two years ago, but everything I was before today."

Ellie: "Wait, another version of you."

Fuyumi: "Yeah, or more like a continuation."

She begins telling Ellie everything that happened in her previous life, while at first glance, the start was no different, but what came after was. After a few minutes, she was feeling better.

Ellie: "If your life always has been a script. Have any of this happened because it's what you decided upon, what your heart is saying."

Fuyumi thought about it for a while, and yes, it's what her heart wanted all this time, a second chance at life even though this was her third, but her second was a half success and fail, that didn't matter as it was her heart that made this one different as if she was writing her own story.

Fuyumi: "Yeah, I've been following what it's saying, and right now it's saying this. *Kisses Ellie with passion*

I also love you. If it hadn't been for you staying with me, I might never have be able to recover this fast because you act much like an older sister, always looking out for me, always listening to my problems, but now you're much more than that."

Ellie: "Want to continue this in bed?"

Fuyumi: "I think we should do it in the bath so it doesn't get dirty."

Ellie: "Ah, you're right." They both get into the ensuite bathroom.

Ellie took off her bandeau bra and blue-striped panties. Standing naked and staring blankly into space for a bit, her synapses cycled through a bunch of things until they clicked into place.

Ellie: "Before we start, shall we role-play."

A nude Fuyumi placed her clothes in the laundry basket and tied her hair up into a bun.

Fuyumi: "Sure, but who are we role-playing as?"

Ellie: "Well you'll be role-playing as Aira and me as myself. The scenario is me asking for love advice."

Fuyumi: "You're oddly specific. Don't tell me something happened between you two."

Ellie: "*Blushes* N-No nothing happened between us."

Fuyumi: "I see, then let's start."

Somewhere else in the world

Aira: "Achoo!"

Milasha: "Aira-sama, are you feeling unwell?"

Aira: "No, though I have a feeling that someone mentioned me."

Milasha: "If I remember correctly, you get that when someone is talking bad about you, right?"

Aira: "Yeah, but I've done nothing wrong so far. Or at least, I don't think I have."

Milasha: "Here, I made you some warm drinks."

Aira: "Thank you, Milasha."

Back with Ellie and Fuyumi

Ellie: "Aira-chan... *Brings her head to Fuyumi's shoulder*"

Fuyumi: "Yes?"

Ellie: "I don't know what to do with myself right now."

Fuyumi: "As in?"

Ellie: "Over the last few months, I've been searching my feelings for Fuyumi, and... I'm in love with her, but I don't know what to do when we go that far or even if she feels the same."

Fuyumi: "I see. Then, if she does feel the same as you, knowing her, she'll take the initiative. So, you need to be ready for her."

Ellie: "How?" Fuyumi placed a hand on her shoulder.

Fuyumi: "I will help you practice, Ellie."

As soon as she finished saying her own words, Fuyumi pushed her lips onto to Ellie's. The hand that was on Eille's shoulder moved downwards and started playing with her breasts. As their tongues danced around each other, Ellie let out gentle sighs of pleasure. They part ways for a while to breathe, creating a saliva trail in between them.

Fuyumi: "Say, let's do it."

Ellie: "Eh?"

Fuyumi gently pushed Ellie onto the floor, letting Fuyumi have a commanding view of her. Fuyumi took in the sights before getting on top of her. Gripping Ellie's leg, Fuyumi licked her toes.

Ellie: "Eek! Aira?! What are you doing?"

Fuyumi: "I told you, didn't I? Helping you practice." Fuyumi's tongue sent shivers up Ellie's back.

Fuyumi moves her body, interlocking herself and Ellie together, their crotch touching each other. Fuyumi shivered as a small jolt of electricity ran up her. Not long after, Fuyumi began moving slowly as their bodies shuddered in pleasure as she moved. Their clits touched and rubbed against each other, sending jolts of pleasure into both girls with every movement they make.

However, the other girl had mixed feelings about all that just happened. Fuyumi squeezed Ellie's breasts as they kissed each other deeply, her hands made their way around the other girl's body while still moving.

Fuyumi: "E...llie! Ahhnnn! Ellie, Ellie! I'm...!"

Ellie: "No! Stop!"

Fuyumi: "Eh?" Fuyumi immediately ceased her actions. Tears streamed down Ellie's face as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Ellie: "W-why? *sniff* It wasn't supposed to be like this. *Hic*"

Fuyumi watched in confusion as Ellie continued to cry, unable to understand what just happened.

Even though she was the one who came up with this scenario, Ellie was overwhelmed with guilt. The thought of her body being played with by someone other than Fuyumi was too much for her to bear.

Ellie: "Sorry... Fuyumi. I'm so sorry."

Fuyumi pulled Ellie up, hugging her tightly while also using her right hand to give headpats. Ellie continued to apologize in between her sobs and cries. It took a long time, but she eventually started to calm down.

Ellie: "*Sniff* Sorry. I'm okay now."

Fuyumi: "You sure? You don't look or sound okay." Ellie's eyes were swollen and red. The lower part of her face was covered in snot.

Ellie: "That backfired badly. *Rubs her eyes and ears with her hands*"

Fuyumi: "That didn't go as planned?" Ellie nodded sheepishly.

Ellie: "At least it taught me how much I love you. The mere thought of someone else...

*Ellie looks away, wiping the tears from her eyes again before turning back to Fuyumi*

Fuyumi, I love you. This emotion of mine will never falter. I swear it. I'm yours."

Fuyumi: "*Smiles gently while stroking Ellie's cheek* Let's get you cleaned up."

Fuyumi held Ellie's hand and brought her to the showerhead. She let the water flow onto Ellie's hair and her face. The two girls took turns to wash each other. Once done, they two soaked and relaxed in the bath, with Ellie sitting on Fuyumi's lap.

Ellie: "I'm sorry for earlier."

Fuyumi: "It's alright. It's something you couldn't help, right? Honestly, I'm a little relieved. I thought you were into that kind of play."

Ellie: "I'm not! I'm not into that kind of thing!" Ellie violently spun around, splashing water all over the place.

Fuyumi: "I know. Calm down." Fuyumi hugged Ellie tightly.

Ellie: "Ugh... I screwed up. And on our wedding night too."

Fuyumi: "Hey. It's alright. We all make mistakes sometimes."

Ellie: "Fuyumi, you're too forgiving. But, *She laid her head onto Fuyumi's shoulder* I love that part of you too."

Fuyumi: "Ellie... *Fuyumi holds her chin and looks into Ellie's eyes*"

Ellie: "Fuyumi..."

Fuyumi: "Call me Io from now on when we're alone or around my wives, okay."

Ellie: "Io..." The two girls gently kissed.

Ellie: "More..." And again.

Ellie: "Not enough..."

Io: "You greedy girl~" Their tongues danced inside each other.

Ellie: "Mh."

Ellie shuddered a little as Io pinched her nipple gently. Her fingers massaged Ellie's nipple as if she was twisting a dial.

Eliie: "Mfh. Nnyh." Io's hand moved underwater and stroked Ellie's vagina.

Ellie: "Kyah!"

Io: "Sorry. You didn't like that?"

Ellie: "No. It just surprised me, that's all. Please continue."

Io gently rubbed Ellie's lower mouth as she licked her neck. Io could feel a slimy texture begin to form on her wife's entrance. Ellie shuddered as Io's finger entered her.

Io: "Your insides are so warm."

Ellie: "I-it's just... Hn... the water..."

Io: "You know very well it's not the water."

Io spun circles inside Ellie. She flinched as she suddenly felt rubbing against her crotch. It was Ellie's finger. Ellie gave a smug smile.

Ellie: "Payback... Ahn!"

The two girls played with each other's insides, moaning lewdly as pleasure shot through their bodies.

Io: "Wai- Ellie... Mh!"

Ellie: "Hah... Hah... Io... Ah."

They both stopped fingering each other and moved away. She spreads her legs open, inviting her in.

Ellie: "Let's do it for real this time, Io."

Io: "Yeah."

Their lower mouth and clits kissed other. Already sensitive from the foreplay earlier, both girls almost climaxed instantly. Ellie flung her head back from the sudden shot of intense pleasure while Io trembled.

Ellie: "Ah! Eek!"

Io: "Nn! Nyaha!"

They remained still for a moment and took deep breaths to let the intense pleasure settle down. Neither of them wanted to end it too quickly.

Io: "Ellie..."

Ellie: "Io... I love you..."

The pair clutched hands as they moved in harmony, rubbing against each other under the water. Water splashed about as the two girls indulged themselves in the moment.

Io: "Ah...A... Haa..."

Ellie: "Nngh! Hya!"

Io: "Ellie. I... Ah! I love you!"

Ellie: "Me... too! I'm... cumming!!!"

Io and Ellie convulsed and screamed in pleasure as they both climaxed at the same time. The two were in bliss as they consummate their relationship. Still feeling the aftereffects of orgasm, Fuyumi moved in to kiss Ellie.

Io: "Ellie, I love you."

Ellie: "Me too, Io. I love you."

The two embraced and kissed each other. After recovering enough energy, they got out of the bath. Without putting on any clothes, they returned to the bedroom. Ellie took out the ring she had prepared for Io and Io placed it on her ring finger.

Ellie: "This makes it official."

Io: "Yeah. I'm yours, and you're mine." They kissed once more as their energy finally left their bodies, they lay on the bed and slept soundly with Ellie on top of Io.

At the bottom of the ocean light was shining through it as the submarines were continuing the search for her katana when they saw it shine, they dug it up from the sea floor and returned to the surface with the katana in hand that's when restoration works began. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 952 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...
18.1K 344 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
10.9K 643 87
Being an Admiral sounds fun but it is definitely not easy. First there is the war with the mysterious Abyssal Fleet, which have decided to lock down...
72.1K 2.9K 52
"You never realize what you miss until it's gone." That one line is something that goes through my head everyday, a broken record that always reminds...