The Mockingbird's Bleeding He...

By Mayamultistan

Bang Christopher Chan is THE name. Everyone and anyone who is someone knows him or at least of him. With hund... More

Disclaimer & Warnings
Character Bang Christopher Chan Visual
Character Han Peter Jisung Visual
Character Audrey Han/Bang Visual
Character Aurora Bang Visual
Character Lee Know Visual
Character Lee Felix Visual
Character Hwang Hyunjin Visual
Character Yang Jeongin Visual
Character Seo Changbin Visual
Character Kim Seungmin Visual
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

409 25 81
By Mayamultistan

Hiii lovelies!!
This is a chapter that will answer a lot of questions and create a lot of new ones lol
Please comment a lot, I love reading all of your comments!
But anyways I hope you enjoy your reading babies~~~

"A man's daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world." - Mat Johnson
(I love this quote so much!)

Notes & Helpful Information:
August 10 – Aurora's birthday
July 19th - Audrey's birthday

Bang Chan - 29, True Blooded Alpha.
Han (Bang) Jisung - 26 , Omega.
Han (Bang) Audrey - 10, Alpha.
Bang Aurora - 8, Omega.
Yang Jeongin - 25, Alpha, BC Manager & Best Friend.
Seo Changbin - 27, Alpha, BC Producer & Best Friend.
Lee (Minho) Know - 28, Beta, HJ & BC longtime friend, Audrey's & Aurora's Uncle.
Km Seungmin - Beta, 25, I.N's BF, BC's Friend, Professional Baseball player.
Hwang Hyunjin – Beta, 26, Lix BF, designer, HJ Friend & The girls Uncle.
Lee Felix – Omega, 26, HH BF, designer, HJ Friend & The Girls Uncle.

-

Jisung woke up the next day stressed. He hadn't had a good night's sleep, too busy stressing about the situation they'd found themselves in.

Lino hadn't been able to get in contact with neither Jeongin nor Changbin. Which means he hadn't been able to get in contact with Chan either.

He had carefully gotten out of bed to make sure that the girls wouldn't wake up. After last night's crying session, they were exhausted and deserved a day's break, he would just write a parent note to the school. 

He was finishing up the last of breakfast when Lino walked in and asked him to sit down so that they could talk. Jisung knew Lino was mad, he could tell by the frown on his brows and scowl on his face. 

But he wasn't mad at him, no, but at their old friend. 

Bang Chan, Lee Know and Jisung. The three of them used to be close, inseparable even. 

Lee Know at first, was nervous and scared to know that his two closest friends were going to be together forever, he thought it would negatively affect their friendship or that maybe he would lose them. It wasn't long after that he understood that wasn't going to happen, as well as the supposed fact that everything would be fine. 

But it wasn't fine, not for long at least. 

After what had happened, Lino was fully on Audrey's side. Even if Jisung wished he wasn't.

Jisung felt a little bit of himself crumble every time he thought about it. His Channie was a good person. A good father. A good friend. A good mate. A good husband. 

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what he always says, because everyone knows that! He knows that! He does!

But...even though he holds no bad feelings over his Hyung, and he wants to help him, he wants to fix things, he's just not sure if he can trust him with marriage, mating and parenthood again. 

Because some mistakes are much easier to forgive and far too hard to forget, much less forgetting it to the point of purposefully walking right back into the arms of the one who made said mistake. Of the one who almost killed him.
-

They had sat down and were in an uncomfortable silence for about a minute now, when Lino decided to break it.

"So...how was it?"

"Audrey almost killed me and Aurora." He said as he watched Lino's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. Jiji laughed and shook his head. 

"They're scared, Hyung. It's been five years since they've last seen their daddy." He explains, not missing the way the beta tenses up at the mention of his old friend. 

Jisung looked at him for a couple more seconds and then sighed as he realized the older was hiding something from him.

"What'd you do?" He pans out as Lee know looks at him with wide eyes filled with guilt. 

"N-nothing?" He says meekly. 

"Hyung" Jisung says exasperated. 

The Beta looked down. "I got in contact with Changbin."

Now it was Jisung's turn for his eyes to pop out. 

"What?! Lee Minho!" He scolded. 

The beta wasn't as phased. 

"Hey! I needed to vent! What's better than to do so to someone who is in direct contact with the enemy!?"

The little shit had the audacity to smile. His evil bunny smile even.

Jisung scoffed as he walked out of the living room with Lino following. 

"And?" He should have at least gotten something useful out of that conversation, Jisung bitterly thought.

"Well, he didn't listen to me for long and passed the phone to Jeongin, who then agreed to let us meet their social media team, along with ours of course, to see what we can do going forward." He says, way too proudly of what he accomplished for Jisung's taste.

The omega sighs and nods in acknowledgment.

"Set the times up Hyung. I'll tell the girls and let their school know." 

9:15am

He had approximately 2 hours to figure out how to tell his children that they were going to Seoul, South Korea.

-

Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Apt 325, Bang Chan's Building.

11:43am.

Kim Seungmin considered himself a very philosophical man with many strengths. 

Getting Bang Chirstopher Chan out of a self-pity isolation and mental breakdown moment was one of the few things that could shattered that belief. 

His baseball season was finally over and all the gruesome practices, that for some reason were always at an ungodly hour, were finally over, and he could now spend some quality time with his mate.

But no, that little shit 'was busy wOrKiNg.'

His stupid mate had had the audacity to lie to him and sent him here to keep Chan Hyung so called company, but he knew the moment that he walked in that he wasn't here to keep him company. But to make sure that their Chan Hyung won't end up killing himself or something.

He could tell just by the destroyed terrace and living room - with the sofa ripped to pieces, the TV broken pared up with a fist sized hole in it, shattered windows, broken doors, vases, pots of plants and flowers and other miscellanea objects scattered and thrown everywhere as well as the pungent smell of alcohol - that his Hyung had fallen into that headspace. 

'Thank God they had gotten rid of the fire place long ago.' 

Now he would have to clean the majority up because one – if he didn't do it, no one would, they would wait for the maintenance crew to come and continue to step over pieces of glass and what not as if it's nothing and they couldn't totally get hurt, and two – when his Hyung was like this, no one but Changbin Hyung could get close to him, which means-

'He couldn't even keep him company like how he was supposed to.'

"Why are you pouting?"

"AHHH! Where'd you come from Binnie Hyung?!" Seungmin asked after almost having a heart attack.

"I've been here the whole day." He answered with an, isn't that obvious? Stare.

He huffs and says, "I'm not pouting."

"Right, and I like Omegas in a non-platonic way."

"Yeah Hyung, we get it, your Gay." He rolls his eyes.

"Bitch your Gay too! You're a male Beta and are literally mated to a male Alpha." Changbin exclaims.

"Potato, potâto, your point?'

"Ugh, whatever, stay all frowny then, see if I care." Changbin says after getting a drink in the fridge and walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm not frowny!"Seungmin yells after him, even more upset than before because- 'the jerk just walked past and over, all of the mess!'

"He didn't even bother to help clean up!"

-

Changbin was worried. He knew Chan wasn't doing well and from the phone call he received from a Lee Minho he knew Jisung-ah, Chan Hyung's ex and mother of his children, wasn't doing any better. But Jisung wasn't Changbin's priority and often thought of the life Jisung must be having and how happy he probably is. While the true blooded alpha wallowed in self-isolation with depression and borderline suicidal ideations. He was bitter to say the least. 

He opened the door to the older's suite. The place was dark and full of his Hyung's pheromones. Sad, angry and frustrated. Bang Chan was pitiful honestly. 

He walked in slowly and steadily, while releasing his pheromones to let Chan know he was here. 

He heard the shuffling of a grown man coming towards him as he felt the weight of the alpha engulf him. 

If Changbin thought the suite smelled bad. The source was even worse. But Bin sighed and comforted the alpha. He had so much respect for the older for being strong and upright and not to be one to take anyone's shit. But the alpha was lonely, he had no one. So, comforting a crying and broken Chan was something he and their friends Innie, and sometimes even Seungminnie, often found themselves doing. They were all Chan had. And we're told that they were all Chan needed. They all knew it was a big fat lie.

"You smell like death." Changbin mumbles. The older alpha grunts and shifts away sniffling. As Chan turns on the lights Changbin freezes. 

If he had thought the living room was bad, the suite was worse. All the kitchen furniture was broken. The bed absolutely destroyed, frame and all. The couches were torn and broken, the shelves were shattered as well as the windows, TV and mirrors. It looked like a war zone.

All that remained was an old rocking chair Chan brought from Australia and a thick picture book sitting on top of said chair, that was placed in front of the fireplace. They should really get rid of that one too.

"Hyung." He sighted as the alpha groaned again. 

"I know I know. Just tell the furniture people to bring in the new stuff and pay twice the price of the tips." The older alpha says patting his shoulder and quickly walks up the stairs into bathroom to shower. Probably the only thing aside from the studio and down stairs kitchen that's still intact. Not even the poor garden on the terrace had survived.

-

12:15pm

Chan was still in the shower and Seungmin tried to clean up as best as he could. Changbin called the maintenance service and ordered the furniture as well as the new garden plants and pots. He received a call from Jeongin. But a few seconds later he saw the blonde alpha leaning on the door with a weird look on his face before finally coming in. 

"How is he?" The younger grumbled as he made his way into the kitchen, most likely to make everyone lunch. 

"He's okay. He seemed pretty soft when I came in, so I'm guessing the destructive anger part is over." Bin walked over to the kitchen area and stood at the island as he watched his donsaeng take out groceries and ingredients for what seemed to be Chan's favorite food, lamb. 

"Hmm, soft Chanie means he was really bad last night." Innie says as he tastes the oils making sure they hadn't gotten bad since he last checked them.

"You just got to take one look around the place to know that I.N-ah." The older alpha laughed. 

"He's lucky he owns the building." The younger muses.

" I can hear you y'know? " The two jumped slightly at the notice of their oldest member. "Hyung you can't come up to me like that anymore." I.N huffed. 

Changbin looked at his Hyung's rough frame. His deep blue hair was messy since he was freshly showered. His muscles rippling with each of his movements - he didn't like to wear clothes around the house, you'd normally find him in just boxers, shorts or sometimes sweats, but never shirts. 

His Hyung was handsome, standing at 6'3ft with a perfect body and such a symmetrical face, it was no surprise he was on the list of the most handsome faces in the world for 3 consecutive years now. But looks aren't all, and as beautiful as his Hyung was on the outside he was ugly and broken on the inside.

"Sorry kid." He said as he back hugged Innie waiting for the other alpha to give him head pats. The Jeongin laughed and obliged so Chan could get off i order for him to cook. "Are you doing better Hyung?" Seungmin asked while walking into the kitchen. Chan shrugged and sat down next to Changbin and Seungmin after the younger had taken a seat on the kitchen island.

Shortly after Chan put his head down saying - "I just need to close my eyes for a little bit."

Everyone sighed and Jeongin continued to slice the ingredients for his dish. At times like these the three wolves knew the one way to cheer their Hyung up was homemade Australian meals. 

The four stayed together in silence as the only thing they could hear were the sizzling sounds of the lamb steak. 

"I don't know what to do." Bang Chan mumbled. With his face head down the true alpha started sniffling. Seungmin rested his hand on Chan's back trying to comfort him. 

"Make a song." Changbin suggested. 

Jeongin quickly gave him a glare for suggesting his Hyung to work through a serious crisis. Though the alpha chose to ignore him. 

Chan looked up from the counter. "A song?" he asked unsure. Changbin nodded as he kept trying to steal some food. 

A sudden knock on the door was heard and Seungmin rushed to open it knowing that the maintenance crew was here. 

"Yeah, it's time and mind consuming as well as good way to say what you want to say right now, don't you think so Hyung?"

Before the oldest could answer, Seungmin interrupted - "Yeah, look where that got him." 

Changbin rolled his eyes while Chan laughed. "I mean I guess I could. I have some stuff down already I would just have to do some cleaning and organizing." 

"I wish you could say that when referring to your actual mess of a house." Remarked Seungmin with a rolled eyed look.

Changbin clapped. "Okay, it's confirmed." He exclaimed with a smile completely ignoring Seungmin's remarks.

-

11:15pm

London, UK

Jisung's House

Jisung was watching old episodes of his favorite anime to calm his nerves. The girls were each in their respective rooms. They wanted to be alone for a little while after waking up. Jisung was packed and he packed the majority for the girls already, mainly their outfits and accessories. As well as the things he knew they would forget. Lino wanted to leave as soon as possible. 

DingDong!

Jisung jumped up surprised at the noise. He wasn't really expecting anyone. He quickly got up and dismissed the security after they had said that it was his friends. 

He looked at his screen and laughed. There stood his two best friends. Hyunjin was trying to guess what the passcode was to the house and Felix was diligently trying to stop him. 

Jisung unlocked and opened the door, hitting Hyunjin in the forehead and laughing at the beta but letting the two inside.

"What's up?" He asked, walking to his living room. 

"It's our weekly night dinner." Felix said whilst Hyunjin pulled out his expensive ass wine bottle.

"And after everything that had happened yesterday, we thought you could definitely use some good old alcohol." Hyunjin quickly followed up with his mates statement.

"Oh, I totally forgot." Jisung said cheeky, watching Hyunjin roll his eyes and proceed to sit down and order take-out. 

"So much for a home cooked meal." He grumbled. 

Jisung laughed with Felix who said - "I thought you would."

Lixie had quickly sat down on his mates lap to help him choose the food when Jisung quiettly said -

"Guys..."

"Hmm?" Jinnie asked. 

"I need to talk to you both." He said shuffling out of his spot on the couch and walking upstairs towards his room. 

"Oh my god... jisung, are you pregnant?!" Hyunjin asked seriously and Jisung quickly turned with a bewildered gaze. 

"What the fuck?" 

"I mean no shame no game, but who the fuck is the father?!" 

"I'm not pregnant!" 

"Yeah, Jinnie you should know! Jiji is a square. He probably has cobwebs down there!" Felix said looking way too serious.

Jisung yelled indigitated while getting his photo album. 

He kept it under his bed in a drawer. The girls didn't seem to care about their mom's belongings, he would always buy or create whatever they wanted anyways. So Jisung never felt like he had to hide it. 

Though sometimes he would pretend to be asleep as Aurora tiptoed in the room to look at it. Those were the times Jisung felt like the worst parent on the planet. 

Jisung walked to sit down on one of the couches in his room the two following but still snickering. 

"Hmm? What's that?" Hyunjin asked as the old album piqued his interest. 

As soon as Felix saw it he understood where this was going.

"It's a photo album." Jisung said as he sat back down though now he was in between his two friends.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock I'm asking who's in the damn photo album." Hyunjin barked back. 

Jiji chuckled and sighed. "The kid's father, Chan." He said softly with a smile. 

Jisung took a moment to calm down so that he could start to tell his story. "We were childhood friends... we mated and had a baby. Then after he got into his current job, we started having... problems. He did the best he could but... it just wasn't enough. So, we broke up. Audry started hating him and things just stopped working out altogether." Jisung started to explain it but like always left out key parts. Shit he hadn't even told his children those parts. 

"But we already knew that." Said Hyunjin as Felix rubbed Jisung's back. 

"Are you going to show him what's inside?" Felix asked.

Jisung nodded and opened the album.

July 19th, 20XX

Bang Audrey's 1st Birthday! With Daddy!

Jisung's breath hitched. He hadn't opened the album in forever. He thought it would be okay, but the glaring picture of Bang Christopher Chan, the love of his life, his ex-mate and husband holding their 1 year old daughter with the biggest smile on his face, displaying his perfect dimple while his nose was covered in yellow frosting and their daughter with her head thrown back from laughing, was enough proof to prove him wrong.

Jisung's eyes teared up. 

Jisung has no hard feelings towards Chan anymore but one – it still hurts and two - he won't push, nor will he force Audrey. 

Trying to not cry he starts to remember when he and Chan had adopted Chan's niece since his sister & brother in law had died in a car accident when she was barely 8 months old, and Audrey was close to turning 2. 

This was clearly not working because he could feel the tears starting to fall. He starts to remember one of their last conversations, it was when they decided Aurora would stay with Jisung since they both agreed it would be better if she was raised with Audrey.

He felt the love the two were giving to him and deep down, he felt like he didn't deserve any of it. Not after everything he'd done and hadn't done.

"You can close it, Jiji." Said Lix but Jisung shook his head. 

"No, I want Jinnie to see it." 

May 1st, 20XX

Daddy and Audrey on a swing!

April 25th, 20XX

Daddy and Aurora in the pool! Audrey didn't want to drown XD!

August 10th, 20XX

Mommy, Daddy & the girls! Aurora's 1st birthday!

October 3rd, 20XX

Daddy with his girls! Daddy's birthday!

October 12th, 20XX

Daddy sucks at Halloween shopping! Audrey wants to be Santa Clouse!

October 31st, 20XX

Audrey the dragon & Aurora the pony! We miss you Daddy!

After that the photos became scattered. The girls are just getting older. The Hyunjin realized this was when Chan's career had started taking off. When Jisung started getting lonely. You could see in the fill-in pictures of just him and the girls. How unhealthy and unhappy he was. The pair felt for him.

November 17th, 20XX

Audrey & Aurora with their new hand fans Daddy bought them! We miss you!

December 1st, 20XX

Dropping our Christmas List! Send pics of SK Daddy!

January 5th, 20XX

THE REUNION! We missed Daddy so much!

-

March 30th, 20XX

Audrey and Aurora watching Daddy on TV!

April 15th, 20XX

Aurora & Audrey making cupcakes! Missing Daddy!

After that the album skipped.

July 19th, 20XX

Audrey's 5th birthday.

The trio went through years worth of pictures. Staying quiet with their thoughts as Jisung replayed the moments in his mind. The tears dripped down his face. Felix knew what had happened, he was there, but Hyunjin was still a bit confused, he knew he didn't have all the information.

"Does it stop at Audrey's 5th birthday?" 

Jisung nodded. "After the party Audrey and Channie had a huge fight." Jisung quivers. 

"S-she told him that she wished he wasn't her dad.. a-and that to never show his face to her again." He sobbed. 

"I-it's all my fault!" He screamed as he clutched his photo album to his chest. The two held onto Jisung as tight as they could while the omega wept.

"J-Jisung-ah, what happened? Between you two? The full truth." Hyunjin asked. He felt it was right since it seemed Jisung desperately needed to get something off his chest. Jisung kept crying more and more and after a while he calmed down and was only left with hiccups and a red tomato face.

"I was insecure and hurt." He said softly. The two listened, one knowing the story already and trying to comfort him, while the other was very confused.  

"Chan-ah was flying so often and I barely saw him! It was so hard doing it alone!" Jisung cried again. They nodded as they shushed him, consoling him to the best of their abilities, this, they both understood. 

"I-I was going through my heats alone! So, I did what I had to do...." Jisung said.

It was then that Felix started crying himself, still trying to softly comfort his twin. 

"W-what?" Hyunjin asked, confused. Felix was an Omega, and he was there so Hyunjin as a beta who wasn't, didn't seem to understand. 

"Well...Jinnie... when mates are apart for so long sometimes the omega will break their heat cycle..." Felix said softly, still crying together with Jisung. "When that happens since the heat suppressant is so strong it can become addictive....like a narcotic." 

After finally processing what that meant he looked at Jisung with widened eyes. "Ji...." He said and Jisung shook his head and cried into Felix's chest. 

The beta was surprised to say the least, but this man was one of his best friends. Someone who would do anything for him. He didn't have nor feel like he should judge him.

"It's ok, I understand that you didn't have any other choice." Said Hyunjin, trying to reassure the omega.

And it was fine, because if Jisung hadn't done what he did, the only other choice would be getting a different heat partner, and that's cheating. The fault lies right where he always thought it did even without knowing the full story. With the dammed alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 360 30
Through Hyunjin and Jeongin's thoughts written down in their secret diaries, they both discover unknown blossoming feelings. The story begins just...
2.5K 84 3
other title: My Ex-Daisy " my eternal daisy " šŸŒ‰ Higest ranks: #18 - 2Min
5.4K 65 16
(y/n) is an actress at Medda's theater, but she keeps seeing one particular boy around. By the way he dresses he looks like a newsie. It's not long u...
38.7K 1.6K 27
Book 1? Top Student Kim Seungmin: adorable and friendly. He is everyone's friend and he gives the best advice. School Heartthrob Hwang Hyunjin: hands...