afar | ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐโœ“

By sticknpokes

โi'll admire you from afarโž More

ห–โ—›โบโ‘…โ™ก
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7.5
8
9
10

ห–โ—›โบโ‘…โ™ก

107 9 0
By sticknpokes

my dearest katsuki,

happy anniversary my love!

the years have been long, many of them work-heavy and stressful, but i'm glad we've made it this far. living my life by your side has been my greatest joy and i would not trade the life we've built together for anything in this world.

and to think, this all started with a little note.

do you still have it? i know i ask every once in a while, but i always forget. if it isn't obvious, i still have yours. still cannot believe you misspelled my name!

ignoring that, i am so glad i was able to man up and give you the letter. i am even more glad that you gave me one back (even if it was uglier than the one i gave you).

you are such a pillar in my life, i don't know how i managed to get that far without your support (well, i do, but we aren't talking about hitoshi right now).

i love you katsuki, to the moon and back. i can't wait to see where we'll be in another five years from now!

forever yours,
y/n♡

p.s: i never really liked the cinnamon gum, i only bought it because i knew you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.9K 12
โ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐”๐Œ๐๐€๐’๐’โž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† | โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
102K 3.2K 12
You love these boys and would do anything to protect them. Even to go to maximum security, undersea prison to rescue one of them. Hell, maybe you'd e...
48.6K 1.4K 10
โ•”โ•.โœพ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โแดฑแต›แต‰สณสธแต—สฐโฑโฟแต โฑโฟหขโฑแตˆแต‰ โฑหข แตƒ แถ โฑสณแต‰ สทสฐแต‰โฟ แดต'แต สทโฑแต—สฐ สธแต’แต˜โž โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•.โœพ. โ•โ• โฝสธ/แดบโพ แดทแต˜แถปแต˜สณสธแต˜แต˜ โฑหข แตƒ แตโฑสณหก แต‰โฟสณแต’หกหก...